Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I the only shapeshifter?

Sisyphus

So I've been with satan for 10 years and collectively have meditated 12 hours on average a week sense then. On achieving results. I would like to talk to others that are learning how to do this and compare notes i have done this purely through thoughtforms and power meditations I'm not a fan of spells.

One member said they have a farm, if you turn into a wolf, you might even get employed [as a wolf of course] and you will have less time to troll on the forums.

As a bonus, he will feed you premium dog food. Consider it, after 10 years that's a great job opportunity here.

Contact him goyim he will lie to you for hours, the Yeshiva pays him greatly to come shill to you. He has a lot of time to make you insane and a hospital basket case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One member said they have a farm, if you turn into a wolf, you might even get employed [as a wolf of course] and you will have less time to troll on the forums.

As a bonus, he will feed you premium dog food. Consider it, after 10 years that's a great job opportunity here.

Contact him goyim he will lie to you for hours, the Yeshiva pays him greatly to come shill to you. He has a lot of time to make you insane and a hospital basket case.

I think this guy is the one that directed me to the site unless theres more then one supposed shapeshifter. I was a lurker in a lotta weird shit, lol.

At least, I hope theres not more then one.

Sisyphus said:
Am I the only shapeshifter?
Yes.

Oh, wait - you haven't seen Star Trek. No, you are not the only shape-shifter. Star Trek is also real.

Sisyphus said:
So I've been with satan for 10 years and collectively have meditated 12 hours on average a week sense then. On achieving results. I would like to talk to others that are learning how to do this and compare notes i have done this purely through thoughtforms and power meditations I'm not a fan of spells.
Hey, maybe you can turn yourself into a coronavirus antibody and heal the World and sing Earth Song while fantasising that you are the saviour Michael Jackson. That sounds cool.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cobra, take this seriously! This guys been meditating 10 years. Of course he can shapeshift. That’s nothing. There’s a bridge where I live. I taught all the caterpillars to bake pies every morning and sell them there. And then when we’re sold out 2 millions bats fly out from under the bridge and go into the sky and then everyone takes their heads off like the headless horseman cause they know it’ll be okay until the next day and they make more pies. And then their heads go back on just fine.

It just takes consistency and you can do this stuff.

Not trolling or whatever, but is it really impossible to 'shapeshift'?

This is taken from the JoS, "The Gods of Hell" webpage (Demons descriptions):

"ORIAS aka ORIAX
Orias is also known as the Egyptian God "OSIRIS"

Oriax can cause one's enemies to bestow good-will and can change one into any shape."

and again

"ZEPAR
Zepar incites love and passion between the sexes. He can make women barren and can cause one to shape shift."

and

"MARBAS aka BARBAS
He can cause one to shape shift."

This came from HP Maxine herself, so there has to be truth in it.

I always thought anything is possible, given enough energy and skill. Never really thought of limitations as something absolute.

Again, no offence to anyone's intelligence, just asking a question on something I have not enough knowledge about.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LOL. Around here we like to reach out and touch wolves with a .308 :D

Seems like everyone's mocking "shapeshifting", but what's your thoughts on biokinesis?

There is something I intend to change that I can't accomplish by other means, and a God said I'll be able to do it after I progress some more, but sometimes it's hard to stay hopeful since I've not really heard of people who have successfully changed their physical bodies through spiritual means.
I suppose that's because most problems one has with one's body can be solved by changing one's mindset, habits (diet / physical exercise) or by medical means?

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.

Do as much biokinesis as you want, turning yourself to an animal will not happen.

You have heard, but what have you SEEN? What have you DONE? Ever heard of online bullshitters? Crazy people? Basket cases?

Yes, it deserves mockery and these people are for hospitalization. 100% of the time with these comments these people are mentally ruined.

Satan does not deserve this insanity. Lunacy belongs elsewhere. Satan has had enough garbage credited on His faith as it is.

Biokinesis can work but you will not turn into another species, sorry to those who are as degenerate as to think they can turn into an animal only to feel better. That is delusional.

The only thing is the assumption of an astral form but still these are games of the mind and not literal transformations.

ChattingWithDemons said:
Seems like everyone's mocking "shapeshifting", but what's your thoughts on biokinesis?

There is something I intend to change that I can't accomplish by other means, and a God said I'll be able to do it after I progress some more, but sometimes it's hard to stay hopeful since I've not really heard of people who have successfully changed their physical bodies through spiritual means.
I suppose that's because most problems one has with one's body can be solved by changing one's mindset, habits (diet / physical exercise) or by medical means?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do as much biokinesis as you want, turning yourself to an animal will not happen.

