Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Glorious Victory By Hindus

sap

Jesus to Jai Shri Ram – 50 Christian Converts Brought Back to Dharma by Agniveer

http://agniveer.com/jesus-to-jai-shri-ram-50-christian-converts-brought-back-to-dharma-by-agniveer/

"If you are wondering what Lord Krishna said to him in his dreams, there were these magical words – ‘Even if from Satan, mother is mother. We don’t leave her‘. Shubham joined Agniveer soon when he read similar words at Agniveer by its founder Shri Sanjeev Newar. In his own words- “I got my answers from Agniveer. Lord Krishna commanded me to never leave Dharma."
Awesome, Hail Satan! :D

Egon said:
"If you are wondering what Lord Krishna said to him in his dreams, there were these magical words – ‘Even if from Satan, mother is mother. We don’t leave her‘. Shubham joined Agniveer soon when he read similar words at Agniveer by its founder Shri Sanjeev Newar. In his own words- “I got my answers from Agniveer. Lord Krishna commanded me to never leave Dharma."
Current Hinduism is corrupt and toxic. Moving and converting from one religion infiltrated and controlled by the jews into another identical religion is a confusion and deception for the Gentiles from the jews. I have noticed the same jewish technique with the parties as well. In this case, the Gentiles have to choose and vote between parties run by jews and then they are confused, deceived and finally exploited. I like very much the fact that xianity it's becoming illegal. But it is very difficult for islamicized peoples to make islam illegal. Islam is identical to xianity but consists of increased ignorance through illiteracy. We can call islam a closed source jewish operating system.

Master said:
Current Hinduism is corrupt and toxic. Moving and converting from one religion infiltrated and controlled by the jews into another identical religion is a confusion and deception for the Gentiles from the jews.
That's kind of obvious and not relevand to the point being made here. The Gods aren't that limited as to not guide their people due circunstantial wrong takes on spirituality by humans. The fact that they still revere the Gods as family and refuse direct xtianty means a great win the spiritual battlegrounds, at least in my opinion, since they're closer to their Dharmic roots than people who direct worship abrahamic religions.

Egon said:
Master said:
Current Hinduism is corrupt and toxic. Moving and converting from one religion infiltrated and controlled by the jews into another identical religion is a confusion and deception for the Gentiles from the jews.
That's kind of obvious and not relevand to the point being made here. The Gods aren't that limited as to not guide their people due circunstantial wrong takes on spirituality by humans. The fact that they still revere the Gods as family and refuse direct xtianty means a great win the spiritual battlegrounds, at least in my opinion, since they're closer to their Dharmic roots than people who direct worship abrahamic religions.
Even if corrupted in some ways they still worship the true God's and it's not as bad as other religions that worships jewish thoughtforms and have crazy "corruptions" in them. Hindu's feel much better energetically than anyone else that pray to jewboo or any other jewish thoughtform.

The problem in India is the caste system the lower castes leave to convert to Christianity because it offers them some sense of equality and respect in their mind the same with Buddhism and Islam. The caste system is mainly an economic structure from the previous times. People don't like to be held back. The other problem is within Hinduism much of the spiritual knowledge has been removed and replaced with Bhakti and Jainist-Buddhist moralism. So its already created a sympathetic tie into Christianity.

Master said:
Egon said:
Moving and converting from one religion infiltrated and controlled by the jews into another identical religion is a confusion and deception for the Gentiles from the jews. I have noticed the same jewish technique with the parties as well. In this case, the Gentiles have to choose and vote between parties run by jews and then they are confused, deceived and finally exploited.
Not to get off-topic, but I just have to say this...
It is just a massive cohencidence that in a more-recent election in the UK, there were about 6 million parties - the main ones as usual, and about 5 999 997 smaller non-parties. People didn't know what the fuck was happening, nor who to vote for, and they were so confused. This was done deliberately, to try and fragment the votes - i.e. to remove/delete as many votes as possible, so that those votes were lost among all of the non-main parties, and so that they did not count towards a final total majority for a party to win.

People going on TV political debates and other programmes thought that they were making a difference, just like the same on Twitter and Youtube, by either having questions "answered" or just venting their spleens for 'followers' - but all that was was sometimes other members of the live audience applauding them/other social network users liking/retweeting/sharing...with exactly zero effect, making anything change. The live TV debates and programmes are an in-person version of social media platforms - rather, the other way around. The jew ignores the Goyim, and continues on, without answering questions. It thinks it is superior, all uppity-arsed and reckons it is above the Goyim.

It is also not illegal, i.e. it is legal entirely, for MPs to lie in full knowledge and awareness in parliament, and they control/con-trol/con troll more or less every area of our lives, but if you were in a police station for questioning, or in a court for one single thing... Plus, (((they))) vote for things based on how it improves (((their))) own lives/businesses - businesses which means they are not putting 100% into their constituents/constituencies - rather than helping the people and area which they are supposed to represent. However, there is/was a petition regarding (((them))) telling porkies, and a news article stating that it could then become illegal for the dirty jew to hide its jew lies and torahble ways from us. (OK, I was embellishing a bit, but it might be illegal for MPs to lie to us - 'Compassion in Politics'.) Also see this for 9 things you are not allowed to do in parliament.

Some Greeks still worship the old Gods. I wonder how open they are.

HP Mageson666 said:
The problem in India is the caste system the lower castes leave to convert to Christianity because it offers them some sense of equality and respect in their mind the same with Buddhism and Islam. The caste system is mainly an economic structure from the previous times. People don't like to be held back. The other problem is within Hinduism much of the spiritual knowledge has been removed and replaced with Bhakti and Jainist-Buddhist moralism. So its already created a sympathetic tie into Christianity.
The problem with the caste system is not with the religion but with the institutional legal caste discrimination not against lower castes but against upper castes. The RSS and other Hindutva organizations have been operating on the scheme of respecting the lower castes as brothers since 50 something years. Its completely invisible religion and culture wise in any city. The only place it's still somewhat visible Is the extreme rural societies. Because religion and spirituality is not that important to people in the cities nowadays. They literally don't GAF.

The problem comes when the child passes graduation and he gets into institutions based on his caste rankings in any entrance exam. The ranking system has a reservation policy (not like affirmative action) where 45-50% of the seats are reserved for the low castes regardless of social standing or economic background. What happens now is that these low castes compete only among themselves and not against the general castes, and have their own cut off criterion. So the seats that should be filled with merit are now filled according to caste, with visible mark differences. All this reservation shit is also availiable in all government and public sector jobs ,its ridiculous. Then they get massive state benefits in food, scholarships, free money, appliances, vehicles etc. Its literally inconceivable if you live in India. They have everything reserved. And the reason being that the population of these low castes are high so their vote count matters more. The entire lower class is being fed and kept alive by the tax of the middle class and upper class people where they are literally being fed and having their health and life insured and letting them open zero balance bank accounts which are state sponsored.

The root of the issue lies with caste being an integral criterion for recognition in any government institution. If the government wanted to eliminate caste problems they should first refuse to recognize caste as a identifier. Also the caste is only passed down through the paternal line. So if a high caste woman marries a low caste man, the child will become a low caste according to law and get all state benefits but the converse for state benefits is not true. If the Government refused to entertain caste distinctions the Hindutva people would effectively restructure all of society based on brotherhood and no one would feel socially vulnerable. All these low caste hype is generally capitalized on by Cultural Marxists in the Academia and the Media who have worked hard to paint the Upper castes as the enemies of the Low castes.

