Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini

Usthepeople666

"Times are going to get tough, it is necessary everyone connects with the Gods"
-Satan
Kundalini is given by HIM. As many people who come here are confused about Satan being Shiva. Only through Shiva (Satan) can this energy rise.
As for the SS people who are still in doubt or feel lost. I remember coming across a post by a High Priest about "be a YOGI". This is what personally worked for me. At that time I didnt participate in the discussions here and my only trust fully was on Satan. And he was and always will be a really good friend( a God).
It is very important that everyone connects with the Gods ( two way communications).
I remember being cutoff from everything ( hence i didnt know lots of developments on this Site). I just used to visit the JoS site. All the breathing exercises mentioned are enough and the basic yoga program given is enough. Even for the advanced folks.

I didnt know what kundalini exercise was but on living the yogi life , i happen to one day see him and was shocked honestly. He replied " Does he really think we forgot about him". We all have to connect with the Gods to hear them completely.
As the War is intensifying it is necessary for everyone to get clear messages on how to protect themselves.
Cigs if anyone smokes , try and use a rune and get rid of it.
Also with the RTRs , just focus on the vibrations and do them in ways you do not get too loud . Focus completely on the RTR.

As I have been experiencing too. All music is getting more and more depressive - aggressive, suicidal , rageful. Try and avoid negative news but do stay aware.
THINK LIKE A YOGI.
Hail Satan
Hail Gods OF Hell

One must think like a Yogi, indeed.

Unlike other so-called "religions", Satanism is the result of millions of years of research, debate, experimentation, so forth.

One must be brave and willing to look through everything and come to the truth through logic and debate.

One must also be brave in standing for what they believe, as we are today for Satan :D :D :D

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
One must think like a Yogi, indeed.

Unlike other so-called "religions", Satanism is the result of millions of years of research, debate, experimentation, so forth.

One must be brave and willing to look through everything and come to the truth through logic and debate.

One must also be brave in standing for what they believe, as we are today for Satan :D :D :D

Yes :)
Always will be no matter what . :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back