Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Elements ( questioning my experience)

Being the insensitive that I am to energy, I expected the JoS' recommendation on using only a handful of breaths when absorbing elements (for the first times especially) not to give me much of an energy buzz, yet I started very slow in order to do things right, as suggested on the website.

When I felt nothing I waited for 12/24 hours (after each Element) and still nothing. This went on for years before I'd feel more inspired, one particular night, to try again and feel and absorb Earth element.

(Note: I think it's important to mention that I wasn't really planning to, but I suddenly 'knew' I was going to succeed with this, so I gave it a shot, expecting it not to work, as usual.)

For the first time in forever, I felt a strong energy, almost as if orbs of gravity pushed my body down on my bed, it was intense but almost pleasant. Certainly pleasant to know that I could manage to feel energy.
The morning after and for the next two weeks I had VERY sore neck and shoulders. Could barely move without sharp muscle pain, but I was also glad SOME energy finally had had an effect on me.

I tried that again later, ready to face severe muscle pain as the price to pay for making sure I'd feel it, but it never felt like that anymore. I did notice an increase in my already great fascination with stones and crystals, though.

Some other time, after I had invoked Earth, I'd perform heavy physical tasks without feeling any fatigue at all, feeling stronger and healthier. Maybe the definition would be "like a tree", if that makes any sense.

I studied all I could about the Elements and related abilities (as the topic always stimulated my curiosity above all other magic), but only now I am questioning myself before something that could probably be an easy answer for a more seasoned SS.

IF in order to attack someone with an Element we have to use the Element they have the least tolerance for (like for example 'Fire element on a Fire/Type A person)... does that mean that my strong muscle pain after Earth absorption was a consequence of my 'being an Earth type of person'?

And if that's true... Since I no longer feel any pain but strength after absorbing a lot of Earth element, does that mean that I have somehow restored that Earth/Air balance?

I know it's probably an easy one for you guys, but I think I very much needed to ask this here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

PS. I've been using Earth lately (instead of Fire) to stimulate my chakras and opening them and I felt an unusual but notable third eye tingle. Almost like it had been 'switched on', like a button. Does that mean I'm doing things right in your opinion?

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
You can tell what kind of element you are dominant in by looking at your natal chart. Every planet is in a certain sign, and every sign has an element assigned to it. On astro.com when you do your chart, it will be conveniently marked in colors. Blue is water, green is earth, red is fire, yellow is air. You are dominant in the element that you have the most planets in.

In general, if something feels good to you then that's a positive sign. Just make sure to regularly take a few days break between element invocations and observe closely what effects it has on you. Element stuff can often show hours or days later, so taking breaks will ensure you dont overwhelm yourself with any particular element.

I'll definitely try the natal chart method and see what it says. I am probably the least experienced person in the world for astrology, though, and only once got my natal chart done but couldn't understand a thing in it. I know that planets and stars rule probably everything but never took much of an interest other than some astronomy from books, I do find it interesting, just have no idea what it means when I stare at it.
I was also considering getting my chart done by HP HoodedCobra like some others have done to reveal more about myself and learn what might be my problem in not feeling energy easily and having such a hard time evolving, but I tried to read someone else's chart when it was done and didn't get a thing.. :/ it'd be like reading the JoS in Hiragana Kanji.

For this reason I always trusted my own intuition more than anything. Does it feel good? Bad? Wait a few days and see if something happens. And yeah, I studied HP Maxine's webpages over and over and over to make sure I didn't miss something that I would have previously read but didn't understand, and always use extreme respect when using Elements, giving them time to settle so I don't mix effects.

Thanks for your help, I'll check on the website you gave me and see what I discover.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Go here https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw& and click the guest user thing that says "click here to go to data entry page".

Then, enter some random name (do not give those guys your real name) or combination of numbers, and enter the rest of your birth information. Birth-time is also important here. If you do not know your time of birth, ask your parents, or if needed drive to the hospital you were born at and ask them instead.
After you have entered everything, click "continue". What you will see afterwards, should look something like this:
Screenshot-2020-02-24-17-26-44-46.png

Now, direct your attention towards this:
IMG-20200224-172921.jpg

IMG-20200224-172937.jpg

This table shows the elemental distribution of the chart. The randomly generated test-person here has 5 planets in fire signs, 1 planet in an air sign, 3 planets in an earth sign, and 1 planet in a water sign. The second symbol in the water row is "chiron", which isnt a planet and can be ignored. Anyways, we can tell by this that this person is dominant in fire.

