Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

telekinesis

about the kinetic powers in general
as far as i know,they are tele,pyro,cryo,electro,bio,aero,geo,hydro
how do geo and hydrokinesis work?
how many of these require willpower besides telekinesis?
are there other kinetic powers?

besides the previous question about how do geo and hydrokinesis work,i am curious about cryokinesis too
does it turn things into ice or just lowers their temperature?
can it be used to freeze air into ice projectiles?

There’s levels of power with all this. Keep that in mind. It’s not like you go one day not having the power and next you can freeze the air. There’s a progression to any power.

satanama666 said:
besides the previous question about how do geo and hydrokinesis work,i am curious about cryokinesis too

If youre serious sure, then you could levitate in the air in a whirlwind of ice blades as the enemy grieves over their taunt. Their breath becomes shallow, uncertainty clings the mind as only doom awaits. Mercy they beg but left distraught as you rise ever higher. *BOOM!!!!* The thunder roars as the lightning crackles. The enemies souls leaves the flesh as their body stilled, cold. With the raise of an arm, silence: the force is wield. The slaughter of them and their desires commence. The field bathed in blood, the earth poisoned and stained. Their cries left unheard. Rains drowns the filth and pollutes the earth. Not a creature dares to journey over.

Read the joyofsatan and study hard .

satanama666 said:

Dude this is the Avatar: The Last Airbender lol

i still don't know how geo and hydrokinesis work or if there are other kinetic powers besides tele,pyro,cryo,electro,bio,aero,geo and hydro

satanama666 said:
i still don't know how geo and hydrokinesis work or if there are other kinetic powers besides tele,pyro,cryo,electro,bio,aero,geo and hydro

Geokinesis is referring to Earth manipulation, consider how Earth breathing works. Feel the Earth as it becomes you. You have to 'become' the element. You aren't just there. Once you understand the characteristics you should apply them how the element would act through your body, become them ad embody them in a positive light.

Hydrokinesis works as water, and it's the same principal. Once that becomes prevalent, learn about how it can change shape and form through it's three ways. Learn those characteristics.

satanama666 said:

Are you fuckin serious? xD the function of how much energy you need to lower the temperature of any material is linear (or lets say it is actually how much energy you have to remove). However if you try to to alter its physical state (Water to Ice) you need even more energy to do that, so I am pretty sure that you won‘t be able to do this anytime soon lol keep it real.

Ramier108666 said:
satanama666 said:

Geokinesis is referring to Earth manipulation, consider how Earth breathing works. Feel the Earth as it becomes you. You have to 'become' the element. You aren't just there. Once you understand the characteristics you should apply them how the element would act through your body, become them ad embody them in a positive light.

Hydrokinesis works as water, and it's the same principal. Once that becomes prevalent, learn about how it can change shape and form through it's three ways. Learn those characteristics.
i meant how do they manifest,like can i generate earth and water out of my mind like the fire in pyrokinesis and the lightning in electrokinesis?

Ramier108666 said:
satanama666 said:

i meant to ask if i can make earth and water out of my mind like with the fire,air and lightning

Ramier108666 said:
satanama666 said:

i meant if i can generate earth and water out of my mind like fire,air and lightning

satanama666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
satanama666 said:

i meant if i can generate earth and water out of my mind like fire,air and lightning
You may have watched too much Avatar.

satanama666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
satanama666 said:

i meant how do they manifest,like can i generate earth and water out of my mind like the fire in pyrokinesis and the lightning in electrokinesis?

Yes there is possibilities, however as I said understand the meditation and effort needed to do so. Understand the element qualities in order to manifest or materialize from the power of the mind. You understand the element, it applies in the same concept.

With the right knowlegde and enough energy I these dont seem to be impossible. However they probably require you to have a risen kundalini so I would focus on cleaning the soul and trying to raise the serpent. Or ask father

for those referencing avatar,no,i never watched it,i am just curious how do psychic abilities work
as for the air to ice projectiles,the idea came to me from vandheer lorde from armed with wings series

satanama666 said:
for those referencing avatar,no,i never watched it,i am just curious how do psychic abilities work
as for the air to ice projectiles,the idea came to me from vandheer lorde from armed with wings series

Hi, read about this post only now (12 days after the last reply) as I am once again studying the Elements and, in the unending cycle of choices, I got back once again to cryokinesis.

To be honest, I don't know why some say stuff like "you watched too much Avatar". Personally, I only decided to watch it years after I knew it existed and I had already done several Elemental meditation and experimented with the Elements. I suppose the series just give one idea on how one could employ use of less obvious techniques.

