Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A dog in Hong Kong tests positive for the coronavirus, WHO officials confirm

CuoreNordico

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/a-d...ositive-for-the-coronavirus-who-confirms.html
A dog in Hong Kong has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus that’s killed at least 2,859 humans across the world over the last two months, World Health Organization officials said Friday.

Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, the technical lead of WHO’s emergencies program, said the canine tested “weakly positive,” meaning low levels of the virus were found.

Hong Kong scientists aren’t sure if the dog is actually infected or if it picked up the virus from a contaminated surface, she said.

“We’re working with them to understand the results, to understand what further testing they are doing and to understand how they are going to care for these animals,” Kerkhove said during a press conference at WHO’s headquarters in Geneva.

The dog reportedly belongs to a 60-year-old woman who developed symptoms on Feb. 12 and later tested positive, according to The Wall Street Journal. Hong Kong’s Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department said the dog doesn’t have any symptoms. Swabs of its nasal and oral cavities tested “weak positive,” it said in a statement Friday. The dog is under quarantine at a facility at a port in Hong Kong and will be returned to the owner once it tests negative for the virus, according to the agency.

As a precaution, the Hong Kong government said it would quarantine all cats, dogs and other domesticated animals in a holding facility if their owners test positive and were quarantined for COVID-19

Although the virus seems to have emerged from an animal — scientists have said a bat — there is currently no evidence that suggests pets like dogs or cats can be infected with the coronavirus, the department said. However, the situation is still evolving, scientists say.

On Thursday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said six animal drug firms that source ingredients or make finished products in China have indicated they’re seeing disruptions in the supply chain that could soon lead to shortages.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests pet owners restrict contact with pets and other animals if the owner is infected with COVID-19. That includes “petting, snuggling, being kissed or licked, and sharing food.”

This is alarming as if this is the case, they may be after dogs or pets. This sounds difficult, but makes matters even more complex now that it's certified it affects dogs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is alarming as if this is the case, they may be after dogs or pets. This sounds difficult, but makes matters even more complex now that it's certified it affects dogs.
Savage will probabily start to kill dogs and Pets now :cry: This is worrying more than the virus. And of course the fact that with Animals it will spread even more to the humans. Fucking kikes.

This is actually really horrible news, especially for a country like China where animal rights are absolutely nonexistent. Back at the end of January, there was a supposedly fake news report that stated exactly this ahead of time. Before it was even confirmed, the Chinese began throwing their pets off the rooftops.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10863349/coronavirus-cats-and-dogs-thrown-to-death/

Mind you, now that it's actually confirmed? This is going to happen a thousands times worse. This is going to get very ugly very fast. Maybe this will finally be enough to coerce the Chinese mainland population into stopping eating cats and dogs and other "exotic" wildlife, but I doubt it. Really makes your blood boil when you realize that the West is the only place on the planet that grants any sort of rights to animal life. For a movement supposedly all about "equality", communist China has surely proven how little they think of other lifeforms. What a disgrace.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i saw this post a couple of days ago but I disnt want to say anything yet as it doesnt seem to be confirmed that it uses them as hosts but I can imagine the virus sticking to their fur etc.

Itd be bad if they ended up killing all the cats again..

This puts everyone between the hammer and the anvil. I can only imagine how out of proportion the media is going to blow this out of proportion, and how much chaos might ensue out of the common media gobbling "goy" that so eagerly await for the pissrael vaccines.

The enemy is so panicked they're just aiming to kill everything that moves at this point.

CuoreNordico said:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/a-d...ositive-for-the-coronavirus-who-confirms.html
Swabs of its nasal and oral cavities tested “weak positive,” it said in a statement Friday.
Hong Kong scientists aren’t sure if the dog is actually infected or if it picked up the virus from a contaminated surface, she said.

There is a big difference between a dog licking infected tissues and a dog getting infected and shedding the virus.There were already reports of pets being thrown from apartment buildings back in early February (source: https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/dogs-and-cats-thrown-from-apartments-in-china-over-virus-spread-fears/news-story/c69509d73a23803d453497b8cd44e41e )

SARS is closely related to COVID-19 (previously called Wuhan coronavirus or 2019-nCoV). Cats and ferrets are susceptible to infection by the SARS virus and can shed the virus during the time they are infected. (source: https://www.nature.com/articles/425915a ) Cats and ferrets are distantly related and the SARS virus can probably infect a wide range of animal species.

