Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Air pollution reduced

Pirate11

Satellite images have shown a dramatic decline in pollution levels over China, which is "at least partly" due to an economic slowdown prompted by the coronavirus, US space agency Nasa says.
_111089478_china_trop_2020056.png

This is a good news, basically China has stopped polluting the air. They are known to not give a damn about pollution, as the only thing they care is making money (Even though they are officially a communist country).
My hope is that when pandemic goes over, they notice the difference in air pollution and start using their brain, modernizing their production methods. Eventually people in the whole world will notice a difference, as China is the largest world polluter.
maxresdefault.jpg

This affects the lives of every person in the world, as well as the lives of the animals. Following is an image of the 2019-2020 difference of China's air pollution:
_111089470_wuhan_trop_2020056.jpg

Links:

A theory of mine:

Could this pollution be hindering China's ability to fight coronavirus?

Coronavirus is known to only kill those with weak immune systems or old age, but with the type of pollution in China, aren't many people's immune systems already greatly compromised having to breathe in all that shit already?

Now It's being show that it's been increasing again, but I agree that the reduction has definitely benefited the Earth especially because of the rain forests taking a heavy toll from the fires. The earth definitely needed a break from these CO2 emissions.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1240688520382926850
"This animation, using data from the Copernicus Sentinel-5P satellite, shows the nitrogen dioxide emissions from 20 December 2019 until 16 March 2020 – using a 10-day moving average. The drop in emissions in late-January is visible, coinciding with the nationwide quarantine, and from the beginning of March, the nitrogen dioxide levels have begun to increase." — ESA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back