Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cupid and Psyche

EgyptianStar666

I hear a voice that directed me to Cupid and Psyche. The voice told me that Psyche is a real person and she was once a mortal human. He then lead me to see that Cupid or Eros is actually Father Satan, I found out that Cupid has a similar background story as Melek Taus and was also responsible for the creation of human kind. He then told me that Cupid is also the god Zephyr and the human he married was also the goddess Flora. He told me that Psyche/Flora was once human and that Father fell in love with her. He even married her... he told me that Psyche and Flora who are the same person... Psyche is pictured with fairy wings while Flora is the princess of the fae....
He also told me to watch the movie Pan's labyrinth... which is a story heavily influenced by the story of Flora. I listened and saw the similarities.
I read the story of Cupid and Psyche . She represents the human soul becoming devine.
He then told me that the song Stairway to Heaven by Ledzepplin was written by Satan as a love song to Psyche/Flora.
I asked him if Psyche/Flora was Lilith... he said "no, she is one of Satan's wives".
Cinderella was based off her. So was the story of Beauty and the Beast. He told me that Satan inspired the original author.

Should I listen to this voice? Or was a demon answering my question about Satan's wives.

hi!
I'm sorry, it was only a voice,hoodedcobra666 wrote a think about them, Cupid and Psyche are Satan and Lilith, Also you know, they never been humans like you've listened. Ida and pindala are Satan and Lilith's rapresentation. S. Valentine is a very special day because we can give to them energies for thanks them and give them something for rapresenting our love for them. About the song of Highway to Heaven, I think not, because Satan doesn't sing and doesnt know how to write a song for Lilith. He plays flute and violin.

Satan inspired Paganini(every single piece of Paganini is a satan'masterpiece)and Giuseppe Tartini(he wrote too much xian music, but I think he choose him cause Satan knew he will never give uo, whatever, satan introduce the performance after Tartinisoul's dedication)

Also you can listen, they are all slow and moved, not continious and sweet.
I hope I've been useful.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!

hi!
I'm sorry, it was only a voice,hoodedcobra666 wrote a think about them, Cupid and Psyche are Satan and Lilith, Also you know, they never been humans like you've listened. Ida and pindala are Satan and Lilith's rapresentation. S. Valentine is a very special day because we can give to them energies for thanks them and give them something for rapresenting our love for them. About the song of Highway to Heaven, I think not, because Satan doesn't sing and doesnt know how to write a song for Lilith. He plays flute and violin.

Satan inspired Paganini(every single piece of Paganini is a satan'masterpiece)and Giuseppe Tartini(he wrote too much xian music, but I think he choose him cause Satan knew he will never give uo, whatever, satan introduce the performance after Tartinisoul's dedication)

I hope I've been useful.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!

TOSS said:
hi!

I hope I've been useful.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
Why would you think that the celebration of a xtian saint is an important day for Satan? Are you stupid?

No, Valentine's day is a pagan fest, 13 and 14 february were dates for donate to Satan and Lilith some energy,
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#H
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 - Sermons and Writings.pdf

In one page he wrote about them. Go to read it and you will understood

Aquarius said:
TOSS said:
hi!

I hope I've been useful.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
Why would you think that the celebration of a xtian saint is an important day for Satan? Are you stupid?

I feel like this was discussed before, wasnt Valentines Day originally a Pagan holiday that represented coming together of the feminine and masculine side of the soul/Ida and Pingala?

MoonlessNight666 said:
Aquarius said:
TOSS said:
hi!

I hope I've been useful.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!

I feel like this was discussed before, wasnt Valentines Day originally a Pagan holiday that represented coming together of the feminine and masculine side of the soul/Ida and Pingala?
Even if this was a pagan holiday it doesn't mean we have to celebrate this commercial s.valentines day and pretend it's all good.

Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Aquarius said:

Even if this was a pagan holiday it doesn't mean we have to celebrate this commercial s.valentines day and pretend it's all good.

Infact I' didn't said to celebrate with some read hearts and roses, I've only told we can donate energy to Satan and Lilith. That's all

Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Aquarius said:

Valentine Day is stolen from Lupercalia and while we don't have to celebrate it in Capitalist way, this doesn't stop us from celebrating it in a pagan way, right? After all, aren't we supposed to celebrate Halloween and Christmas in a similar way?

TOSS said:
Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Infact I' didn't said to celebrate with some read hearts and roses, I've only told we can donate energy to Satan and Lilith. That's all
We can do that any day.

Nimrod33 said:
Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Valentine Day is stolen from Lupercalia and while we don't have to celebrate it in Capitalist way, this doesn't stop us from celebrating it in a pagan way, right? After all, aren't we supposed to celebrate Halloween and Christmas in a similar way?
If you want to have a day in which you treat your partner in a special way than just celebrate it, but I'd rather treat my partner in the most loving way I can all year long and not just on a xtian day.

Aquarius said:
TOSS said:
Aquarius said:

We can do that any day.

Nimrod33 said:
Aquarius said:
If you want to have a day in which you treat your partner in a special way than just celebrate it, but I'd rather treat my partner in the most loving way I can all year long and not just on a xtian day.

Aquarium, if you're in a relationship you must love your partner everyday, and It so for your lover. Of you chiose a day ti dedicate onlynfor him/her, spend It for him/her. Do whatever you want, of you're ok with this.

Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Aquarius said:

But wouldn't you argue that we as SS who have knowledge on the origins of this Pagan holiday are responsible for fixing it to what it was before abrahamic religions ruined it for us all?

My point wasn't to celebrate it with fake flowers and store-bought chocolate.
As far as I know, this is a power date where King&Queen meditation is more powerful and just because joos tried to steal it from us doesn't mean we are going to abandon this date

They basically commercialized Xmas into a joke too but we here know the tree stands for the spine and the ''presents underneath the Xmas tree'' is an allegory for what you get in return after working hard on something for a whole year

MoonlessNight666 said:
Aquarius said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

But wouldn't you argue that we as SS who have knowledge on the origins of this Pagan holiday are responsible for fixing it to what it was before abrahamic religions ruined it for us all?

My point wasn't to celebrate it with fake flowers and store-bought chocolate.
As far as I know, this is a power date where King&Queen meditation is more powerful and just because joos tried to steal it from us doesn't mean we are going to abandon this date

They basically commercialized Xmas into a joke too but we here know the tree stands for the spine and the ''presents underneath the Xmas tree'' is an allegory for what you get in return after working hard on something for a whole year
I doubt it's a power date, it's not even astrologically based as a holiday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back