Moreover all of this religious inequality is being combated at an extreme level with the Hindutva group. The government simply refuses to do anything about this because they're afraid of losing votes. The inequality and injustice is also extremely overrated.
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=807AFE24055A4266D00FA0B6B136B002

FancyMancy said:
Master said:
Egon said:
Moving and converting from one religion infiltrated and controlled by the jews into another identical religion is a confusion and deception for the Gentiles from the jews. I have noticed the same jewish technique with the parties as well. In this case, the Gentiles have to choose and vote between parties run by jews and then they are confused, deceived and finally exploited.
Not to get off-topic, but I just have to say this...
It is just a massive cohencidence that in a more-recent election in the UK, there were about 6 million parties - the main ones as usual, and about 5 999 997 smaller non-parties. People didn't know what the fuck was happening, nor who to vote for, and they were so confused. This was done deliberately, to try and fragment the votes - i.e. to remove/delete as many votes as possible, so that those votes were lost among all of the non-main parties, and so that they did not count towards a final total majority for a party to win.

People going on TV political debates and other programmes thought that they were making a difference, just like the same on Twitter and Youtube, by either having questions "answered" or just venting their spleens for 'followers' - but all that was was sometimes other members of the live audience applauding them/other social network users liking/retweeting/sharing...with exactly zero effect, making anything change. The live TV debates and programmes are an in-person version of social media platforms - rather, the other way around. The jew ignores the Goyim, and continues on, without answering questions. It thinks it is superior, all uppity-arsed and reckons it is above the Goyim.

It is also not illegal, i.e. it is legal entirely, for MPs to lie in full knowledge and awareness in parliament, and they control/con-trol/con troll more or less every area of our lives, but if you were in a police station for questioning, or in a court for one single thing... Plus, (((they))) vote for things based on how it improves (((their))) own lives/businesses - businesses which means they are not putting 100% into their constituents/constituencies - rather than helping the people and area which they are supposed to represent. However, there is/was a petition regarding (((them))) telling porkies, and a news article stating that it could then become illegal for the dirty jew to hide its jew lies and torahble ways from us. (OK, I was embellishing a bit, but it might be illegal for MPs to lie to us - 'Compassion in Politics'.) Also see this for 9 things you are not allowed to do in parliament.
Thanks for the link. Don't call a liar... That's freedom of speech. If a politician lies, you can't accuse him of lying, but you have to accept his deception and turn the other cheek. I guess there's a written and unwritten rule about anti-semitism.

Egon said:
Master said:
I know that our Gods can guide us beyond jewish control and lies. But I mean, the masses. The jews, do not deserve in any way and must not be allowed to have any authority over our peoples. As in the case of viruses, viruses are not allowed to enter and take control, but they do so anyway, because that is their mission. It will be a great liberation for the Gentiles when the jews are gone.

HP Mageson666 said:
Thank you Mageson for clearing that up.

Master said:
Thanks for the link. Don't call a liar... That's freedom of speech. If a politician lies, you can't accuse him of lying, but you have to accept his deception and turn the other cheek. I guess there's a written and unwritten rule about anti-semitism.
There is a general rule about anti-racism, and in, among, with, without... that there is also a specific rule about anti-semitism; so the jew gets the general protection as well as the specific protection, as well. At the same time, there are good things said and promoted for Gay pride, Asian pride, and Black pride, but when it comes to White pride that is evil and disgusting and illegal. There seems to be something here favouring the jew, and disfavouring the non-jew, and more specifically disfavouring the White non-jew. Interesting, no? Surely - and I mean surely - there is not some sort of agenda here, but I'm a White Goy and tat means I'm a retard, so me not spik aboot dose who am spozed to wurship an me not kwesjum dem eevur. Hurr-hurr.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The problem with the caste system is not with the religion but with the institutional legal caste discrimination not against lower castes but against upper castes. The RSS and other Hindutva organizations have been operating on the scheme of respecting the lower castes as brothers since 50 something years. Its completely invisible religion and culture wise in any city. The only place it's still somewhat visible Is the extreme rural societies. Because religion and spirituality is not that important to people in the cities nowadays. They literally don't GAF.

The problem comes when the child passes graduation and he gets into institutions based on his caste rankings in any entrance exam. The ranking system has a reservation policy (not like affirmative action) where 45-50% of the seats are reserved for the low castes regardless of social standing or economic background. What happens now is that these low castes compete only among themselves and not against the general castes, and have their own cut off criterion. So the seats that should be filled with merit are now filled according to caste, with visible mark differences. All this reservation shit is also availiable in all government and public sector jobs ,its ridiculous. Then they get massive state benefits in food, scholarships, free money, appliances, vehicles etc. Its literally inconceivable if you live in India. They have everything reserved. And the reason being that the population of these low castes are high so their vote count matters more. The entire lower class is being fed and kept alive by the tax of the middle class and upper class people where they are literally being fed and having their health and life insured and letting them open zero balance bank accounts which are state sponsored.

The root of the issue lies with caste being an integral criterion for recognition in any government institution. If the government wanted to eliminate caste problems they should first refuse to recognize caste as a identifier. Also the caste is only passed down through the paternal line. So if a high caste woman marries a low caste man, the child will become a low caste according to law and get all state benefits but the converse for state benefits is not true. If the Government refused to entertain caste distinctions the Hindutva people would effectively restructure all of society based on brotherhood and no one would feel socially vulnerable. All these low caste hype is generally capitalized on by Cultural Marxists in the Academia and the Media who have worked hard to paint the Upper castes as the enemies of the Low castes.

Moreover all of this religious inequality is being combated at an extreme level with the Hindutva group. The government simply refuses to do anything about this because they're afraid of losing votes. The inequality and injustice is also extremely overrated.

Whether the upper castes or the lower castes is the actual oppressed class, I can't say. The case about reservation is true. The upper castes are victims of legal discrimination when it comes to education/job related. However, reservation might be practised but does not affect the target populace.

Most of these seats are filled up by students who belong to low-caste but were financially well-off (and therefore should've been able to perform better in exam, not taking aid of reduced cut-off marks). Few upper caste people even forge out caste certficates to enter into these seats.

The economically-backward lower castes and the tribals are still illiterate, uneducated and don't have proper means of livelihood, and this proves: that "Reservation" is useless and does nothing to help the cause. Schemes, benefits are available but most of these don't reach them at all. Or are partially/completely ineffective. Corrupt practices in such distribution systems is another case that can't be ignored.

(My observations) Tribals and lower-caste people are also not very clever when it comes to their property/land (if they have). Many are victims of severe alcohol addiction that drains their whatever little income earned and leaves them poor forever. They also have too many children. Some groups have inferiority complex. All this owes to lack of education and awareness.

Most of the converts to Christianity and Buddhism are indeed from lower castes and tribes (regardless of financial background). I can't think of any reasons other than due to lack of awareness/education or for an escape from the stigma attached to a caste. Chamars, Musahars, Santhals, Adivasis are some of the ones I know.

(Note: I didn't talk about OBCs as I am not familiar with them and their conditions first hand.) Caste system is not really a persistent problem, but their poverty and the associated stigma with castes is. Education and effective measures targeting these groups, along with the solutions you mentioned will eradicate it in no time.

What bothers me more is the alien element of Vegetarianism (that preferably excludes eggs but can include milk) in Hinduism. I find this diet, as well as accusing the meat-eaters of "jeev hatya" (murdering life forms) the most annoying. They misrepresent the scriptures and say that 'mansa' doesn't mean meat but something else, and that a true hindu would be strictly vegetarian. Hell, even the website OP mentioned promotes it. I wish there was a more blatant mentioning in scriptures which could shatter the connections of vegetarian diets with Hinduism. Cow worship and stating 'cow, our mother' is another one, but I would refrain from giving an opinion on this as I don't want to come across as offensive.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Basically if that is the case that means the so called "Caste System" is only for decorative purposes.

As for the Chandala and general worthless dipshits that will join xianity over the false pretext of the caste, where they belonged is outside of Hinduism in the first place. And these types are so weak and negative that maybe the general body of Hindus does better without them.

Hinduism did a lot of favors to the chandala and the lowest of the low, and it literally was washed into their image. But still apparently nothing else than breaking every Shiva statue and replacing it with a Jew is going to fit their bill. So they might as well become Muslims at this point, since there is nowhere lower to sink themselves. India has lasting problems because of this constant agitation of the lower classes towards the higher based only the fake pretext of "Bad treatment".

