Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If the mask falls off

darkpath

I would like to ask if, if we get to a certain point in the battle, will the enemy reveal itself to the "upper caste" of the world?
How would these many stupid ignorant people handle it? (christians,muslims,NPCs)
False religions would completely fall apart!

darkpath said:
I would like to ask if, if we get to a certain point in the battle, will the enemy reveal itself to the "upper caste" of the world?
How would these many stupid ignorant people handle it? (christians,muslims,NPCs)

There's no way of really telling how something like that would turn out. I know for one that when an individual is far too aware of them that greys no longer disguise themselves as 'angels' with white wings and such on the astral, they'll show their actual grey bug-eyed forms since the individual is no longer easily tricked and will be able to see past it for the most part. The physical realm is different.

I would only speculate that the enemy would try to keep as hidden as possible for as long as possible and don't believe that they would actually finally reveal themselves until a vast majority, and I'm talking like 70 or 80 percent of the gentile population on Earth, was fully and completely aware about what they are. But who knows what they'll do in the coming decade, if you think they're backed into a corner now I don't think this is even half of the desperation and panic they have the potential of showing. They could reveal themselves sooner out of fear or many may even just off themselves entirely to try and escape Earth and the coming torturous punishments that humanity will bring to them. Who knows.

Of course any sudden massive revealing of alien life to the ignorant masses right now would be one hell of a shock, they wouldn't be able to handle or cope with it for the most part. We were eased into it on this path, but anything sudden and undeniable to outsiders would probably drive most of them to madness because it would immediately shatter the illusions the enemy has had them living in for thousands of years. It has been stated by Maxine many years ago that the things we've come to know and learn, the things some of us are able to see and do, outsiders would not be able to handle or live with it if it was suddenly thrown at them.

That whole thing is a wait-and-see scenario and I think dwelling on it would be a waste of time. The only things that would fall if everything was revealed overnight to all of humanity are human lives unable to handle and face the sudden reality hitting them like a planetary collision at lightspeed.

Ghost in the Machine said:
darkpath said:

There's no way of really telling how something like that would turn out. I know for one that when an individual is far too aware of them that greys no longer disguise themselves as 'angels' with white wings and such on the astral, they'll show their actual grey bug-eyed forms since the individual is no longer easily tricked and will be able to see past it for the most part. The physical realm is different.

I would only speculate that the enemy would try to keep as hidden as possible for as long as possible and don't believe that they would actually finally reveal themselves until a vast majority, and I'm talking like 70 or 80 percent of the gentile population on Earth, was fully and completely aware about what they are. But who knows what they'll do in the coming decade, if you think they're backed into a corner now I don't think this is even half of the desperation and panic they have the potential of showing. They could reveal themselves sooner out of fear or many may even just off themselves entirely to try and escape Earth and the coming torturous punishments that humanity will bring to them. Who knows.

Of course any sudden massive revealing of alien life to the ignorant masses right now would be one hell of a shock, they wouldn't be able to handle or cope with it for the most part. We were eased into it on this path, but anything sudden and undeniable to outsiders would probably drive most of them to madness because it would immediately shatter the illusions the enemy has had them living in for thousands of years. It has been stated by Maxine many years ago that the things we've come to know and learn, the things some of us are able to see and do, outsiders would not be able to handle or live with it if it was suddenly thrown at them.

That whole thing is a wait-and-see scenario and I think dwelling on it would be a waste of time. The only things that would fall if everything was revealed overnight to all of humanity are human lives unable to handle and face the sudden reality hitting them like a planetary collision at lightspeed.

Thank you for answering!
I just thought that people would just be shocked and that the current civilization would probably collapse.

But is it possible that for thousands of years no one has unmasked them except JOS (HP, HPS) now?
I know that the enemy has kept humanity in the past in ignorance and oppression. And most evidence of the existence of the Gods has been removed!

At least Hitler revealed their hybrids (Jews).

darkpath said:

Thank you for answering!
I just thought that people would just be shocked and that the current civilization would probably collapse.

But is it possible that for thousands of years no one has unmasked them except JOS (HP, HPS) now?
I know that the enemy has kept humanity in the past in ignorance and oppression. And most evidence of the existence of the Gods has been removed!

