Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who are pleiadians?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I can't seem to find much information about them.
Use the search function.

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=pleiades&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Shael said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I can't seem to find much information about them.
Use the search function.

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=pleiades&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Oh thanks Shael. I've been searching "pleiadians" which didn't have a lot of results, not pleiades. My bad!

The complete search word would be Ple[iy]ad*

Cosmic Agency @ Youtube

AFAIK, this is the newest "Pleiadian contactee", more specifically Taigetian. I've just started to examine this, seems well above-average.

Some observations:
  • There ARE undisclosed spacecrafts in the orbit.
  • Our current governments are so corrupt that impotent that it's hopeless to expect any kind of "disclosure" from them in regards to ETs/UFOs.
  • Most of the contemporary mainstream science is BS, Darwinism is a hoax to convince us that there cannot be humans elsewhere in the universe.
  • Nuclear submarines are a good model for spacecraft (at least with our current tech level).
  • As usual, the hostile elite ruling our planet is referred to as "cabal" or "controllers" with occasional references to Rothschilds & "Khazarian Mafia". But then, if you get more specific than that, you'll get ousted from mainstream platforms...
  • Monotheism, starting with Akhenaton, are all slave cults from the enemy.
  • Chemtrails serve multiple purposes, most interestingly to make extraterrestrial ships more traceable.
  • Crude genetic manipulation of organisms always leads to their degeneration.
  • The most disturbing trait of the Taigetians is the gender disparity with 75% of them being female.

There's also cloning, microchipping of organisms, zero-point energy and the like...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back