You have heard, but what have you SEEN? What have you DONE? Ever heard of online bullshitters? Crazy people? Basket cases?

Yes, it deserves mockery and these people are for hospitalization. 100% of the time with these comments these people are mentally ruined.

Satan does not deserve this insanity. Lunacy belongs elsewhere. Satan has had enough garbage credited on His faith as it is.

Biokinesis can work but you will not turn into another species, sorry to those who are as degenerate as to think they can turn into an animal only to feel better. That is delusional.

The only thing is the assumption of an astral form but still these are games of the mind and not literal transformations.

ChattingWithDemons said:

I don't really see why anyone would want to turn into an animal anyway; the human form is so similar to that of the Gods that desecrating it by turning into a beast just seems very insulting.
Rather, I just wish to become able to bear my partner's children. Even that seems difficult, but I'll just try my best.

That said, I do know a Demon who seems to have animal-like ears and several tails. But that could just be astrally rather than physical, so that doesn't really mean much. And said Demon still has a humanoid, Nordic form other than those traits anyway.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LOL. Around here we like to reach out and touch wolves with a .308 :D

I hope you are shooting those wolves for good enough reason, and not just for fun.

Larissa666 said:
I hope you are shooting those wolves for good enough reason, and not just for fun.
Yes, sis. I personally haven't shot a wolf yet. I met one at a distance of about 10 meters. We both went our ways.
Shooting wolves is for population control only and even this has its own ethics. I must also mention, that the population of wolves here is much, much bigger than in Western Europe (where it is almost non-existent). So it happens that they raid farms, kill dogs, sheep etc.

ChattingWithDemons said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ChattingWithDemons said:

I don't really see why anyone would want to turn into an animal anyway; the human form is so similar to that of the Gods that desecrating it by turning into a beast just seems very insulting.
Rather, I just wish to become able to bear my partner's children. Even that seems difficult, but I'll just try my best.

That said, I do know a Demon who seems to have animal-like ears and several tails. But that could just be astrally rather than physical, so that doesn't really mean much. And said Demon still has a humanoid, Nordic form other than those traits anyway.
It would be really cool to turn into animals for some time. Like a bird and fly but also other animals just to see how it feels.

Apprentice said:
Larissa666 said:
Yes, sis. I personally haven't shot a wolf yet. I met one at a distance of about 10 meters. We both went our ways.
Shooting wolves is for population control only and even this has its own ethics. I must also mention, that the population of wolves here is much, much bigger than in Western Europe (where it is almost non-existent). So it happens that they raid farms, kill dogs, sheep etc.
Do you eat them after the kill?

Am I the only one that thought there was nothing wrong with OP? I thought by shapeshifting he meant stuff like removing moles or changing the color of his eyes.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Am I the only one that thought there was nothing wrong with OP? I thought by shapeshifting he meant stuff like removing moles or changing the color of his eyes.
I thought so too.

TopoftheAbyss said:

You thought this because you are probably sensible and you haven't been around in the internet to understand what the majority of people who talk about "Shapeshifting" really mean.

Shapeshifting is about changing your shape to an animal according to them. Poor loss of words or explanation may lead to misunderstanding, but then again, "Shapeshifting" is a common way to troll.

https://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/energy_spells/1768/page.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

You thought this because you are probably sensible and you haven't been around in the internet to understand what the majority of people who talk about "Shapeshifting" really mean.

Shapeshifting is about changing your shape to an animal according to them. Poor loss of words or explanation may lead to misunderstanding, but then again, "Shapeshifting" is a common way to troll.

https://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/energy_spells/1768/page.html
If you have time High priest I want to ask you ,do you know if someone who has completed the MO or someone in the level of the gods can turn into an animal for sometime?I am asking because you have been very negative in your other answers about it and shape shifting has been mentioned in the Jos if I remember correctly.(Again I am not talking about every day people but people with godly standards or that are gods themselves.)

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If you have time High priest I want to ask you ,do you know if someone who has completed the MO or someone in the level of the gods can turn into an animal for sometime?I am asking because you have been very negative in your other answers about it and shape shifting has been mentioned in the Jos if I remember correctly.(Again I am not talking about every day people but people with godly standards or that are gods themselves.)

One can get "Into" an animal, but not "Turn into" an animal. The difference here is big. The astral form of an animal can be assumed, but one cannot physically turn "into" an animal.

It's billions of years too early to be expecting to change your entire physical form, race, physiology, skeletal structure, dna, genetics and cells into something incompatible as a vessel for your soul.