Avatar or not, however, I guess people forget that 1) HP Maxine included the Elemental invokation webpages in the JoS for a reason, and I strongly believe that reason includes "developing skills that include the Elements in a physical way, not just emotional, mental, concerning nerves, sickness, etc", and 2) Limitations ARE NOT a part of Spiritual Satanism.
Sometimes I wonder if most SS don't believe that all the skills described are real or if there are meditations that don't work. I do, all of them.

Trying to answer your questions:
I think all these members of the "kinesises" family are real and learnable. True, it may take a lot of training and energy, but they are not impossible.
As for 'creating' your own Earth and Water, I don't think it's possible.. in a way. Example: Water is already everywhere around you, it's in the air you breath. It's just in very small quantities, small enough that they cannot be seen by naked eye and we can breathe them in without noticing. But it's there. I assume one could probably 'condense' that Water into something like a dart and freeze it (honestly don't know if you'd need to 'also telekinetically control the ice dart in order to throw it'... but my guess is that IF you were to learn well an elemental ability, you'd also develop a natural ability to control the Element, so basically you'd only have telekinesis limited on the frozen water you control).

The Earth, even if you could gather flying matter particles, they'd probably be too small to make the kind of impact you're normally thinking about when you think 'throwing a rock', I suppose. So I'd go with just using pre-existing Earth, like stones from the floor or sand and dirt.

I am absolutely no expert in any of these, so don't take my words for granted, but I personally came to believe that by learning one 'kinesis' (be it Water or Earth or others) we gain some stronger connection with said Element, and that covers the 'telekinetic' part of it too. Like, a ..what's it called? A Geokinetic wouldn't know how to move even drops of Water perhaps, and a Hydrokinetic would be able to freeze and throw Water/Ice but have no clue how to use a rock or other Elements.

Hope that gave you some useful data to keep studying. I'm absolutely convinced there's some serious power in Elements, always have.
Just be very consistent in your training because this isn't basic stuff, it takes an iron willpower to decide to go through with this kind of skill and train it every day.

Best of luck.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
satanama666 said:

Hi, read about this post only now (12 days after the last reply) as I am once again studying the Elements and, in the unending cycle of choices, I got back once again to cryokinesis.

To be honest, I don't know why some say stuff like "you watched too much Avatar". Personally, I only decided to watch it years after I knew it existed and I had already done several Elemental meditation and experimented with the Elements. I suppose the series just give one idea on how one could employ use of less obvious techniques.

Avatar or not, however, I guess people forget that 1) HP Maxine included the Elemental invokation webpages in the JoS for a reason, and I strongly believe that reason includes "developing skills that include the Elements in a physical way, not just emotional, mental, concerning nerves, sickness, etc", and 2) Limitations ARE NOT a part of Spiritual Satanism.
Sometimes I wonder if most SS don't believe that all the skills described are real or if there are meditations that don't work. I do, all of them.

Trying to answer your questions:
I think all these members of the "kinesises" family are real and learnable. True, it may take a lot of training and energy, but they are not impossible.
As for 'creating' your own Earth and Water, I don't think it's possible.. in a way. Example: Water is already everywhere around you, it's in the air you breath. It's just in very small quantities, small enough that they cannot be seen by naked eye and we can breathe them in without noticing. But it's there. I assume one could probably 'condense' that Water into something like a dart and freeze it (honestly don't know if you'd need to 'also telekinetically control the ice dart in order to throw it'... but my guess is that IF you were to learn well an elemental ability, you'd also develop a natural ability to control the Element, so basically you'd only have telekinesis limited on the frozen water you control).

The Earth, even if you could gather flying matter particles, they'd probably be too small to make the kind of impact you're normally thinking about when you think 'throwing a rock', I suppose. So I'd go with just using pre-existing Earth, like stones from the floor or sand and dirt.

I am absolutely no expert in any of these, so don't take my words for granted, but I personally came to believe that by learning one 'kinesis' (be it Water or Earth or others) we gain some stronger connection with said Element, and that covers the 'telekinetic' part of it too. Like, a ..what's it called? A Geokinetic wouldn't know how to move even drops of Water perhaps, and a Hydrokinetic would be able to freeze and throw Water/Ice but have no clue how to use a rock or other Elements.

Hope that gave you some useful data to keep studying. I'm absolutely convinced there's some serious power in Elements, always have.
Just be very consistent in your training because this isn't basic stuff, it takes an iron willpower to decide to go through with this kind of skill and train it every day.

