Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to destroy a Church/mosque magically?

Venus666

There is a new mosque which was built around me and they are just 24/7 with their speakers "There is no god except Allah" "Allah akbar Allah akbar" and also with the Quran it's all out loud heard by everyone even very far away from the mosque. and I'm aware that it's all mind control shit like repetition is the best was for mind control. and it's extremely repetitive on a daily basis.

So i would like to know on how to destroy a this mosque magically?

Thanks in advance.

I think this needs teamwork. You will not be able to do this alone Hmm, we can organize mass rituals to get rid of them

Venus666 said:
There is a new mosque which was built around me and they are just 24/7 with their speakers "There is no god except Allah" "Allah akbar Allah akbar" and also with the Quran it's all out loud heard by everyone even very far away from the mosque. and I'm aware that it's all mind control shit like repetition is the best was for mind control. and it's extremely repetitive on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance.

Start filling it with nasty and putrid energy daily. It may take a while, but it will eventually be gone, depending on your power level. This may also make it desolate.

Venus666 said:

Thanks in advance.

As somone who was born in a mudslime country i know the mental and emotional tool this takes on one eapecially as SS this is such a shitty thing to go throu

thelord said:
I think this needs teamwork. You will not be able to do this alone Hmm, we can organize mass rituals to get rid of them

Only the Final RTR can do that in the long term. Attacking them one by one will take centuries.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Venus666 said:

Thanks in advance.

Start filling it with nasty and putrid energy daily. It may take a while, but it will eventually be gone, depending on your power level. This may also make it desolate.

Hi, can you please let me know about how to fill the mosque with nasty and putrid energy daily? is it done by daily visualization? or daily affirmations or the both or something else? like the destruction ritual? https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html

Thanks in advance. :D

MoonlessNight666 said:
Venus666 said:

Thanks in advance.

As somone who was born in a mudslime country i know the mental and emotional tool this takes on one eapecially as SS this is such a shitty thing to go throu

It's very disgusting they are screaming their bullshit all day and night while I'm sleeping and awake and i even found myself saying this about bullshit without noticing. and they are always making me wake up at like 3 AM with their call of prayer; it's forcefully programming my subconscious. and i will put all my energy in the destruction of this mosque.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back