Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Immigrants and Empathy

Alta Serpentis

Hey all, I know this is largely an unstated assumption, but one I feel is glossed over all too often when we chat and discuss the state of the world. If I’m wrong, knock me down a notch, never would I not yield to those of higher authority, wisdom and understanding, but I feel that as a group sometimes we confuse immigration with immigrants. We too easily forget two simple facts. Firstly, that there are two types of “bad” immigrants and that be all, 1) Jews, 2) Immigrants who don’t contribute to a society. Secondly, we as gentiles are all living in this fabricated hellscape for lack of better term and are doing our best given the situation. Because immigration and “diversification” have been so forced down our throats by the Jewish oligarchy and the many puppets of the judeo hand (not to mention the outright damage it causes to racial karma and the such), we’ve learned to resent it, and in doing so we too have come to resent immigrants, whether consciously or subconsciously.
Its normal, psychologically speaking, that that which ties closely to a despised ideal or object too becomes the object to be despised. What I fear we forget is that most immigrants (Sauf que les juifs) are too gentiles. Albeit, ran through the mill in terms of death programs, deprogramming, brainwashing, soul closing, mixing, genocide, and the such (like we all have), but still, like each and every one of us, immigrants are Gentile souls. Our chakras all spin the same. For the time being immigration and immigrants are a reality of the world. We’re working towards a (hopefully quite near) future where we can fix the problems that plague their native countries (and ours for that matter) and eradicate the “need” for immigration and restore their countries to their rightful place, and them to their countries. We are to be the ones who restore their identity, pride, sovereignty, and drive to follow the path we’ve all chosen to pursue. How can we do this if we see each immigrant as a problem and a nuisance to white countries?
I’m in no way excusing the actions of those who act against others, I don’t condone the atrocities committed and the crimes that have resulted as a result of forced integration, but I also (with the foreknowledge of being an SS) know that they’re all also in this world, and were fucked into that state. Doesn’t excuse them, but gives room for compassion for those who aren’t horrible non-contributing humans, and also happen to be immigrants. In the state of the world, sometimes its peoples only choice, and in their eyes why wouldn’t they? We just have to keep in mind that they are not the enemy, we know the enemy, and the enemy sure as fuck knows us.
Sometimes I turn on the news, I read the news every day, but sometimes I turn it on.
Every time I get so filled with rage, so full of animosity for the state of the planet and I too misdirect it way too often. But then I remember there was a time when HUMANITY walked with the gods, not one race but all races equally with individual and important tasks meant to bring about the utopia that was the earth. All I wish is to restore that world, and I know everyone else here does too, after all, why else would we fight? As a mandate from the gods, and kinda just because common sense, racial sovereignty and segregation are the ideals that I subscribe to and hold to be true and good. And whilst I know this too be true, as I’m sure everyone else here does as well, sometimes we just have to take a step back and soak in the larger picture. We ARE fixing it and we ARE reaching the goal (Example: Finland, good job team), in the meantime, as is the mark advancement, empathy must still prevail “For the time is such as requireth comfort!” (Key 9, Line 23)
Thank you for letting me shpeil, its just been on my mind and I wanted to share.
HAIL SATAN!

Yeah. You forgot to sign your post with Moshe Rabinowitz from Jerusalem University. Bravo for the twisting and trinkology, it was one of the best I read in a while.

The confliction of thought between what you know to be true, vs the moral programmed weakness, and the leftovers of xian thought, are what is creating a confliction in you. How this message ends is with you trying to take safe distance and assume that this perpetual state of confusion (experienced by the majority of whites due to deliberate and careful brainwashing) is going to solve itself out.

No, our chakras do not spin the same, and it is of no consequence if they also have red blood. We have different souls and we are different.

There was no time where all races were equal, but there was a time where all people were better spiritually and materially. Equal never existed and never will exist, one of the reasons being, we are different and therefore cannot be equal.

