Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The prophecy of John of Jerusalem

In the place where we wipe our ass with their occult crap and the world is starting to finally breathe away from this bullshit of the enemy.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
I want to know in which phase of prophecy are we now.
There is no such thing as prophecy. They wrote this only to encode occult things and to use them for their spells to control the world. Now that we are doing the Final RTR they don't have power to do anything and their "prophecy's" mean nothing to us.

Keep in mind that jews are merely pawns on a chessboard for the greys and reptillians. These prophesies are self fulfilled through energy gathered from billions of peoples that follow the abrahamic(islam, xtianity etc.) "faiths"/programs.

Where are we at now? Well that's irrelevant, considering the above. The layers of the enemy crap need to be removed from their followers and this world as a whole. A great step in this war is when this is will be fully removed. Until then there are winning spurts and small victories along the way.

What will ensue following the removal of their layered crap(fueled by the RTR's), will be a TOTAL halting of this "prophetic biblical revelation of apostle john", and a reversal of those events. And as far as jews are concerned this will *naturally* result in...(you can fill the rest).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the place where we wipe our ass with their occult crap and the world is starting to finally breathe away from this bullshit of the enemy.
But do their prophecies have any significance in what they are or is it changed through RTR.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for reply HP.

I actually wanted to know which phrase are we in now from the 40 phrases.

Sorry if I didn't rectify myself my English is not so good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That killed me :lol:

ROH REVOLUTION said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for reply HP.

I actually wanted to know which phrase are we in now from the 40 phrases.

Sorry if I didn't rectify myself my English is not so good.

We have been destroying their very occult root, so this "prophecy" is nothing but great asswipe. Make sure to print the 40 phrases, make it into a toilet roll, and enjoy yourself.

Who cares what some dumb kike high on his own drinked piss from Jerusalem even said?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back