Bio-kinesis works with our natural construct and nature. The dna and genetics can be altered with bio-kinesis but this doesn't change you into an animal nor can it, this is more for ridding one's self of things like allergies, inherited diseases, genetic mutations, etc. The astral is infinitely more flexible and I don't care if you want to frolic through the astral meadows as a horse in that realm but no matter how hard you try to transfer this astral form to the physical self it's not going to work.

Magic may be magic, but the physical realm does have limitations and follows a lot more specific set of rules than the astral does. I think too many people go into this path where they finally discover that magic is real and then throw it wildly out of proportion based on movies, media and stories. This is a grossly disproportionate aspect of people who are more in tune with nature.... that's not how it's done.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

The physical realm does have limitations. The astral does as well but not as a thought plane. Lucid dreams are on the astral, what you can imagine is the only limit on that aspect of the astral. The realm itself where our real soul and power resides is limited by our actual soul's power, abilities, energy levels, etc.

In a lucid dream you can pretend you're the most powerful unstoppable being in the entire universe for fun, but everything you conjure and make up before you is just mental imagery and not actual real power and energy, you are still only as powerful as you actually are and if an actual legitimate grey comes and interferes with your lucid dream, you can imagine a volcano dropping on it all you want but you're not doing anything to it without the use of your actual powers based upon your actual physical-astral advancements. You must advance.

The idea of shape-shifting into an animal means altering your entire astral 'biology', your soul, chakras, everything, needing to sift through an entire lineage of evolution for billions of years just for one body. Satan's soul is around 50,000 years old. Put that into perspective.

I assure you Barbas does not cause one's physical body to shapeshift into an animal. This is most likely in reference to things like height, limbs, skeletal structure, facial structure, finger lengths, eye colour, hair colour, etc. shapeshift is a general term for shifting shape and this can mean what I've listed, not changing into a wolf.

I've seen your other threads and notice your enthusiasm regarding everything we teach and share here. Yes, magic is real and many of us have done things with it, but I suggest you rid yourself of the wild perception of it shown in books and movies and then you won't have to deal with any disappointment down the road. Not tearing you down, it's just there have been members in the past who came to this path expecting their wildest most unrealistic fantasies to be able to become a reality, only to leave the only path that could save their entire eternity just because they got disappointed that they couldn't bring their My Little Pony world to life.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It would be really cool to turn into animals for some time. Like a bird and fly but also other animals just to see how it feels.

You can master the merging consciousness technique, particularly with animals. That should be sufficient in order to allow you to experience what being an animal is like.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Thanks for clarifying, I guess sometimes the words used can create confusion even if they are meant to do good.

When I read "shapeshift" from that post I didn't get all like "omg he can turn into a wolf" and shit lol. My first thought was more like, here's another pretender, but let's see what people say about shapeshifting. I don't believe a person can become a wolf or a cat or snake or whatever animal. Of course, we may both be wrong and in a thousands years we'll be so advanced we'll think in retrospective about how little we knew, but for now I just believe the biological difference (with SOME animals especially, like abyssal fish with bioluminescence for instance) is just too enormous to shift into anything like that.
You mentioned, not a wolf but something like hair color, eye color, finger length and so on.. I find that more my speed, when I thought "shapeshifting" for myself I'd have imagined things like these. Forums (run by kids that know nothing about anything) call it Biokinesis... but obviously every teenager with an iPhone is a master of everything today lol.

And, yeah, I love magick. Since I had the last doubt vaporized from my mind I just kept digging into it more and more and it eventually lead me to the JoS. Haven't regretted once. I'm not here because I believe I can meditate and sprout some wings and claws or whatever ignorants wish for. I may even disregard everything I read on how some Demons can cause one to shape shift and all the stuff that lucid dreams would allow as a mere mental reality, what I know for sure is that it's possible to perform all those abilities and 'spells' (don't like the term much honestly, sounding too much like jew age.. I prefer 'energy workings' I guess) that HP Maxine and others have been writing about after considerable experience.
I can't do all of them yet, of course, but some have given results and I'm happy with that reality. Others will come in time, and in none of those successes I look like a winged pony. :lol: I'm pretty happy with my shape. Guess if I wanted to live in a fantasy world I'd just make lucid dreams the only thing I do... they are fun indeed, but I'm here to be with the Gods and advance.

The idea of shape-shifting into an animal means altering your entire astral 'biology', your soul, chakras, everything, needing to sift through an entire lineage of evolution for billions of years just for one body. Satan's soul is around 50,000 years old. Put that into perspective.

Satan is older than 500,000(500k) this earth years old and his soul is way older than that. I guess his soul is millions of years old or what do you think?

Satan is older than 500,000(500k) this earth years old and his soul is way older than that. I guess his soul is millions of years old or what do you think?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One can get "Into" an animal, but not "Turn into" an animal. The difference here is big. The astral form of an animal can be assumed, but one cannot physically turn "into" an animal.