Nor there was a time where a hammer and sickle that you describe was painted above the earth. Stop using Satanism to create a strange communism that excuses invasion over false pretext.

For all the acumen of writing and knowing all these details, you appear to ignore many others. Are you a jew, a jewed person, a person trying to make sense out of being jewed, or here to pervert things and manufacture some sort of Communist Multicultural pseudo Utopia?

This little bullshit fake empathy you describe is merely this gate through which in 20 years you will be questioning if you live in a White Nation or just some second Arabic Uganda foreign one.

The line of social contribution is an overplayed line. Migration has reached native people replacement status and this happens in wars or take overs. It has to be stopped. They come as invaders with intentions to leech and loot.

White to White does not count as a racial wipeout form of migration. However Nordic countries have an issue and the loss of Nordic blood is a fact, so this has a limit to itself.

Lastly, it is not our duty as White people to solve all the problems of everyone else who may want to kill us. We are not Jewsus. If you feel like you want to be the migrant and worldwide savior while your existence is not even guaranteed, then do that, and enjoy extinction due to failing control of feelings. Only friends and allies can be helped insofar they want to help themselves.

Curb your hyper logical quality and understand the wisdom of instincts that says that getting overrun and having your Nation taken over inevitably leads to extinction or race mixing and leave the poetry to try to justify Civil Nationalism 70% Whites replaced in some sort of pseudo Satanism concept out of it.

We will not be replaced but maybe you will. After all yadda yadda the perpetrator is always the victim. What does it mean that Finland outlaws xianity, that Abdul may not consciously think he wants to to replace you with birthrates as its clearly happening or are you one of these incurably leftist people that cannot understand imminent and mathematically calculated death that will come to the White Race if this madness continues?

The few cases of people who may exist as a minority do not matter or cause issues. But we are past that for decades now. This is no longer a commonsense and coherent logical case where we co exist together with some different minority that minds its own business and has no real plan to take anyone over. We have moved past that to the full blown jewish plan. Applying the first logic to the secondary phase is a death wish.

Europe is being prepared for invasions of millions yearly from now on. But you keep Oy Veying like a kike dictates Whites should and say that they had chakras and wuz gentiles n shiet.

Did you think about the people who have their lives ruined because of this crap compassion? Or you were busy playing the monkey looter helper and disregarding the other side?

All your message is, is the very same mental state we try to eradicate, minus you use Satan in the place of Jesus and the supposed Satanist Utopia in the place of some form of multi culti garden of Eden.

Sybellum said:
Hey all, I know this is largely an unstated assumption, but one I feel is glossed over all too often when we chat and discuss the state of the world. If I’m wrong, knock me down a notch, never would I not yield to those of higher authority, wisdom and understanding, but I feel that as a group sometimes we confuse immigration with immigrants. We too easily forget two simple facts. Firstly, that there are two types of “bad” immigrants and that be all, 1) Jews, 2) Immigrants who don’t contribute to a society. Secondly, we as gentiles are all living in this fabricated hellscape for lack of better term and are doing our best given the situation. Because immigration and “diversification” have been so forced down our throats by the Jewish oligarchy and the many puppets of the judeo hand (not to mention the outright damage it causes to racial karma and the such), we’ve learned to resent it, and in doing so we too have come to resent immigrants, whether consciously or subconsciously.

Oy vey we learned to hate and resent Multiculturalism dis your real problem goyim. It very good n shiet. No need to act like the jews want and uhm...Defend your fucking self from eradication...No goyim...Listen..

"We need more inclusiveness". No, we don't.

Sybellum said:
Its normal, psychologically speaking, that that which ties closely to a despised ideal or object too becomes the object to be despised. What I fear we forget is that most immigrants (Sauf que les juifs) are too gentiles. Albeit, ran through the mill in terms of death programs, deprogramming, brainwashing, soul closing, mixing, genocide, and the such (like we all have), but still, like each and every one of us, immigrants are Gentile souls. Our chakras all spin the same. For the time being immigration and immigrants are a reality of the world.