Best of luck.
i think it's like in pyrokinesis,where it says to imagine the fire,so i guess it's the same with all elements(earth,water too)
i didn't say frozen water.i said AIR darts,gathered,shaped and frozen around the hand

One thing to take into account here is that most people are speaking about opinions, without any extensive experience to back it up. So, whether someone says "it's possible, you can do it!" or "you watched too much avatar", take it with a grain of salt and don't get offended or discouraged. It's clear that the best interlocutors for this siddhis are the Gods, so you should ask your Guardian Demon(s). In general, I think it's not a good idea to ask on the forum because only people without a clear knowledge and experience are going to reply. Those who are working on this stuff don't risk getting identified by the infiltrators and lurkers only to tell whether it's real or not.

Always take this sermon into account: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

satanama666 said:
i didn't say frozen water.i said AIR darts,gathered,shaped and frozen around the hand

You don't 'freeze air', there's not much to freeze in a thin breathable gas. You can use the gaseous water CONTAINED in the air and freeze it. Still, you should gather enough and condense it into an actual drop of water first, or the best thing you'd get would probably be some thin frozen mist.

And, still, do realize what we're talking about here is something VERY VERY advanced. Not impossible by any means, but you should start with some light observable effects first. When you can totally freeze the water in your tea cup, fill it with hot tea. Freeze that one. Work it up from there.

Not saying this to discourage you Brother, but I see too many people who want to become SS thinking they'll magically turn into a Dragonball character withing a couple of months. This training is actually the hardest I've ever tried and I didn't have good results with it yet (not to my own standards at least), so practice everyday, do multiple RTRs a day (they will clean your energy too and give you a vibe for energy, in my opinion), do the foundation meditation as often as you can (it's the safest one I know of) and then try applying it to telekinesis as a start.

If you're interested in Elements, try one, pick your favorite, and if it's Fire learn how to extinguish the candle flame before you do anything else.

Ok I am new here I just join and I have a question about the foundation I study it over and over and I study the hand chakras so the hand chakras must be practice daily right how long will it take to master tk itself

satanama666 said:

You don't 'freeze air', there's not much to freeze in a thin breathable gas. You can use the gaseous water CONTAINED in the air and freeze it. Still, you should gather enough and condense it into an actual drop of water first, or the best thing you'd get would probably be some thin frozen mist.

Just a small correction:

The transition from the gas to the solid state is called "deposition". Freezing is from the liquid state to the solid state. So, nothing can be frozen from air, not even vaporised water because there are no liquids. However, there may be some things that are mixed to air like some colloids that can be freezed: liquid aerosols like fog, mist and clouds. Smoke can't be frozen obviously, as it's a solid aerosol.

satanama666 said:

And, still, do realize what we're talking about here is something VERY VERY advanced. Not impossible by any means, but you should start with some light observable effects first. When you can totally freeze the water in your tea cup, fill it with hot tea. Freeze that one. Work it up from there.

Not saying this to discourage you Brother, but I see too many people who want to become SS thinking they'll magically turn into a Dragonball character withing a couple of months. This training is actually the hardest I've ever tried and I didn't have good results with it yet (not to my own standards at least), so practice everyday, do multiple RTRs a day (they will clean your energy too and give you a vibe for energy, in my opinion), do the foundation meditation as often as you can (it's the safest one I know of) and then try applying it to telekinesis as a start.

If you're interested in Elements, try one, pick your favorite, and if it's Fire learn how to extinguish the candle flame before you do anything else.
It takes many many years to be advanced, let alone having these powers when you are pretty much new, we are talking about even as far as 10 years to raise the kundalini if you do everything correctly.

luis said:
It takes many many years to be advanced, let alone having these powers when you are pretty much new, we are talking about even as far as 10 years to raise the kundalini if you do everything correctly.

"Many many years" sounds like something WAY MORE than 10 years to me. I've been a dedicated SS for almost 20 years now and I still haven't managed to raise my Kundalini. I don't think time itself is a standard to go by for everyone, some people may find it easier, maybe because they just came to Satan they have been harassed less by the enemy in order to fight their last live's evolution, some people instead have a VERY hard time doing even the simplest things like feeling energy (something probably most NPCs can do when facing someone with an already potent aura).
Personally, I think it's more about the amount of work one has to do to free oneself, not really translatable with time. Some people with a strong aura who can do a lot of things (but may not know a thing about Spiritual Satanism until you tell them) normally also feel a lot more presence from damn angels and entities that make them scared, hurt even physically, and think that it's not a good idea to pursue the study of their own abilities.