As far as the astral i think one good example is turning into an animal during a dream esp a lucid one. Ive done this myself a few times but have never thought myself to be the animal. Anything along those lines as well as thinking one can shapeshift is abit nutters.

I will never stop being amused by these kinds of people.

You and me both Ghost. Wait a minute.... Your full username is ghost in the machine, so have you done what the show Ghost in the Shell has done?? Are you.... a machine with just your brain intact???? Just joking dude.

Ramier108666 said:

You and me both Ghost. Wait a minute.... Your full username is ghost in the machine, so have you done what the show Ghost in the Shell has done?? Are you.... a machine with just your brain intact???? Just joking dude.

The name is more reference as a sole entity within a working greater than itself. A singular presence of many others that work intricately together to uphold the flow of a working motion towards a greater goal.

We're all part of this; I am not the only "Ghost".

TopoftheAbyss said:
That's a waste of meat.

Same as I think. I know in some parts people shoot animals because they are considered "pests", and don't eat them of use any part of them. I couldn't be more against it. If I had to kill an animal it would be for survival reasons only, and I'd waste nothing: I'd eat the meat (or feed it to my animals), make tools and soap with the bones, make clothing with the pelt, make sinew with the intestine layer, etc. Can't stand those idiots who hunt "for sport". I laugh when I hear about a hunter or poacher who got ripped to pieces by lions, bears, etc. There's no excuse for taking another's life other than survival.
Or at least this is what I believe.

Sisyphus said:

Have we really reached a point where someone want to turn themselfes into a chicken or something? Rofl xD

Ramier108666 said:

The name is more reference as a sole entity within a working greater than itself. A singular presence of many others that work intricately together to uphold the flow of a working motion towards a greater goal.

We're all part of this; I am not the only "Ghost".

Much like a collaboration of various programs that benefit the whole as in respects to the human body as cells organize and reorganize and to be distributed throughout the whole frame.

However you are the only one with the name Ghost in the Machine, so your soleness in the whole is like having a higher precedence than let's just say the common layman at least in the naming on the forum. I haven't seen any other Ghost.... though I can't say there aren't on the forum, just they haven't shown up in terms of being more familiar amongst the ones who post alot on important topics.

I love the support, I'm back and currently reading comments. Lol never wanted to be a wolf or anything edgy like that. I'm starting to think or theorize it might be much harder to change into an animal. I have only been able to do minor cosmetic changes I have also got many health benefits from it I have not been sick since I dedicated my soul. I went with shapeshifting to validate that spiritual evolution could be possible and having physical results would best satisfy my scepticism. I do have to say with humility that shapeshifting is not the hardest thing to do especially when it comes to minor changes. anyone starting can see a minor aura around their finger which is greyish and blue called the etheric body. I just manipulate that aura heavily to generate desired results.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

well, everything needed is on the JOS site. after opening the chakras focusing and empowering the base chakra does open your eyes to see the etheric body it's the easiest aura to see with the naked eye its the closest to the physical body this aura Represents the physical body, muscles, tissues, bones, etc. You yourself should be able to see it. that is what I have been working on.

Not trolling or whatever, but is it really impossible to 'shapeshift'?

This is taken from the JoS, "The Gods of Hell" webpage (Demons descriptions):

"ORIAS aka ORIAX
Orias is also known as the Egyptian God "OSIRIS"

Oriax can cause one's enemies to bestow good-will and can change one into any shape."

and again

"ZEPAR
Zepar incites love and passion between the sexes. He can make women barren and can cause one to shape shift."

and

"MARBAS aka BARBAS
He can cause one to shape shift."

This came from HP Maxine herself, so there has to be truth in it.

yes without them i would of never been able to do any of this.
I always thought anything is possible, given enough energy and skill. Never really thought of limitations as something absolute.

Again, no offence to anyone's intelligence, just asking a question on something I have not enough knowledge about.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

As far as the astral i think one good example is turning into an animal during a dream esp a lucid one. Ive done this myself a few times but have never thought myself to be the animal. Anything along those lines as well as thinking one can shapeshift is abit nutters.

astrally it takes time to feel like a horse, wolf, or a bear but that's weird it's more of a zen practice to remove your ego to welcome the POV of another consciousness. you can merge consciousness with a lower consciousness like a bug because its easier to process and you would have less to focus on. merging consciousnesses would allow you to know what they feel and see from their eyes. CHANGING SHAPES physically outside of a human form is more of a myth.

Harry said:

People that are willing to seek out the truth generally have a somewhat old soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back