Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus mutates into deadly strain,15 mil may die in best case scenario acc to Australians

Jack

Be prepared brothers. This is happening.

25530434-8073543-image-a-2_1583332676853.jpg

The coronavirus has mutated into at least two separate strains since the outbreak began in December, according to Chinese scientists.

Researchers say there are now two types of the same coronavirus infecting people – and most people seem to have caught the most aggressive form of it.

At least 94,000 people have been infected around the world and almost 3,200 have died, while 50,000 have recovered from the disease.

The team of experts from Beijing and Shanghai said 70 per cent of people have caught the most aggressive strain of the virus but that this causes such bad illness that it has struggled to spread since early January.

Now an older, milder strain seems to be becoming more common.

Knowing that the virus can mutate may make it harder to keep track of or to treat, and raises the prospect that recovered patients could become reinfected.

The experts cautioned that the study that discovered the mutation only used a tiny amount of data – 103 samples – so more research is needed, and another scientist added that it is normal for viruses to change when they jump from animals to humans.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8073543/TWO-strains-killer-coronavirus-spreading-study-claims.html

French President Says Wrap It Up and Send It, The Game is Over
It’s unstoppable.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1235623296923840520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1235623296923840520&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailystormer.su%2Fcoronapocalypse-new-strain-is-ultra-deadly-minimum-of-15-million-will-die%2F

American Hospitals Preparing for Millions of Patients
Hospitals are bracing for millions of Americans to be hospitalized as part of the novel coronavirus outbreak.

The American Hospital Association, which represents thousands of hospitals and health systems, hosted a webinar in February with its member hospitals and health systems. Business Insider obtained a copy of the slides presented.

The presentation, titled “What healthcare leaders need to know: Preparing for the COVID-19” happened February 26, with representatives from the National Ebola Training and Education Center.

As part of the presentation to hospitals, Dr. James Lawler, a professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center gave his “best guess” estimates of how much the virus might spread in the US.
These are his guesses:

4.8 million hospitalizations associated with the novel coronavirus
96 million cases overall in the US
480,000 deaths
Overall, the slide points out that hospitals should prepare for an impact to the system that’s 10 times a severe flu season.

https://www.businessinsider.com/presentation-us-hospitals-preparing-for-millions-of-hospitalizations-2020-3?IR=T

As coronavirus cases continue to rise around the world, a group of Australian experts predict that the economic impact of the disease in the best-case scenario may total $2.4 trillion in lost global gross domestic product.

The coronavirus outbreak that originated in Wuhan, China, has killed nearly 3,300 people and infected more than 95,000. The virus, which causes a disease known as COVID-19, has spread to at least 81 countries.

More than 150 cases have been reported in the US, including 11 deaths across two states. The World Health Organization has declared the outbreak an international public-health emergency and warned that the window of opportunity to contain it is narrowing.

On Tuesday, the WHO noted that the global death rate for the novel coronavirus based on the latest figures was 3.4% — higher than earlier figures of about 2%. The WHO’s director-general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said the new coronavirus was “a unique virus with unique characteristics.”

While much is still unknown about the virus, the group of Australian experts has produced a warning about the impact the virus might have on people’s lives if left unchecked.

Four of the seven scenarios in the paper examine the impact of COVID-19 spreading outside China, ranging from low to high severity. A seventh scenario examines a global impact in which a mild pandemic occurs each year indefinitely.

But even in the low-severity model — or best-case scenario of the seven, which the paper acknowledged were not definitive — ANU researchers estimate a global GDP loss of $2.4 trillion, with an estimated death toll of 15 million. They modeled their estimates on the Hong Kong flu pandemic, an outbreak in 1968-1969 that is estimated to have killed about 1 million people.

In the high-severity model — modeled after the Spanish flu pandemic, which killed an estimated 17 million to 50 million globally from 1918 to 1920 — the global GDP loss could be as high as $9 trillion. In that model, the death toll is estimated to surpass 68 million.
https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-spreads-one-study-predicts-101552222.html

He who suffers for my sake ,I will surely reward in one of the world.
Do not flinch and continue with the RTR. We have nothing to fear .The lord will protect us.

With all the subliminal numbers here, I'm surprised they didn't put any 66's in their estimates. Seeing those numbers, you should be skeptical. We will see in the future just how bad it could get, but I doubt there will be that many deaths in the U.S.

If the spread isn't controlled anytime soon, there could be huge numbers of deaths globally though, with so much of the third world not being prepared in the slightest to handle this. Also, India is at huge risk.

