Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israeli scientists developing a coronavirus vaccine

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
How come it will only take that little amount of time for Israel but it will take 1 year for extremely developed countries like Japan?

Was it ready for months now or what? If there is not some missing data here, we are most likely being jewed heavily with all of this.

Is this some sort of "We created Coronavirus in some sort of lab, left it out, and then we are going to play saviors so the goyim can know we saved them" type of game in play?

"Goyim it's pure coincidence we have been working on the Vaccine before all of this even happened, yeah, let us now enforce an Israeli vaccination, and remember goy we are god's chosen people n shiet, ok goyim? Don't question your saviors ok goyim?"

They must think everyone has a double digit IQ below 80.

This is very... funny. Especially how they give people this 3 week time frame, so while everyone is suffering from this virus they will be praying for kikes to hurry up with their vaccine. Seems like another way to suck the people dry of their energy for the hebrew thoughtform. They can simply say "oh it'll take an extra month or 2 now as there are unseen complications, oy vey" and the people will be praying to them for even longer.

First they come out with all these masks out of nowhere, and suddenly a vaccine. Extremely, obviously fishy and I'm sure this will not work out in their favor.

Also experts have been saying the virus is mutating. Surely they can't have prepared in advance for all these new mutations?

Wait aren't they going to make a lot of money out of this? First the masks then the vaccine...what if they created the virus but they were ready with the vaccine already so that they not only make a shit ton of money out of this but play the "we are saviors so don't hate us" card? All of this is very fishy...
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How come it will only take that little amount of time for Israel but it will take 1 year for extremely developed countries like Japan?

Was it ready for months now or what? If there is not some missing data here, we are most likely being jewed heavily with all of this.

Is this some sort of "We created Coronavirus in some sort of lab, left it out, and then we are going to play saviors so the goyim can know we saved them" type of game in play?

"Goyim it's pure coincidence we have been working on the Vaccine before all of this even happened, yeah, let us now enforce an Israeli vaccination, and remember goy we are god's chosen people n shiet, ok goyim? Don't question your saviors ok goyim?"

They must think everyone has a double digit IQ below 80.
Unfortunately, there are, as you may know, a lot of double-digit IQ below 80 who will just clap their hands like monkeys and do not even think how fishy all of this situation is...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From the article itself:

“Let’s call it pure luck,” he said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”

But after scientists sequenced the DNA of the novel coronavirus causing the current worldwide outbreak, the MIGAL researchers examined it and found that the poultry coronavirus has high genetic similarity to the human one, and that it uses the same infection mechanism, which increases the likelihood of achieving an effective human vaccine in a very short period of time, Katz said.

“All we need to do is adjust the system to the new sequence,” he said. “We are in the middle of this process, and hopefully in a few weeks we will have the vaccine in our hands. Yes, in a few weeks, if it all works, we would have a vaccine to prevent coronavirus.”

Yes, what a pure cohencidence! Now they have a real vaccine for Jews, as well as a likely poisoned variant for the rest of the world! Getting a head-start allowed them full control of the vaccination process before any Gentiles could make one.

Bigot Boy said:
Also experts have been saying the virus is mutating. Surely they can't have prepared in advance for all these new mutations?

They will probably just say it's fine and effective and let the goyim keep dying regardless.

Blitzkreig said:
From the article itself:

But after scientists sequenced the DNA of the novel coronavirus causing the current worldwide outbreak, the MIGAL researchers examined it and found that the poultry coronavirus has high genetic similarity to the human one, and that it uses the same infection mechanism, which increases the likelihood of achieving an effective human vaccine in a very short period of time, Katz said.

“All we need to do is adjust the system to the new sequence,” he said. “We are in the middle of this process, and hopefully in a few weeks we will have the vaccine in our hands. Yes, in a few weeks, if it all works, we would have a vaccine to prevent coronavirus.”

Rookie mistake to make, if it all works, everything is fine? Right? Big assumption to make. They have nothing and expect everything to simply fall into place, as if they are entitled to a reality where everything works out just in their favor.

Maybe that works sometimes for them, with all the xians and other abrahamists praying for them and giving them endless amounts of energy to make their endeavors work, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this time it won't go so well for them. I think they will be very disappointed to find out this won't be as simple and easy as they imagine.

Assuming because there is "high genetic similarity" between viruses this means that making a vaccine is suddenly very easy, or that "they use the same infection mechanism" means it can be vaccinated against any easier, or with the same exact methods. This is definitely not reliable, or true.

There's plenty of viruses and bacteria which use the same infection mechanism, but medicine for one doesn't always work for the other, let alone a vaccine. As well, similar genetic make up doesn't mean anything, because if there is just one tiny mutation or difference in the genome of the virus, of less than 1% even, depending on where it is, the whole virus needs to be treated differently.

Also, one thing these jews are forgetting, is how the range of cells that this corona virus can infect is way wider than any other corona virus, due to the HIV spike proteins. So even if their infection mechanism is the same, that doesn't mean it is as easy to vaccinate or cure. (Like literally all viruses use the same infection mechanism, of attaching to a host cell and hijacking the RNA, literally all viruses do this exactly the same way, but with different particles or proteins, which is where the difficulty in treating or vaccinating against them comes from).

There is a reason the jews are trying hard to prevent the virus from entering their nation, because if it was this easy to cure or vaccinate against, they wouldn't need to be so afraid of getting it in their borders.

