Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video Game 'Plague Inc' Banned in China

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
A decently popular game known as Plague Inc was banned in China sometime around March 2nd.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a game I've mentioned in a post or two regarding the current Corona Virus situation as a mock comparison. The point of the game is you pick a pathogen, select a country to infect and are given 'DNA' points to evolve the pathogen for things such as transmission, symptoms, effects, immunity to things like anti-biotics etc, and your goal is to extinct the human race with it.

"Plague Inc. is a real-time strategy simulation video game, developed and published by UK-based independent games studio Ndemic Creations. The player creates and evolves a pathogen in an effort to annihilate the human population with a deadly plague.

Plague Inc. has been downloaded over 85 million times and was positively received by critics."

The game was released in 2015 and gained popularity via Let's Players on Youtube. Throughout the game there was heavy focus on China as the default infected country, even being so in the game's intro which starts every time you start up the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSat_gLDXPc

The game is claimed that it's supposed to be educational in learning how viruses or pathogens work, how they spread, how they can evolve, how quickly, how severely, how they travel, how easily or how difficultly, how many deaths certain symptoms and effects of a pathogen can accumulate in a certain amount of time through days, weeks, months or years and it's all claimed to be based upon real scientific knowledge, statistics and related. In fact the game has been revered in the past by virologists and health organizations alike for it's educational merit.

And now it's banned completely from all Chinese users. This can be seen as both a good and bad thing.

I could also this game being used a subconscious way to spread the corona.

I mean think about it, because its a game u dont think THAT much about it but all those minds ''wanting'' to get the world infected definitely added some power to the ritual of the jooz.

Sadly I played this game once or twice as well

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wow, that is a nasty, but interesting game at the same time.

Sometimes I miss playing games.

Used to play it, was super difficult ngl. I must say the plague inc world is much more prepared for covid-19 then ours was lmao.

Arin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Used to play it, was super difficult ngl. I must say the plague inc world is much more prepared for covid-19 then ours was lmao.

Could you explain why? Watching the trailer I saw that for example this is about a virus and the goal is global spread.

You mean that measures taken now are totally weak compared to the game? A lot of games contain not only programming, but they contain viable scenarios. Someone wrote about Deus Ex sometime ago, and much of this crazy agenda exists for real.

I used to play it years ago, I guess when it was new and popular. In this game, it is very limited the way each country is able to travel to other places. Some countries only have boats, some have airplanes, and each one only travels to a few specific other countries. Like one country only has airplanes, and these only go between 3 other countries. Bigger countries like US have both boats and airplanes and they go many places, but smaller countries have very little travel. It is very difficult to get to Greenland in that game, because it only goes there by one boat from one other country. Countries can spread to each other if they share a border, but even that is difficult until there is a very high percentage of infected people. Their borders are much more secure than in real life. People in the game wash their hands much better, and are less likely to spread something, at least until you upgrade it to be more contagious. And there are doctors working on a cure for it as soon as it gets discovered, so as soon as it evolves to show any symptom.

The game is all about making it as contagious as possible and infecting all over the world before it has any symptoms so nobody discovers it, then making it deadly so it infects everybody before they can stop it. Very similar to how the corona virus was done, this was spreading for months before they ever told anyone because they wanted it to spread to other countries.

It is useless. Any Chinese player can get any game they want by VPN or from other players who have the game. By using 'specific version' they even don't need to pay any money for any games and don't need to use the Internet to play the game. :D :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Could you explain why? Watching the trailer I saw that for example this is about a virus and the goal is global spread.

You mean that measures taken now are totally weak compared to the game? A lot of games contain not only programming, but they contain viable scenarios. Someone wrote about Deus Ex sometime ago, and much of this crazy agenda exists for real.
I played it once or twice a good while ago. From what I remember, in the game the countries reacted significantly faster and with more seriousness. The game may be realistically programmed, but the programming does not include jewish leaders who are intentionally letting the illness spread further.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

People actually take washing their hands seriously and not coughing all over everyone. Maybe its just where I live but people rarely cover their mouth or nose when they sneeze and cough.

They regularly clean their planes before new passengers get on with wipes & steamers. This isn't noted on specifically in the game but I assume it is the case due to the fact that no matter how long it can last in air or on surfaces there will never be people who get sick from the people on the plane before them in the game. They do this even when the virus hasn't been discovered yet.

They take it seriously once its been discovered without panicking until it gets super serious, unlike people irl. They also close off borders relatively quickly if it has a fatality rate around about 8%. Theres more but I would be basically going on forever.

I will note that one of the easiest ways to get everyone infected in it is to make it airborne and transferable via eating livestock. Depending on the symptoms people usually react pretty quickly.

People just don't realize that basic hygiene goes a long way where I live I guess. It is a simulation, so they have all the stuff we have still they just handle scenarios in a different way instead of just shrugging it off and continuing with their terrible hygiene practices.

