Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

immune system booster

I have been trying to keep up with the cases of coronavirus in the US, but it's untrustworthy because they just recently started allowing states to test. Sense then, there has been a confirmed case in my state. The man lives about an hour from me. I have vitimin C tablets, should I start taking them? I don't have an ample supply so I want to make sure it counts. I also have elderberry syrup and collodial silver I plan to use if necessary.

It seems you nailed it, i will take vitamin C supplements too

https://twitter.com/DSM/status/1224262885729349633

Yesterday, we shipped 50 tons of immunity boosting Vitaminc C from our DSM Jiangshan plant to the Province of Hubei, of which Wuhan is the capital city. The banner text on the truck reads: “In the fight against N-CoV the people of DSM Jiangshan and Wuhan are heart to heart”

Dr. Richard Cheng gave a report from China about the first approved study using 12,000 to 24,000 mg/day of vitamin C by IV. The doctor also specifically calls for immediate use of vitamin C for prevention of coronavirus

China Treating Coronavirus COVID-19 with Intravenous Vitamin C :

https://www.globalresearch.ca/three...ch-studies-approved-treating-covid-19/5705405

BrightMorningStar said:
I have been trying to keep up with the cases of coronavirus in the US, but it's untrustworthy because they just recently started allowing states to test. Sense then, there has been a confirmed case in my state. The man lives about an hour from me. I have vitimin C tablets, should I start taking them? I don't have an ample supply so I want to make sure it counts. I also have elderberry syrup and collodial silver I plan to use if necessary.

I'm curious as well since a guy was diagnosed who lived uncomfortably close.

On Peak Prosperity youtube channel, well-informed guy about the coronavirus- and its supposed numbers, said it was proven that men are more susceptible to the coronavirus than women. It was like 6-2 ratio or something near. And in those studies, older and unhealthy people are more susceptible.

Probiotics and healthy gut flora make a difference when it comes to immune health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back