I want to work on the elements again, but it feels like I'm confused as to how what I am experiencing is legit and what is an enemy attack. After some thought and studying I canme across what seem to be effective ways to deal with the elements in my body and how they act out in my body, but this lead to what I feel as manipulations. I always wondered that if handling the elements could effect us dangerously why not affirm the opposite to happen. Then it wouldn't matter how many breath ls of an element you take back of said affirmation before hand.

This brought me to more meditation, but then I ended up feeling and seemingly becocame manipulated that these experience s bleeds overy everywhere else into my life which started to affect me negatively. So I accustomed it all with attack. But with meditation it's like I wanna continue but all else is attack and attack. Don't know what to do?

Dude, Thank You so much. I had asked about my chart yesterday after I managed to get it to work and understand enough of it, but the topic was not approved as I had put some personal details (just the planets and elements) in it.

Yet, you answered my questions before I ask again in a less personal manner. Awesome job!

So the "chiron" isn't a planet? I also saw there's something called "true node" that I have no idea what it is, as well as "AC" and "MC". Looking at the chart I guess they're just like a cardinal point reference or something, that it doesn't define the person like the Planets do.

Anyway, I found my dominant Element is completely different than the one I thought it'd be. And, question.. I'm a bit worried as I found there is a completely missing Element in my chart (there's only the "chiron" one on it but nothing else).

Does that mean I am extremely weak to that Element? Cause I think it's the only one I actually managed to feel and even get 'too much of' so far. Never had a problem like that with any other Element or whatever energy I absorbed at all. Just that.
Should I increase my tolerance towards it by absorbing it more? I have zero problems breathing in and holding great quantities of my DOMINANT one, it's kind of pleasurable if anything. I'm also thinking of (now that I know which one that is) to use the dominant Element to stimulate my chakras taking things a step further since I still don't feel many chakras.

(There, I don't think I can ask the same questions again without revealing LESS than this about myself lol. Please approve the post this time, thank you Brother/Sister.)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Does this signify your balance and tolerance for elements starting off?
I have a majority in earth(4 planets) then air with (3 planets)
Does this mean I can tolerate more of earth and air?
On the other hand I have the least in fire (2 planets) and water (1 planet) .
Does this mean I should prioritize on building tolerance by invoking fire and water more?

Some other time, after I had invoked Earth, I'd perform heavy physical tasks without feeling any fatigue at all, feeling stronger and healthier. Maybe the definition would be "like a tree", if that makes any sense.
Dayym, I have never worked with the elements yet. Seems like I'm missing out by the sound of it. Thanks, mate!

So the "chiron" isn't a planet? I also saw there's something called "true node" that I have no idea what it is, as well as "AC" and "MC". Looking at the chart I guess they're just like a cardinal point reference or something, that it doesn't define the person like the Planets do.
To be honest I don't actually know. When it comes to the terminology of astrology, I have very very little knowledge on it. All I know is that HC and Lydia never said anything about Chiron in their readings for me, which is why I'm pretty sure it can be disregarded.

Anyway, I found my dominant Element is completely different than the one I thought it'd be. And, question.. I'm a bit worried as I found there is a completely missing Element in my chart (there's only the "chiron" one on it but nothing else).

Does that mean I am extremely weak to that Element? Cause I think it's the only one I actually managed to feel and even get 'too much of' so far. Never had a problem like that with any other Element or whatever energy I absorbed at all. Just that.
I also have an element I have next to no planets in, and it makes me feel shitty when I invoke it. I think the best thing to do there is just to keep working on yourself. You can also invoke very small quantities of it and try to feel it more deeply, maybe even write down what you feel in a blackbook. I would theorize that these elements make us feel bad because they trigger some weaknesses/traumas we have, so working on yourself and cleaning these may also make you more tolerant to the element.

