Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growing up to be a Satanist.

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Satanism is a very longterm and positive investment, in every way.

Many people waste time with escapism and doing nothing to invest in their soul. As it happens when people don't invest in the material realm and in their necessities, and so this creates problem, such is the case with not investing in your soul, only that it leaves people devoid or very problematic on the inside.

Now that you have a better perspective you can see on the longterm aspect and just do what you have to do to better things.

My experience was similar to you in some way. There is really nothing you can do about it, just start to meditate and do your best!

DawidOrionite said:
...decade and life...

Your story sounds similar to mines, almost duplicated. Never was religious hell I'd probably be considered atheist; never really questioned anything about Gods or anything just hated religion.

I guess the difference between you and I is I guess my awakening and connection with this is learning about WW2. I was OBSESSED with WW2 and to a degree still am. I guess I studied WW2 to the point it's my weltanschaang(World-View) I've literally learned so much about it. I'm not historian hell I'd probably be crucified by judeo-bolsheviks for stating my WW2 knowledge.

Everything probably started around 6 or 7 years old upon receiving the history channel through cable TV. Then later in '99 internet and delving into WW2 stuff.

Then researching lucid dreaming, astral projection, and general behind the scenes things I found the JoS. Funny enough I found it two weeks before the last Demons were freed back in '03. So I dedicated and kinda fettered around for years. Even still am to be honest I've kinda blown my brains out too often with forcing the meditations and whatnot. I guess my problem is since I was never trained in spirituality from the beginning it's hard to judge.

Same for you. You seem like a person who if the Gods were around and were around spiritually advancing and advanced people you'd probably not mess up. It's a shame children aren't prompted to NS/SS development.

It's funny 2009 your 13th age, '09 was when the JoS was still underground in a pretty bad way around 20ish thousand members funny enough Satan said "He was impressed he thought the JoS wasn't gonna amount to much" kinda like how Satan stated "We are two years ahead of schedule". Really JoS didn't blow up really till around '14 or so with the first RTR. But again your age shows a very jupiturian focus. Without posting any astrological information I would not be surprised if your puberty and astrological condition plus your hate of religions shows a very connected individual to truthful religions.

It's a compliment is what I mean most people don't question kinda like the WW2 question. Oy gevalt ebul Nazis. And funny enough "What evil". Kinda like the chaotic neutral meme jews chaotic neutral "Kicked out of every nation ever inhabited blames the gentiles as evil". At the end of the day "Welcome, don't feel bad".

Some of the best people in our organizations were xtians. Some of our best people failed tremendously. Having the lasting power and will to continue on this path shows your hard headedness and shows resolve.

So it's good what I'm saying. Take your experience and focus on a small program nothing major 10-15-20 minutes. Again focus and return kinda like mindfulness keep the focus on your breath and body. Your body is a temple and it takes time to do things.

So welcome and hope your stay is a good one.

Don't feel bad about fettering time. Even I feel worse than you and I'm older than you. You might not be Pluto in Scorpio like many of our members but your Pluto in 2009 sign shows a form of development of the World.

So consider yourself normal it happens others had the same thing. At least you didn't delve into a path of self-destruction and drugs and alcohol and whatnot. So consider yourself coming out on top. Think back and focus well for your future.

Satanism is not a "religion" by todays standards at all. It is more a way of life. Eternal living. In fact Spiritual Satanism has a similar term Sanatana Dharma(though hinduism is corrupted of course) which means the Eternal Way. This perspective might help shift how you view this path.

We've all had similar experiences to greater or lesser extremes of what you've mentioned. It shouldn't come as a shock if one looks at the state of this world where lies literally equate truths at this point. Thus to follow this path of Eternal Truth, in a world where lies have gained prominence can lead to many truths about oneself and the world to surface. Some are willing to face these, accept and go on. Others retreat where it's most comfortable. But in the end this will only delay true spiritual fulfillment, which they know they need. Also past a point skipping will literally give one the feeling of not showering for 3 month, LITERALLY. You might not be at this level yet but, at this point one can only go forward. So might as well start now, avoid the delays and focus on the path.

It's a good you know that it was wasted time and that you could have spent your time elsewhere, this is a good quality and can really propel you forward once you get a proper footing on how to manage your time and prioritize what matter most.

It's a "roller coaster" but a straight path nonetheless. The more your cup gets filled with truths(meditating, yoga, communion with the Satan and the Gods), the more the truth comes out and the dross/lies gets removed with time as well.

