Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The RTR is Freeing Xians

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Today I was hit with something very surprising.

For as long as I can remember what with how I was raised and everything, a relative of mine was a die-hard xian to the letter. They were obsessed and used it as a major coping method for literally everything and obviously feared, with severe anxiety, any iota of betraying (((God))). When I seemed like I was questioning xianity as a kid they called me evil, was crying, and it was just an awful mess and I had to quickly save face.

I hadn't really spoken with them since I went out on my own because I was sick of their ties to the enemy and how corrupted and lost they were. I told them the other day about how xianity is being seen as something evil these days. Imagine my shock when they responded and agreed with me, saying that yes it is evil and imagine even more of my shock when they said they were no longer xian. They however said they still believe in 'God' but they've twisted it about to be their own made up 'comfort' zone as some new age 'loving' god. So they haven't completely broken their tie into it yet, but to let go of the extreme ((('pure' xian good goyim slavish worship))) programming that they were in if even to just make up their own thing, that is a massive indicator to me that the binding of xians to the 'religion' definitely is faltering and being destroyed. I have hope that eventually they'll continue to question more and more and eventually find out the truth.

Now I never did anything of the sort to free them from the enemy garbage, in my eyes they were in way too deep with way too strong a binding and I wasn't willing to devote energy in trying to break it from them directly, instead focusing on my own advancement and such. They did this all on their own, though of course the reality is that it's our efforts in the RTRs destroying the enemy curses and bindings upon gentiles.

Keep doing the RTRs, even the 'best goyim' are starting to wake up.

Good to hear. I can relate as i was a die hard xtian in a xtian family...arouns 18 years old i was drawn..nealy compelled to walk into a new age place. I eventually reached the same stage as your relative combining an idea of "god" with new age elements to avoid dissonance...but it was a point of no return and i simply gradually cut all ties from there till i reached where i am now. I will say there is hope yet for your relative.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back