Your mind is a salad. Gentiles from other races who are Satanists are the only ones who actually do something like that. The rest of the billions are cattle to the enemy, more or less willing, and fully in potential ready to wipe you out. And Satanists also.

By giving compassion to poor Muzzies and other stuff, you are bolstering and empowering the same force that may in the future wreck a fellow Satanist.

If Muslims knew about you, do you think they would have logical thoughts on why they need to have mercy on you, or just cut your head off like a camel? So why do you spend all this time ass kissing?

Keep your empathies for Satanists instead. Yes, lther Gentile SS are our own, good, and paragons of development. People who randomly come in your land to Islamize it are not. As for the oy vey stuff about how they have chakras, nobody cares at all.

We have been run through the mill but we will not be given a minutes mercy when others will be feasting as they are to the dead body of our race and Nations. Stop being a commie jew borg.

Sybellum said:
We're working towards a (hopefully quite near) future where we can fix the problems that plague their native countries (and ours for that matter) and eradicate the “need” for immigration and restore their countries to their rightful place, and them to their countries.

Ok but this cannot happen if they kill us and extinct us so curb your sympathies and lets nurture invaders tendencies. Nor it will happen if they contribute to being a dead weight that results in Communism or societal collapse.

And if you do not curb sympathies like millions of others of Whites, the above is what will happen, and not anything better.

Sybellum said:
We are to be the ones who restore their identity, pride, sovereignty, and drive to follow the path we’ve all chosen to pursue. How can we do this if we see each immigrant as a problem and a nuisance to white countries

What you mention here as a means to say that we should be accepting and placcid is exactly the reason we should be extremely firm if we want to achieve this end.

You do not have to put migrants up your ass and make your demographic extinction a reality so you can school them in the ways of enlightenment. Very naive and stupid, feminine thought process here.

"I will bed this guy to make him stop doing drugs." "I will bring all these migrants in to help them and change them". Same negatively pussified mental process. This yields the results observable already: White countries are drastically becoming living toilets.

If one wants to improve really they do not need to culturally extinct you while doing it.

Sybellum said:
I’m in no way excusing the actions of those who act against others, I don’t condone the atrocities committed and the crimes that have resulted as a result of forced integration,

Yeah, true. You do not excuse these. You excuse everything they are and do in one full sweep to try to make them look like little, hopeless oppressed people that big momma White will have to manage and eventually save out of some strange compulsion.

Sybellum said:
but I also (with the foreknowledge of being an SS) know that they’re all also in this world, and were fucked into that state. Doesn’t excuse them, but gives room for compassion for those who aren’t horrible non-contributing humans, and also happen to be immigrants. In the state of the world, sometimes its peoples only choice, and in their eyes why wouldn’t they? We just have to keep in mind that they are not the enemy, we know the enemy, and the enemy sure as fuck knows us.

If a zombie is infected with a mental serum and it comes to attack you, and the backstory of how it became a zombie keeps you from firing the shotgun, you will die in a zombie apocalypse.

Knowledge of the fact is to give some broad sense of justice and actual compassion, not to disable all logic and all reactions.

Sybellum said:
Sometimes I turn on the news, I read the news every day, but sometimes I turn it on.
Every time I get so filled with rage, so full of animosity for the state of the planet and I too misdirect it way too often. But then I remember there was a time when HUMANITY walked with the gods, not one race but all races equally with individual and important tasks meant to bring about the utopia that was the earth. All I wish is to restore that world, and I know everyone else here does too, after all, why else would we fight? As a mandate from the gods, and kinda just because common sense, racial sovereignty and segregation are the ideals that I subscribe to and hold to be true and good.

The fact that looting invaders in alarming numbers need to be distanced since they have fully functioning homelands is not ideological and something dependent on the mental state of acceptance but a reality of emerging catastrophe.