You can really only fill this cup by staying consistent with the practices all of which are found in the JoS. You may feel you have wasted time, but all you can really do is look back and ask yourself what you learned from those past mistakes in the last decade. Next you can dwell on the next 10 years, having a couple of spiritual goals, a daily routines, future routines, levels and what you hope to spiritually achieve as central focus this time around. Have everything else in life come around this. That is a decision that will have to inevitably get made sooner or later.

Braun666 said:
Satanism is not a "religion" by todays standards at all. It is more a way of life. Eternal living. In fact Spiritual Satanism has a similar term Sanatana Dharma(though hinduism is corrupted of course) which means the Eternal Way. This perspective might help shift how you view this path.

We've all had similar experiences to greater or lesser extremes of what you've mentioned. It shouldn't come as a shock if one looks at the state of this world where lies literally equate truths at this point. Thus to follow this path of Eternal Truth, in a world where lies have gained prominence can lead to many truths about oneself and the world to surface. Some are willing to face these, accept and go on. Others retreat where it's most comfortable. But in the end this will only delay true spiritual fulfillment, which they know they need. Also past a point skipping will literally give one the feeling of not showering for 3 month, LITERALLY. You might not be at this level yet but, at this point one can only go forward. So might as well start now, avoid the delays and focus on the path.

It's a good you know that it was wasted time and that you could have spent your time elsewhere, this is a good quality and can really propel you forward once you get a proper footing on how to manage your time and prioritize what matter most.

It's a "roller coaster" but a straight path nonetheless. The more your cup gets filled with truths(meditating, yoga, communion with the Satan and the Gods), the more the truth comes out and the dross/lies gets removed with time as well.

You can really only fill this cup by staying consistent with the practices all of which are found in the JoS. You may feel you have wasted time, but all you can really do is look back and ask yourself what you learned from those past mistakes in the last decade. Next you can dwell on the next 10 years, having a couple of spiritual goals, a daily routines, future routines, levels and what you hope to spiritually achieve as central focus this time around. Have everything else in life come around this. That is a decision that will have to inevitably get made sooner or later.

I found this very Motivating and Moving. Thank you for your Wisdom Braun.

Braun666 said:

Just to update you to some new knowledge of the "Eternal way/living", what is politics and religion is a way of life for us.

It's Sanatama Dharma, the corrupted name is Sanatana Dharma notice double-death: Na-Na, it's kinda like Satanama it's not double-death. Decorrupted knowledge from Mageson if I remember correctly who brought it up. Stated Sanatama Dharma.

I guess on some level you can also call it: Satanama Dharma i.e. Satan's highest K-Yoga name. Don't think there is anything wrong with it besides a certain understanding of Sanatama and Satanama. I guess in the end it's a matter of president of calling it either Satan or Sanat.

Can't go wrong with either one, unless of course both have a meaning behind it and one is preferred over the other.

Gear88 said:
Braun666 said:

Just to update you to some new knowledge of the "Eternal way/living", what is politics and religion is a way of life for us.

It's Sanatama Dharma, the corrupted name is Sanatana Dharma notice double-death: Na-Na, it's kinda like Satanama it's not double-death. Decorrupted knowledge from Mageson if I remember correctly who brought it up. Stated Sanatama Dharma.

I guess on some level you can also call it: Satanama Dharma i.e. Satan's highest K-Yoga name. Don't think there is anything wrong with it besides a certain understanding of Sanatama and Satanama. I guess in the end it's a matter of president of calling it either Satan or Sanat.

Can't go wrong with either one, unless of course both have a meaning behind it and one is preferred over the other.

Thanks for bringing this up. There’s a lot of names/words used in the east that are clear anagrams for Satan. With the practice of some kundalini yoga kriyas they’ll often recite “SAT-NAM” whereas “SAT-AN”, can and should be used as HPS Maxine noted in I believe the now purged yahoo groups.

unfortunately i have a real-life friend that has been a dedicated Satanist for years as well (he dedicated a few months after me, back in 2015), and he believes in Joy of Satan wholeheartedly, but he's always been on the lazy side when it comes to meditation... When we hang out he looks to me for recent updates in JoS forums, etc. It's a shame he doesn't put more effort in, but it's leagues better than being a borg. He used to be a hardcore Jehova's Witness growing up, so I have to respect how he's truly kicked that to the curb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back