Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Square to heal eyesight

Artanis

I remember that now when its March, it should be the best time to start a Sun Square. I just dont quite remember the day :?

And what mantra should i vibrate in order to heal my eyesight?

And what affirmation?

I know im asking EVERY step in here, but i REALLY dont know how to do a sun square and i want to do it perfectly and my life is REALLY fucked up thanks to my eyesight. :roll:

Make sure to download the SS Calendar for your area. It lists the appropriate days for various workings. The sun square is ideally done when the sun is in Leo it’s home sign or Aries, it’s exalted. Aries begins around the 19th of this month, but the Sun square must be begun on a Sunday. So the first Sunday after this day it can be started.

It’s in your best interest to review the magical squares page on the jos. All of this information is there.

For healing the eyes, this is physical, so you’d close with the NAMA mantra not the SVAHA.

The magical squares make strategic use of numbers to amplify energy. So fallow the numbers EXACTLY as listed. Being off by even one number destroys the momentum and you’re off the rails, so to speak. The working is nullified at this point. Use the sequence for physical needs not spiritual.

Remember when choosing your affirmation it must be in the present tense, you must visualize it happening NOW, and say it as if it is already healed and done. And when it comes to healing, you must always add in, ‘In a positive and healthy way..’

I don’t know the exact condition of your eyes. But tailor you affirmation to your condition.

Eric13 said:
Make sure to download the SS Calendar for your area. It lists the appropriate days for various workings. The sun square is ideally done when the sun is in Leo it’s home sign or Aries, it’s exalted. Aries begins around the 19th of this month, but the Sun square must be begun on a Sunday. So the first Sunday after this day it can be started.

It’s in your best interest to review the magical squares page on the jos. All of this information is there.

For healing the eyes, this is physical, so you’d close with the NAMA mantra not the SVAHA.

The magical squares make strategic use of numbers to amplify energy. So fallow the numbers EXACTLY as listed. Being off by even one number destroys the momentum and you’re off the rails, so to speak. The working is nullified at this point. Use the sequence for physical needs not spiritual.

Remember when choosing your affirmation it must be in the present tense, you must visualize it happening NOW, and say it as if it is already healed and done. And when it comes to healing, you must always add in, ‘In a positive and healthy way..’

I don’t know the exact condition of your eyes. But tailor you affirmation to your condition.

You mean that i do the Sun Square with the ´´Aum Suraye Nama`` mantra?

Artanis said:
Sunday, April 5th, is the most optimal date by far. The Sun enters Aries, which is its strong sign, on March 20th. April 5th will be a Sunday with Moon in Virgo (healing) in a waxing moon cycle close to the full moon (which will be on April 8th).

This is actually a bit of an interesting matter here, because if your eyes are a very big issue in your life, one sun square may not be enough to fully heal them. In this case, it may arguably be better to just do a regular working with the Sun mantra instead, and to keep this going until your eyesight is fully restored and empowered.

Additionally, there is the question of whether to use Nama or Svaha in the ending. Nama is for the material realm, in the sense of influencing that which is around you, your material environment. Using Nama may lead you to finding supplements or specific foods or habits or just information, to help restore your eyesight. Svaha may cause internal and mental change to restore it, instead. Personally I think Svaha would be the correct choice for anything concerning yourself and your body, but this kind of situation has been uncertain for the longest time. So far no HP has written on this unfortunately, so we can only theorize.

Thankfully, both endings will ultimately work just fine for restoring your eyesight. It's just a question of which is more efficient. So as long as you just keep doing the working, and actively try to work on fixing your eyesight, it will be fixed. Since you have some time now until April 5th, why not test around a bit?
The mantra that should show the fastest results in my opinion is the Svaha version, so you can start a test working with this and see what effects it has on you. The power of it will be less of course, because the Sun is still in Pisces right now, but it should give you a decent idea of how the energies will affect you. If you find those energies to be lackluster for you, you will know that you should use the Nama version instead, when you start the actual working on April 5th.

You can start this test-working on March 8th, which also has Moon in Virgo like April 5th will.
Since this is merely a test-working, do make sure you cancel it atleast 3 days before April 5th comes around, so you can start the actual working there with no interference.

Artanis said:
You mean that i do the Sun Square with the ´´Aum Suraye Nama`` mantra?
Yep, or the longer variation AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA, if you have time. But remember, as it’s stated, whichever you choose, the longer variation or the shorter, stick with that the whole working.

My note: the planetary squares can be easily messed up, like wrong number of repetition. From my experience is a good idea to do a 40 days spiritual work using the Sun Mantra, the shorter or longer version, for eg. like 36x or as much as you can.

In this way even if you mistake the number of repetitions is not a problem.

On one side you do more repetitions (eg. 36x40=1440 vs 666 of the Sun square) but on the other side you lose the numerology power within the Sun square. Your choice.

I do 40 days working because I lose focus and sometimes I losed my count. So i feel better to be sure that even if I mistake the repetitions the work still counts.

HH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back