Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Palmistry is a fucking joke

Point.

I read the guide on palmistry and downloaded that book about it and i have to say that i think its honestly pure nonsense. Also reading studies about how hgh (human growth hormone) affects the shape, size and overall appearance of, for example our hands + genetic predispositions as in regards to our height, skull, bones even iq etc... I just can't wrap my head around palmistry, like for fucking real? The thing about how the each portion of thumb correspond to some spheres of existence for example is such garbage, literally just doing physical work throughout your life changes your fucking thumbs. Please tell me i am wrong and why, becouse i want to be wrong but this is just sudoscience bullshit in my opinion

Point, no one is forcing you to like something. If you find that you disagree with it, or don't gel well with it, then you don't have to to do it or like it. :)

I appreciate your open mind: you read about it, you tried it out, and now you want to start a discussion about it. That's great.

There are many people here who appreciate Palmistry for what it is. It's an ancient method, passed down from generation to generation. There are also numerous divination methods that you can use (if you want to). You don't have to stick to one.

Point. said:
I read the guide on palmistry and downloaded that book about it and i have to say that i think its honestly pure nonsense. Also reading studies about how hgh (human growth hormone) affects the shape, size and overall appearance of, for example our hands + genetic predispositions as in regards to our height, skull, bones even iq etc... I just can't wrap my head around palmistry, like for fucking real? The thing about how the each portion of thumb correspond to some spheres of existence for example is such garbage, literally just doing physical work throughout your life changes your fucking thumbs. Please tell me i am wrong and why, becouse i want to be wrong but this is just sudoscience bullshit in my opinion

How is palmistry a fucking joke when some of our gods teach it?

It has been lost (like alot of ancient information) thanks to the enemy.

You just havent found the right books.

Palmistry takes immersion and lots of study and experience to understand and get proficient at.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2474&p=14295&hilit=Palmistry#p14295

DNA/genes correspond with the Soul, and the pattern or map of your hands is a state of your Soul. I forgot if it is one hand is previously and the other hand is current, or one hand is current and the other hand is possible future, but I think I read that it is something like that.

You must remember, the metaphysic sciences are NOT left brained sciences. They do NOT fallow logic, BUT nonetheless they are valid sciences. They fallow the scientific method and show repeatable valid results. We’re talking about numerology, astrology, tarot, palmistry, etc. These are right brained sciences that have a completely different way of functioning in existence.

The reason it’s going over your head is for these reasons. You’re missing pieces to the puzzles and trying to understand what the image is, but you can’t without those pieces.

But just as any metaphysic science can seem unbelievable at first, they prove themselves legitimate with repeated results over and over.
Put more study into it and you’ll see this for yourself.

Also, be aware most metaphysic sciences have horrible amounts of corruption in modern texts that teach these thing. This is to discredit it, but by learning from a variety of sources, you’ll find common truths and you’ll see for self what’s worthy of noting and what can be dismissed. Just put time into studying. No one can prove an entire science in one reply to your post. As our HPS said, our gods teach this science. It’s legitimate.

Well when you delve in to the true nature and reality of the world around you with open eyes, you’ll see that spirituality and the physical realm meet up. Yes genetics and hormones effect the hands AND soul, as well as the soul effects genetics and hormones. This is a little beyond the scope of modern science, but the two WILL meet in the end. The Egyptians came at advancement from a spiritual end with the gods and wound up with highly advanced mathematics and pyramids ect. You’ve got to have both my friend. Don’t knock it until you try it openly and honestly. Astrology makes sense scientifically, the gravityand vibration of the planets is a form of energy and immense force. It effects everything on our planet and the vibrations effect us as well. I could go on and on about various forms of divination and just how much sense they do make, but seeing for yourself is really the best and only way to know.

FancyMancy said:
DNA/genes correspond with the Soul, and the pattern or map of your hands is a state of your Soul. I forgot if it is one hand is previously and the other hand is current, or one hand is current and the other hand is possible future, but I think I read that it is something like that.
OK, but can you then answer some of my questions?
1. If soul and body affect each other then could we have lots of children with weak souls, put them on a good diet/future, safe and potent steroids/hormones or whatever and literally change the structure and power level of their soul?
2.other way around, could by meditation we get ripped body without moving at all?
Multiple bodies serving as source of power i get it, but how do we know how much (our body) gets affected by soul then? Is that individual? How come some people are taller/shorter, worse/better looking
Smart/dumb. Also what about combinations of someone having high iq and retardation (mental) what is up with their souls?
Btw i love to challenge views and question sorry for the offensive post title

Point. said:
FancyMancy said:
1. If soul and body affect each other then could we have lots of children with weak souls, put them on a good diet/future, safe and potent steroids/hormones or whatever and literally change the structure and power level of their soul?
2.other way around, could by meditation we get ripped body without moving at all?
Multiple bodies serving as source of power i get it, but how do we know how much (our body) gets affected by soul then? Is that individual? How come some people are taller/shorter, worse/better looking
Smart/dumb. Also what about combinations of someone having high iq and retardation (mental) what is up with their souls?
1) Yes.
2) No, as you have to train your physical body just like you train your soul with meditation. I have no idea if those traits you mention are in the soul, what I know is that the natal chart influences these traits but I might be wrong.