If there is bad treatment by the "Higher Caste Elites", what can be said about a giant mass that sucks and hardly organizes to contribute everything? The lower castes don't seem like they are fully moral over answering this question and trying to do better either. Only pointing the finger towards the "Elite Class" and saying it's their fault is dishonest. If they drink boose all day, that's what they are going to reap as a class also.

These that desert Hinduism which is really a very optimal religion especially compared to the Jew hoaxes circulating everywhere else, are the grade A traitors that would have caused immense problems during some sort of other form of bad revolution. It's better they desert Hinduism now rather than during some war time. The fact also that they can't follow any of the Gods and ranging systems which are more than enough to include everyone, is really weird. This shows a lot that why they leave has nothing got to do with the "bad treatment" from a non existent elite, nor non-existent discrimination [or even worse, benefits which elevate them faster] compared to everyone else.

If someone leaves it's because they are just flat tire dumb it appears at this point.

Caste system or not the better and more intelligent will rise at the top for the benefit of the rest, or for evil purposes. Indeed the Caste System doesn't look bad at all, except of the ability to move upwards and downwards being a helpful thing, so that those who lose buzz can drop and those who are prominent can raise. But apparently this is still obviously very rare, like 1% of the population raises if at all, as it is.

So they might as well let better brains to think for the benefit of all India rather than whine like the jew instructs. India has been doing great compared to the mass changes it has underwent, because people with brains found their places in offices. If "Affirmative action" type of garbage replaces meritocracy, then India will face a most undeserved collapse.

The caste system in India is not a meritocracy based on Dharma its just a guild system which is tribal in its nature. The caste your in is your identity and that is your community and that is all. If your born into the lower castes that is what you get and this can come with a lot of discrimination and frustration of ones own life goals. Untouchables just do the dirty work in that society so they are avoided its not that they are bad people they are just born into the India version of garbage man. That caste limit was in Europe with the feudal regimes and caused many people to leave to the New World. People want something better and to be free and respected. That is how humans are.

The Indian establishment is cultural Marxist and the same policies are in the west just with different names. The way around this is to abolish the affirmative action nonsense and create a system that is a meritocracy as you mentioned. I believe if Indian Nationalists can create a Pan Hindu identity that is positive for all Hindu's this would work to nullify the aspects of Hinduism the enemy is manipulating to push Christianity, Marxism and Islam.

However the religious aspects have real influence many reports on this situation always mention that the lower castes find converting to Christianity, Islam or even Buddhism appealing to escape the caste system.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

MalinBaze said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

What I have realized is that we should divert the enormous social security money that is being pumped by the Central and State Government and direct it to improving education and infrastructure. Because once a couple of Entrepreneurs start businesses, the educated youth can take up jobs and make money. We can also challenge China in manufacturing also. The correct problem is the lack of quality education which is only available in some universities with high cut offs that toppers get into. Then unironically these people also leave india and go to foreign countries for further job opportunities. The Indians from the top income bracket after jews in the US,composed of Doctors,Engineers, Scientists, CEOS,businessmen and IT professionals. Why tf aren't these Indians in India working for Indian companies and making our nation proud ? This is because of the terrible state of our education and infrastructure system, horrible economic constraints that prevent people from having elaborate startups and easily becoming entrepreneurs, shit quality business education and a Socialist system.

This country literally has in the Preamble that we are a socialist country and that every political party must pay allegiance to socialism. This is completely retarded. I like how Modi is thinking of Privatization of many Government holdings which is actually a very good idea.

The Government should get out of
1)Insurance business
2)The Stock market
3)The Banks (except for our Central bank.)
4)Giving Social Security to any kind of people. (I'll be okay with the Government giving some help to extremely poor people though. )
5)Dictating Speech (We have speech laws against minarets which we can't criticize. Extremely problematic because then we can't publicly point out to a low caste that jesus is a scam stolen from Krishna. The lawyers might interpret it as a hate speech.)We can't publicly criticize the low castes,policies that affect them positively and affect us negatively, muslims and Christians.
6)Creating riots for political gain.
7)Completely remove any and all kind of reservation except reservations for economically backward classes (only 10% irrespective of caste.)

The Government should be invested in
1)Providing high quality cheap education and ever increasing the number of colleges and schools .
2)Building and maintaining a strong army.
3)Teaching correct history to children from young age and not the marxist and heavily broken history we were taught in school.
4)Preventing Foreigners from gaining stocks more than 10% in any Indian company.
5)Preventing the Privatization of the Central bank by any means necessary.

If this would be in place then we could adopt Hintudva as a cultural survival strategy and solve these Low Caste problems. I'd also like some understanding in the higher castes so they don't go race mixing with the lower castes . We could easily start countering these Christian's en masse but were held back by these anti free speech laws.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Basically if that is the case that means the so called "Caste System" is only for decorative purposes.

As for the Chandala and general worthless dipshits that will join xianity over the false pretext of the caste, where they belonged is outside of Hinduism in the first place. And these types are so weak and negative that maybe the general body of Hindus does better without them.

Hinduism did a lot of favors to the chandala and the lowest of the low, and it literally was washed into their image. But still apparently nothing else than breaking every Shiva statue and replacing it with a Jew is going to fit their bill. So they might as well become Muslims at this point, since there is nowhere lower to sink themselves. India has lasting problems because of this constant agitation of the lower classes towards the higher based only the fake pretext of "Bad treatment".

If there is bad treatment by the "Higher Caste Elites", what can be said about a giant mass that sucks and hardly organizes to contribute everything? The lower castes don't seem like they are fully moral over answering this question and trying to do better either. Only pointing the finger towards the "Elite Class" and saying it's their fault is dishonest. If they drink boose all day, that's what they are going to reap as a class also.

These that desert Hinduism which is really a very optimal religion especially compared to the Jew hoaxes circulating everywhere else, are the grade A traitors that would have caused immense problems during some sort of other form of bad revolution. It's better they desert Hinduism now rather than during some war time. The fact also that they can't follow any of the Gods and ranging systems which are more than enough to include everyone, is really weird. This shows a lot that why they leave has nothing got to do with the "bad treatment" from a non existent elite, nor non-existent discrimination [or even worse, benefits which elevate them faster] compared to everyone else.

If someone leaves it's because they are just flat tire dumb it appears at this point.

Caste system or not the better and more intelligent will rise at the top for the benefit of the rest, or for evil purposes. Indeed the Caste System doesn't look bad at all, except of the ability to move upwards and downwards being a helpful thing, so that those who lose buzz can drop and those who are prominent can raise. But apparently this is still obviously very rare, like 1% of the population raises if at all, as it is.

So they might as well let better brains to think for the benefit of all India rather than whine like the jew instructs. India has been doing great compared to the mass changes it has underwent, because people with brains found their places in offices. If "Affirmative action" type of garbage replaces meritocracy, then India will face a most undeserved collapse.
What is happening in india is basically a growing trend of Hindu consciousness rising and so the Marxists are also riled up to attack the Hindu cause. Since the last 50 years, the country was ruled by literal marxists in the Academia who dictated extremely awful and incorrect history and a theme of low castes vs high castes. But the Hindutva organizations had been working little by little on the grassroots level to solve our problems and reform the Hinduism into a cultural strategy that will combat Christians ,muslims and communists. The reservation program that was created in the 1950s was supposed to be held only for 12 years or so and was then supposed to be disbanded as otherwise it would have a very negative effect according to its founder. But then the congress traitors kept it as law for votes and now we're in a situation where the low caste outnumber the high castes in population size. So even if a government removes the reservation policy, according to vote bank distribution it will be defeated in the next election and the government elected then will re install it.

India should be a clarion call for the absolute failure of democracy. There are different groups of people fighting for their own interests tearing the nation apart.