Sybellum said:
And whilst I know this too be true, as I’m sure everyone else here does as well, sometimes we just have to take a step back and soak in the larger picture. We ARE fixing it and we ARE reaching the goal (Example: Finland, good job team), in the meantime, as is the mark advancement, empathy must still prevail “For the time is such as requireth comfort!” (Key 9, Line 23)

Whites always applied Justice and measure of logic and we are not only beasts. But we will have to be very firm when attacked by these zombies in order to survive. There is no if and no but.

The range of punishment and deserving punishment by the enemy is something that is not blind but is related to the level one played the footsoldier to the enemy and prohibited our task.

We will be as compassionate and as firm as is required. The degree of compassion is also decided naturally by the degree we are harmed by a particular entity.

The larger solution to all of this is more far sighted, certainly, but bear in mind life is life and bullshit laws like Justice and compassion have few applications in the Zombie apocalypse of replacement the enemy is creating.

So do not try to be a perfect logical saint as many Whites try to be and do not feel guilty when you become filled with rage when atrcocities against us happen.

Thank you for letting me shpeil, its just been on my mind and I wanted to share.
HAIL SATAN!

Does it matter that they are gentiles?White countries should stay white. Not genocided by mass immigration from the third world. Their birth rate is below replacement rate while immigrants have lots more children, and you care more about "empathy" than whites becoming a minority in their own countries. It's not like anyone advocates bombing their countries, they just hate mass immigration and prefer that they stay where they came from. Or at least migrate to Saudi Arabia or Israel. Why doesn't Israel accept mass immigration, huh?

TopoftheAbyss said:
What does "shpeil" mean? I don't speak Yiddish?

I didn't notice this while replying, but yes, this is Yiddish. Jews commonly use the word Spheil.

This is clearly a Jew there lurking the forum and doing the usual of trying to turn us into Communists. In another message, the kike was asking Satanists on a physical meeting.

It reeks OY VEY from all corners.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
What does "shpeil" mean? I don't speak Yiddish?

I didn't notice this while replying, but yes, this is Yiddish. Jews commonly use the word Spheil.

This is clearly a Jew there lurking the forum and doing the usual of trying to turn us into Communists. In another message, the kike was asking Satanists on a physical meeting.

It reeks OY VEY from all corners.
Seriously? I was just mocking him, didn't know that was actually Yiddish.

Not at all. I'm glad that Mr. Oyveyowitz paid a gentile to kill me instead doing it himself. It makes dying so much better.

Larissa666 said:
Shrekelstein said:
Does it matter that they are gentiles?

I am holding a gun aimed at you ready to fire, please do not try to escape or fight back, I am Gentile, it's not really bad if I kill you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Seriously? I was just mocking him, didn't know that was actually Yiddish.
They also say "Schlep" a lot. Means to carry something or to walk. Every time they have to take 20 steps from the couch to the fridge, they talking about "Oyy Veyyy, I can't believe they made me schlep all the way over here! Last time I schlepped that far was during Exodus 10,000 years ago when we got kicked out of Egypt and we had to schlep all the way through the desert for 40 years! I had a grain of sand in my shoe the whole time, and I think it may have gave me a little blister on my toe! Oyyy Vveeeyyyyy, I can't believe they expect me to schlep all the way over to the fridge and make my own sandwich! And then I'll have to go all the way back the other way to get back to the couch. I should have some servant to come bring it to me so I don't have to move."

Hey, so as a fellow Satanist I'd really not like to be pegged a Jew, thank you cobra for your insights, like I said I'd prefer someone to tell me if I was wrong, as I have been informed. Shpeil is something that my mom used to say, so it was a word from my childhood, I don't speak Yiddish and I don't support communism. I didn't advocate or ask for a physical meeting, I said in the event of some major cataclysmic event it would be soothing to have a place too meet, but of course that would violate the policy of anonymity. Thank you all for your insights

Sybellum said:
HAIL SATAN!

