Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Restarted meditation

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

I was wondering if after 4 consecutive days of 3rd eye opening med, should I work only on empowering the 3rd eye after the 4th day and forget about the opening meditation(med)?

What about other chakras, should I practice the opening And empowering daily?

Any other useful advice you guys can share with me will be appreciated!

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
I was wondering if after 4 consecutive days of 3rd eye opening med, should I work only on empowering the 3rd eye after the 4th day and forget about the opening meditation(med)?

What about other chakras, should I practice the opening And empowering daily?

Any other useful advice you guys can share with me will be appreciated!

Four days is a general guideline to opening your third-eye in general, one is free to continue with the opening meditations if they feel they need more time or if they feel that it's not open yet. This goes for any chakra you're trying to open. You can keep doing it until you feel and are confident that your third-eye or chakra in general is opened.

Once any chakra is opened you should spend at least a week or 2 of just breathing energy into the chakra, this will help kickstart it's ability to naturally take in energy on it's own. This doesn't have to take long it could take up to 2 minutes at least, but you're free to do it for longer if you want and do what's comfortable for you.

Focus on the chakra you want to breathe energy into. As you breathe in, will the chakra to absorb and take in white-gold energy into itself, growing brighter and more vibrant and powerful with each breath. As you breathe out, retain this energy inside of the chakra continuing to allow it to grow brighter and more powerful inside and around it, and know with intent that this energy is both cleaning and empowering the chakra.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm open to more suggestions if anyone feels sharing their opinion(s) :)

Any advice will help me get back on track.

Make it fun and relaxing, and you'll have an easier time doing it everyday. :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back