Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon in Leo

After our group rituals are done, I wanna start a personal money working for myself, The moon will be in Leo on the 6th I'm guessing this a good time right?

I started a Sun Square when Moon was in Taurus but I messed up the repetitions and I feel like this is my second chance. Am I wrong? or should I go ahead.

MoonlessNight666 said:
After our group rituals are done, I wanna start a personal money working for myself, The moon will be in Leo on the 6th I'm guessing this a good time right?

I started a Sun Square when Moon was in Taurus but I messed up the repetitions and I feel like this is my second chance. Am I wrong? or should I go ahead.
I think it's an acceptable date for a money working. You shouldn't have started a sun square yet anyways, as the Sun is still in pisces. A stronger alternative date would be March 27th, if you want more power in return for waiting a bit longer. Since it's a Friday, the Venus mantra may be a better choice there. But both work.

Start the Venus square in Taurus working on Friday provided the moon isn’t void at the time of starting it is my best advice it shouldn’t be all day but I’d have to look it up. Sun in Pisces is not really powerful it even says on the page on astrology this is the weakest sun sign nor does it seem like a great time to do the working. Maybe start it again in Aries along with finishing Venus if you want. This should help you. Sun in Taurus is great for money too probably the best next to Leo for that purpose. So you probably could do it twice!

I wouldn’t waste effort on this if your going to do the working do it at a time when you have more power behind it. Moon sign and phase I don’t think matters when starting a planet working like sun or Venus but make sure it’s not void that is all

The moon has less relevancy here. As for as squares are concerned the day and the planet in question in the appropriate sign is what matters most.

The moon has less relevancy here. As for as squares are concerned the day and the planet in question in the appropriate sign is what matters most.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back