Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pope Has Corona Virus?

I think it's a lie to siphon energy. If he has Coronavirus at 83 and being that who knows what he does, he may not outlive it.

Is that the same pope that keeps kissing homeless people's feet all the time? He probably kissed a foot that stepped on corona virus, and swallowed a whole bunch of it.
130328183141-pope-kissing-foot-horizontal-gallery.jpg

20130328-zaf-a110-058-jpg.jpg

pope-francis-why-are-the-deaths-of-the-homeless-not-a-headline-but-a-2-point-rise-of-dow-jones-is.jpg

article-2607102-1D2A55E400000578-617_634x419.jpg

Lol. "The" pope having it. Why, except for when there is due to be/there needs to be a scandal, or when things such as the RtRs reveal all, do celebrities and famous people, "royalty", MPs, etc. all never be in a lot of serious trouble, with widespread illnesses/diseases, or be held-up at gunpoint, or be in terrorist attacks, etc.? Meh wunduhs whaaiiee.

Matty Boy said:
Not only do coughs and sneezes spread diseases, but you don't know where "the" pope's hands have been, squelching some faeces trying to find some gold in it, thinking that if it eats that faeces, then doing the same thing 1000 times and expecting different results (the patented definition of insanity) in trying to find some gold, that would show that "the" pope, and its type, is insane. Maybe we should do the employ of Sheldon Cooper and enjoy OCDs and carry bottles of hand wash/gel around with us. The crappy ages were unsanitary, and touching strangers, and a higher dirty j00, is not healthy - and not only in terms of germs being spread.

Matty Boy said:
Not only do coughs and sneezes spread diseases, but you don't know where "the" pope's hands have been, squelching some faeces trying to find some gold in it, thinking that if it eats that faeces, then doing the same thing 1000 times and expecting different results (the patented definition of insanity) in trying to find some gold, that would show that "the" pope, and its type, is insane. Maybe we should do the employ of Sheldon Cooper and enjoy OCDs and carry bottles of hand wash/gel around with us. The crappy ages were unsanitary, and touching strangers, and a higher dirty j00, is not healthy - and not only in terms of germs being spread.

It's a stunt. The 'symptoms' he is exhibiting (upper respiratory, cold-like) don't correlate with what usual coronavirus symptoms are.

That's fucking greasy Hahaha, but the Corona Virus is allegedly eliminated with Alcohol and Marijuana, thus the name of it? Also allegedly heat and cold eliminate it, also the reverse torah rituals do eliminate any and all alien jew viruses cuntstructed both physically and spiritually. Making us immune, if you've done the ritual 40 times in a row like I have and go to some place and see a jew and they go read their torah in the bathroom on their iPhone 69 it literally won't do shit. Which is a major thing, HOWEVER the backlash from the rituals is fairly heavy so gotta clean your aura all day like your a fast food worker or something...

This helps alot dude, you can be immune to them but not their minions, whatever mind control shit they do I can't discover the key, but instead have to astrally molest them, with you know, large objects...

Matty Boy said:
That's fucking greasy Hahaha, but the Corona Virus is allegedly eliminated with Alcohol and Marijuana, thus the name of it? Also allegedly heat and cold eliminate it, also the reverse torah rituals do eliminate any and all alien jew viruses cuntstructed both physically and spiritually. Making us immune, if you've done the ritual 40 times in a row like I have and go to some place and see a jew and they go read their torah in the bathroom on their iPhone 69 it literally won't do shit. Which is a major thing, HOWEVER the backlash from the rituals is fairly heavy so gotta clean your aura all day like your a fast food worker or something...

This helps alot dude, you can be immune to them but not their minions, whatever mind control shit they do I can't discover the key, but instead have to astrally molest them, with you know, large objects...
You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the web, alcohol and marijuana? Please..

Matty Boy said:

Weed and Mari kills the virus didint you hear goy!! so blze that joint at 420 fuck ur respiratory system even tho this virus specifically attacks that region. But dont worry!as long as u do the RTR ur %100 immune to eveything!!! biological truths arent real cus ur living in a computer generated simulation anyway!... Sorry. I just had to because of all the ridiculousness of this post.

Matty Boy said:

If you drink too much alcohol and do weed, your immune system will be low. Alcohol depletes the reserves of the body extremely quickly.

Getting drunk decreases your immunity. After a big hangover the body is quite depleted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back