Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A fishing state

LuxSoul

Good night fellow SS Students and Magicians,
Here cames the greatest 12th time month of the year where one question if all should be done that way or other way. Where i should open and expand my notorious visions on something more err...real. Well imaginig, drowning, superficial sensations. All came and gone. Daydreaming explains the obvious. I could touch a wall imagining it was full of nature around but still it will be a wall. I was there on some Lucid Dreamings on my childood but that has gone so far i remember Just soome rare thoughts that collapse on my conscious and so reinvented with some simple image while i sleep. Ficctions/ Fantazies was a part of my path since now. If the positve came that way i listen and feel it while the negative came the same but then collapse. Failing to deduce the right intuitions, failing to concept the knowledgment on a truth understanding, failing to applying the energy that should be energized inside. Facts that should be improve with strenghts that should be improve with moments that should be improve with emotions and so Opening.
It's not a time of seeing my 12th house as a degree but a leader of decisions and makings to keep trying to climb (even if i'm still a fishy). Dishonored my camarades is dishonored My Father, My Gods of Orion.
While there are they trying the hardest to came with golden rainbows through us we must do our part. It's not by one day that a city is contructed, it's not by one day that humanity has being created, it's not by one day that your decisions will be accomplish and it's not by one day that a God should exist. Born and Reborn, pass and going, flashes and moments, past and present. This was all testings, choices leading to consequences. The most favorite principle i admire, The Principle of Cause and Effect. Ah yes you can't escape unless you know your fortunes events, unless you improve your unfortunate upcoming events. That is being a Master of your own Destiny. While then i am just by a Law of Hundreds of Effects and Bad Conditions i had created through my path.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow or the next year or decade. My future is unreveling for now. I'm not being a master of occult and astrology but so sure what will be on the End? A relief or a falling through Nothingness?

a fishing state. if the state could fish, the line would be in deep waters. Now, its time to reel in the big one and show it off to the world: The Truth

Length said:
a fishing state. if the state could fish, the line would be in deep waters. Now, its time to reel in the big one and show it off to the world: The Truth
Truth leading different states by different grades. One must be open enough during the first try and other must fail on the first but keeping until he reachs. Let's set the meaning of this fish: ''He was on a neverending sea. Soon he fond a Iceberg. The Iceberg was little up but down was enormous. Time by time his curiosity floating down and down until it was just darkness. The completly lack of visuality. He merely couldn't see himself or the light that visualize towards up the sea. He was sumberge on his finding, he was just going down, hearing the silence and nothing more then he around.''
What is strong for others is doubts for other ones. Once we lead our individuality we concern to care our own nature and so as the Truth. But there are the lies. The fever that collapse the Iceberg, that, in fact, push down the fish like a false gravity, a false path. He knows so deeply that looking on the truth, the lies live around so he can't never swim back anymore but Yet, it's not the end of the fictitious fishing living.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back