Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wuhan virus went untraced for weeks in USA

Sundara

I’m unsure of how to upload screenshots of a Twitter conversation but a guy named Trevor Bedford reposts a study on the genome sequence of COVID19 done by @seattleflustudy in Snohomish county and to summarize, states “that whilst sequencing the genome of the other Coronavirus strain, prior to the first known case in the US, a variant was found that only had shown up one other place (China) same variant as COVID19. This suggests that Coronavirus has been circulating undetected for at least 6 weeks”
Gisaid.org the results can be found there.

Now, as a tattoo artist living in this area with a shortage of face masks, I’m a tad concerned but I’ve got medical grade sanitizers that I plan on taking advantage of!

I wonder if (((someone))) somewhere had something to do with it being untraced for weeks, ready to kill innocent Gentile Americans.

They are millions of cases in the US alone everyone is going to get this if it isn’t already incubating in you. Do the RTR and destroy it :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back