Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

talk to animals.

StyleCoin

my kitten last year was poisoned (the poison was too strong.) is there a chance that i will meet him in the astral realm and talk to him?

I don't know, sorry.

But you can ask Satan to guide your cat companion to you again in a different body in the physical realm, so you can adopt them, that you may meet them again and be physical companions again. I have heard of this happening.

magus.immortalis said:
I don't know, sorry.

But you can ask Satan to guide your cat companion to you again in a different body in the physical realm, so you can adopt them, that you may meet them again and be physical companions again. I have heard of this happening.
It can definitely happen, from my experience. It's quite magical how wonderful this is :)

StyleCoin said:
my kitten last year was poisoned (the poison was too strong.) is there a chance that i will meet him in the astral realm and talk to him?
Telepathy. First you have to become adept on the mediation of the void and then you have to become adept on the concentration in a point and a thought like a laser to give it power and so you can develop fundamental and very important mental skills. These are the foundations that you will need for superior abilities and progress of the mind and soul.
I agree with the HPs that mental and spiritual abilities will be developed in different and individual ways for everyone, but some requirements must be developed likewise to make spiritual progress possible. Such as turning off and having control over thoughts and having a solid concentration. You will not make any progress if you do not develop concentration.

Master said:
StyleCoin said:
Telepathy. First you have to become adept on the mediation of the void and then you have to become adept on the concentration in a point and a thought like a laser to give it power and so you can develop fundamental and very important mental skills. These are the foundations that you will need for superior abilities and progress of the mind and soul.
I agree with the HPs that mental and spiritual abilities will be developed in different and individual ways for everyone, but some requirements must be developed likewise to make spiritual progress possible. Such as turning off and having control over thoughts and having a solid concentration. You will not make any progress if you do not develop concentration.
I said something else. Yes, you can find him in the astral, but you should protect him from dying. You should bless him for protection and telepathic communication would warn him of the dangers and make him more aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back