These liberal have a different view of india than the Hindutva people have which has existed since the partition. They are literally fighting for another country essentially. Then you have literal foreign elements being funded by the Vatican operating their conversion schemes. When Modi came into power, they finally started documenting all these NGOs and how much money was coming in and what it was being spread upon. They've been bitching about Human rights issues and all similar bullshit ever since Modi came into power.

What you see in India is what you exactly see in the US. The marxists have been in the Academia for too long and they've painted a picture of Whites as oppressors historically tormenting a revolution against the Concoted patriarchy. In india they don't have white so they concoted the Brahmins as oppressors and the patriarch rulers.
images

images

Bitch STFU and get a job

images

A literal veiled Muslim woman combating 'Patriarchy'

In the US, its the Whites .In India, its the Brahmins. Although Brahmins aren't an organized group and have zero political power. They replaced Racism with Casteism and Patriarchy with Brahminical Patriarchy and basically created Brahmanism which is Casteism+Patriarchy. These writers have had they're education in the marxist colleges outside india and came back with this cultural Marxism ideology.

As in the US and in India, the minorities who are being used by the marxists aren't really a big problem. The problem are these jews pretending to be white and attacking whites from within. And these Marxists pretending to be Hindu Scholars are spreading this anti Hindu ideology. Its completely incomprehensible that an adult human can develop such an inferiority complex and blame all of societies problems on a group of people who have no say socially, culturally or politically.

Then they have this thing called brahmins might not be Casteist but brahmanism is a real thing even if brahmins do not spread it I.e its institutional. Similar to how they say whites might not be racist but the racism is present and institutionalized and pervasive. No one has ever proves to me how this is possible that you have an invisible phenomenon of oppression happening that is pervasive on a societal scale and you have no proof to show for it .

In fact the proof is opposite. We have legal discrimination against whites with the diversity quotas, woman quotas and anti Male divorce laws and institutional anti white media bias. Here in india we have anti brahmin (an extremely small portion of the population) media and educational biases,similar anti male divorce laws, and reservation and anti free speech discrimination. You could say it's worse here than US. I don't know how we can solve all of this until a literal revolution of dictatorship.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

If you only knew how bad things were

---

The lower the status, the wicked the mind is.

Lower caste people are easily getting government jobs. Many other beautiful perks that a parasite would love to have.

But about the spiritual side of these lower caste people in India..

They are hardly moral. Not really trustworthy at all. They do not have this "warrior" kind of blood.

They have a different kind of vibe.

The lower castes people differ in appearance also.

They maybe the direct result of too much racial mixing done for centuries.

HP Mageson666 said:
The caste system in India is not a meritocracy based on Dharma its just a guild system which is tribal in its nature. The caste your in is your identity and that is your community and that is all. If your born into the lower castes that is what you get and this can come with a lot of discrimination and frustration of ones own life goals. Untouchables just do the dirty work in that society so they are avoided its not that they are bad people they are just born into the India version of garbage man. That caste limit was in Europe with the feudal regimes and caused many people to leave to the New World. People want something better and to be free and respected. That is how humans are.

So apparently none of the actual "Caste System" of the old times even exists at all, which makes this a meme at this point.

I am not even sure if the "Caste System" was a closed system as it's advertised of being today. For one, this makes no sense. This was not applied in Rome or elsewhere, and mostly, Feudal regimes.

All Aryan regimes had also a measure of proven ability for social upwards and downwards movement, while on the other hand this does not appear to be the case how the "Caste System" is described in the modern East.

From what I understand from Vedic scholars on Indian history is the ancient Varna system which was similar to what our ancestors had in Pagan Europe came to an end with the Muslim invasion into India and after that the current system of caste which is a Portuguese word but the heredity system came into existence. The statements are on this it has something to do with attempting to maintain what was left of the culture as the Muslim invasion was identical to a nuclear strike on their population. This is identical to what happened in Europe our Varna system was replaced by the caste system of the Christian regime and it became only heredity and the ancient system of electing Kings for periods of service by the chieftains was thrown out by the Church as the Christian system is the Pope appoints the Kings with the Donation of Constantine.

What your describing is right its the Varna system which I believe is intrinsic to our racial soul as Whites. I notice that White People have this deep need for meritocracy. How much of Pagan European history was on recording the deeds of our ancestors as part of the culture. National Socialism was built on the Varna system its underlying ethos is the concept of the aristocracy of quality not the artificial aristocracy of money and Feudal land owners. All the feudal titles of nobility are titles of land ownership.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

So apparently none of the actual "Caste System" of the old times even exists at all, which makes this a meme at this point.

I am not even sure if the "Caste System" was a closed system as it's advertised of being today. For one, this makes no sense. This was not applied in Rome or elsewhere, and mostly, Feudal regimes.

All Aryan regimes had also a measure of proven ability for social upwards and downwards movement, while on the other hand this does not appear to be the case how the "Caste System" is described in the modern East.

My belief is the current failure of Western societies governments shows that society can not function without the Varna system. Because without that the type of political class we get is not of quality.

Jack your posts are very helpful thank you. What is the normal Hindu Indians reaction to this type of strange Modi, Hitler and smash Fascism nonsense? That is strange since the Swastika is so important to Hindu's and Hitler is well liked in Hindu India from my understanding I note a famous Swami once stated that Hitler was the father of Indian independence not Gandhi as Hitler worked with Bose. The Germans who met with Bose during Hitler's government stated that Bose was himself a National Socialist and had created its own understanding of such from his own mind based on his own Hindu Nationalism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Caste system, which in it's deepest sense is about bloodline, race and culture is replaced by 'Class System!'
A materialistic struggle circus!

In ancient times peoples used to value caste more than anything else, no matter the levels of materialism. Wants and needs were less.

Class struggle has abused the entire caste system and now a rat race scenario has taken over, no different than the rats we deal with. The abuse is seen in all walks of people's life, be it government benefits, education system or job opportunities.
There's not even one proper system!

Now, for western peoples who have spirituality to pursue, are often seen trapped in Bhakti system like those of Prabhupada. Many Whites can be seen marrying Hindus, taking dips in grossly polluted 'Holy Rivers', quitting or 'donating' their hard earned possessions.

Also, even for the systems that are based on meditation and yoga leading to enlightenment, work pretty much similar. Those Babas take their possessions, give them monastic outfits and give them sermons and meditative practices that alters their minds to best suit their own interest.

I'm not saying these are all to it. Many good and true peoples exist too, which pretty much are secretive. They value their knowledge and have wisdom to keep it safe.

The above is informative, but the fact of the matter is this! You see for us fellow JOS members who are actively working for a cause must be focused on the upbringing of our satanic hopes.
It's pretty natural for any SS trying to relate to the bright past our peoples and Gods have been in various civilizations, which is 'All' of our planet and even beyond, before the enemy showed up!

One is free to get to their roots and make best out of his past, present and future.

We With The Rtrs, Make Peoples Free!
A preliminary duty, for the peoples of our Gods. The rest is up to the peoples, what they make of themselves.

Higher castes and lower castes in India have a big difference in their spiritual evolution.

The higher ones are more spiritually intelligent then the lower castes. But this may not be the case with everyone. Varies.

An intercaste marriage in India is no less than an interracial marriage.

The thinking pattern of each caste in India is vastly different.

The caste system is simply a segregation of people based on how spiritually evolved this particular group of people are. It has been misunderstood.

There have been prophets who simply told different caste people to remove their surname and add this particular name as their middle or last name as an identifier for them as a follower of the particular modern religion. This works to hide his/her blood line history.

There are few old people in India who has a vast record of each caste, family tree. This tells different castes of people about where they have come from and what is their past.

There is a lower caste dalit, untouchable, while untouchablility might have vanished in modern India but this caste people are NEVER Trustworthy. Similar to jews.

Untouchablility may be looked upon as a positive thing from spiritual perspective.

Because, As an advanced being, for one example, you would not want your food to be cooked by a lowly devolved being. Would you?

Thank you for this, had to go offline yesterday. Reading this now, this is very revealing, and Jewish methods verbatim.