Length said:
I want to work on the elements again, but it feels like I'm confused as to how what I am experiencing is legit and what is an enemy attack. After some thought and studying I canme across what seem to be effective ways to deal with the elements in my body and how they act out in my body, but this lead to what I feel as manipulations. I always wondered that if handling the elements could effect us dangerously why not affirm the opposite to happen. Then it wouldn't matter how many breath ls of an element you take back of said affirmation before hand.

This brought me to more meditation, but then I ended up feeling and seemingly becocame manipulated that these experience s bleeds overy everywhere else into my life which started to affect me negatively. So I accustomed it all with attack. But with meditation it's like I wanna continue but all else is attack and attack. Don't know what to do?

Typing Error. I meant to say that if you could affirm the opposite of any negative affects that the elements gives you(why not?), then it wouldn't matter how many breaths you take of the elements when you meditate. Also, when dealing with anything such as the elements, I think it's safe to take in perspective all aspects and sense of the particular element and how it affects you personally. Breaking the elements down in variety of fashion, you could meditate and see where it is your lacking in a specific element and where the block is in the sense of the particular element in your body.

Example: With fire. You meditate. How could you be burned or hurt yourself with your own power? Sounds like a fairytale that you couldn't affirm that the element of fire isn't affecting you in any negative way. But then let's say you meditate on it. You can feel and are sensitive any other time to energy, enemy attacks, so what the fuck is going on? Doesn't make sense right? So then why not ask yourself whats wrong? What part, organ, or piece of body, mind, and soul is blocked, affected, or in use and control of the element of fire. Take in perspective the compass as well as above and below has variety of affects, as well as the other direction and any angle of any particular thing.

It doesn't make sense to empower onself, then to be met with a serious ailment or effect, to which you then stop all together and don't meditate at all.

My experiences lead me to this, but then it felt like extreme manipulation back to back, then I'd stop, caved in, to which I couldn't make sense. Not sure whether enemy attack or whatever. Meditation...

Shael said:
To be honest I don't actually know. When it comes to the terminology of astrology, I have very very little knowledge on it. All I know is that HC and Lydia never said anything about Chiron in their readings for me, which is why I'm pretty sure it can be disregarded.

I also have an element I have next to no planets in, and it makes me feel shitty when I invoke it. I think the best thing to do there is just to keep working on yourself. You can also invoke very small quantities of it and try to feel it more deeply, maybe even write down what you feel in a blackbook. I would theorize that these elements make us feel bad because they trigger some weaknesses/traumas we have, so working on yourself and cleaning these may also make you more tolerant to the element.

FYI The "wounded" meaning of Chiron came from a jew, who just took the name, its myth, and ran with it. It's not based on actual research or study.

An actual astrologer who isolated this body in numerous charts did her own research and tested numerous charts with it, came up with a different meaning, which lead to something like originality.

If you think about it, isn't it odd how chiron, an asteroid/comet became integrated in this horoscope system? :lol:

Apprentice said:

Almost wish I was you just to feel the surprise when the Elements actually start to feel like something lol.

And I say 'almost' because for the last few days I have given this another shot and it started to 'definitely feel' like something, giving me effects, even not so pleasurable ones but when experimenting I'm happy to feel anything as long as I can learn.
My personal advice, be careful with them, definitely DON'T try to add breaths when you feel nothing, if you never tried them before.

Chances are you have a pretty good idea what Elements you either like more (and feel like using more then) and what Elements you lack or don't feel particularly fond of right now. With these energies I personally think it's best to use your guts and trust your body/mind to read the reaction to them and move from there accordingly.

Also, I never used the 'safe' method described in the website but always retained the elements to understand them the best I could.

And, like Brother Shael said too, wait a few days before moving on to another element, just be aware of the effects of the last one you absorbed on yourself before mixing energies with another one. I'm waiting next week to change and see which feels more useful.

Do let me know what happens! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Length said:

I find that an hour or 2 after a good aura of protection ritual or an RTR, the enemy attacks are much less severe. Perhaps try working with your elements during this grace period. At least 15 minutes after the prior ritual should suffice.

Heedful said:
Does this signify your balance and tolerance for elements starting off?
I have a majority in earth(4 planets) then air with (3 planets)
Does this mean I can tolerate more of earth and air?
On the other hand I have the least in fire (2 planets) and water (1 planet) .
Does this mean I should prioritize on building tolerance by invoking fire and water more?