If you wouldn't mind, could you perhaps add spaces next time? I can read a paragraph in 2-3 secs. I can get through a normal sized book in an hour or so. But when it's all jumbled together, my mind cannot process what I am looking at. Please and thank you.

I tried to read through it. But from what I saw It appeared to be all Egalitarian Rhetoric.

Oh you know what? I will recirculate Don's excellent posts on the subject. That maybe will help you in your understanding. If not perhaps to those who think along the same lines.

Equality leads to subpar results. Are you equal to say a Rocket Scientist in your understanding in rocket Physics or Calculus? If not then the logical Conclusion becomes to Dedicate yourself to be that or let them take care of the Rockets and admit your shortcoming.

Then we have Rocket Scientists working to better our society. Whereas the opposite case in Egalitarianism would be for inadequate individuals who believe they can land Armstrong safely on the moon.

A simple analogy that can be brought into comparison to most other Situations congruently.

Sybellum said:
Its normal, psychologically speaking, that that which ties closely to a despised ideal or object too becomes the object to be despised. What I fear we forget is that most immigrants (Sauf que les juifs) are too gentiles. Albeit, ran through the mill in terms of death programs, deprogramming, brainwashing, soul closing, mixing, genocide, and the such (like we all have), but still, like each and every one of us, immigrants are Gentile souls. Our chakras all spin the same. For the time being immigration and immigrants are a reality of the world. We’re working towards a (hopefully quite near) future where we can fix the problems that plague their native countries (and ours for that matter) and eradicate the “need” for immigration and restore their countries to their rightful place, and them to their countries. We are to be the ones who restore their identity, pride, sovereignty, and drive to follow the path we’ve all chosen to pursue. How can we do this if we see each immigrant as a problem and a nuisance to white countries?
I’m in no way excusing the actions of those who act against others, I don’t condone the atrocities committed and the crimes that have resulted as a result of forced integration, but I also (with the foreknowledge of being an SS) know that they’re all also in this world, and were fucked into that state. Doesn’t excuse them, but gives room for compassion for those who aren’t horrible non-contributing humans, and also happen to be immigrants. In the state of the world, sometimes its peoples only choice, and in their eyes why wouldn’t they? We just have to keep in mind that they are not the enemy, we know the enemy, and the enemy sure as fuck knows us.
Every time I get so filled with rage, so full of animosity for the state of the planet and I too misdirect it way too often. But then I remember there was a time when HUMANITY walked with the gods, not one race but all races equally with individual and important tasks meant to bring about the utopia that was the earth. All I wish is to restore that world, and I know everyone else here does too, after all, why else would we fight? As a mandate from the gods, and kinda just because common sense, racial sovereignty and segregation are the ideals that I subscribe to and hold to be true and good. And whilst I know this too be true, as I’m sure everyone else here does as well, sometimes we just have to take a step back and soak in the larger picture. We ARE fixing it and we ARE reaching the goal (Example: Finland, good job team), in the meantime, as is the mark advancement, empathy must still prevail “For the time is such as requireth comfort!” (Key 9, Line 23)
HAIL SATAN!
GTFO kike. All gentiles will fix their nations for themselves, and we don't need sympathy and babysitting from other races.

Sybellum said:
Hey, so as a fellow Satanist I'd really not like to be pegged a Jew, thank you cobra for your insights, like I said I'd prefer someone to tell me if I was wrong, as I have been informed. Shpeil is something that my mom used to say, so it was a word from my childhood, I don't speak Yiddish and I don't support communism. I didn't advocate or ask for a physical meeting, I said in the event of some major cataclysmic event it would be soothing to have a place too meet, but of course that would violate the policy of anonymity. Thank you all for your insights

Sybellum said:

Soo ur mom knew yiddish... wtf u people legit have 1 job and u are even incapable of doing that. big LOL

I think I mentioned this but regardless this reply is on point.