I still believe the Brahmanic class should be the leaders in India. They are no different than the local aristocracy the jews have replaced entirely in the West. If they were fully replaced the Jew would not be after them.

I see also many Yogis especially in the last 20 years have been trying to steer the boat. The RTR will help India as this is all jewish witchcraft working to take down India.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

What is happening in india is basically a growing trend of Hindu consciousness rising and so the Marxists are also riled up to attack the Hindu cause. Since the last 50 years, the country was ruled by literal marxists in the Academia who dictated extremely awful and incorrect history and a theme of low castes vs high castes. But the Hindutva organizations had been working little by little on the grassroots level to solve our problems and reform the Hinduism into a cultural strategy that will combat Christians ,muslims and communists. The reservation program that was created in the 1950s was supposed to be held only for 12 years or so and was then supposed to be disbanded as otherwise it would have a very negative effect according to its founder. But then the congress traitors kept it as law for votes and now we're in a situation where the low caste outnumber the high castes in population size. So even if a government removes the reservation policy, according to vote bank distribution it will be defeated in the next election and the government elected then will re install it.

India should be a clarion call for the absolute failure of democracy. There are different groups of people fighting for their own interests tearing the nation apart.

These liberal have a different view of india than the Hindutva people have which has existed since the partition. They are literally fighting for another country essentially. Then you have literal foreign elements being funded by the Vatican operating their conversion schemes. When Modi came into power, they finally started documenting all these NGOs and how much money was coming in and what it was being spread upon. They've been bitching about Human rights issues and all similar bullshit ever since Modi came into power.

What you see in India is what you exactly see in the US. The marxists have been in the Academia for too long and they've painted a picture of Whites as oppressors historically tormenting a revolution against the Concoted patriarchy. In india they don't have white so they concoted the Brahmins as oppressors and the patriarch rulers.
images

images

Bitch STFU and get a job

images

A literal veiled Muslim woman combating 'Patriarchy'

In the US, its the Whites .In India, its the Brahmins. Although Brahmins aren't an organized group and have zero political power. They replaced Racism with Casteism and Patriarchy with Brahminical Patriarchy and basically created Brahmanism which is Casteism+Patriarchy. These writers have had they're education in the marxist colleges outside india and came back with this cultural Marxism ideology.

As in the US and in India, the minorities who are being used by the marxists aren't really a big problem. The problem are these jews pretending to be white and attacking whites from within. And these Marxists pretending to be Hindu Scholars are spreading this anti Hindu ideology. Its completely incomprehensible that an adult human can develop such an inferiority complex and blame all of societies problems on a group of people who have no say socially, culturally or politically.

Then they have this thing called brahmins might not be Casteist but brahmanism is a real thing even if brahmins do not spread it I.e its institutional. Similar to how they say whites might not be racist but the racism is present and institutionalized and pervasive. No one has ever proves to me how this is possible that you have an invisible phenomenon of oppression happening that is pervasive on a societal scale and you have no proof to show for it .

In fact the proof is opposite. We have legal discrimination against whites with the diversity quotas, woman quotas and anti Male divorce laws and institutional anti white media bias. Here in india we have anti brahmin (an extremely small portion of the population) media and educational biases,similar anti male divorce laws, and reservation and anti free speech discrimination. You could say it's worse here than US. I don't know how we can solve all of this until a literal revolution of dictatorship.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

If you only knew how bad things were

HP Mageson666 said:
Jack your posts are very helpful thank you. What is the normal Hindu Indians reaction to this type of strange Modi, Hitler and smash Fascism nonsense? That is strange since the Swastika is so important to Hindu's and Hitler is well liked in Hindu India from my understanding I note a famous Swami once stated that Hitler was the father of Indian independence not Gandhi as Hitler worked with Bose. The Germans who met with Bose during Hitler's government stated that Bose was himself a National Socialist and had created its own understanding of such from his own mind based on his own Hindu Nationalism.
Indians have an visceral negative reactions to these themes being pulled by these marxists. These are relatively new talking points which I think are borrowed directly from the Trump campaign. These liberal arts and sociology students in these universities are being brainwashed by marxists who have read in abroad and imported this marxists class struggle ideology. Moreover the major Indian media is actually regional and hindi language, is pro Modi and pro hindu. The English media almost completely cover only these English media outlets in india run by marxists as if they had any sort of influence on the population.

These marxists and the people being influenced by them are fostering in metropolitan cities in the rich kids strata. Some of these kids when they pursue their university education get further brainwashed. For them being liberal/marxist is a fashion statement. Like, me being liberal is an achievement and I'm so superior than you primitive people .I'm from the educated class and not like you racist villagers.

The actual problem is the internal enemies distorting Hinduism and keeping hindus divided
Which isMarxists writing and teaching wrong and select history in academia and media. Combine that with a disorganized Hindu religion and you get complete chaos.

This creates a problem where liberal hindus support Muslims and Christians against Hardliner Hindus which is why Delhi is still under a liberal government because it is the most liberal city in india. Recently they had riots because the alpha chad Modi said he'd start deporting illegal Muslim immigrants from neighboring countries after having them prove their citizenship and unanimously provide citizenship to illegal hindus who escaped persecution from these Muslim countries. Liberals lost their shit and started protesting which induced riots and many dead because hindus don't like being told what to do and muslims are violent terrorists.

And the thing is majority of Hindus just inherently hate muslims regardless of which party they subscribe to so itll still take a lot of years for marxists to convince everyone to love muslims. The major problems are the disorganized Hindu religion which is alienating the Low castes, Politicians capitalizing on their vote count and implementing Socialist policies which is negatively affecting the entire country and creating a brain drain.

The children in view of becoming hip or woke engage more in the English social media where most of these anti hindu pro Muslim talking points proliferate. The major brainwashing tools are these social media commentary sites.

If the Hindu religion was reorganized by ridding it of rituals and customs and replacing it with factual yoga ,then it would do us a lot of good. The Hindu nationalist ideology of Hindutva is also a very disorganized ideology which doesn't solve many problems that it creates. They don't have the real solutions to the problems of Christianity and islam because they offer no substitute than traditional Hinduism which is disorganized. They don't have a good economic or political solution either. A good start would be to be completely against democracy, liberalism and promote liberal economic policy at the same time being anti globalism. They don't do a lot of internet activism and understanding of social media capitalization which they really should get their hands on. They are woke on the Muslim and Christian issue though. Who knows what would have happened to india if they hadn't been protecting the people from complete islamization.

You can read about their ideology here,
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.489044

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sanjeev.sabhlokcity.com/Misc/We-or-Our-Nationhood-Defined-Shri-M-S-Golwalkar.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-88Oo743oAhXY7HMBHR_3A30QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3pn3e9fynJyXTExNBRgjvq&cshid=1583773319531

They've been publically cucking about their original assertions that Christian's,muslims and communists are internal enemies although I think they still hold that view in secret. With this kind of global scene you can't expect them to go full nazi. These people are actually nazis in disguise. Their organization was established after they learnt of fascist organization after visiting Italy. They had been supporters of hitler throughout the war and didn't join the fake peace struggle movement which was a smoke screen created by the British which had no impact whatsoever. They were hoping Bose and Germany would win however the rest we know is history.

In india we need to as hindus
1)restructure and reform Hinduism
2)remove the reservation
3)Solve the economic problems
4)Solve the wrong History problem
5)Eliminate the internal enemies

These 5 contain so many internal details its hard to cover In one post. The hindus and indians have multilayered identities among people which are directly at odds with each other. Resolving all these issues are extremely complex. Researching one issue you find it has been entangled with a bunch of other issues.

