Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Peacock

"Satanic Symbols and their true meaning

('Satanic Symbols' link on front page of JoS website wasn't opening for me)

"The Peacock is sacred to Satan and represents the third eye and the multi-
colored stage of the Magnum Opus following the Nigredo [transformation].

Lucifer, Lucifer, stretch your tail, and lead me away full speed through the strait
passage, of the valley of death, to the shining light, the palace of the Gods
--Isanatha Muni"

National-Satanist said:
The Peacock is a symbol of Melek Taus, Iblis(Shaitan) and Kartikeya. If the Serpent represents Kundalini, what does the Peacock represents?

In the east, the peacock symbolizes Skanda which rules the highest level of consciousness. The chakras all connect to the mind and this is what Skanda represents basically. As well as the spine, the Peacock also symbolizes serpent energy flashing into the mind and the expansion of consciousness. It also symbolizes the third eye. In addition, it represents immortality as depictions of the light body have similarities as the peacock.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19219
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4549
It's been said the feather represents the negro stage of the magnum opus too.

The serpent represents the Kundalini but I think the peacock mostly symbolizes the after stages of the risen serpent to become an ascended being. The Peacock and its feathers are a sacred yantra.

Specter said:
The serpent represents the Kundalini but I think the peacock mostly symbolizes the after stages of the risen serpent to become an ascended being. The Peacock and its feathers are a sacred yantra.

One of the first times (and few for now) times I saw Father Satan He was in the form of a golden peacock. The golden energy was shining and glittering, powerful and perfect. Maybe the peacock is "what comes after the serpent" arises... Perfection, power and immortality. If I'm not sorely mistaken, the soul does produce wings after Kundalini has risen.. maybe the peacock is an allegory for that event?
Again, not an expert at all.. just trying to piece things together in my own limited way for now.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Specter said:

One of the first times (and few for now) times I saw Father Satan He was in the form of a golden peacock. The golden energy was shining and glittering, powerful and perfect. Maybe the peacock is "what comes after the serpent" arises... Perfection, power and immortality. If I'm not sorely mistaken, the soul does produce wings after Kundalini has risen.. maybe the peacock is an allegory for that event?
Again, not an expert at all.. just trying to piece things together in my own limited way for now.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

I only had a glimpse of him for a short period and then he turned his head when he noticed me for a short while but that was about it. It was that random vision phenomena while I was in a trance but the picture of him on the Jos page is pretty accurate. As far as I know, elevated wings of the soul indicate strong bioelectricity but I guess that can be said interchangeably with serpent energy, it also indicates liberation of the soul.

Also remember that peacocks in far east are delicious cheap dinner. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back