If 10 years of meditations and repeating the chakra awakenings were enough I think I'd have already raised my Kundalini twice. Or maybe I just suck at this, honestly, who knows anymore.

luis said:

I've been a dedicated SS for almost 20 years now and I still haven't managed to raise my Kundalini.

A reminder that the Joy of Satan has been created in 2002.

luis said:

"Many many years" sounds like something WAY MORE than 10 years to me. I've been a dedicated SS for almost 20 years now and I still haven't managed to raise my Kundalini. I don't think time itself is a standard to go by for everyone, some people may find it easier, maybe because they just came to Satan they have been harassed less by the enemy in order to fight their last live's evolution, some people instead have a VERY hard time doing even the simplest things like feeling energy (something probably most NPCs can do when facing someone with an already potent aura).
Personally, I think it's more about the amount of work one has to do to free oneself, not really translatable with time. Some people with a strong aura who can do a lot of things (but may not know a thing about Spiritual Satanism until you tell them) normally also feel a lot more presence from damn angels and entities that make them scared, hurt even physically, and think that it's not a good idea to pursue the study of their own abilities.

If 10 years of meditations and repeating the chakra awakenings were enough I think I'd have already raised my Kundalini twice. Or maybe I just suck at this, honestly, who knows anymore.
It's different for everyone and i do not know what meditations you do everyday you may be doing too little or not the right meditations. Another super important thing is that it will take 10 years to raise the Kundalini for most Satanist now that we are doing the Final Rtr, this is because the jews cursed humanity and this made advancement take too long but with the Final Rtr it would take less if you meditate enough and do the right meditations. If you can share what meditations you did and do everyday i will tell you if it's enough. You said 20 years which is weird, Jos was created in 2002/2003, you started to meditate before this or what? To have meditate for 20 years you would have needed to start in the 2000 which is impossible.

I agree with you I'm working on telekinesis foundation meditation the hand chakra meditation and etc even void and energy meditation what should I practice more

Cosmic6999 said:
I agree with you I'm working on telekinesis foundation meditation the hand chakra meditation and etc even void and energy meditation what should I practice more
I do not know what level of advancement you are, if you are new it will probabily takes you a lot of time before you can move objects. You need to be pretty powerful which can takes years, you can practice telekinesis as even this can speed up the process but you need to know that it will take even years to see results. Power mediations will speed the process (Make sure to clean your chakras and aura everyday, they need to be clean and unblocked so that you can advance).

Stormblood said:
One thing to take into account here is that most people are speaking about opinions, without any extensive experience to back it up. So, whether someone says "it's possible, you can do it!" or "you watched too much avatar", take it with a grain of salt and don't get offended or discouraged. It's clear that the best interlocutors for this siddhis are the Gods, so you should ask your Guardian Demon(s). In general, I think it's not a good idea to ask on the forum because only people without a clear knowledge and experience are going to reply. Those who are working on this stuff don't risk getting identified by the infiltrators and lurkers only to tell whether it's real or not.

Always take this sermon into account: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

!!!!!!

Also stop this "oh it takes many many many years" in the sense that it is not as it should be. It doesn't take much, it takes as much as you are available to devote to yourself and the tasks. If you want powers you need to empower and understand the chakras and the soul.
When you work on anything you see progress so nothing is like a leap thing, or surprisingly made. Everything is natural and every power is in essence just like the way you walk and talk.

And about the identification and risk of being open,it should be noted that there are people who curse directly here as I came to see, but at the end of the day , they are weak to be very honest. nothing that a ss can't cope imo. just lost time that's it

Stormblood said:

I've been a dedicated SS for almost 20 years now and I still haven't managed to raise my Kundalini.

How do I work this page anyways well I'm working on telekinesis and opening my soul later down the line but right now I'm working on these exercise void meditation foundation meditation and the hand chakras meditation please somebody tell me what should I work on more anybody please

Stormblood said:

Pretty sure it was up before that. I dedicated on Walpurgisnacht 2001. From the size and amount of content on the website I'd say it had been there for quite a bit, and people in the old yahoogroups referenced meditations like they were already outdated. That much I remember.

luis said:
You said 20 years which is weird, Jos was created in 2002/2003, you started to meditate before this or what? To have meditate for 20 years you would have needed to start in the 2000 which is impossible.