Reality is that this virus most likely cannot be vaccinated against with our current level of understanding and technology in this field. Even if some lab had years of time to work on a cure for this virus, I seriously doubt anyone has an actual antidote or cure for this one around.

I suspect they really fucked up with this one, and unleashed something that will fuck them just as hard, if not even harder than everyone else. You can bet that if pissrael get's the virus, with their hygiene standards, it will completely destroy the jews.

They are more susceptible to diseases than any other people on this planet, so the possibility seems rather likely.

This article seems more like wishful thinking than anything else, like some jews going "It was real in my mind!", and trying to make stupid gentiles and other jews believe in it, while not actually providing any solution to anyone, and trying to profit at the same time, like typical jews would do.

Why is this not a meme yet Israel has vaccine while you wait a year an half of you goyims die

Is there any way we could direct the virus to the enemy through Magick? If so then that would be great for dealing them a dose of their own 'medicine' so to speak. And perhaps do Gentile protection rituals from the virus.

VoiceofEnki said:
Blitzkreig said:
From the article itself:

Rookie mistake to make, if it all works, everything is fine? Right? Big assumption to make. They have nothing and expect everything to simply fall into place, as if they are entitled to a reality where everything works out just in their favor.

Maybe that works sometimes for them, with all the xians and other abrahamists praying for them and giving them endless amounts of energy to make their endeavors work, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this time it won't go so well for them. I think they will be very disappointed to find out this won't be as simple and easy as they imagine.

Assuming because there is "high genetic similarity" between viruses this means that making a vaccine is suddenly very easy, or that "they use the same infection mechanism" means it can be vaccinated against any easier, or with the same exact methods. This is definitely not reliable, or true.

There's plenty of viruses and bacteria which use the same infection mechanism, but medicine for one doesn't always work for the other, let alone a vaccine. As well, similar genetic make up doesn't mean anything, because if there is just one tiny mutation or difference in the genome of the virus, of less than 1% even, depending on where it is, the whole virus needs to be treated differently.

Also, one thing these jews are forgetting, is how the range of cells that this corona virus can infect is way wider than any other corona virus, due to the HIV spike proteins. So even if their infection mechanism is the same, that doesn't mean it is as easy to vaccinate or cure. (Like literally all viruses use the same infection mechanism, of attaching to a host cell and hijacking the RNA, literally all viruses do this exactly the same way, but with different particles or proteins, which is where the difficulty in treating or vaccinating against them comes from).

There is a reason the jews are trying hard to prevent the virus from entering their nation, because if it was this easy to cure or vaccinate against, they wouldn't need to be so afraid of getting it in their borders.

Reality is that this virus most likely cannot be vaccinated against with our current level of understanding and technology in this field. Even if some lab had years of time to work on a cure for this virus, I seriously doubt anyone has an actual antidote or cure for this one around.

I suspect they really fucked up with this one, and unleashed something that will fuck them just as hard, if not even harder than everyone else. You can bet that if pissrael get's the virus, with their hygiene standards, it will completely destroy the jews.

They are more susceptible to diseases than any other people on this planet, so the possibility seems rather likely.

This article seems more like wishful thinking than anything else, like some jews going "It was real in my mind!", and trying to make stupid gentiles and other jews believe in it, while not actually providing any solution to anyone, and trying to profit at the same time, like typical jews would do.
Im just waiting for news like: "israeli rabbi refuses to take a shower and contaminates 66 citizens with coronavirus" Lmao

Possibly this "vaccine" would be a scam, to further poison Gentiles who will get (and pay) it ?

masaradadevoted said:
would oregano oil be useful against a virus like this?or is that homeopathic psuedoscience?
I have never heard anything about this before. I know tumeric with black pepper is good against illnesses. You can get it as a tincture thing mixed with either alcohol or vegetable-glycerin, and piperine (black pepper extract). Make sure there are no other additives.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I got some badass information about this, I will probably.post it on Sunday after I translate it into english.

masaradadevoted said:
would oregano oil be useful against a virus like this?or is that homeopathic psuedoscience?
Oregano oil is a very good antibiotic, so is garlic oil. But I don't know if they would have any affect on a virus. But they work for anything caused by bacteria. When I was young, I got ear infections often. No medicine ever worked for it, but capsules of garlic oil worked every time.

masaradadevoted said:

Potentially. You are best off combining multiple immune supplements together. Thieves oil is another such immune-boosting plant oil blend. You also have echinacea, elder berry, fruit-derived vit. C, zinc, and maybe a few more prominent supplements. These all work well for fighting upper respiratory illness.

One source on Oregano Oil:
https://www.healthline.com/health/oregano-oil-for-cold#research

"A 2017 study found that oregano essential oil, especially from the leaves of the oregano plant, has strong antioxidant properties. The researchers noted the traditional use of oregano oil in treating fevers and respiratory symptoms, which are both associated with the flu.

Research conducted in 2011 found that oregano essential oil can inhibit both human and animal viruses in vitro.

The researchers noted that this action is likely due to carvacrol, one of the main compounds in oregano oil. While carvacrol was more effective against certain viruses on its own, oregano oil was more effective against respiratory viruses, such as flu viruses."

So, if I were to assume correctly, I would say that we shouldn't participate in any of their vaccines? Right.

Lilithvexx said:
So, if I were to assume correctly, I would say that we shouldn't participate in any of their vaccines? Right.
You assume correctly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back