Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pro human?

seremith

Naomi Seibt:
https://youtu.be/8jNzaoV0kss

This is about a young german girl who is against Gretha Jewberg. It is interesting how the differentialities between a jew and a gentile is. If you look at Naomis' speech, she advocates free speech, critical thought and free science. I mean, she is not perfect and may be wrong in some respects, but that is exactly what she says too. She is quite intelligent.

She has pretty fine points when it comes to the dogma of politics and how they use an uneducated girl for their own ideology and control.

Greta's solution to climate change is to cut off industrialization to those in Africa, Asia, India, etc., you know, the ones who need it the most, or they'll die? The ones who are developing and trying to meet modern standards?

This is how clever such jews are. Do not fall for it.

seremith said:
She has pretty fine points when it comes to the dogma of politics and how they use an uneducated girl for their own ideology and control.
christian "priests" use Children sexually. muslims in general use Children sexually. The jew agenda uses Children politically. To steal a joke from an episode of Friends - they're as different night and... later that night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back