Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tired of stupid youtubers

Satanic Path

Okay, this has to stop.
I am tired.
I live in Italy, and I "follow" different Italian YouTube channels.
You Will be wondering what's the point in this.
Well, let me start.

There's a channel called PIT, which stands for "Paranormal Investigation Team".
They are constantly insulting our Gods, spreading lies and bad information.
In one of their last video, they bought a Dybbuk box where they say a Demon is trapped.

This Is so sick.
A Demon.
In a box.

I would really like to stop them, but I'm not strong enough.

I'm tired of their lies, of people listening to them and spitting on our Father.

I've left comments on most of their videos, but obviously they didn't even see them.
Well, they could've seen my comments, but they're too stupid to even try to see truth.

After their last video, I confess I got so mad.

This makes me feel so angry and scared.

I hope one day I'll be powerful enough to stop these empty people from ruining our Great family.

At the moment I can only try to open the eyes of their victims and hope for the best.

you could try to use zastir mantra on them see fore more information:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26120&p=142434&hilit=zastir#p142434

Satanic Path said:

These kinds of people are a waste of time to both us and our gods. It's best to try to leave things out of your control alone, you can't do anything to people on the other side of a camera. I've had housemates that were into the 'paranormal' and wanted to summon demons to bind to their will. I could not control the sudden livid rage I had yelling at them to not even dare think of it and that any attempts I catch will be destroyed and broken.

I allow this to be played off as 'fear' or 'being afraid of demons' to them but I know the reality is I can't stand such disgusting offensive acts either and won't allow it if I can help it. Don't watch such garbage, it will only frustrate you and anger you for your inability to physically stop or prevent it. Trust me when I say they couldn't do jack shit to a demon if they wanted to, our gods are very familiar with these kinds of idiots and none such attempts by morons like this have ever worked. It's just the offensive factor.

Im tired of looking at youtube and seeing fucking spanish. Like we live in America here, it went to english then spanish.

Length said:
Im tired of looking at youtube and seeing fucking spanish. Like we live in America here, it went to english then spanish.

If you're using a VPN or TOR that might be contributing. It'll show languages based on region. The times when it happens for no reason though it super annoying I'll admit.

Satanic Path said:
Okay, this has to stop.
I am tired.
I live in Italy, and I "follow" different Italian YouTube channels.
You Will be wondering what's the point in this.
Well, let me start.

There's a channel called PIT, which stands for "Paranormal Investigation Team".
They are constantly insulting our Gods, spreading lies and bad information.
In one of their last video, they bought a Dybbuk box where they say a Demon is trapped.

This Is so sick.
A Demon.
In a box.

I would really like to stop them, but I'm not strong enough.

I'm tired of their lies, of people listening to them and spitting on our Father.

I've left comments on most of their videos, but obviously they didn't even see them.
Well, they could've seen my comments, but they're too stupid to even try to see truth.

After their last video, I confess I got so mad.

This makes me feel so angry and scared.

I hope one day I'll be powerful enough to stop these empty people from ruining our Great family.

At the moment I can only try to open the eyes of their victims and hope for the best.

Honestly, if ya do anything they might start thinking that there actually is / was Demons in said box. I'd leave it alone. Its highly offensive behavior but there isn't much you can do that won't contribute to the problem cause the second anything starts going wrong for them they'll just go "AHH IM BEING FOLLOWED BY A DEMON TIME TO MAKE AN EXORCIST VIDEO LOL" five minutes later

video title:"DEMON HAUNTING ME ESCAPED FROM BOX DO NOT TRY AT HOME (HELP)"

If ya wanna go for it still, well go for it just be careful.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

These kinds of people are a waste of time to both us and our gods. It's best to try to leave things out of your control alone, you can't do anything to people on the other side of a camera. I've had housemates that were into the 'paranormal' and wanted to summon demons to bind to their will. I could not control the sudden livid rage I had yelling at them to not even dare think of it and that any attempts I catch will be destroyed and broken.

I allow this to be played off as 'fear' or 'being afraid of demons' to them but I know the reality is I can't stand such disgusting offensive acts either and won't allow it if I can help it. Don't watch such garbage, it will only frustrate you and anger you for your inability to physically stop or prevent it. Trust me when I say they couldn't do jack shit to a demon if they wanted to, our gods are very familiar with these kinds of idiots and none such attempts by morons like this have ever worked. It's just the offensive factor.

Can I curse them when I'm stronger?
Thank you for answering.

Satanic Path said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

Can I curse them when I'm stronger?
Thank you for answering.

You can vent your hatred upon them by visualizing their suffering, but any full blown official working or doing this every day is, in my opinion, a waste of time. You'd only really need to do this once to get the anger off your chest.

We work to bring forth an era where idiots like this will realize their wrongs, and they either learn fast and make up for forgiveness, or end up suffering in the end.

Arin said:
Length said:

If you're using a VPN or TOR that might be contributing. It'll show languages based on region. The times when it happens for no reason though it super annoying I'll admit.

Never knew my area of life had alot of spanish people in it. I mean i dont see anyone or hear anyone speaking spanish. Its a conspiracy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back