Eurovision Song Contest 2018, "israel" edition

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy

Eurovision Song Contest 2018, "israel" edition

Post by FancyMancy »

Mute your volume and block up your ears, then gouge you're eyes out with a rusty knife.

https://youtu.be/CziHrYYSyPc

This must be the same jew who reduced music to mathematical numbers to create "music" via maths.
Nick Vabzircnila

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018, "israel" edition

Post by Nick Vabzircnila »

First comprehensible line of the song after chicken intro: "Look at me, I'm a beautiful creature"

luis

Post by luis »

There are people who like this Why?
AncientShadow666

Post by AncientShadow666 »

FancyMancy wrote:Mute your volume and block up your ears, then gouge you're eyes out with a rusty knife.

This must be the same jew who reduced music to mathematical numbers to create "music" via maths.
wtf?.....

where is my bleach? i need to scrub my eyes and ears after hearing and seeing this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

AncientShadow666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Mute your volume and block up your ears, then gouge you're eyes out with a rusty knife.

wtf?.....

where is my bleach? i need to scrub my eyes and ears after hearing and seeing this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What you just said made me lol.
DiscipleOfSatan

Post by DiscipleOfSatan »

OMG... Try to pause the video at any moment and take a look at her appearance, her face and expression. Even the evil characters from movies and cartoons rarely look so disgusting and evil. I really don't get how the goyim fails to see it. I mean, to be unable to see the jewishness in Scarlett Johansson could be explained with spiritual decadence, but this fat feminist jewess from Eurovision is literally like the real life version of Ursula from Disney's little mermaid. Why can't they see it?
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

As with pretty much everything else, this has turned into the festival of political correctness and pushing of jewish agenda.

It has been that way since a while, actually. Rarely anyone in Europe is paying much attention to it anymore, because people know it's shit.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

I was stupid enough to click the link. 30 seconds in and I wanted to kill myself. And that's EITH the extreme decensitizing that comes with living in 2010's America
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Cacique Satanás

Post by Cacique Satanás »

This is what people call "Music"...lol
ss666

Post by ss666 »

The sad part is people like degeneracy. And if you say 8 mil views is not enough to decide this, look at swalla...

The mumbling is similar with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
Dahaarkan

Post by Dahaarkan »

Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
AncientShadow666

Post by AncientShadow666 »

FancyMancy wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

wtf?.....

What you just said made me lol.
always happy to make you smile :P :P :P :D :D :D
releasing their victory sound
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

After seeing this, I have wanted to go to the WC...
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Maat!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Why's Israel even in Eurovision? They're an Asian country
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Purified666

Post by Purified666 »

This is video shows how cancer looks like in musical form.
Ignorance doesn't mean innocence.

Disregard nihilism, embrace Satan.

The universe is dark and filled with abominations, but the cleansing fire will burn them all away.

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Marchosias! Hail Anubis! Hail Haures!
Hail Satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVp9GxRlv0

This is your leader. Will you too share the same destiny?
Mageson666

Post by Mageson666 »

Not a surprise this jew chicken clucking song would suck even the video was ugly and unappealing this is the archetype for the entire music industry which is run by the same people who promote ugliness to the masses as beauty. Even the song is some spiritually ugly fat yentra dancing around pretending she is beautiful and how she is resentful towards those who understand she is not. The entire theme of Jewish political correctness. Jewish resentment towards their betters.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

ZmajEriksson wrote:Why's Israel even in Eurovision? They're an Asian country
They have "honourary European countries" in. I think Australia was in it in the last few years (I don't watch it).
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

The results are in.

The jew was winning for a while and stayed in the top 3; I didn't see it go lower than 3rd place, as per the national jury votes. The narrator on the programme here said the public/viewer votes can change it a lot. He said if the public/viewer votes agree with the international jury votes, then israel could win.

As per the public/viewer votes, israel went down a bit by points but was still in 3rd place; however, the public/viewer votes resulted in israel coming in first place.

"Thank you so much for accepting differences! ... I love my country! ... Next year in jerusalem!"

That reminds me of Futurama, when Bender says, "Next year in jerusalem!". If I was a conspiracy theorist gone wrong, I might be worried that Futurama predicted this false result. Don't be silly. It was just a coincidence.

The first year I pay a bit more than zero attention to it, and israel won. vomit
ss666

Post by ss666 »

FancyMancy wrote: As per the public/viewer votes, israel went down a bit by points but was still in 3rd place; however, the public/viewer votes resulted in israel coming in first place.
What public/viewers? The video is extremely disliked for a mudsick video.

Look what Eurovision is. The 1st place is Israel, 2nd is a mixed girl, 3rd is a black man. Like wtf very "european", while pushing degeneracy.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

People are saying they dislike or hate it, and that it is about sending out a message. Of course it is. With so many viewers, it's easy to send out poison, to poison people's minds. As a jew said, "the comments are saltier than the Dead Sea".

You know a picture paints 1000 words? Some of you here might realise that I like to paint 6 million words! (All the pictures.) I found all of these online.

Either that or "I'm too afraid to ask"
She may be mixed-Race, but people will still prefer her. Who wants to argue that that was also the point? The jew knows it is ugly and disgusting, so the mixed-Race babe who everyone wants to sleep with is loved more, because she didn't win.

With any luck...

Apparently, the song/music video is plagiarised, as well -

https://youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY
https://youtu.be/IIR5vBiC3ig
luis

Post by luis »

ss666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote: As per the public/viewer votes, israel went down a bit by points but was still in 3rd place; however, the public/viewer votes resulted in israel coming in first place.
What public/viewers? The video is extremely disliked for a mudsick video.