MY personal advice? Work with them all. Since the human soul is made up of all Elements, we shouldn't consider any of them less important than the others. In my opinion, balance with the Elements can only be achieved by using them all.
One thing I don't NECESSARILY suggest: try not to move from one opposite Element to the other. Like say you're done absorbing and experimenting with Earth, don't go to Air, choose either Fire or Water. The reason is because most of the time in my experience with them I felt I 'wanted' to just get away from the Element I had been working with... after absorbing LOTS of it so maybe that's why it gets a bit too much almost every time.. (I may not feel their 'energies', but they do cause some effects, behavioural, emotional, psychological, and so on). If you "counter" Earth with Air, for example, changes are you'll feel completely different but that may also mean you're just neutralizing Earth with its opposite to ease the effort. By moving to Fire or Water after Earth (let some time pass as you'll need to readapt to your normal self) you don't focus too much on how much it's been different since the last Element you absorbed.

THAT SAID.... you MAY want to always absorb the opposite after the one you've been working on just to see how it feels completely different. I'm used to doing this as I don't feel as much as I'd like to, so by "jumping from the sauna to the frozen lake" kinda works best for me and makes it easier to adapt. But that's me. Just wanted to point out this observation.
Never forget to give yourself time between one Element and the other, anyway. If they wouldn't be the strongest energies I know I wouldn't recommend it, but they are. (This is why I've been working probably like 60-70% of my time meditating with Elements alone.)

Hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Shael said:

I find that strange.. I mean, at FIRST I thought (when I was a newbie thirsty for information) that we are the weakest to the Element we're NOT used to, and so that the one Element the natal chart would reveal to be close to missing or missing would be the one that causes the most notable effect on us.

Then I read another file ("Satanic Grimoire of Black Magick" from the gentilenation website https://www.gentilenation.com/the-jos-witchcraft-pdfs.html ) and it says the exact opposite:

Take the fire person. People who are predominantly fire are usually what is known as "Type A" personalities. These are the achievers. They are often the ones who have limitless energy, enthusiasm; they are normally self-centered, dominating, easy to anger, and impatient. Fire types are prone to high blood pressure, heart ailments, they have low tolerance for hot temperatures, and they themselves are often physically hot, even in cold weather. They are normally outgoing, in positions of leadership, and are on the downside, insensitive to the feelings and needs of others.

Take the fire element. Given the low tolerance for fire, the fire individual will not be able to effectively absorb the element.

On a lesser level, visualizing an aura of fire about the fire individual or directing the fire element into him/her can cause discomfort and rage and in higher amounts- death.

This clearly says how the overimbalance of one's Element (so the one one has the most Planets in I guess) IS the weakness to exploit in Black Magick, not the other way around (by assuming that the Element that's missing the most is susceptible to someone else's working).

YET it seems we both feel stronger effects (the shitty kind here too, let me tell you that) by absorbing the Element we have the LEAST of in the chart. :?

The way I interpret this is pretty simple:

if the one we have the LEAST of gives us the MOST effect, than I guess it's safe to assume that our body/mind/soul is getting some real food for growth.

I'm going to keep that up then, but, like you said, with very small amounts and using it in the most 'gentle' manner. Overdoing it will just create more confusion and possibly problems. And actually, I just a couple days found out (the day I also saw my weird and unexpected natal chart) that when I projected the missing Element in my chakras to "gently nudge" them, surprisingly enough it started to nudge them right away.. worked so much better than with even Fire, which I used before to unlock chakras with pitiful results and couldn't feel a thing.

I also used the Element I have an overimbalance of, and I COULD feel it at work.. but I have to repeat that to make sure it wasn't the other one still playing it's effect.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

PS. This thread is getting really interesting! :eek: I can safely say that I begun FEELING energy since I joined this AMAZING Forum! :D

Almost wish I was you just to feel the surprise when the Elements actually start to feel like something lol.
I bet you would! LOL
I haven't had the chance yet to get my feet wet so to speak but it's coming. Soon.
I thought I'd start from the Element I have the least of. I plan to start with probably 2-3 reps and leave a couple of days after the first session for my systems to adapt. If this small amount doesn't feel like anything, I can always taper up later.
This thread is informative and interesting, especially because we are both new to the Elements.