HP Mageson666 said:

While caste system is no good, it did serve its purpose in stopping infiltration of Hindu society by Jews. Some subcastes of Brahmins most probably are Jewish. Jews would had directly infiltrated brahmins if it were not for caste system. So jews had to create a new subcaste. Along with caste there is subcaste as well. Hindu nationalists usually do not do caste discrimination. In majority of India caste discrimination as such happens only when having a marriage or relationship.
In modern days there are many reasons why discrimination occurs. The tradition is one reason but other important reason is because of shitty Indian constitution which gives quota(a certain % of seats being reserved) in universities, government jobs and candidature for public office. The quota is such that people from lower caste can still get to have the seats meant for upper caste if they have enough merit as upper caste person in selection for job, university or such. Such is the social marxist system.
The discrimination rather increased as a reaction towards the quotas based on caste. The other big problem is that people from lower caste have unhealthy attitude. I wont say all but many have. Despite of all the perks and reservations they have, those people do not take steps to uplift themselves. And those who manage to uplift themselves and in many cases become rich still continue to reap benefits from reservation.In lower castes the richer are exponentially getting richer while poor still remain poor. Because of atrocity law to prevent atrocities against the lower castes, people of upper castes isolate themselves further to avoid lower caste person from filing complaints under atrocity act. In many government offices, lower caste people threaten to file a fake case against upper caste people and continue being corrupt/not work properly/not attend workplace every day/get attendance marked in workplace.
This whole thing is a action and reaction thing which will stop if reservations are abolished and caste is turned into a horizontal hierarchy of sorts. The current hindu nationalist movement does not have any racial preservation or anti race mixing laws. Till the racial shit is sorted out the caste system should still remain to prevent jews from mixing in society.
The sad part as whole is that Hindu nationalist movement can not do anything to change things as those people from low castes want their reservations intact and want to bleed our country from within. Those people are simply not ready to give up the reservations and privileges. They riot on streets and damage many public properties to preserve their reservations. Political parties be it Hindu nationalist BJP want to preserve their votes from people from lower castes so they wont act. In entire India there have been only 2 politicians who spoke against all this shit. It was late Balasaheb Thackeray and now it is his nephew Raj Thackeray who have spoken against the caste based privileges given by government and abolishing the system as whole and rather having privileges for economically backward class. They suffered politically because of all that but neverthless have a cult following and passionate political functionaries.

HP Mageson666 said:

While caste system is no good, it did serve its purpose in stopping infiltration of Hindu society by Jews. Some subcastes of Brahmins most probably are Jewish. Jews would had directly infiltrated brahmins if it were not for caste system. So jews had to create a new subcaste. Along with caste there is subcaste as well. Hindu nationalists usually do not do caste discrimination. In majority of India caste discrimination as such happens only when having a marriage or relationship.
In modern days there are many reasons why discrimination occurs. The tradition is one reason but other important reason is because of shitty Indian constitution which gives quota(a certain % of seats being reserved) in universities, government jobs and candidature for public office. The quota is such that people from lower caste can still get to have the seats meant for upper caste if they have enough merit as upper caste person in selection for job, university or such. Such is the social marxist system.
The discrimination rather increased as a reaction towards the quotas based on caste. The other big problem is that people from lower caste have unhealthy attitude. I wont say all but many have. Despite of all the perks and reservations they have, those people do not take steps to uplift themselves. And those who manage to uplift themselves and in many cases become rich still continue to reap benefits from reservation.In lower castes the richer are exponentially getting richer while poor still remain poor. Because of atrocity law to prevent atrocities against the lower castes, people of upper castes isolate themselves further to avoid lower caste person from filing complaints under atrocity act. In many government offices, lower caste people threaten to file a fake case against upper caste people and continue being corrupt/not work properly/not attend workplace every day/get attendance marked in workplace.
This whole thing is a action and reaction thing which will stop if reservations are abolished and caste is turned into a horizontal hierarchy of sorts. The current hindu nationalist movement does not have any racial preservation or anti race mixing laws. Till the racial shit is sorted out the caste system should still remain to prevent jews from mixing in society.
The sad part as whole is that Hindu nationalist movement can not do anything to change things as those people from low castes want their reservations intact and want to bleed our country from within. Those people are simply not ready to give up the reservations and privileges. They riot on streets and damage many public properties to preserve their reservations. Political parties be it Hindu nationalist BJP want to preserve their votes from people from lower castes so they wont act. In entire India there have been only 2 politicians who spoke against all this shit. It was late Balasaheb Thackeray and now it is his nephew Raj Thackeray who have spoken against the caste based privileges given by government and abolishing the system as whole and rather having privileges for economically backward class. They suffered politically because of all that but neverthless have a cult following and passionate political functionaries.

sahasrarabliss said:
---

Lower caste people are easily getting government jobs. Many other beautiful perks that a parasite would love to have.

They are hardly moral. Not really trustworthy at all. They do not have this "warrior" kind of blood.

They have basically fallen. If one asks me, I could compare their negative tendencies with that of the blacks. I can attest that progressed tribals enroll in CRPF and BSF willingly. Some do exceptionally well in education.

I am from a lower caste (and a scheduled tribe from my mother's side) and I cannot ignore the stupidity of most people in these castes. However, it is not that they don't have any potential.

As for their appearance, it is just due to their different racial makeup. I remember that ancient India had colour-sytem, that somehow turned into birth-based caste system. They are a distinct subrace with dominant genes, unlike the higher castes which have recessive ones.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am sure it was a closed system, and this is why many upper castes, especially brahmins, have somewhat preserved their blood. I believe that caste-system was a degraded version of colour based division. If it was open and based on meritocracy, brahmin community (an example) would've accepted the low-caste people and then intermix marriages would've ensued.

The thing is that castes also have their respective communities, very noticeable in rural india (by communities, it's not necessary they have separate residential areas, but sort of a social group). There are methods of conversions mentioned for a man to move from lower castes to (for ex.) a brahmin class. Like they will have to perfrom rituals, practise a lacto-vegetarian diet from now etc. But even if one does that and becomes a technical 'brahmin', they aren't normally accepted by the legit brahmin community. And I am thankful for this, otherwise this could've facilitated a type of race-mixing.

Upper castes have retained their distinct physical features and blood, as well as the lower castes owing to this. But this is the limit to where it remained positive, as of the past.

In the state where I live, once in a while when the manholes and drains in streets are opened for cleaning, you would always notice groups of short, young and very dark-skinned men without shirts, doing the dirty work. They do manual scavenging. (These people are paid to do so and are financially very weak.) Without a doubt they are of an untouchable/lower caste. They are hundred times better than the drunkards of the same community, who do nothing positive and remain knocked out the whole day.

Dignity is important. The stigma related to castes should move out. I see this in rural places a lot, though it is not something extreme like what marxists love to portray. It is a persisting attitude/mindset that needs to be changed. It can also be instantly cured if these untouchables get quality education and acquire decent paying jobs on their own merit.

Jack said:
MalinBaze said:

I had my concerns over privatisation, but after remembering how many government holdings exist, I guess it is right. The solutions you present seem promising. Looks like you've been thinking over this subject longer than I have, and I respect that.

People should always get to reap the fruits of their hard work, in spite of their origins. The lower castes still have many things to learn, become diligent and change their attitudes, especially regarding unnecessary entitlements.

As far as intermixing is concerned, that will have to be checked. I've noticed that the tribals and upper-castes tend to choose amongst their own (eg. I'm yet to see a Rajput-ST couple). I'm not too sure about others though.

I just wish the best for my countrymen, be they of any caste, for the betterment of their conditions and most importantly, revival of the true Sanatan Dharma among us. I have full faith that RTRs will lead things towards the right direction.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

sahasrarabliss said:
Higher castes and lower castes in India have a big difference in their spiritual evolution.

The higher ones are more spiritually intelligent then the lower castes. But this may not be the case with everyone. Varies.

An intercaste marriage in India is no less than an interracial marriage.

The thinking pattern of each caste in India is vastly different.

Well written.

said:
The caste system is simply a segregation of people based on how spiritually evolved this particular group of people are. It has been misunderstood.

I'm pretty sure this is inaccurate. Might've been true in ancient period, but not now. There've been too many unaccounted changes after that.

said:
There is a lower caste dalit, untouchable, while untouchablility might have vanished in modern India but this caste people are NEVER Trustworthy. Similar to jews.