Look what Eurovision is. The 1st place is Israel, 2nd is a mixed girl, 3rd is a black man. Like wtf very "european", while pushing degeneracy.
Probabily ((they)) faked the votes like ((they)) always do with politics.
Nick Vabzircnila

Post by Nick Vabzircnila »

Notice the amount of tongue in the video. This is an important lesson in how to identify them.
Godmode

Post by Godmode »

The fuck was with all the chicken sounds? I feel like the message of this video is, "girls, you're nothin' but meat but you are the best cut around so you have the god give right to taunt the boys." Its so backwards... What a shame that 21st century courtship is nothing more than punishment until submission
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN
luis

Post by luis »

Godmode wrote:The fuck was with all the chicken sounds? I feel like the message of this video is, "girls, you're nothin' but meat but you are the best cut around so you have the god give right to taunt the boys." Its so backwards... What a shame that 21st century courtship is nothing more than punishment until submission
The music video of this "Song" (It hurt me to call this huge shit a song..) should have been that video where the jews rotate chicken up their head..lol

The song that should have won is the one from Denmark https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeraDSzu0nw this song is awesome!
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:The fuck was with all the chicken sounds? I feel like the message of this video is, "girls, you're nothin' but meat but you are the best cut around so you have the god give right to taunt the boys." Its so backwards... What a shame that 21st century courtship is nothing more than punishment until submission
The music video of this "Song" (It hurt me to call this huge shit a song..) should have been that video where the jews rotate chicken up their head..lol

The song that should have won is the one from Denmark https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeraDSzu0nw this song is awesome!
Some of the songs were quite good, actually. How the fuck can a chicken clucking in pain while having a shit win in place of this one, for example? Oh. Money and political statements (WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES!!). Of course. Silly me.

Against the Rules
Georgia once did a song with the lyrics We don't want Putin or We don't want put in.

From 2009, The disqualified Georgian Eurovision Song Contest entrants Stefane and 3G are now releasing the track across Europe and the UK and have made it clear their support will be with the UK entry this year. The band were disqualified from the competition owing to the controversial lyrics in their song Dont Wanna Put In which supposedly reflect anti-Russian sentiments and more importantly is a direct reaction to Putins involvement in the Russian Georgia conflict that was widely reported last year (Dont Wanna Put-in) The song became the winning song to represent Georgia at the Eurovision competition, with a large majority of the votes, but after huge complaints and uproar from the Russians (who are hosting the event this year in Moscow) the song was disqualified by the Eurovisions multinational panel of judges for violating the contests prohibition of songs with overtly political content. Georgia now have no entrant for the competition this year, the perfect case study to reflect Wogans views that Eurovision has become too political. The eccentric group who have been hailed as the return of disco are furious that they have been robbed of the chance to represent their country and have decided they are going to be releasing the track across Europe anyway on May 11th and this includes here in the UK. Funnily enough, it has been a huge hit on certain Russian websites that stream music.
https://youtu.be/LV1_s73fI-U

It's OK for non-European "israel" to break the rules and pay a lot of money to have a chicken-shitting-in-pain song win for politics, though.
luis

Post by luis »

FancyMancy wrote:
luis wrote:

Some of the songs were quite good, actually. How the fuck can a chicken clucking in pain while having a shit win in place of this one, for example? Oh. Money and political statements (WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES!!). Of course. Silly me.

Against the Rules
Georgia once did a song with the lyrics We don't want Putin or We don't want put in.

From 2009, The disqualified Georgian Eurovision Song Contest entrants Stefane and 3G are now releasing the track across Europe and the UK and have made it clear their support will be with the UK entry this year. The band were disqualified from the competition owing to the controversial lyrics in their song Dont Wanna Put In which supposedly reflect anti-Russian sentiments and more importantly is a direct reaction to Putins involvement in the Russian Georgia conflict that was widely reported last year (Dont Wanna Put-in) The song became the winning song to represent Georgia at the Eurovision competition, with a large majority of the votes, but after huge complaints and uproar from the Russians (who are hosting the event this year in Moscow) the song was disqualified by the Eurovisions multinational panel of judges for violating the contests prohibition of songs with overtly political content. Georgia now have no entrant for the competition this year, the perfect case study to reflect Wogans views that Eurovision has become too political. The eccentric group who have been hailed as the return of disco are furious that they have been robbed of the chance to represent their country and have decided they are going to be releasing the track across Europe anyway on May 11th and this includes here in the UK. Funnily enough, it has been a huge hit on certain Russian websites that stream music.
https://youtu.be/LV1_s73fI-U

It's OK for non-European "israel" to break the rules and pay a lot of money to have a chicken-shitting-in-pain song win for politics, though.
It's so obvious that they paied to win, anyone can go on YouTube and see that in the coments that "song" is the most hated.
Godmode

Post by Godmode »

If you expect any of the most popular music near the end of the Kali Yuga to be remotely good or soulful... well, I got news for you. :lol:
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

I made a video ridiculing the shit-vision, and it was instantly taken down. What does that tell us of the propaganda value of this crap...
T.A.O.L.

Post by T.A.O.L. »

I believe I read that the Germans in the second world war deported the Jews and established a new country now called Israel. They thought they were placing them back where they came from perhaps.

I think after the war with the 'reparation' and the '6 million lie' along with the people in the top of the other countries they decided they'd pay Israel. And because they pay Israel, Israel is somehow european or american or something..

I am not sure as to what the reason exactly was for the USA, to fund them, but I think it has been going on since the last world war.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===
luis

Post by luis »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I made a video ridiculing the shit-vision, and it was instantly taken down. What does that tell us of the propaganda value of this crap...
Did you put the 'song' over that video where jews rotate chicken over their head? I would love to see that :lol: It picture perfectily their race lol
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I made a video ridiculing the shit-vision, and it was instantly taken down. What does that tell us of the propaganda value of this crap...
Could you upload it to Dropbox and link it to us?