Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone just kind of want to tell the enemy off

darkmonkey666

And not interact with any of their people anymore at all. It’s getting harder and harder for me to handle them idk if that is an effect of the rtr or if that’s just me getting tired of this spiritual war but I want to basically tell them all to fuck off.

I am getting really tired of any enemy stuff and I end up getting angry at people who bring it up even the little things which might not even mean they are totally connected with the enemy.

Personally I am kind of tired of this spiritual war and ready for something new I want a world where they don’t exist at all and I and anyone else I care about can be free.

I don’t know why but I am starting to get hyper sensitive to this. I really hate those people and don’t have the time or patience to deal with it.

Online is not as big of an issue since I am somewhat detached when dealing with that I don’t care and remain calm in fact I have gone to some of their sites and tried to spread the truth and don’t really care if I see nonsense maybe I even laugh but if it’s in real life with someone I know or even have to deal with I get furious and can hardly stand it.

I don’t understand this fully. I am ready for all this to end and start something new. I want to actually live life

slyscorpion said:
And not interact with any of their people anymore at all. It’s getting harder and harder for me to handle them idk if that is an effect of the rtr or if that’s just me getting tired of this spiritual war but I want to basically tell them all to fuck off.

I am getting really tired of any enemy stuff and I end up getting angry at people who bring it up even the little things which might not even mean they are totally connected with the enemy.

Personally I am kind of tired of this spiritual war and ready for something new I want a world where they don’t exist at all and I and anyone else I care about can be free.

I don’t know why but I am starting to get hyper sensitive to this. I really hate those people and don’t have the time or patience to deal with it.

Online is not as big of an issue since I am somewhat detached when dealing with that I don’t care and remain calm in fact I have gone to some of their sites and tried to spread the truth and don’t really care if I see nonsense maybe I even laugh but if it’s in real life with someone I know or even have to deal with I get furious and can hardly stand it.

I don’t understand this fully. I am ready for all this to end and start something new. I want to actually live life

You keep fighting, use this as fuel simple as that. I tried finding a "Safe haven" but shame on me for thinking there's a part not affected by Jews and their programs. It's not over until it's over.

Also, don't waste your time on those sites, sure the Jos needs criticism but many are not on legitimate grounds as there are very different motives behind it which is to be expected. You won't get anywhere arguing on their platform.

I understand your frustration and anger. We are fighting tooth and nail for our freedom and the kikes don't make it easy either. As much as we want to do something we can't risk exposure and one's individual safety. The RTR is the best thing we got along with the rituals. Keep your head up and keep fighting and channel that anger and frustrations into the RTR. As annoying as it sounds, like I said its best the best thing we have against them. They already losing a significant amount of power over us. It is only a matter of time before they completely collapse.

slyscorpion said:

Now imagine our Ancestors who gave their very lives and then had to wait centuries. I'm sure those who faced the inquisition were very tired of them too.

slyscorpion said:

Look over what makes you tick when it comes to people. Learn WHY these people, or other things in the physical world, irritate you so. Then do something about it.

I'll leave that to you, because you can keep letting people and things in this world irritate you, and keep feeling the same way about it (which is up to you) or you can continue to do something about it, perhaps developing the same detachment that you have cultivated online with online interactions and you can transfer that skill into the physical world with actual people.

I get bothered a lot with people and their same shit, different day, different people and they all start to sound like broken records to me. I just ignore them and keep on with my business and other activities.

I cannot avoid people as they are around me all the time, even at home. So I just decide this is the current real world. I can adapt, grow a thicker skin and be more detached and move on in my day and night.

I have to adapt to the world, because the world will not adapt to me. I adapt so I can have peace, less stress and not let people get to me.

Or I can let them get under my skin. Which is no fun, either, so I avoid letting that happen when I can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back