Just wrote about the timing in another reply. I doubt I found the JoS pretty much on the same month it was created.. that would be a pretty good sign that I've been with Father Satan since before thought, wouldn't it? ;)

As for meditating, I said NEARLY 20 years, but yes I started meditating before that. I didn't really call it "meditation" as no one had instructed me, I just knew meditation existed but all I found in books sounded too bogus and fake, so I just went with my guts. When I found the JoS I clicked on the Meditations section more than anything else perhaps, and learned that something I did already was described there with other names. This included the elemental meditations as I've ALWAYS been interested in the Elements, SS or not that I was. When I found the pages I was joyful to learn I wasn't being deluded or that I dwelled in overimagination.

Speaking of which, I've been learning about myself more than ever before since I joined this forum here. My dominant Element, for one thing (which I tried to establish and identify for so long), is now clear as day.

As for my daily meditations:
-Aura Cleaning (on myself and my house)
-Aura of Protection (same)
-Final RTRs (obviously.. was a bit doubtful at first, I must say, but I felt and saw Father after one and never doubted again)
-Void meditation whenever I have a moment to slow down and try to feel
-"The one that GhostInTheMachine suggested" in one of his latest replies to me: it basically involves bringing the attention to our inside and lurk for answers from within
-Awakening chakras mantras (mostly the head, with B, V, TH, M, Maum and lately I added Shamash, Sowilo and Satanama)
-I used to do more hand chakras exercise but postponed it because, not feeling energy, I felt I had to take care of the spine chakras first.. will resume it soon as my Element seems to give me more of a buzz right now
-Elemental meditations (I try to use all the Elements in order to balance them all, two of them either feel rather balanced already and the natal chart suggested they are, but two are completely different in power so I'm trying to work with both... although I find my lacking one is the one that gets me the most discomfort, and the dominant one is kind of "refreshing", like it's a part of me that's opening up to more).

Update on the last one:
I usually don't observe either much of an energy buzz at all or (even less) a physical effect, but lately (since I decided to go back to meditating with my dominant one, as I try to separate them every few days or weekly not to confuse their effects on me) I noticed things. One, my fingertips were collecting a lot more static electricity and I could see this effect on whatever I touched, and two, I felt some kind of 'surplus' of energy travelling from my throat upwards, through my head.
I can't say whether or not this energy travelled to my sixth chakra or also through the seventh, but after a few hours since this occurred (and I couldn't miss it if I wanted to) I had a sudden headache, which I understand to be an observable effect when the crown is blocked.

To me it's no news that the crown is blocked, my astral senses suck and only activate when I'm DEEPLY in a trance state (like when I'm even unaware that I'm sitting cross legged until I get out of it), but this headache after that sudden burst of energy tells me I'm onto something.
I noticed at some moments I had some.. 'sudden dizziness' which I never noticed before from any meditation, so... could this mean that I'm starting to open up to energy finally?

luis said:
You said 20 years which is weird, Jos was created in 2002/2003, you started to meditate before this or what? To have meditate for 20 years you would have needed to start in the 2000 which is impossible.

Just wrote about the timing in another reply. I doubt I found the JoS pretty much on the same month it was created.. that would be a pretty good sign that I've been with Father Satan since before thought, wouldn't it? ;)

As for meditating, I said NEARLY 20 years, but yes I started meditating before that. I didn't really call it "meditation" as no one had instructed me, I just knew meditation existed but all I found in books sounded too bogus and fake, so I just went with my guts. When I found the JoS I clicked on the Meditations section more than anything else perhaps, and learned that something I did already was described there with other names. This included the elemental meditations as I've ALWAYS been interested in the Elements, SS or not that I was. When I found the pages I was joyful to learn I wasn't being deluded or that I dwelled in overimagination.

Speaking of which, I've been learning about myself more than ever before since I joined this forum here. My dominant Element, for one thing (which I tried to establish and identify for so long), is now clear as day.

As for my daily meditations:
-Aura Cleaning (on myself and my house)
-Aura of Protection (same)
-Final RTRs (obviously.. was a bit doubtful at first, I must say, but I felt and saw Father after one and never doubted again)
-Void meditation whenever I have a moment to slow down and try to feel
-"The one that GhostInTheMachine suggested" in one of his latest replies to me: it basically involves bringing the attention to our inside and lurk for answers from within
-Awakening chakras mantras (mostly the head, with B, V, TH, M, Maum and lately I added Shamash, Sowilo and Satanama)
-I used to do more hand chakras exercise but postponed it because, not feeling energy, I felt I had to take care of the spine chakras first.. will resume it soon as my Element seems to give me more of a buzz right now
-Elemental meditations (I try to use all the Elements in order to balance them all, two of them either feel rather balanced already and the natal chart suggested they are, but two are completely different in power so I'm trying to work with both... although I find my lacking one is the one that gets me the most discomfort, and the dominant one is kind of "refreshing", like it's a part of me that's opening up to more).