Dalit's untouchability arises from the fact that they do jobs that society tends to look down upon. Look at which people are involved in manual scavenging to keep the city clean. They are not jews . The Chitpawan Brahmins are jews. The Chandals are strange, but I don't know for sure if they're jews. But Dalits are not. Let me ask how many Dalits have swindled you, and I will be waiting for an answer.

said:
Untouchablility may be looked upon as a positive thing from spiritual perspective.

Because, As an advanced being, for one example, you would not want your food to be cooked by a lowly devolved being. Would you?

Surely, because true spirituality is so cosmetic, that it gets tainted if I come in contact of a Dalit. Or eat food prepared by them.

See? This is the type of stigma I was talking about when it came to lower castes and untouchables/dalits. Here is a live example, and there are cases like these that exist. To be honest, I didn't expect to see this being repeated verbatim on internet.

What is this positivity about untouchability that you talk about? To be a socially excluded outcast and seen as inherently disgusting, just because they are of a certain birth, is disheartening and breaks one's morale. Also, what is spiritually degrading about them? The fact that they consume pork?

Stop making false associations of this heinous practice with spirituality. You don't need to stay 1000 kilometers away from a dalit in order to reach godhood.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Indian establishment is cultural Marxist and the same policies are in the west just with different names. The way around this is to abolish the affirmative action nonsense and create a system that is a meritocracy as you mentioned. I believe if Indian Nationalists can create a Pan Hindu identity that is positive for all Hindu's this would work to nullify the aspects of Hinduism the enemy is manipulating to push Christianity, Marxism and Islam.

However the religious aspects have real influence many reports on this situation always mention that the lower castes find converting to Christianity, Islam or even Buddhism appealing to escape the caste system.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Considering population of india and such the quota meant for OBC(Other backward classes) and the people without any quotas have nearly the same merit. OBC quota of upto 27% was created by Leftist Marxist Congress party just to create more votes for them. When I refer to someone as lower caste, I mean someone who is from SC(Scheduled caste) or ST(Scheduled Tribes). The reservation for And anyway OBC are not socially discriminated against in society and were not in past as well. They got quotas because of political agendas to divide society in 1990s-2006. Shivsena under late BalasahebThackeray which used to be far-right Hindu nationalist was the only political party to oppose OBC reservation in past and it did not turn out well for them as they lost many votes(They lost votes due to other reasons too especially their new leader, son of Balasaheb back then who was and still in incompetent).
And yes I do have to admit that the discrimination is overly exaggerated. The shitty laws and atrocity act lets lower caste people to sue someone in court on grounds of atrocity.
There are 2 ways things can go for india, as Raj Thackeray says seeing India like Europe and the states like countries in Europe can work. Each state can have their own ethno Hindu nationalist parties. So far Shivsena, MNS are only true regional ethno hindu parties. Since each state has a ditinct culture it is possible to have a hindu ethnic identity where ethnicity is according to state. Like Hindu-Maharashtrian identity as per Shivsena and MNS. The big problem is that other states in India except Maharashtra do not have any regional ethnic Hindu nationalist parties.
The other way out is to have a pan Indian Hindu identity which would need to do a lot to implement properly.
I was introduced to Thackeray style of politics by some dude on old forums.

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Considering population of india and such the quota meant for OBC(Other backward classes) and the people without any quotas have nearly the same merit. OBC quota of upto 27% was created by Leftist Marxist Congress party just to create more votes for them. When I refer to someone as lower caste, I mean someone who is from SC(Scheduled caste) or ST(Scheduled Tribes). The reservation for And anyway OBC are not socially discriminated against in society and were not in past as well. They got quotas because of political agendas to divide society in 1990s-2006. Shivsena under late BalasahebThackeray which used to be far-right Hindu nationalist was the only political party to oppose OBC reservation in past and it did not turn out well for them as they lost many votes(They lost votes due to other reasons too especially their new leader, son of Balasaheb back then who was and still in incompetent).
And yes I do have to admit that the discrimination is overly exaggerated. The shitty laws and atrocity act lets lower caste people to sue someone in court on grounds of atrocity.
There are 2 ways things can go for india, as Raj Thackeray says seeing India like Europe and the states like countries in Europe can work. Each state can have their own ethno Hindu nationalist parties. So far Shivsena, MNS are only true regional ethno hindu parties. Since each state has a ditinct culture it is possible to have a hindu ethnic identity where ethnicity is according to state. Like Hindu-Maharashtrian identity as per Shivsena and MNS. The big problem is that other states in India except Maharashtra do not have any regional ethnic Hindu nationalist parties.
The other way out is to have a pan Indian Hindu identity which would need to do a lot to implement properly.
I was introduced to Thackeray style of politics by some dude on old forums.

sahasrarabliss said:

(I think my post didn't get through, so I'm posting the same again)

First of all, Dalits have nothing similar to jews. Chitpawan Brahmins are jews. Chandals have such tendencies and might be jews. Dalits may have some infiltration (i don't have evidence though) but to say that this group that has a large population is akin to jews, is not correct. Let me ask you how many of them have swindled you, and I will be waiting for an answer. It is just that they're illiterate, very guilible and somehow uncivilised. Easy to control.

There is nothing positive about untouchability. Being socially excluded and avoided, just because of a certain birth caste, is disheartening and breaks one's morale. I would also like to know what is spiritually degrading about these people. They're the people involved in manual scavenging to keep cities clean.

And spirituality is not a cosmetic thing that gets tainted by a mere contact with lower castes or untouchables. Or eating food prepared by them. Stop making this heinous association of untouchability with spirituality. You don't need to be 1000 km away from a dalit in order to reach godhood.

Sanatan Dharma is for every gentile, even for lowest of the lowly ones when they're willing to change their ways. You demonstrate the same stigma I had been talking about in my previous post. I hope you realise that it is an obstacle when it comes to unity of Hindus and promotion of Hindutva.

MalinBaze said:
sahasrarabliss said:
---

They have basically fallen. If one asks me, I could compare their negative tendencies with that of the blacks. I can attest that progressed tribals enroll in CRPF and BSF willingly. Some do exceptionally well in education.

I am from a lower caste (and a scheduled tribe from my mother's side) and I cannot ignore the stupidity of most people in these castes. However, it is not that they don't have any potential.

As for their appearance, it is just due to their different racial makeup. I remember that ancient India had colour-sytem, that somehow turned into birth-based caste system. They are a distinct subrace with dominant genes, unlike the higher castes which have recessive ones.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am sure it was a closed system, and this is why many upper castes, especially brahmins, have somewhat preserved their blood. I believe that caste-system was a degraded version of colour based division. If it was open and based on meritocracy, brahmin community (an example) would've accepted the low-caste people and then intermix marriages would've ensued.

The thing is that castes also have their respective communities, very noticeable in rural india (by communities, it's not necessary they have separate residential areas, but sort of a social group). There are methods of conversions mentioned for a man to move from lower castes to (for ex.) a brahmin class. Like they will have to perfrom rituals, practise a lacto-vegetarian diet from now etc. But even if one does that and becomes a technical 'brahmin', they aren't normally accepted by the legit brahmin community. And I am thankful for this, otherwise this could've facilitated a type of race-mixing.

Upper castes have retained their distinct physical features and blood, as well as the lower castes owing to this. But this is the limit to where it remained positive, as of the past.

In the state where I live, once in a while when the manholes and drains in streets are opened for cleaning, you would always notice groups of short, young and very dark-skinned men without shirts, doing the dirty work. They do manual scavenging. (These people are paid to do so and are financially very weak.) Without a doubt they are of an untouchable/lower caste. They are hundred times better than the drunkards of the same community, who do nothing positive and remain knocked out the whole day.

Dignity is important. The stigma related to castes should move out. I see this in rural places a lot, though it is not something extreme like what marxists love to portray. It is a persisting attitude/mindset that needs to be changed. It can also be instantly cured if these untouchables get quality education and acquire decent paying jobs on their own merit.