Point. said:
Sometimes, Children's Souls, i.e. new Souls, are borne from their Parents; other Children's Souls are reincarnated - and that means strong Souls and weak Souls, and anywhere in-between, reincarnate into Bodies. The Mind, Soul and Body all do interact with, and affect, each other, so yes; teaching Children to keep themselves fit and healthy certainly will improve them in different ways. Eating healthily, doing proper exercises - which must include yoga - and also doing Spiritual practices (which yoga is), all safely and properly, are all required.

It is possible to build muscle from meditation alone, but we currently are more in-tune with Physicality, so that would be like trying to use a bucket made out of water to pick up sand. As said, Mind, Soul and Body all work with each other, so if we want to body-build via Magick alone, then we'd need a fit and strong Mind, fit and strong Soul, and to be able to 'contain' (for lack of a better word) these, we'd also need a fit and strong Body already, as well. There are certain checkpoints or thresholds, but I think these are highly individual.

There are many energies, and these all interact in many - vastly numerous - ways. Someone could try and calculate each and every single possible possibility, with all of the factors and every variable, to figure out every possible result...but then one single extra event would mean many, many more other possibilities. How people live, what they think, what they do, what they eat/drink, where they work, their geographical location, etc., etc., etc. all with the infinite energies all interacting here, there, and everwhere with all of these things, all play a part in how a person is and can be. Their Astrology (Natal chart) also plays a part; people are reincarnated during a time where the Planets are aligned as accurately as to how their existence was previously; if they don't keep themselves advanced, then they would reincarnate during shit Planetary positions in a location which makes it shitter; if they are more advanced, these reincarnation times and locations play a smaller role, in that they don't need an as-specific place and time to reincarnate, because their Soul is stronger so they are more and better able to reincarnate in a less-precise time and location. The possibilities for all of the factors and things are innumerous, and like I said with 1 extra thing being thrown in to it, that all makes it exponential; increasing exponentially. In laboratory conditions, with a defined limit of possible variables, it might be able to be calculated, recorded and tabulated, but the number would still be too huge.

The Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul; each Chakra vibrates to a certain frequency, and if the person has not worked on their Soul (and Body and Mind, of course), then these things will be dirty, containing crap energies and things, which manifest in many different ailments and problems; and these frequencies will be off, or very off, out-of-tune with the rest of the person. A member said a while ago that they had encountered a very mentally-ill person, and they could sense that this person's Souls's energies were all fucked up and not aligned or placed properly. A person may be proficient in deception, so that they appear to be clever, but they might be as retarded as a retard. They might use big words to sound clever, and be lucky, or manipulative, in getting people to agree with them and do as they wish, but they could still be as thick as shit. The "high IQ" and "retardation" should be defined; if we decided that they mean something else, or different things, then we might decide that the autistic person who is shit socially, but who can do a 1000-piece puzzle in 5 minutes, is a genius.

No, it's important to do that, lest we be retards who accept what we're told and are led astray - we've had idiot HPs in the JoS before, so for all we know it might still be happening. As I have said a few times, and you can check my posts for it if you like - we need to play devil's advocate. Others are too closed-minded and stubborn in what they think they know to accept anything. It's as if, in everything which is said, that if the tiniest iota of something we mention is incorrect, then the other 99.9999999999% becomes invalid and that means that it is false.

As for the offensive title - I bet that was a deliberate trollage of sorts, so that people would become emotional and reply emotionally, instead of using their fucking brains. See, in my signature, a link which similarly is about that!

Point. said:
The stronger and more fit the body is the more energy it can handle, but also the body has ways of adapting to energy over time, so no, simply empowering the soul won’t mean you’ll get ripped and shredded.

However, working out, getting stronger and staying on a healthy diet will only help in soul advancement.

When it comes to mental disabilities, this is often because of damage to the physical body in some way. Either genetic or from some damage during the life. The body is a vessel to physically manifest the nature of the soul. If it isn’t working right from damage or improper care this will effect the ability to manifest the personality and soul properly and this is the case of mental disabilities and retardation, etc. it’s a damaged body/brain from genetics or whatever.

With a very powerful soul, it’s common for high IQ. But not always, but there’s usually some aspect to the individual that is highly developed. Whether intelligence or creativity or some skill.

The point no one is making is that ,

You need to fucking ask your girlfriend how to get smooth silky hands that you can work palmistry on.

Aquarius said:
Point. said:
FancyMancy said:
1) Yes.
2) No, as you have to train your physical body just like you train your soul with meditation. I have no idea if those traits you mention are in the soul, what I know is that the natal chart influences these traits but I might be wrong.
Just adding something small... The natal chart shows what is on the soul, the karma from past life experiences. Maybe someone used drugs that damage their brain for decades, they would probably be born retarded in the next lifetime. This will show on their next birth chart, and this is why even IQ can be improved with magic, it's all in the soul.

Palmistry is a form of divination, like astrology and pendulums, intuition, etc.

I always stress the fact that the astral and the physical mirror one another, in fact they seem to have no choice but to; That's why when we will something with intent on the astral properly and with enough energy, time and power, the physical has no choice but to eventually manifest it in order to mirror it... granted you put in enough power and focus for it to do so and the energy holds strong and long enough to enable such. This is utilized in things like biokinesis too but one needs to put emphasis on both planes to do this.

It's possible to just affect one realm and leave the other unaffected, but as a general rule they are mirrors of each other, thus it wouldn't be surprising to me at all if reading the physical body allows one to read the soul in some way and vice versa.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back