I can safely say that I begun FEELING energy since I joined this AMAZING Forum!
:lol: LOL I'm happy for you.

Apprentice said:
This thread is informative and interesting, especially because we are both new to the Elements.

Just had to chuckle at that. :D I started studying and using the Elements like in 2003 I think and I DID feel some "effects" from them. I didn't feel their energy (in a more blatant, obvious way) until just the past couple weeks perhaps (with the only exception of a very unexpected Earth, 8 years ago). The effects, like HP Maxine described, may manifest days later, as in too much Fire brings in a backlash of Water inciting depression (true), or too much Water making me too emotional/empathy or (worse) boosting up my fears. Air also created lots of paranoia and anxiety, and I managed to use Earth to fix that mental state.

But energy? That is new. It was actually surprising to direct the Earth in my sixth chakra and feel it reacting to it, absorbing it and "kinda activating". I also overdid it (wore tiger eye stoneS to enhance the effect) and I felt that a little too intense to be honest.. pair that with lack of sleep... shit.

I tried the same with Air again after that and it felt still energetic but different. I could definitely tell there was a difference between the "blocky mass" that Earth felt like and the more "swirling" (in a way) effect of Air, that didn't stay located in the chakra but flooded the top part of my brain too.

Now it's all gone so I'll try it again with more attention (I'm working more often and can't have strange dizzyness catch me in the middle of a shift).

ALSO (and this is the main reason I'm writing this now) I feel like warning you about something that I feel has always been a 'problem', kind of:

When you do absorb the Element with the breaths, you'll be visualizing the sphere of Fire/bottom of lake/whatever it is you use.. if you're starting with the weakest I assume you'll be visualizing yourself underground or buried by dirt and gravity. Do that for the breaths you want to, like HP Maxine explains in the JoS...

BUT!!!!!!!!

...be still careful about your Element intake AFTER you're done visualizing.

I found that a lot of the time I have used those meditations, then stopped, and I'd still 'unconsciously' absorb the Element. Maybe because I knew I could take it so I just naturally did? I don't know. I tried to correct this with Void meditation but whenever I'd think about it and plan to start using a specific Element again it's like I switch my settings to "ok, let's start absorbing ______ before he meditates on it".

This has happened a lot with mostly, I think, Fire and Water, probably because I thought my main imbalance was there. I'd think it's time for me to restart using Fire, didn't do shit yet, went to work and someone who touched my shoulder and that I grabbed by the wrist (again, don't like to be touched by random people) commented on how the Hell I was so hot. I didn't feel a thing. If anything the Element just boosted my confidence, that's one reason for which I love Fire and work with it periodically.

So there you have it. Be careful of elemental traps and tricks. You may think you're not absorbing more than those safer 2-3 breaths, but in reality you're just not visualizing it but still tuned on that channel and working with it.

As for your Element of choice, good call I think. If your soul works anything like mine you'll definitely feel the Element. Just don't overdo it especially if it's the first time. (I still find it weird that while "Air overstimulates the nervous system" it was Earth the one that got me that much physical pain, but.. who knows. Maybe I can just stand Air much better, it always made more sense to me to attack someone with the Element they are the weakest to, not most used to. But that's just my own observation. Don't know how it works for others yet.)

Most important of all anyway, be careful. Go slowly. And I do recommend using those preparatory/beginners visualizations HP Maxine wrote about.. let's see where...

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Preparing.html

There. These may seem simple and not very effective to some I guess, but when done in a light trance state they can stimulate those senses we don't normally use, even the normal physical 5 ones, you learn how to 'activate' them at will. For instance, you surely know what it feels like to sit before a fire or something that burns/emanates strong heat, but chances are you never really spent much time replicating the sensation with your mind only. This teaches you that. Mostly, I guess, it lets you adapt to the sensations Elements put you through in their physical state, blending your willpower in order to attract the Element itself and get you readier. Obviously I'm not as experienced as to name ALL the benefits this leads to, so just experiment for yourself. This is a preparatory exercise, so maybe you'll want to take it up just before you absorb the raw Element in you.

That said (and I could talk for days about the Elements :lol: ), have fun and be careful! :) Hope this advice helped a little.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Just had to chuckle at that. :D I started studying and using the Elements like in 2003 I think
You're the man! Dayym. Respect. Back then I had just stopped chasing girls and settled down. LOL.