Theres a few things the game doesn't take into account though, like masks selling out or food shortages which is a pretty major thing to leave out but oKaY.

Generally, even in easy mode people are just more prepared & more aware about sicknesses in general and that is what I meant by a lot more prepared for something like Covid-19 as well as pretty much any other sickness. As far as governments go, ehh not really. They do the same things though they shut down flights and borders a lot quicker. They are about the same in how prepared they are to real life, least in the USA atm.

The difference comes down to individuals. Sadly, until theres like a few hundred cases in their city people won't do anything differently other then a few. That is the biggest difference between irl and plague inc, people actually take sickness seriously regardless of if its some major epidemic or not.

I remember the best possibility to beat the game was to start in Madagascar, because they used to close off communication (transportation) as soon as your virus or whatever pathogen was publicly known.

Wow, I used to play it waaaay back in the day. I was in high school and you really had to make this virus kill everything and everyone. Also, the movie World War Z is very telling too because in the movie, Israel was prepared two weeks before the outbreak happened I believe.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I played it once or twice a good while ago. From what I remember, in the game the countries reacted significantly faster and with more seriousness. The game may be realistically programmed, but the programming does not include jewish leaders who are intentionally letting the illness spread further.

Yeah, that plus people actually wash their hands and dont cough all over people because they dont feel like covering their mouth lmao.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, stealth viruses are known as the best, and probably the only tactic, of making it far in the hardest difficulty because usually when your virus gets detected things start going downhill but surprisingly that's not the case in real life. It's been found that Covid-19 has mutated and that a more lethal strain was found which is exactly what I implied would happen on another thread. From what I've learned from this game it's all about making it highly infectious while saving lethality for the end game. I'm not sure if that's what others do but it worked best for me when I use to play it.

Specter said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, stealth viruses are known as the best, and probably the only tactic, of making it far in the hardest difficulty because usually when your virus gets detected things start going downhill but surprisingly that's not the case in real life. It's been found that Covid-19 has mutated and that a more lethal strain was found which is exactly what I implied would happen on another thread. From what I've learned from this game it's all about making it highly infectious while saving lethality for the end game. I'm not sure if that's what others do but it worked best for me when I use to play it.

Yeah, thats most peoples strategy. "Its just the flu bro" until its not anymore and people start dying rapidly is basically what every person does, I mean mine usually doesnt even get noticed until like 3 years into its development and I start making it deadly real quick. In the game, anyway. I find it kinda funny cause the "Its just the flu bro" thing seems to be happening irl as well.

I was shown this game about 6-12 months ago by a jewish coworker. He obsessed over it. He explained everything to me. I wanted to make note of this game to these forums. He told me to play it. I said no. It is not a positive game. I cannot imagine playing it. This game was meant to spread a virus subliminally. I cannot contribute to that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wtf is wrong with Italians? They don't cover their mouth when they sneeze and cough, they just do it on everyone's faces?
Any country could be affected by this. You don't know the origin of this. Maybe it's not a sneeze or a cough that does it.

HauptSturm said:
Wtf is wrong with Italians? They don't cover their mouth when they sneeze and cough, they just do it on everyone's faces?
Any country could be affected by this. You don't know the origin of this. Maybe it's not a sneeze or a cough that does it.
I said that because I just read a few comments from Italians all saying that Italians usually don't cover their mouth. This isn't something I made up, they said it about their own country. I never heard of another country where they just cough and sneeze in everyone's faces like that.

I played the game quite a lot and still do from time to time. I don't play games anymore as often as I used to, I find myself too busy and distracted but I was about to play it when I saw the news feed... and got distracted again and ended up not playing it in the end, spending hours researching instead.

Millions of people playing a game like this aren't going to conjure a deadly virus just because that's what happens in the game. A game like this is played mindlessly, not with real solid intent to wipe out humanity with a virus. More people put more energy into praying to 'jewsus' for a thousand years than the people playing this game and still haven't successfully manifested the total enslavement of humanity, even with the enemy directing all that energy and helping it along.

There's nothing to worry about playing it and the Corona Virus is not going to wipe out humanity like in the game either.

HauptSturm said:

I cough/sneeze into my shoulder or sleeve. Except when it happens from the sun. My eyes r sensitive to light and it makes me sneeze real hard unexpectedly when I go from a dark space, like a car or building to outside in the sun. It's quick and unexpected to the point I can't cover sometimes.

i have played this game in recent years, its both facinating in the sense that you get an idea about the how and whys of a pandemic, but also quite morbid.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Their is a game that the jews reeeeeeeeeeeed about,on steam called

Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque

I can't remember if it was the adl or some other jewish website, but they did a article on it cause, well I'll let you find out, but unfortunately you do play as a Muslim in the game, but if it's enough to make the jews reeeeeeeeeeee, I'm sure it's somewhat good game

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back