Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How old can you be to advance spiritually?

luis

There are some family members who are in my opinion open-minded enough to where I can see them someday starting to meditate and be an SS, I don't know when that day is but I know they will become an SS. The problem is that they are old if they start now they could do it but the question is how old is too late? Can someone that is pretty old advance spiritually or they need to reincarnate and have a young body to do it?

HoodedCobra spoke about an old man who found satan when he was 60+ and he still advanced spiritually and died peacefully.

luis said:
There are some family members who are in my opinion open-minded enough to where I can see them someday starting to meditate and be an SS, I don't know when that day is but I know they will become an SS. The problem is that they are old if they start now they could do it but the question is how old is too late? Can someone that is pretty old advance spiritually or they need to reincarnate and have a young body to do it?

Better late than never. One can definitely advance spiritually at old age, how well will depend on certain factors of health, but every little bit amounts to something. If an individual is unable to achieve the magnum opus in this lifetime then they will reincarnate into the next life to attain it in that one.

The spiritual progress they made in this lifetime will still hold through to the next life where they can eventually pick up where they left off again and proceed from there.

Aquarius said:
HoodedCobra spoke about an old man who found satan when he was 60+ and he still advanced spiritually and died peacefully.
And died. That is the problem, this means that there is a limit to where you can't advance spiritually enough to where you can do the Magnum Opus or at least extend your lifespan. Of course, I don't know the full story so I can't say it fo sure, he could have not done enough meditations or maybe he was not in a good shape or whatever.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
And died. That is the problem, this means that there is a limit to where you can't advance spiritually enough to where you can do the Magnum Opus or at least extend your lifespan. Of course, I don't know the full story so I can't say it fo sure, he could have not done enough meditations or maybe he was not in a good shape or whatever.

The thing with old physical age is in order to raise the kundalini and preform the magnum opus one needs to be in very good health and fit. There is a certain point with mortality where one will no longer be able to be physically fit enough to do so, but this all depends on the actual age and individuals health in general, I've seen some old people able to do some pretty crazy things. But the body continues to degenerate due to age, this is essentially another curse from the enemy since they've prevented our spiritual advancement to attain immortality for thousands of years, that is why one needs to raise the kundalini and preform the magnum opus before they get too old.

Meditations and things like yoga in general can definitely slow the aging process, mantras like SATANAMA do this and general soul health but they do not grant immortality like the magnum opus, it's more like a watered-down means to it but they empower the soul and chakras, etc to work your way up to raising the kundalini and then preforming the magnum opus.

If someone becomes too old then the spiritual advancements they ARE able to make up until passing are not useless, it is important to do what you can when you can as soon as you can, and when they reincarnate into the next life they will have that chance again.

What is it that you are truly worried about with all of this? Are you afraid of losing them to the next life and them forgetting you? Because our souls retain memories you know, it holds to connections with people from our past even if we can't remember them. But once that memory is sparked again then that same connection is found again. I know of some comrades in my past life that I cared for and didn't even know existed until I meditated and looked into it, but once I found out about them that bond rushed into me and came up again and I recognize that friendship I had and still do care about them like I did back then, nothing changed other than the fact that I have no idea where they are now in this life-time and that I miss them.

It just takes a bit of remembering in one's soul, the bond doesn't change, they'll see you in the same way they see you in this life-time, it carries over and they'll eventually find out about it. We've had members who had souls they were close to in a past life actually come to them and remind them of their bond, to which they've all expressed that they recognize and feel that bond. I don't think you have to stress too much about it.

luis said:
Aquarius said:

This should come as no surprise since there are many that haven't truly fully given a full lifetime or better yet lifetimes of full dedication to this path. As related to the Magnum Opus it seems that time is the greatest asset one can have with regards to it. If one nears the end and there's no groundwork well some advancement can be done at least to aid in early groundwork next time around(sort of like getting a head start upon reincarnation). We can theorize that the older lad might have ran out of "time" due to old age but the level and power of the soul is really what count's most though.

If we look at Hitler clearly the groundwork on his soul had been accomplished through many other lifetimes, thus in "old age" he reached the Magnum Opus with what I can only assume was greater ease.

My understanding is that most of what we are doing and working on right now and what is found on the JoS website is groundwork as a whole, even the kundalini rising could be considered such. Passed a certain point this groundwork even prolongs life to the point one has more time for The Great Work.

Even if the person dies, anything they do now will set them up better in the next life. Especially the elderly, it would do them well to focus on removing negative karma and cleansing the soul. Empowering too, but the more of the filth they cleanse the better off they’ll be in their next life.

Meditation can only benefit. No matter the age. Even if it’s too late for them to finish the magnum opus. But they must do yoga and such too as they’re able. This will give them years. And with the time they do have, they can do workings and such to make they’re little time better. Attracting what they need and making sure they’re taking care of to the best they can in their last days. When they pass they’ll be with the gods and their next life will be much more optimistic and odds are they’ll be easier to guide back to this path at an earlier age.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Advancing spiritually doesn't necessarily mean you don't die. The guy is gonna have a much better time in his next reincarnation since he meditated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back