All places with very dense populations, and poor living conditions/polluted environments are at huge risk, which including China constitutes most of Asia, which is also where the majority of the world population is concentrated, so the vast majority of global deaths will happen there.

Jack said:
Do not flinch and continue with the RTR. We have nothing to fear .The lord will protect us.

Not sure I like the way you phrase that last part. That sounds super like the enemy.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

Not sure I like the way you phrase that last part. That sounds super like the enemy.
That's because you have cognitive dissonance within the enemy indoctrinated you and the new you. HPSMaxine assured us in the sermon of hers that whoever in on our Lords side ,will come out of the apocalyptic events unscathed. HPmageson has a sermon titled Satan Lucifer The Lord Of this World. You don't have any problems with Lord accompanying Satan but when I say only Lord you have a negative response because unconsciously that word is still associated with the Christian Godform. Also, that quote is from The Ali Jilwah which Satan directly dictated. What that means is in a world of the enemy ,one who fights for his sake against all odds will be rewarded.

When I say Lord, I mean king over all ,who is Lord Satan. You need to deprogram from Christianity and take back the words that they have installed in you. I recommend HPCobras Freeing the Soul from Enemy Influences working which you can find in Stormbloods signature.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

That's because you have cognitive dissonance within the enemy indoctrinated you and the new you. HPSMaxine assured us in the sermon of hers that whoever in on our Lords side ,will come out of the apocalyptic events unscathed. HPmageson has a sermon titled Satan Lucifer The Lord Of this World. You don't have any problems with Lord accompanying Satan but when I say only Lord you have a negative response because unconsciously that word is still associated with the Christian Godform. Also, that quote is from The Ali Jilwah which Satan directly dictated. What that means is in a world of the enemy ,one who fights for his sake against all odds will be rewarded.

When I say Lord, I mean king over all ,who is Lord Satan. You need to deprogram from Christianity and take back the words that they have installed in you. I recommend HPCobras Freeing the Soul from Enemy Influences working which you can find in Stormbloods signature.

While yes I admit I probably do have some enemy programming to over come still I am not sure your as free of enemy programming as you claim either.

I do not want to disrespect you and that is not my intention but here I see three problems that you may want to work on.

There was the thing about when you said “the lord” ok I’ll give you that you think your reclaiming something but your not. That word and way of addressing someone as far as I am aware has only been used by the enemy. I know I don’t speak for Satan and I am not trying to but I am not honestly sure he would like this kind of thing especially in the way you were saying it so close to a quote which is the next problem here. You pick a quote out of the Al Jilwah Yes Satan said that the way in which he meant it I believe was to be as an inspiration to stand for truth and fight and comfort for the people in the Middle East who at the time were being wiped out and subjugated by Muslims (I may be wrong but i looked a little into the history of the people he was speaking too) however the way you said it I got the same vibe as I do off enemy stuff. This idea that suffering is a virtue and the more you suffer the more you will be rewarded so take it with Joy kind of thing. Along with the context.

What type of energy do you think you would be calling upon with statements like this not to mention also your aviator picture. What is it a person in flames isn’t that what the enemy wants to make us think will happen if we follow Satan.

Ok so I pointed out the problems I see. I was just pointing that out. I know I may have to deprogram but I know enemy stuff when I see it.

Think about it this way if we were just to come upon a quote somewhere without any context of where it came from that was what you said. I think you know what a person would think that came from some xtian or Jewish kind of stuff.

Just something to think about that’s all.

We don’t need to slavishly worship anyone that mindset is not something even the Gods like and Maxine states that clearly. Are we going to in 100 years have a cross around our neck cause it was Stolen going on for old times sake about how great it is to suffer for our sins or something. I would surely hope not. We need to leave all the enemy stuff behind to be honest. They probably forever corrupted it in energy.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

While yes I admit I probably do have some enemy programming to over come still I am not sure your as free of enemy programming as you claim either.

I do not want to disrespect you and that is not my intention but here I see three problems that you may want to work on.

There was the thing about when you said “the lord” ok I’ll give you that you think your reclaiming something but your not. That word and way of addressing someone as far as I am aware has only been used by the enemy. I know I don’t speak for Satan and I am not trying to but I am not honestly sure he would like this kind of thing especially in the way you were saying it so close to a quote which is the next problem here. You pick a quote out of the Al Jilwah Yes Satan said that the way in which he meant it I believe was to be as an inspiration to stand for truth and fight and comfort for the people in the Middle East who at the time were being wiped out and subjugated by Muslims (I may be wrong but i looked a little into the history of the people he was speaking too) however the way you said it I got the same vibe as I do off enemy stuff. This idea that suffering is a virtue and the more you suffer the more you will be rewarded so take it with Joy kind of thing. Along with the context.

