Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanskrit mantras to kill

Oscuro

Hello everyone; Could you please tell me some Sanskrit mantras to kill?
Thank you!

(If you came solely for information:)

Sanskrit mantras are very powerful. Using them to curse or kill is to invite trouble on yourself. They will stick to your aura as well, along with your target's and bring both of you down. It is also very difficult, time-taking to remove them afterwards.

The safe way/formula to use sanskrit mantras for black magick hasn't been revealed, because the enemy is also on lookout for such information.

(For practical purposes:)

Stick to the runes. You can do a binding spell instead, with Isa (it really works) so that the person cannot harm you in any way.

And please use your fair judgement. Death Spell is not that easy to execute, especially when one is a beginner. It would be a waste of time and energy if the problem could've been resolved using less taxing means. The offender can be brought to justice by many other ways.

Shrekelstein said:
https://www.prophet666.com/2011/08/maran-mantra-to-kill-enemies.html
That website's bullshit, has nothing useful in it. And you should not use sanskrit mantras to curse anyways.

Oscuro said:
Hello everyone; Could you please tell me some Sanskrit mantras to kill?
Thank you!

Because you asked I am just going to share my experience. I know you are probably asking this cause you want someone dead but are not powerful enough to do so in magick yet and think Sanskrit is a short cut to this.

Maybe it is but is it worth your own death or all sorts of bad luck and problems just to bring a person down it may seem like it if you are really mad but think about it carefully it’s not. I would advise against looking up anything on other websites or anything for sure because either it is not safe at all in which case they may leave it as is and tell gentiles to do it OR it is corrupted and will connect you to the enemy.

I think it’s best not to mess around with this. My personal experience myself in looking this up I never did it and won’t is that some Sanskrit words are really deadly regardless of whether you use it on yourself or others. So watch out.

Others like Vinasa and Shaniswara when Saturn is retrograde especially these are the only Sanskrit words I would ever use in this but you do so at your own risk. I have done it and I am ok I used the sun to cleanse it off and the energy is still fully on the other person.

yes I know there are really deadly words out there that you have to follow some procedure to correctly use in a safe way against others. That hasn’t been revealed yet at least on the forums and if anyone here knows they are not telling because the enemy would love to have this info. Remember while I doubt a Jew can use Sanskrit like this without killing itself within a short time span even if they follow the procedure correctly there are gentiles fully on the enemy side with full knowledge of what they are doing. I remember seeing that post by ghost in the machine before where he mentioned this it’s hard for me personally to believe someone can know the truth about everything and how Satan created us and choose to help the Reptillians feed off of and enslave humanity knowingly but apparently there is some group like this somewhere he talked about that. I still haven’t found that to be honest id like to see this for myself cause I am still skeptical but I use it as an example of the kind of people that would love to use this against us.

This is exactly why this info can not be shared. Don’t think for a minute one or more Of these types of people wouldn’t use this against us.

This is just my take it is far better to use runes.

Here is a thought if you are not powerful enough to do a death curse wouldn’t it be easier to force some situation where the person is away from you for good or bought to justice for whatever they have done there are runes that can help with this. Also the good runes can be vibrated backwards and drawn in reverse as well too attack.

I just share what I know about please also never think of using the Saturn or Mars Square against anyone that is a big mistake it will stick to you and bring you down with the person however using the Jupiter or sun Square when it’s in a better position will bless you and the person you are doing it on using the same principles as this as long as you use the correct affirmation.

Shrekelstein said:
Even if you meant this as a joke, you shouldn't just link something like this without context. Otherwise he might actually use it without realizing the irony.

And if you shared this genuinely, then be reminded that no mantras from outside JoS sources should EVER be used*. Any mantra that you ever think of using, should have been mentioned in some form on the JoS, either on the website itself, in the linked materials, or on the forums here by one of the HPs. If a mantra does not fit these criteria, and especially if you find it "recommended" on some random website, then DO NOT USE IT.

*It is possible to search Sanskrit mantras on Spokensanskrit.org, but this is something only if you know what you are doing, and if you carefully test them beforehand. This is fundamentally different from using some random mantra that a supposedly "enlightened guru" wrote on his website.

Just some information based on experience:

Black Magic almost always involves use of materials and a formalized ritual, even for adept practitioners.

Even for a death spell, use of poppit makes channeling energies easier and makes the working more like a procedure, rather than an experiment.

The energies involved in such workings are also quite 'external' meaning that the source of power is sourced out from fire, ritual sacrifice of animal, summoning entities for the kill.. and pretty more I don't feel like writing for now.

I won't give any opinions or advice to anyone on such matters.

Pretty good replies are already made.

slyscorpion said:
Remember while I doubt a Jew can use Sanskrit like this without killing itself within a short time span even if they follow the procedure correctly there are gentiles fully on the enemy side with full knowledge of what they are doing. I remember seeing that post by ghost in the machine before where he mentioned this it’s hard for me personally to believe someone can know the truth about everything and how Satan created us and choose to help the Reptillians feed off of and enslave humanity knowingly but apparently there is some group like this somewhere he talked about that. I still haven’t found that to be honest id like to see this for myself cause I am still skeptical but I use it as an example of the kind of people that would love to use this against us.

I'm not going to link or lead anyone to anything related to such disgusting traitors because it's just corrupting garbage, and if you ever do find anything related to it I would suggest you don't either. I refuse to expose any of our members, especially those who are young and vulnerable to manipulation and influence to such trash.

The reason these brain-dead 'gentiles' slavishly worship and turn to the enemy's side whilst knowing the full truth is for a variety of retarded reasons. They think it's cool, they think it's their purpose, they think it's their 'fate' or some other gross mentally ill justification. Movies, media and tv shows controlled by the enemy make serial killers, murderers, twisted villains and all that ilk seem cool and awesome, so these people (the majority are teenagers and kids) who are so easily influenced by such think it's cool to betray their own creator and family.

They probably think the enemy is going to give them something out of it or revere them, reward them or some other shit that they 6 gorillion percent will not do at all. The enemy manipulates these people, of which a few used to be our own members in the past. The enemy tells them what they want to hear, promises them shit or psychically influences them. I've experienced this myself of which I mentioned it in an older post of mine. While dreaming I was suddenly made lucid and was astrally pulled into this grey coloured building called "Angel's Keep". They were trying to give me some "important mission" to destroy something related to the Satanic Path. They were really feeding my ego at the time, trying to make me feel special and important.

That's just what they do, they prey upon your vulnerabilities or what they think will get to you the most and then they will use it to try and manipulate or trick you. This didn't work like they intended as I was about to attack them so I was thrown back into my body and woke up. I've left out some unimportant details but that's the gist of how the enemy tries to get a hold of these people to join their side. And unfortunately, sometimes it works.

Let it be known there is a 'special' place for gentile traitors when they die. They will suffer greatly for their transgressions and believe me when I say they suffer still even in their slavish worship to the enemy. And when they realize how awful it is to be on the enemy's side finding out that they are but a pawn, they'll also realize they've damned themselves with nobody to turn to. They will be bombarded by attack after attack by the enemy, and no guardian demon or any of the gods will help them.

Satan will not accept them back.

Take your time in power meditation first

I recommend just forgive this one and ask the demon for help with this person

If you do any death spell will be dangerous for you , must you advanced in controll the energy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back