Today I feel kinda clueless about the both of us. What was it that you said? You invoked Fire, other dude felt you were burning hot yet you felt nothing. Do we really need to push the envelope with everything just to feel something? Or are we desensitized?

Regarding heat, yesterday we were driving with my wife, I had the heater set on quite high. At one moment she felt too hot and asked me to dial it down. I was like, what are you talking about, I'm comfy? Yet I can't share wool blanket with her at night because then I feel like I'm on fire. I sleep under a normal, thin blanket. She tells me that I'm hot like a stove when I'm sleeping. Go figure.

So I'm thinking, where is my Elemental imbalance in the here&now? Online services give me the Elemental breakdown at my birth. Is it possible that, when life happens, your personality changes and so does the balance of Elements? Some years ago I started a full body gym training (lifting weights and light cardio), 3 times a week. At first I was full of enthusiasm, shed some unnecessary fat tissue and felt great. I usually came home from gym and did some physical household work. After a year or so my enthusiasm faded, I started feeling low on energy. My training scheme and diet were compiled by a professional natural bodybuilder who has university degree in physical culture. At first I suspected the diet which was low on carbs but, in addition to that, I obviously forgot the fact that I should have been resting and chilling every day following the workout. I didn't do that. I worked my ass off and I had the energy. Now I don't feel like that anymore. Not enough Earth? Life patterns also changed and now I can't easily find the time to visit gym regularly.

but chances are you never really spent much time replicating the sensation with your mind only.
As a matter of fact, I have. Many times. The things I needed in my life, I always used replicating sensations to dream about them, attract them and make them mine. Examples: first test drive with a vehicle I needed, brief moments playing with a new mobile phone in store. I once lost my folding pocket knife while trimming lawn. I replicated the sensations (vision, weight in the hand, surface texture, sharpness etc), went into kind of light trance while walking and found it within 5 minutes.

Apprentice said:
Back then I had just stopped chasing girls and settled down. LOL.

:lol: I wish I had stopped doing that even earlier.. such a waste of time. I should have taken way more seriously the practice of "feeling" little things, and also Runes and mantras (which I always kind of avoided, didn't feel very confident in using my voice at all), which would have possibly worked better and let me advance and feel something. But nevermind that, no time like the present, right? :)

She tells me that I'm hot like a stove when I'm sleeping. Go figure.

So I'm thinking, where is my Elemental imbalance in the here&now? Online services give me the Elemental breakdown at my birth. Is it possible that, when life happens, your personality changes and so does the balance of Elements?

I don't think you're wrong here. Thought the same.

When I saw my chart I was like.. WTF is this? Didn't expect that at all. It looked like someone else's chart, not mine. I dig the Air thing being strong, makes sense seeing what kind of skills I could manage to use, but completely lacking in Earth? So WHY do I feel it more than anything else when invoked?

Probably, at the moment of birth, we have pretty much exactly what we had the last moment of the previous life, so "at birth" I had too much of this and too little of that. But THEN I got into Elemental magick and absorbed/used a lot of it, so it very probably changed me. Meaning, the chart probably shouldn't be taken too literally. I feel that I have NOW a good enough balance of Fire and Water, but that I have no problems absorbing MORE Air, while in theory I should.
Brother Shael said the same thing (think I mentioned him before too), his lowest Element is the one that feels shitty, not the highest.

Thinking of your ability to stand strong heat and being "like a stove" at night, I don't know dude. I think it probably means that we can stand our Fire without too much of a hassle, that we're above average with it. Someone here in the other post suggested I try to do the "extinguish the candle flame" as they think, by having this much energy, I should be able. I never really tried that much, I managed to make the flame "react" to me, "dancing" in circles with no air current in the room, I "lightly" moved the object with TK, and thought I had managed telekinesis one day doing the spinning paper wheel exercise but then I closed the door and understood I simply used the air present (it would stop when I stopped, start when I wanted it to, the air in the house was still).

Maybe you can try the extinguishing the flame exercise and see what happens? If nothing else, it will serve as a great exercise for increasing your tunnel focus. Our thoughts are normally pretty scattered and everywhere.. imagine each of the hundred thoughts have 1% of power. The result would be pretty shit, right? But if we focus it all on the task, bam... task completed. And honestly, I find this kind of focus to be probably the hardest thing to accomplish (maybe because I'm Air... :lol: my head lives in the clouds.)