There were many, many people who saw them for what they were in the past thousands of years ago. This is why the jews had to resort to destroying all knowledge and history of our origins. They burned libraries, destroyed temples to our gods and contorted and twisted almost everything we know about our past in order to hide what they are to gentiles of today.

Most people who were aware in the past kept it hidden or kept quiet about it. Some advanced secretly or held memories of our gods, souls retain memory throughout lifetimes, the knowledge of our history can't truly be lost just like that. I'm sure many found out just on their own through inherited abilities from past lives.

Hitler is the most prominent of recent times as the one man in this era of the war to actually step up to the spotlight and bring forth the truth to the best of his abilities. He ascended through meditation, rose his kundalini and preformed the magnum opus. He is a god now.

darkpath said:

Thank you for answering!

There were many, many people who saw them for what they were in the past thousands of years ago. This is why the jews had to resort to destroying all knowledge and history of our origins. They burned libraries, destroyed temples to our gods and contorted and twisted almost everything we know about our past in order to hide what they are to gentiles of today.

Most people who were aware in the past kept it hidden or kept quiet about it. Some advanced secretly or held memories of our gods, souls retain memory throughout lifetimes, the knowledge of our history can't truly be lost just like that. I'm sure many found out just on their own through inherited abilities from past lives.

Hitler is the most prominent of recent times as the one man in this era of the war to actually step up to the spotlight and bring forth the truth to the best of his abilities. He ascended through meditation, rose his kundalini and preformed the magnum opus. He is a god now.

You're right! It is now understandable why all evidence of our true history has been removed.

Unfortunately, they are still behind the scenes today!
The real manipulators and destroyers of the world!
5918665.jpg

Stormblood said:
You're not supposed to open topics in the "JoS Newsletter" category. This category is EXCLUSIVELY for newsletter from the real priesthood.

After reading your comment Stormblood, this was moved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
You're not supposed to open topics in the "JoS Newsletter" category. This category is EXCLUSIVELY for newsletter from the real priesthood.

After reading your comment Stormblood, this was moved.

Sorry, if I wrote in the wrong place, I couldn't!
Thanks HP!

darkpath said:
Already started falling apart.
I listened to some of the pop music. They know they are gone, and are promoting the destruction of Earth, by not giving a fuck.

I am not sure extraterrestrial life would be a huge shock to most people considering how many shows even on regular tv are on it and YouTube channels and other things. What would be a shock is to see what they are worshipping and following for what it really is. I am not sure for sure knowing extraterrestrial life exists would change much unless people are able to put more pieces together although it might make people more seriously question what the aliens are doing and then find out the truth on some scale. The enemy even tried to adapt their belief systems to this before as seen in articles and New Age stuff and even the Vatican.

"What would be a shock is to see what they are worshipping and following for what it really is."
You felt it because I thought about it!

On the other hand, what are they going to do about what was actually a cosmic war in which the Phaeton exploded and the surface of Mars was destroyed with some formidable weapon!
(Cydonia, Valles Marineris)

Otherwise, when the enemy entered the solar system and attacked
they had to have a large fleet and weapons to carry out this destruction. And why was Phaeton first destroyed?

slyscorpion said:
I am not sure extraterrestrial life would be a huge shock to most people considering how many shows even on regular tv are on it and YouTube channels and other things. What would be a shock is to see what they are worshipping and following for what it really is. I am not sure for sure knowing extraterrestrial life exists would change much unless people are able to put more pieces together although it might make people more seriously question what the aliens are doing and then find out the truth on some scale. The enemy even tried to adapt their belief systems to this before as seen in articles and New Age stuff and even the Vatican.

You'd be surprised. Despite the mathematical chances of us being the only species that is intelligent to this level people deny deny deny.

By the way, if we are already with alien civilizations!
How much civilization of the Gods can be more advanced than ours?
And how advanced can their technology be to travel so fast in the universe?
I can't imagine!

slyscorpion said:

They will react when they come to know they have been manipulated by them :p

darkpath said:
By the way, if we are already with alien civilizations!
How much civilization of the Gods can be more advanced than ours?
And how advanced can their technology be to travel so fast in the universe?
I can't imagine!
Azazel has stated that compared to their technology ours is archaic junk.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back