Update on the last one:
I usually don't observe either much of an energy buzz at all or (even less) a physical effect, but lately (since I decided to go back to meditating with my dominant one, as I try to separate them every few days or weekly not to confuse their effects on me) I noticed things. One, my fingertips were collecting a lot more static electricity and I could see this effect on whatever I touched, and two, I felt some kind of 'surplus' of energy travelling from my throat upwards, through my head.
I can't say whether or not this energy travelled to my sixth chakra or also through the seventh, but after a few hours since this occurred (and I couldn't miss it if I wanted to) I had a sudden headache, which I understand to be an observable effect when the crown is blocked.

To me it's no news that the crown is blocked, my astral senses suck and only activate when I'm DEEPLY in a trance state (like when I'm even unaware that I'm sitting cross legged until I get out of it), but this headache after that sudden burst of energy tells me I'm onto something.
I noticed at some moments I had some.. 'sudden dizziness' which I never noticed before from any meditation, so... could this mean that I'm starting to open up to energy finally?
You do not empower all the chakras every day? Raum meditations, Merkaba and using Cleaning mantra's like Raum, Surya, Vissuddhi and Thurisaz to clean and unblock your chakras, these are all things you should do. I just feel you do too little. You should empower each of your chakras every day with their mantra's or runes if you like them better, then of course clean them and clean your aura.

I personally do the Raum meds for 108 reps and this not only helps to unblock each chakra for the Kundalini but it empowers me too, I still empower and clean each of my chakras but with way fewer reps (I do 9 reps of the Sanskrit mantras on each of my seven chakras plus the third eye and Pineal gland and I use Raum to clean each of my seven chakras with 20 reps each and 76 reps on my whole body/aura/soul which in total is 216).

I do Hatha yoga and I use Satanama for 20 reps with the mudra used in the Kirtan Kriya meds plus Innana 20 reps on my whole head and then use an affirmation to open my astral senses, It's been 6 months that I'm doing this and my astral senses are stronger than before, my intuition is much higher and it happens that I can sense things before they happen and sometimes I can read others people's thought but it doesn't happen all the time it's for now accidental and I can't control it.
I feel like you should do more.

By the way, the meds that HP Maxine posted on the site 20 or so years ago are not the same of today so you may have done meditations but they were not near as strong as they are now plus we have the RTR that helps to advance much faster by removing the curses and from what I have read of your routine it doesn't seem as stronger, there are still powerful meds on Jos and it seems like a beginner program more than someone that meditates for 20 years.

nakedhill said:
Stormblood said:

!!!!!!

Also stop this "oh it takes many many many years" in the sense that it is not as it should be. It doesn't take much, it takes as much as you are available to devote to yourself and the tasks. If you want powers you need to empower and understand the chakras and the soul.
When you work on anything you see progress so nothing is like a leap thing, or surprisingly made. Everything is natural and every power is in essence just like the way you walk and talk.

And about the identification and risk of being open,it should be noted that there are people who curse directly here as I came to see, but at the end of the day , they are weak to be very honest. nothing that a ss can't cope imo. just lost time that's it
The soul and chakras takes their time to be clean and empowered, you could meditate all day and it would not make it quicker it would just burn you out. This is why we say that it takes time, now this doesn't mean that you can practice everyday telekinesis this will actually help you down the line but still, you need to have realistic expectations. It does take years, now there are some lucky people who have already advanced in a past life but they are rare and if this was the case for someone they would already know it. You do need to meditate the right way and the right amount of time, you cannot expect to advance if you only do beginner meditations type of things but still you cannot meditate too much, BALANCE and PATIENCE are the keywords here. If you have these qualities then it will be a smooth ride.

luis said:
You do not empower all the chakras every day? Raum meditations, Merkaba and using Cleaning mantra's like Raum, Surya, Vissuddhi and Thurisaz to clean and unblock your chakras, these are all things you should do. I just feel you do too little. You should empower each of your chakras every day with their mantra's or runes if you like them better, then of course clean them and clean your aura.

[....]

By the way, the meds that HP Maxine posted on the site 20 or so years ago are not the same of today so you may have done meditations but they were not near as strong as they are now plus we have the RTR that helps to advance much faster by removing the curses and from what I have read of your routine it doesn't seem as stronger, there are still powerful meds on Jos and it seems like a beginner program more than someone that meditates for 20 years.