If COVID-19 infects a similar range of animal species then that could include most carnivores including cats and dogs. For right now, it is unknown if COVID-19 can truly infect dogs.

It's a bit hard for me to believe this...dogs do have their own virus strain the same as cats and pigs, same family, that produces more digestive problems and for that we vaccinate them. It suddenly becomes a zoonosis? Guess I'll tell my professor she has to change her book of infectious diseases.

If the virus can also affect animals then it is worse than we have thought since the kikes will use street dogs to infect hobos, homeless people, townies and pedestrians who are simply walking their way home carrying their virus to their homes infesting their family members as well. It means it is no longer safe to be outside and that people shouldn't just have to protect themselves in outdoor spaces. To make matters worse, those people who help poor dogs and cats and rescue them from the streets are no longer safe either

They really are trying to draw attention off themselves. Me and another SS were just talked about this and we think that they can push the attention off themselves by putting animals into this. My fear is that this may be grounds for slaughtering these animals. :x

Cele Rha said:
It's a bit hard for me to believe this...dogs do have their own virus strain the same as cats and pigs, same family, that produces more digestive problems and for that we vaccinate them. It suddenly becomes a zoonosis? Guess I'll tell my professor she has to change her book of infectious diseases.

Honestly it will be a while for me until I ever believe data presented by WHO and don't raise my eyebrow. They have fucked up seriously this time and this wasn't even a serious pandemic.

On one hand this was just a flu, on another, they barred down all of China and the official and unofficial estimates do calculate the damage done to the markets from 1 trillion to 3, to some pessimistic ones 3 trillions. The stock market suffered intensely. Then, jews come to say that this is only "JUST A FLU" and that it's all going to be fine and nothing to worry about, while essentially, this is what they play on the news worldwide 24/7.

Since it's nothing to worry about as the hooknoses say, why all of this destruction? Because most probably they want this and get wet dreams in the idea that all of this has spread far and wide. Some other member posted at the 2% death toll can be recalculated to a 7% death toll. Now 7% of global population dead in the case of Pandemic sounds excessively serious compared to the 2%.

Then the Jewish media made their earnest to purposefully badly communicate, lie, exaggerate specific things, and sink down things of extreme importance. Such as that China was indeed and still is on a red alert situation.

However how fucking crazy the jews are going with these measures [I saw one man in a video in China put in a box for refusing to wear a mask, where he ended is not known, probably dead], they may even use stupid excuses like "YOUR DOG HAS CORONAVIRUS ITS ASSUMED" to storm people's houses.

Enough breaches of personal human rights have happened as it is now with this, and it's nowhere close to a full pandemic. If this goes full throttle mode, there will be extreme violations. Satanic Freemasons before the jewish infiltration worked for centuries to abolish these sick practices. Now one virus is used as a pretext for this and more to happen.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
If the virus can also affect animals then it is worse than we have thought since the kikes will use street dogs to infect hobos, homeless people, townies and pedestrians who are simply walking their way home carrying their virus to their homes infesting their family members as well. It means it is no longer safe to be outside and that people shouldn't just have to protect themselves in outdoor spaces. To make matters worse, those people who help poor dogs and cats and rescue them from the streets are no longer safe either

Indeed and also what a horrible day for a man who is already living in the streets to die on the street like that. That is fucking abhorrent and horrible.

There should be accommodation services for the very poor people before it is too late. Somehow, in the West, we have endless overflowing money for invaders, but not money to house our own people and give them a little room with some fucking dignity to live while they need it.

But tens and tens of invaders are always somehow accommodated. OY VEY!

Arcadia said:
For a movement supposedly all about "equality", communist China has surely proven how little they think of other lifeforms. What a disgrace.
Their equality = everyone and everything is equally without worth and merely the property of the jew. Communism was never about an elevating kind of equality, but rather about a degenerating kind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back