What type of energy do you think you would be calling upon with statements like this not to mention also your aviator picture. What is it a person in flames isn’t that what the enemy wants to make us think will happen if we follow Satan.

Ok so I pointed out the problems I see. I was just pointing that out. I know I may have to deprogram but I know enemy stuff when I see it.

Think about it this way if we were just to come upon a quote somewhere without any context of where it came from that was what you said. I think you know what a person would think that came from some xtian or Jewish kind of stuff.

Just something to think about that’s all.

We don’t need to slavishly worship anyone that mindset is not something even the Gods like and Maxine states that clearly. Are we going to in 100 years have a cross around our neck cause it was Stolen going on for old times sake about how great it is to suffer for our sins or something. I would surely hope not. We need to leave all the enemy stuff behind to be honest. They probably forever corrupted it in energy.
Satan has always been referred to as Lord. He is King and God over all so he was the one venerated across the entire pagan world before Christianity came along. And no I'm not reclaiming a word because in my mind Shiva/Satan has always meant God because I was never a Christian so I do not have any Christian brainwashing. What your describing here is typical of Christian's who lash back in the same emotional states that they were in before, which perpetrated the same amount of confusion. You need to control your emotions and not get riled up about everything coming outside of you. That's called being controlled by your body. As a Satanist you must move from being controlled by your body to controlling your body through your mind. Void meditation is required for this.

As you said the Ali jilwah quote means fighting for justice and truth. So why did you unconsciously assume it meant suffering the first time you read it ? I never claimed such. Its because if Christian
brainwashing still in there. That quote of the Ali Jilwah does not mean to suffer. What he means is to fight against the enemy forces even if you think your odds are not favorable and it doesn't perpetuate suffering in being always as you think it will attract. This is also because you are inherently attracting all sorts of Christian worst case programming to pagan references. In your mind the Jesus suffering for man trope is still alive and so whenever you hear suffering for a cause you unconsciously associate it with the Christian program of suffering. Pagan virtues of suffering I.e struggling for a cause are in a completely different universe than Christian universal suffering. I can see all of this because I have trained my mind and body to do such. I have been consciously deciphering where my feelings and emotions are coming from, the source and what associations they have with each other. Thus is the result of "Knowing Thyself " which I have been doing by working on GIBIL.

As for the Man burning in the fire ,the pic represents the kundalini process where all of your dross is burnt away in the kundalini perfection process to give rise to the new man.

Your thoughts about death, misery and unhappiness must be replaced completely with Satanic thoughts. Your frame of categorizing anything as negative must change and you must gain control over your mind.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

I like both of you, and I think both of you are right. "The Lord will protect us" does sound very much like a christian thing. But if you say something like "Lord Satan" then it is fine because it shows what you really mean. Just saying "Lord" sounds pretty christian. Even if you don't mean it that way, there is a lot of energy in the phrase from people who did mean it that way.

Jack is correct and Lord comes from the English Lord which is also related to the Runic, which also has a relation to the Ancient Greek for minister, prince, and someone in position of authority. This was taken in English, and is related to the rune Lothr or Laguz, which has to do with someone's influence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack is correct and Lord comes from the English Lord which is also related to the Runic, which also has a relation to the Ancient Greek for minister, prince, and someone in position of authority. This was taken in English, and is related to the rune Lothr or Laguz, which has to do with someone's influence.

Ok I guess I am kind of wrong on this then the only place I ever heard that used was the English version of the Torah/Old Testament.

I was an xtian before I came here so I didn’t like the sound of that.

The Gods also helped me realize I was thinking in an xtian way on something too recently. By not fighting back as much as I should against attacks and taking care of something I actually did have enough power to take care of but didn’t think I did.

So I may still have some xtian programming but I am trying to overcome all that.

However yes I do think that Lord Satan should be used in this as when I say the Lord I do get xtian energy from this.

Also the other thing people should realize is the word Lord possibly meant the interaction between slaves and masters (something someone told me when I was younger in the church) so I didn’t like the mindset of this.

But ok if it means something else no problem sorry about that I didn’t realize it.

Well ideally, we would all be speaking Sanskrit.

It's nothing to fight over, as "ideally" doesn't reflect what is within. Words in a post only dictate things in a mutability, a temporariness, the entire history of this organisation and the documented histories of the persons in it reflect more of what is actually within them, not an offhand statement likely written in a rush. (Unless of course that statement be repeated over and over again)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back