I started using those to empower my chakras but I felt nothing at all. After a while of doing them with zero effect I assumed all of my chakras were blocked so I restarted the awakening the chakras. Didn't help. Added more and more meditations for years (fully aware the meditations have been updated and more have been added, I'm probably one of the first to read them as I've been checking those pages almost every day for all this time, waiting for something new that might make me feel) but nothing helped.
Merkaba, Single and Double serpent, nothing gave me any energy. My main reason for coming to this forum was, in fact, to find out what was wrong with me as nothing made me feel a thing. Not even the most advanced ones that HP Maxine suggested to go easy with.

After a while I just dropped them and decided I had to master the simple ones. If I couldn't even do those, what was the point of trying to do more? Not to mention that I always had close to zero social life, worked 9-13 hours a day and dedicated almost all my free time to meditation. It's never been just something I did for fun. Meditation is very hard work, and many times I thought I was insane to try again and again, feeling nothing, not seeing benefits. Nada.

Lately, I've switched my training from lots of meditations like the ones you mentioned to a smaller amount but giving it even more all I've got. At last, I begun feeling something, little, very very little, but SOMETHING that I could observe as an effect on me. A slightly vibrating third eye, a sense of heat somewhere in the body for no apparent reason, a 'pattern' that I could feel forming because my energy rose from my throat and snaked back before touching the crown chakra. Little things.
Now I finally started to notice a little more when I do Elemental meditations (I never breath the Elements out as, according to HP Maxine, it's the quicker way to learn). My ability to feel or perceive is still very limited in my opinion, I've had some great moments of clarity and vision but they are very rare and don't last long. But it's something. When you meditate for as long as I have (did so before coming to the JoS) and feel nothing but hear stories from other people who apparently can't control any energy but experience more than you do.. it ain't nice, and let's just leave it at that.

Could do more? Certainly. I could stop working and stay home meditating all day, but I couldn't keep that up for too long. IF I'll be forced to stay home from work like those sheeple in Italy who were glad the govt sent in the army to 'prevent' people from exiting the house, I'll probably have more time home to meditate. Not that I expect better results just because I have more hours a day.

Well, that's the story. Powerful meditations or more meditations don't necessarily mean better training. It only means more work, if you still feel nothing. Hopefully, I'm starting to get on the right track. It's not easy but right now it seems A LOT MORE PROMISING than all else I've ever done.

luis said:
nakedhill said:
Stormblood said:

!!!!!!

The soul and chakras takes their time to be clean and empowered, you could meditate all day and it would not make it quicker it would just burn you out. This is why we say that it takes time, now this doesn't mean that you can practice everyday telekinesis this will actually help you down the line but still, you need to have realistic expectations. It does take years, now there are some lucky people who have already advanced in a past life but they are rare and if this was the case for someone they would already know it. You do need to meditate the right way and the right amount of time, you cannot expect to advance if you only do beginner meditations type of things but still you cannot meditate too much, BALANCE and PATIENCE are the keywords here. If you have these qualities then it will be a smooth ride.

While it certainly takes, I wouldn't go as far as making estimates, especially as everyone starts with a different spiritual spiritual background. In order to make estimates, one should have experience of having developed the aforementioned skill and have read countless experiences (SS-only) of doing such. Otherwise, estimates are just empty words, unsupported facts. You just can't guess with this things. This is directed to everyone who insists on providing timelines. I quoted you because you had the last message where displaying the highlighted behaviour.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
nakedhill said:
!!!!!!

While it certainly takes, I wouldn't go as far as making estimates, especially as everyone starts with a different spiritual spiritual background. In order to make estimates, one should have experience of having developed the aforementioned skill and have read countless experiences (SS-only) of doing such. Otherwise, estimates are just empty words, unsupported facts. You just can't guess with this things. This is directed to everyone who insists on providing timelines. I quoted you because you had the last message where displaying the highlighted behaviour.
I do agree with you and I do understand that everyone is different and it's going to take different time for everyone but we should have at least an average of years. Before I thought that it would take a lifetime to advance but after HP Shannon said that Azazel told her it takes average of 7-10 years to raise the Kundalini and another 10 years for the Magnum Opus I'm more sure with what I'm doing. Still, this is average and thanks to the Final RTR now the time is much shorter than before, even HP Mageson said in a post that the Final RTR makes advancement much faster than before. We need to know these things, of course, we need to be realistic about it but already knowing these numbers makes me more "sure" about it.

luis said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I do not know what level of advancement you are, if you are new it will probabily takes you a lot of time before you can move objects. You need to be pretty powerful which can takes years, you can practice telekinesis as even this can speed up the process but you need to know that it will take even years to see results. Power mediations will speed the process (Make sure to clean your chakras and aura everyday, they need to be clean and unblocked so that you can advance).

