Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reversal of Our Gods

Wayofthegods

When looking at the Demon Camio, it mentions that his name is derived from the Greek word chamos. The closest similarity in Diety form is Chemosh the Pagan God of the Moabites and the Akkadians.

Khem-OHs

You are probably correct I know it was talked about. Notice how Set SEHT is another one. I think all those words either have to do with names of our Gods or mantras of various kinds from ancient times. I did get to thinking from what the enemy did.
Why could we not take the xtian or jew or muslim symbols and empower them to awaken any gentile to the truth of Satan with a vortex of energy make it so it hurts the Jews since they were stolen from us anyways.

Aldrick said:
When looking at the Demon Camio, it mentions that his name is derived from the Greek word chamos. The closest similarity in Diety form is Chemosh the Pagan God of the Moabites and the Akkadians.

Khem-OHs

Where did u see these informations?

Targ said:
Aldrick said:

Khem-OHs

Just look up stuff about camio and Chemosh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemosh

Targ said:
Aldrick said:

Khem-OHs

His own interest and insight. He didn't give a repeated statement, this is new stuff. It'd be nice to see more SS doing the same not just a few.

13th_Wolf said:
Targ said:
Aldrick said:

Khem-OHs

His own interest and insight. He didn't give a repeated statement, this is new stuff. It'd be nice to see more SS doing the same not just a few.

Camio popped out to me one day. Then it was like go here, go there. Then I Arrived.

Sorta like the demon was trying to tell me, I was unblocking him, who is something Golden.

Theres more to it I'm sure. Whatever reason the Gods shared that with me.

Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
Targ said:

Camio popped out to me one day. Then it was like go here, go there. Then I Arrived.

Sorta like the demon was trying to tell me, I was unblocking him, who is something Golden.

One I've been thinking about which is probably unrelated is FEHL-AH, Fela Kuti. I believe and have reason to think that he had a lot to do with Africa's general development in this current era we're in. I'd be interested to see if FEHLA is some kind of Ancient phrase which comes more from the Ancient African racial understanding which the jews corrupted. The name had to have come from somewhere right? This guy invented a genre of music, and was probably the first popular figure challenging one of the bigger authoritarian regimes in post-WW2 Africa, Nigeria. Nigeria is now coincidentally the no.1 developed country in Africa. Drive around any African country even, and this guy's music would be everywhere on the radios. His namesake is funnily enough, placed amongst the jew curses.

I wonder how many more performers there were like that in the 60's/70's as well, the violent stage performers who embraced their feminine intensity. All I know is Iggy Pop, who is to me one of the most prominent even if he is considered obscure (which is a joke). His influence in our current Aryan culture is everywhere right now, like Fela Kuti's is to Africa.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:

One I've been thinking about which is probably unrelated is FEHL-AH, Fela Kuti. I believe and have reason to think that he had a lot to do with Africa's general development in this current era we're in. I'd be interested to see if FEHLA is some kind of Ancient phrase which comes more from the Ancient African racial understanding which the jews corrupted. The name had to have come from somewhere right? This guy invented a genre of music, and was probably the first popular figure challenging one of the bigger authoritarian regimes in post-WW2 Africa, Nigeria. Nigeria is now coincidentally the no.1 developed country in Africa. Drive around any African country even, and this guy's music would be everywhere on the radios. His namesake is funnily enough, placed amongst the jew curses.

I wonder how many more performers there were like that in the 60's/70's as well, the violent stage performers who embraced their feminine intensity. All I know is Iggy Pop, who is to me one of the most prominent even if he is considered obscure (which is a joke). His influence in our current Aryan culture is everywhere right now, like Fela Kuti's is to Africa.

I just wrote something on that actually. Fellahin were what they called Pagan Egyptians. Filah means victory.

This is another example, the demigod hero of the Greek Mythology Memnon, in ancient Greek Memnuun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)
This name is very close to the goetic Mammon and the vedic Maum

The letters NUN and MEM

NOON • NUUN
MEHM • MEEM • MAIM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back