Aldrick said:
Sybellum said:
HAIL SATAN!

If you wouldn't mind, could you perhaps add spaces next time? I can read a paragraph in 2-3 secs. I can get through a normal sized book in an hour or so. But when it's all jumbled together, my mind cannot process what I am looking at. Please and thank you.

I tried to read through it. But from what I saw It appeared to be all Egalitarian Rhetoric.

Oh you know what? I will recirculate Don's excellent posts on the subject. That maybe will help you in your understanding. If not perhaps to those who think along the same lines.

Equality leads to subpar results. Are you equal to say a Rocket Scientist in your understanding in rocket Physics or Calculus? If not then the logical Conclusion becomes to Dedicate yourself to be that or let them take care of the Rockets and admit your shortcoming.

Then we have Rocket Scientists working to better our society. Whereas the opposite case in Egalitarianism would be for inadequate individuals who believe they can land Armstrong safely on the moon.

A simple analogy that can be brought into comparison to most other Situations congruently.

Larissa666 said:
Shrekelstein said:
Does it matter that they are gentiles?

I am holding a gun aimed at you ready to fire, please do not try to escape or fight back, I am Gentile, it's not really bad if I kill you.
Yeah, but the Jew is making you do it therefore he should turn the other cheek.

Sybellum said:
HAIL SATAN!

I’m not sure what the exact point is here, Separation of races in society is incredibly important. Spiritually, genetically, psychologically, keeping races separated builds a much stronger spiritual society. Having good knowledge and sense of self. Race mixing can cause spiritual and self confusion. No one is saying to abuse other races, as satanists we don’t hate other races but jew. In fact, we really support other races. We support them being themselves and loving their own ancestry. Keeping within their own race and truly LOVING their OWN race and themselves. That’s powerful, healthy, and important. Having a society built within a race keeps the society and race strong. We respect other races more so than an outsider might think. Resenting immigration seems more natural because it’s invasive and what not. It’s not like, as a satanist, you see someone black or Hispanic on the street and hate that specific person. It’s the problem as a whole. It’s a Jewish problem.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sybellum said:
HAIL SATAN!
GTFO kike. All gentiles will fix their nations for themselves, and we don't need sympathy and babysitting from other races.
I have repeated several times, jews, in order to force people from one nation to immigrate to another nation, use misery and if that is not enough, they use violence. Syria is an example, with poverty they forced many Syrians to immigrate to Europe, but most did not want to leave their land even at the cost of living in misery. Then the jews took immediate action, sending and using the Turks to massacre the Syrians along with the Iraqis with false excuses of terrorism. And then erdogan opened the borders from Turkey to Greece and then to Europe, to three million invading immigrants and islamic zombies.

Thank you all for elucidating my errors , I now see the fault in my though process and will change it accordingly. For those of you who responded with the intention to help teach instead of instantly attack, I appreciate your efforts and shall take your words into mind. For those of you who still think I'm a kike, I could care less. I know who I am and so does Satan, so if there are any serious inquiries as to my allegiance, you can ask him directly.
Also, my mom didn't know Yiddish, she did however pick up Spanish in highschool and a bit of Thai while doing work in Thailand, after that she got into hard drugs and now only knows drunken stumble speech down from English.

Sybellum said:
Thank you all for elucidating my errors , I now see the fault in my though process and will change it accordingly. For those of you who responded with the intention to help teach instead of instantly attack, I appreciate your efforts and shall take your words into mind. For those of you who still think I'm a kike, I could care less. I know who I am and so does Satan, so if there are any serious inquiries as to my allegiance, you can ask him directly.
Also, my mom didn't know Yiddish, she did however pick up Spanish in highschool and a bit of Thai while doing work in Thailand, after that she got into hard drugs and now only knows drunken stumble speech down from English.

Being fermented in jewish education and TV and stuff [everyone is nowadays] can lead one to think in ways created by jews without being a jew themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back