So I should practice aura cleaning and stuff right I do that as well I also do void a lot and foundation meditation and the hand chakras

I started using those to empower my chakras but I felt nothing at all. After a while of doing them with zero effect I assumed all of my chakras were blocked so I restarted the awakening the chakras. Didn't help. Added more and more meditations for years (fully aware the meditations have been updated and more have been added, I'm probably one of the first to read them as I've been checking those pages almost every day for all this time, waiting for something new that might make me feel) but nothing helped.
Merkaba, Single and Double serpent, nothing gave me any energy. My main reason for coming to this forum was, in fact, to find out what was wrong with me as nothing made me feel a thing. Not even the most advanced ones that HP Maxine suggested to go easy with.

After a while I just dropped them and decided I had to master the simple ones. If I couldn't even do those, what was the point of trying to do more? Not to mention that I always had close to zero social life, worked 9-13 hours a day and dedicated almost all my free time to meditation. It's never been just something I did for fun. Meditation is very hard work, and many times I thought I was insane to try again and again, feeling nothing, not seeing benefits. Nada.

Lately, I've switched my training from lots of meditations like the ones you mentioned to a smaller amount but giving it even more all I've got. At last, I begun feeling something, little, very very little, but SOMETHING that I could observe as an effect on me. A slightly vibrating third eye, a sense of heat somewhere in the body for no apparent reason, a 'pattern' that I could feel forming because my energy rose from my throat and snaked back before touching the crown chakra. Little things.
Now I finally started to notice a little more when I do Elemental meditations (I never breath the Elements out as, according to HP Maxine, it's the quicker way to learn). My ability to feel or perceive is still very limited in my opinion, I've had some great moments of clarity and vision but they are very rare and don't last long. But it's something. When you meditate for as long as I have (did so before coming to the JoS) and feel nothing but hear stories from other people who apparently can't control any energy but experience more than you do.. it ain't nice, and let's just leave it at that.

Could do more? Certainly. I could stop working and stay home meditating all day, but I couldn't keep that up for too long. IF I'll be forced to stay home from work like those sheeple in Italy who were glad the govt sent in the army to 'prevent' people from exiting the house, I'll probably have more time home to meditate. Not that I expect better results just because I have more hours a day.

Well, that's the story. Powerful meditations or more meditations don't necessarily mean better training. It only means more work, if you still feel nothing. Hopefully, I'm starting to get on the right track. It's not easy but right now it seems A LOT MORE PROMISING than all else I've ever done.

I cannot fathom what your experience has been like. However, I truly empathise with you.

Have you read this post? It is very eye-opening.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25904

You may also want to, in addition to empowering meditations, try opening your clairaudience, clairvoyance, intution and other psychic centres. So that you can communicate with gods and receive guidance. One mantra is ISIS (vibrated as EEEE-SSSS-EEEE-SSSS) for clairvoyance. You can use runes too.

Coming to the original topic. I don't know about the fancy supernatural powers (like cryo, geo etc) but pyrokinesis, telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, electrokinesis and those of which we've heard of being performed by Far eastern monks, are very real.

But to be able to use these spiritual powers safely without harming oneself, one should possess necessary spiritual knowledge:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26192&p=119738&hilit=Wisdom%2C+spiritual+power#p119738

When I was new, I was fascinated with powers of soul and couldn't wait to master all of them. However, I soon realized that they weren't really urgent and they can come in time with advancement. I'd still want to work on developing siddhis, but only after I get anywhere to the advanced meditations' section at least.

I'm not adding anything new here but I feel that:
> the ability to 'feel' energy and one's own aura easily,
> fully open major+minor chakras, all empowered to a certain level
> and experience with invoking elements,
are prerequisites for starting training on siddhis.

--For those interested in telekinesis, a pdf named "Hexagradior" may help. Use search function to find the particular post.

--Also look into this (about Kuji in, kuji kiri or nine cuts):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12130&hilit=Kuji+in

Approach with care though, because I don't think Kuji-in mantras are suitable for a beginner level satanist at all (and also those who haven't mastered beginners meditations, like me).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back