Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warrior women?

Seby

Were the Amazons and the Shieldmaidens a thing in the past?
What allegorical meaning have the Valkyries?

Also is it true that most of the members of the priesthoods in ancient times were women?

Shieldmaidens were women that handed shields to men as replacements for broken shields in battle. The rest of that is only Netflix and nothing else.

Other than that, anyone who has a brain and has any clue, will understand, that most women cannot withstand battle with axes that weigh a ton, and armors that weigh as much as half a man. Nor it makes them better women to do any of that in anyway.

I am not sure what kind of feminine and totally mentally ruined people this requires so that a man quits his so called identity and goes to allow a woman to defend him with an axe and with a full body armor. Certainly, Vikings and other men of valor, did not allow this to happen, nor did Leonidas. Leonidas didn't put his wife to fight in the front, he fought himself to protect his wife.

The whole movement of "Women fighting for men ooga booga" is because somehow women are cool nowadays for doing all the stupid stuff men have been doing. Ancients avoided bringing girls to the battlefield, for obvious reasons of rape, brutal death, abduction, and who knows what else.

One in ten thousand women may have participated but not in the frontline fighting. Guns changed this reality centuries later, as guns can be wielded by specific and few women, and modern warfare is in many cases different than back then, the same goes for battle ships or other means of modern warfare. Women can now participate, and some women who are exceptions to the norm, choose to do that.

Any few women that may have existed even in modern battlefields, were so rare, that their stories have been written down as some sort of chaotic occurrence, as simply, this was totally unusual in the past.

I don't know what kind of totally befallen male it takes to imagine some sort of Shieldmaiden that defends them in the place of other men, while he sits crouched on the back pissing his own pants. Modern cuckoldy has reached heights that I can no longer observe reasonably, personally. Cuck is not even the proper word as this is worse than that by a long shot. This is a total destruction of the male mind if one experiences something like this.

Valkyries are a metaphysical concept of feminine Odinic force, or Vril. They are also symbolic of the feminine "fates" playing between two groups of fighting in a battle, as in the forces that decide the outcome. Valkyries have also been a broad term for female Demonic women who guide the souls of the departed.

Modern feminist women with really big washing problems and huge beak noses, decided that women have to all collectively claim everything stupid men have been doing for centuries and devalue themselves.

So instead of these fat Jewish whales teaching in a Yeshiva, they decided at some point that women swinging axes and acting like apes is something feminist desirable quality. Modern jewish media jumped on a band wagon to make shekels and promote the usual shekel making narratives. History was later plastered upon in a typical Jewish fashion, and now all this confusion has arose.

Amazons is another and more elaborate spiritual allegory also related to the above, but with the God Apollo.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shieldmaidens were women that handed shields to men as replacements for broken shields in battle. The rest of that is only Netflix and nothing else.

Other than that, anyone who has a brain and has any clue, will understand, that most women cannot withstand battle with axes that weigh a ton, and armors that weigh as much as half a man. Nor it makes them better women to do any of that in anyway.

I am not sure what kind of feminine and totally mentally ruined people this requires so that a man quits his so called identity and goes to allow a woman to defend him with an axe and with a full body armor. Certainly, Vikings and other men of valor, did not allow this to happen, nor did Leonidas. Leonidas didn't put his wife to fight in the front, he fought himself to protect his wife.

The whole movement of "Women fighting for men ooga booga" is because somehow women are cool nowadays for doing all the stupid stuff men have been doing. Ancients avoided bringing girls to the battlefield, for obvious reasons of rape, brutal death, abduction, and who knows what else.

One in ten thousand women may have participated but not in the frontline fighting. Guns changed this reality centuries later, as guns can be wielded by specific and few women, and modern warfare is in many cases different than back then, the same goes for battle ships or other means of modern warfare. Women can now participate, and some women who are exceptions to the norm, choose to do that.

Any few women that may have existed even in modern battlefields, were so rare, that their stories have been written down as some sort of chaotic occurrence, as simply, this was totally unusual in the past.

I don't know what kind of totally befallen male it takes to imagine some sort of Shieldmaiden that defends them in the place of other men, while he sits crouched on the back pissing his own pants. Modern cuckoldy has reached heights that I can no longer observe reasonably, personally. Cuck is not even the proper word as this is worse than that by a long shot. This is a total destruction of the male mind if one experiences something like this.

Valkyries are a metaphysical concept of feminine Odinic force, or Vril. They are also symbolic of the feminine "fates" playing between two groups of fighting in a battle, as in the forces that decide the outcome. Valkyries have also been a broad term for female Demonic women who guide the souls of the departed.

Modern feminist women with really big washing problems and huge beak noses, decided that women have to all collectively claim everything stupid men have been doing for centuries and devalue themselves.

So instead of these fat Jewish whales teaching in a Yeshiva, they decided at some point that women swinging axes and acting like apes is something feminist desirable quality. Modern jewish media jumped on a band wagon to make shekels and promote the usual shekel making narratives. History was later plastered upon in a typical Jewish fashion, and now all this confusion has arose.

Amazons is another and more elaborate spiritual allegory also related to the above, but with the God Apollo.
Wait so those Jewish producers of the Vikings show lied to me ?
I'm completely astonished. I didn't have the common sense yet. Oh vey.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Speaking of ohh veys, lately they are working hard to fully automate and robotize tanks and other war machines and equipment by managing and controlling them from afar. Obviously, technology helps every aspect of life and in every field but when you make a war you can't escape. There is the confrontation, direct and/or indirect, if you lose you suffer the attack is obvious. However, with more progress there is more security and more power.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Were the Amazons and the Shieldmaidens a thing in the past?
What allegorical meaning have the Valkyries?

Also is it true that most of the members of the priesthoods in ancient times were women?
Depends .
As my personal belief of women being much stronger than men spiritually .
Not sure about the one's you asked in particular but women in my own sense , i place them higher as has been with my own experience. most of them are Smart , STABLE(most important). No doubt most of the HPs historically were females. Or in the background where the male ahead of Him was in a way their representative.
Women of all races as has been my experience as much stronger spiritually. Men on the other hand have always been told of what is needed to be done to survive ?.
Wont be amazed if this forum saw lots more female HPs. :)

I think those women warriors would be more masculine in nature to the point of crossing over.

No, they are correct according to the woke version of history. Also Achilles and Hannibal were black, Thor was a woman and you must believe whatever cultural marxist propaganda they are pushing or otherwise you are racist.

https://summit.news/2020/02/20/new-purity-test-tool-to-scan-hollywood-scripts-for-diversity-bias/

Jack said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back