I had my concerns over privatisation, but after remembering how many government holdings exist, I guess it is right. The solutions you present seem promising. Looks like you've been thinking over this subject longer than I have, and I respect that.

People should always get to reap the fruits of their hard work, in spite of their origins. The lower castes still have many things to learn, become diligent and change their attitudes, especially regarding unnecessary entitlements.

As far as intermixing is concerned, that will have to be checked. I've noticed that the tribals and upper-castes tend to choose amongst their own (eg. I'm yet to see a Rajput-ST couple). I'm not too sure about others though.

I just wish the best for my countrymen, be they of any caste, for the betterment of their conditions and most importantly, revival of the true Sanatan Dharma among us. I have full faith that RTRs will lead things towards the right direction.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Man, there are unions opposing the use of machines to clean drain and manholes. And those machines would be cheaper in longer run than having a person employed. These suction/pressure machines can be run off the crank of trucks which local government owns to make it even more cheaper.
Lower castes being dark skinned is a myth. Man I do remember seeing Tina Dabi and she does not look the stereotype dark skinned lower caste person. She is one of lower caste people who have a lot of white genetics in her. It is too bad she married a Muslim and most probably secretly converted inspite of being priviledged and rich. It is a clear case of love jihad. That man proposed her after she topped the IAS exam. About love Jihad I notice lower castes are more susceptible. Muslim boys act really sweet and caring and like a perfect man to woo a non muslim girl and then marry her. After marriage girl is gradually converted to Islam and the man shows true colours. Muslims always aim high caste Hindu girls for love jihad but fail.

anonymous666 said:
Man, there are unions opposing the use of machines to clean drain and manholes. And those machines would be cheaper in longer run than having a person employed.

Thanks for pointing that out, bro. I get they're arguing about the resulting unemployment, but a person's health, after working in such unsanitary conditions, is also at greater risk.

I wrote said:
... Without a doubt they are of an untouchable/lower caste.
I'm sorry I should've written 'dalit', as dalits are untouchables. Something to know, the lower-castes also have a degree of unhealthy attitude towards them.

I know we can't make a perfect distinction based on color, but Dabi might be an exception. Some members from my paternal and maternal sides have wheatish/fair complexion (in spite of being SC and ST respectively), for eg. my own sister, two of my maternal cousins (having tribal roots) and some more. The rest are dusky and brown. There are exceptions in case of higher castes too. Lower castes sure have a wide range of color variations. Majority of tribals are brown.

Still, I've observed that in case of dalits specially, at the very least 60% of them, are darker-skinned (brown) and even more have distinct facial features (I could go in details, but it would be long). Just like most of the upper-caste people have fairer skin, upright nose, white-like features (I've come across 2 upper-caste folks who had light brown and grey eyes). I've been using it as a rule. I'm not advocating it like an absolute truth, but just backed by my experiences. No worries though, I am all open to change my mind if what you say is the reality.

The Indian educational system to my understanding was created by the British and the ruling and upper class that was created in India during the Raj was made up of Indian's who were all educated in Britain as the requirement for such positions within the government. It was full of anti Hindu attitudes.

The problem with Hinduism I believe is as you stated it lacks a real Brahmana class to lead the nation. The Brahmana's were the class of people with the risen serpent in their own texts. I note the one Sat Guru has wrote that in the new age the Monastic's the ones who practice Kundalini Yoga will go and marry and create families and build a new Brahmana class to build the future.

Jack said:
Indians have an visceral negative reactions to these themes being pulled by these marxists. These are relatively new talking points which I think are borrowed directly from the Trump campaign. These liberal arts and sociology students in these universities are being brainwashed by marxists who have read in abroad and imported this marxists class struggle ideology. Moreover the major Indian media is actually regional and hindi language, is pro Modi and pro hindu. The English media almost completely cover only these English media outlets in india run by marxists as if they had any sort of influence on the population.

These marxists and the people being influenced by them are fostering in metropolitan cities in the rich kids strata. Some of these kids when they pursue their university education get further brainwashed. For them being liberal/marxist is a fashion statement. Like, me being liberal is an achievement and I'm so superior than you primitive people .I'm from the educated class and not like you racist villagers.

The actual problem is the internal enemies distorting Hinduism and keeping hindus divided
Which isMarxists writing and teaching wrong and select history in academia and media. Combine that with a disorganized Hindu religion and you get complete chaos.

This creates a problem where liberal hindus support Muslims and Christians against Hardliner Hindus which is why Delhi is still under a liberal government because it is the most liberal city in india. Recently they had riots because the alpha chad Modi said he'd start deporting illegal Muslim immigrants from neighboring countries after having them prove their citizenship and unanimously provide citizenship to illegal hindus who escaped persecution from these Muslim countries. Liberals lost their shit and started protesting which induced riots and many dead because hindus don't like being told what to do and muslims are violent terrorists.

And the thing is majority of Hindus just inherently hate muslims regardless of which party they subscribe to so itll still take a lot of years for marxists to convince everyone to love muslims. The major problems are the disorganized Hindu religion which is alienating the Low castes, Politicians capitalizing on their vote count and implementing Socialist policies which is negatively affecting the entire country and creating a brain drain.

The children in view of becoming hip or woke engage more in the English social media where most of these anti hindu pro Muslim talking points proliferate. The major brainwashing tools are these social media commentary sites.

If the Hindu religion was reorganized by ridding it of rituals and customs and replacing it with factual yoga ,then it would do us a lot of good. The Hindu nationalist ideology of Hindutva is also a very disorganized ideology which doesn't solve many problems that it creates. They don't have the real solutions to the problems of Christianity and islam because they offer no substitute than traditional Hinduism which is disorganized. They don't have a good economic or political solution either. A good start would be to be completely against democracy, liberalism and promote liberal economic policy at the same time being anti globalism. They don't do a lot of internet activism and understanding of social media capitalization which they really should get their hands on. They are woke on the Muslim and Christian issue though. Who knows what would have happened to india if they hadn't been protecting the people from complete islamization.

You can read about their ideology here,
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.489044

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sanjeev.sabhlokcity.com/Misc/We-or-Our-Nationhood-Defined-Shri-M-S-Golwalkar.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-88Oo743oAhXY7HMBHR_3A30QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3pn3e9fynJyXTExNBRgjvq&cshid=1583773319531

They've been publically cucking about their original assertions that Christian's,muslims and communists are internal enemies although I think they still hold that view in secret. With this kind of global scene you can't expect them to go full nazi. These people are actually nazis in disguise. Their organization was established after they learnt of fascist organization after visiting Italy. They had been supporters of hitler throughout the war and didn't join the fake peace struggle movement which was a smoke screen created by the British which had no impact whatsoever. They were hoping Bose and Germany would win however the rest we know is history.

In india we need to as hindus
1)restructure and reform Hinduism
2)remove the reservation
3)Solve the economic problems
4)Solve the wrong History problem
5)Eliminate the internal enemies

These 5 contain so many internal details its hard to cover In one post. The hindus and indians have multilayered identities among people which are directly at odds with each other. Resolving all these issues are extremely complex. Researching one issue you find it has been entangled with a bunch of other issues.

Tina dabi and other SC people are primarily aiming for IAS. They get succeed I don't know why and how. There are Muslims too in Indian administrative services and in police department.
I'm aiming for IAS too. But I'm from OBC.

This thread made me realised there are alot of Indians on JoS. Didn't know that. :mrgreen:

sahasrarabliss said:
Tina dabi and other SC people are primarily aiming for IAS. They get succeed I don't know why and how. There are Muslims too in Indian administrative services and in police department.
I'm aiming for IAS too. But I'm from OBC.

This thread made me realised there are alot of Indians on JoS. Didn't know that. :mrgreen:

That's ambitious. Glad to know a fellow SS is aiming high. I sincerely hope that you get what you're aiming for. Being an SS, you have the required edge it all takes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back