Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Breathing Exercises

KillerQueen0103

Hey guys so what is the point in the breathing exercises. Like what am I practicing this for and am I supposed to be focusing on anything while I do this. Im just a beginner and want to do my best at this

Breathing exercises help to induce a natural state of calm which is an effective precursor to entering a trance state. In this state, raising, directing and programming energy is much easier.

You'll also find it easier to do things like void meditation, or really any task where you need to still your brain and focus your thoughts on a singular thing, as a relaxed mind is less inclined to be running a mile a minute.

What you can focus on can vary from breathing exercise to breathing exercise; you may be focused on the breath itself, like the counting you do for each breath, to help get a feel for it. I like trying to focus on the feel of energy as I breathe it in, feeling it in my aura and in my chakras, as this is much easier to do in a relaxed state.

Just remember that it's always to be relaxed breathing and never pushed. I get shortness of breath at times so I tend to hold the breath in a bit longer than my exhale to avoid the feeling of pushing myself and to really allow my body the opportunity to get that oxygen. Otherwise I find myself breathing in faster on the inhale in an attempt to catch my breath and that's inadvisable.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
You'll also find it easier to do things like void meditation, or really any task where you need to still your brain and focus your thoughts on a singular thing, as a relaxed mind is less inclined to be running a mile a minute.

...you may be focused on the breath itself

That's excellent advice, I wanted to add this when I read the question but you mentioned all that was needed.

I personally focus on the breath itself, especially on the inhale when I slowly flood myself with oxygen and relax as I hear the sound of the inhale. That alone has been good enough to allow me to get visions a few times. I find it an amazing alternative to any music or binaural beats or whatnot. We already have all we need to evolve, and it's a great thing when you realize it.
And yes, my mind tends to run a mile a minute, this focusing on the breath is something that works wonders in Void meditation. I think most people underestimate the power of the breath. "Life is in the breath", after all.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

With breathing, we’re effecting the prana, using different energy channels in the body, depending on the breathing exercise to direct energy and empower different parts of the soul. The extremely powerful and useful for not only empowering but cleaning too.

But another key thing with these exercises is the use of numbers for empowerment. That’s why there’s specific ratios for holds and inhale exhale counts. Always hold for a comfortable length, but if you adjust the hold count, adjust every other count as well, inhale and exhale. The ratios are important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back