Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus oath

SETI

Greetings, i have a question and it may sound weird. The oath of partnership between a succubus and a human of a monogamous relationship.is it more than just a oath or there is something else attached to it?

SETI said:
Greetings, i have a question and it may sound weird. The oath of partnership between a succubus and a human of a monogamous relationship.is it more than just a oath or there is something else attached to it?

Your oath is your word, your honor. The Powers of Hell take this very seriously. They take legit dedicated spiritual Satanists seriously, in my personal experience and from the experiences and conversations I've had with other SS.

Be sure that you have enough experience in life and in knowing yourself and who you are and what you want, that you are definitely wanting a monogamous relationship with a succubus.

About 9.5 years ago, I did three separate rituals to Satan, within my first two years as a newbie SS, for a monogamous Incubus. He came, about 2 years ago, to me, for the first time. In all the time that passed before I met him, I learned through personal experience and in trusting my feelings, heart and knowing my personality better that I realized that I am polygamous.

I stayed with my first Incubus as long as I could, thinking perhaps I was wrong in some way and that I need to honor my dedication and request to Satan, and my relationship to my Demon lover/future-husband. I did not date or have intimate emotional or physical relationships with human men in the almost 10 years (currently) as an SS.

Recently this was corrected and now I am happier. I should have just talked to Satan when these feelings came up and I was just fighting them. At the time, I probably still had Christian ideas and in modern Western society ideas about relationships and I felt guilty for wanting to be with more than one man in a romantic serious relationship. This has changed since then. I still have a bit more to go regarding this process in getting guilt and shame out of my system. (I am a female, I should add.)

I know this isn't what you asked, but I felt I should write it out anyways for people who are unsure and not 110% sure about what they want when asking for a Demon lover/spouse.
Maybe my experience can help shed some light for others.

SETI said:

Unfortunately, you provide too little information to REALLY mean an answer. With that said I have my suspicion you are asking if a polyamorous or monogamous relationship entails more than just the relationship.

Simply Yes!

For starters your succubi/incubi is a personal guardian she/he can be very protective in a very lovers way. That's not to say your GD becomes irrelevant but from what I assume they keep a close eye on you perhaps more so than your GD and may in fact work with your GD.

I believe what you mean is if it is just this lifetime. No once the ritual is done it's effects last beyond that. So choose wisely with a monogamous relationship. Just because you may want it you might not be aware it lasts until the next life and beyond.

If a monogamous relationship becomes problematic and you seek physical partner/s then perform a ritual to break up the relationship through Satan and choose either later on again or choose polyamorous.

Most of the time the general JoS concensus is choose poly as a way of avoiding issues. Not everyone is polyamorous and some people are monogamous. In that case we recommend the person SERIOUSLY think about the relationship with succubi/incubi as avoiding physical lovers can be detrimental. Physically, mentally, spiritually, sexually, and yes even financially. You never know if your physical lover helps you out in life and makes your life better.

I hope that is what you meant. If not please post what you mean.

SETI said:
Greetings, i have a question and it may sound weird. The oath of partnership between a succubus and a human of a monogamous relationship.is it more than just an oath or there is something else attached to it?

For monogamous succubus it's in fact very complicated, these are for individuals truly dedicated to what they want and what they do, to be devoted to your succubus partner is to be devoted to your spirituality, as you make spiritually a part of your life, your succubus as well - a desire to advance spiritually, a desire to have a succubus. And it's not so simple as to simply have change of mind and decide later you want to have a gentile relationship as this is blasphemy and wrong, an oath for a monogamous succubus, in particular, is a binding of your will towards what it is you want and when it presents itself you understand that your desire is true and also realize it's really what you've wanted and this stays with you forever and becomes part of who you are, I'm not talking about the succubus but this will which would be considerably powerful in its own right; simply not something you can just spout out of your mouth so casually but if you understand that you may know if that's what you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back