Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hexagon on Saturn and now on Jupiter?

I know things like an astral grid of sorts could potentially manifest on the physical in some way like virtually all things on the astral do. With the flowing 'liquidity' of clouds on gas giants, they could potentially follow the geometric flow of such an astral grid as well, physical focus where the energy is aligned in a passive form of weather manipulation. There's no such way of telling on Earth other than our sparse clouds, of which could probably only be deduced as seeming to follow some kind of trajectory based on timelapse videos I've seen. None of this is certain though.

The only thing I'm really going to say is: When it starts taking the shape of a square, then we can suspect the enemy with better certainty. Otherwise I don't think there's any point in obsessing concern of such a thing. It's not like it'd be something within our control anyway, that's more the gods' territory, our fight here is on Earth dealing with this specific planet and it's astral grid in particular regarding warfare.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I know things like an astral grid of sorts could potentially manifest on the physical in some way like virtually all things on the astral do. With the flowing 'liquidity' of clouds on gas giants, they could potentially follow the geometric flow of such an astral grid as well, physical focus where the energy is aligned in a passive form of weather manipulation. There's no such way of telling on Earth other than our sparse clouds, of which could probably only be deduced as seeming to follow some kind of trajectory based on timelapse videos I've seen. None of this is certain though.

The only thing I'm really going to say is: When it starts taking the shape of a square, then we can suspect the enemy with better certainty. Otherwise I don't think there's any point in obsessing concern of such a thing. It's not like it'd be something within our control anyway, that's more the gods' territory, our fight here is on Earth dealing with this specific planet and it's astral grid in particular regarding warfare.

Got it, but don't you think it has something to do with the Age of Aquarius? I mean Hexagon/Shatkona is of Satan and our Gods, jews stole it.

What about the fact Jupiter is in Capricorn near Saturn energy wise. If that can effect it at all.

There's no such way of telling on Earth other than our sparse clouds, of which could probably only be deduced as seeming to follow some kind of trajectory based on timelapse videos I've seen. None of this is certain though.
Not forgetting weather-controlling technology which manipulates it.

The only thing I'm really going to say is: When it starts taking the shape of a square, then we can suspect the enemy with better certainty.
Am I correct in thinking that certain shapes correspond with respective Chakras? If so, then a square might not indicate enemy activity necessarily. Although, that could then be used as a bluff.

FancyMancy said:
There's no such way of telling on Earth other than our sparse clouds, of which could probably only be deduced as seeming to follow some kind of trajectory based on timelapse videos I've seen. None of this is certain though.

The only thing I'm really going to say is: When it starts taking the shape of a square, then we can suspect the enemy with better certainty.
Am I correct in thinking that certain shapes correspond with respective Chakras? If so, then a square might not indicate enemy activity necessarily. Although, that could then be used as a bluff.

The shape of the square is disharmonic to our energies in meditation from what I've found in some research, or it's just not that great. It's an unnatural shape and magnetic energies that sift within a square are mediocre or chaotic and disorganized, ineffective. The pyramids were so shaped in a way that enhanced energy and magnetic force from the Earth, it created a harmonic resonance within it's chambers that amplified energy retrieved from it's base of the Earth below and upwards. One's bio-electricity residing within a pyramid might potentially very well be risen just by being inside of it, perhaps hypothetically used like a 'charging station'. The pyramids could've been utilized as tools of sorts for a large variety of things but I don't yet know what their purpose/s are/was going to be.

The typical shape of human houses and rooms are in the shape of a square with each chamber room being walled as such save for some old houses such as the one I live in where the ceiling of my room is actually slanted like a semi-pyramid and is the only room as such in the entire house. I only noticed this recently and even realized how subconsciously specifically I moved the furniture in my room when I was forced to move into it, especially the location of my bed and chair.

I've messed around with physics engines but in any 'best case' of my suspicions, the slope of my ceiling seems to focus any rising magnetic or energy of sorts to focus both on where I regularly seat myself at my computer and my bed where I sleep. I've never bothered to experiment yet whether meditation is easier and more profound in my room compared to one of the other rooms in the shape of a square. But now that I recollect this and type it, I do notice that when meditating I choose to subconsciously stand in a very, very specific spot in accordance to this slope.

Drawing energy feels easier in that spot compared to others in my room which is why I seem to automatically move to it when meditating, but only for drawing in energy, it doesn't help with anything else other than that. I thought it might have been general association where you kind of specify an item, colour, scent or spot for meditating on something specific, but now I'm not sure that's quite it. Perhaps it might be acting a bit like a pyramid of sorts where energy is more concentrated there for me to absorb but this is just speculation.

I don't know the whole logistics of how shapes like that work or how they potentially may or may not correspond with the chakras, but the shape of our chakras in general are quite a lot like pyramids but with rounded bases. They focus energy in a similar manner. Shapes have significant properties to them in regards to energy, they are like lenses in a way. That's the best answer I can give you and can't be sure myself on everything's accuracy 100%.

FancyMancy said:

The shape of the square is disharmonic to our energies in meditation from what I've found in some research, or it's just not that great. It's an unnatural shape and magnetic energies that sift within a square are mediocre or chaotic and disorganized, ineffective. The pyramids were so shaped in a way that enhanced energy and magnetic force from the Earth, it created a harmonic resonance within it's chambers that amplified energy retrieved from it's base of the Earth below and upwards. One's bio-electricity residing within a pyramid might potentially very well be risen just by being inside of it, perhaps hypothetically used like a 'charging station'. The pyramids could've been utilized as tools of sorts for a large variety of things but I don't yet know what their purpose/s are/was going to be.

The typical shape of human houses and rooms are in the shape of a square with each chamber room being walled as such save for some old houses such as the one I live in where the ceiling of my room is actually slanted like a semi-pyramid and is the only room as such in the entire house. I only noticed this recently and even realized how subconsciously specifically I moved the furniture in my room when I was forced to move into it, especially the location of my bed and chair.

I've messed around with physics engines but in any 'best case' of my suspicions, the slope of my ceiling seems to focus any rising magnetic or energy of sorts to focus both on where I regularly seat myself at my computer and my bed where I sleep. I've never bothered to experiment yet whether meditation is easier and more profound in my room compared to one of the other rooms in the shape of a square. But now that I recollect this and type it, I do notice that when meditating I choose to subconsciously stand in a very, very specific spot in accordance to this slope.

Drawing energy feels easier in that spot compared to others in my room which is why I seem to automatically move to it when meditating, but only for drawing in energy, it doesn't help with anything else other than that. I thought it might have been general association where you kind of specify an item, colour, scent or spot for meditating on something specific, but now I'm not sure that's quite it. Perhaps it might be acting a bit like a pyramid of sorts where energy is more concentrated there for me to absorb but this is just speculation.

I don't know the whole logistics of how shapes like that work or how they potentially may or may not correspond with the chakras, but the shape of our chakras in general are quite a lot like pyramids but with rounded bases. They focus energy in a similar manner. Shapes have significant properties to them in regards to energy, they are like lenses in a way. That's the best answer I can give you and can't be sure myself on everything's accuracy 100%.
That actually is fascinating, even if it is speculation fully or partly. It reminded me of feng shui and also the cone hats worn by magicians - and that reminded me that there was a sermon post about the witch's pointed hat, as well. Along the lines of the pyramids being focal and energy-related specifically, I am forming an idea relating to another thread which I had taken a part in. I am trying to think about it properly before - if - I decide to post about it, albeit speculatively, of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back