As for the bodybuilding thing and getting low on energy, you're probably right on the lacking Earth. From what I understand, Fire "makes you go all in" but Earth is the one that "keeps you going". If you use up all the Fire it's no surprise your overdrive will not last very long.

That said, have you already tried the Earth meditation? How'd it go?

As a matter of fact, I have. Many times. The things I needed in my life, I always used replicating sensations to dream about them, attract them and make them mine. Examples: first test drive with a vehicle I needed, brief moments playing with a new mobile phone in store. I once lost my folding pocket knife while trimming lawn. I replicated the sensations (vision, weight in the hand, surface texture, sharpness etc), went into kind of light trance while walking and found it within 5 minutes.

I get what you mean. I usually do this too and it works wonders. Probably as greater "thinkers" than others (Air is the intellect principle according to HP Maxine) we have a better ability/are more used to deal with thoughts in a fluid way, being available to.. let's say, rewind and forward them, split them into shorter and more detailed memories, perhaps.
Do you ever have a train of thoughts, forget how it all started, try to remember by thinking "backwards" and finding the thought that triggered the train? I can't remember a time I failed doing this, I'd get really pissed if I did forget lol.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

:lol: I wish I had stopped doing that even earlier.. such a waste of time. I should have taken way more seriously the practice of "feeling" little things, and also Runes and mantras (which I always kind of avoided, didn't feel very confident in using my voice at all), which would have possibly worked better and let me advance and feel something. But nevermind that, no time like the present, right? :)
In retrospect, I wish I stopped being a materialistic NPC and discovered this or that earlier but the question is, would I have appreciated all this back then? I think I can now appreciate things that happen with me as a result of power meditations and energy work.

And honestly, I find this kind of focus to be probably the hardest thing to accomplish (maybe because I'm Air... :lol: my head lives in the clouds.)
I have intermittent problems with laser-like focus. Sometimes I'm able, other times not really. IMO this boils down to personal discipline and practicing Void. I sometimes have to tell myself that all the thoughts that pop up during a ritual will be dealt with later.

That said, have you already tried the Earth meditation? How'd it go?
I took a 3-hour deep nap today after lunch so I'm all set and gonna do it tonite. This may well be the thing I've been waiting for. I'm excited. Will keep you posted ;)
And yes, I remember to deliberately STOP the invocation of the Element after set number of inhales has been reached.

Do you ever have a train of thoughts, forget how it all started, try to remember by thinking "backwards" and finding the thought that triggered the train? I can't remember a time I failed doing this, I'd get really pissed if I did forget lol.
This is one of those 'one thought leads to another' type of situations, right? I mostly can retrace my steps, reverse-engineer the final thought so-to-speak, but not always.

The bodybuilding thing started to dwindle not only because I felt I can't perform three times a week with 12 to 14 hour workdays but also because my professional life changed. The gym is some 30 miles from my home so it's not financially reasonable to drive that distance just to go to the gym, you know. Later I started combining many errands together in order to make the drive worthwhile and spent half a day in town. Also the situation changed in that I needed to get back home from town ASAP to do more time-critical work. Proper 'all in' workout took me approx. 2 hours, changing and shower included. I just couldn't afford that anymore timewise not to mention the exhaustion. Before those life changes, I performed like a champ for at least 12 months. In retrospect, I can say that I'm definitely low on that Element. I used up the scraps I had and lost my stamina. I also developed an especially nasty aversion to all kinds of routine menial chores. These are all clear-cut signs... if you can only read them. With the knowledge we have here at JoS, I think I can rebuild myself and that's good news for me.
Take care, brother.

Apprentice said:
In retrospect, I wish I stopped being a materialistic NPC and discovered this or that earlier but the question is, would I have appreciated all this back then? I think I can now appreciate things that happen with me as a result of power meditations and energy work.

That's probably a very closely related matter. If I were able to appreciate all this knowledge, consciousness, understanding of how close Father and the Gods actually are to us, willingly work much harder back then, I'd very probably have ignored all that didn't have a thing to do with being a SS. I guess there's a time for studying knowledge, a time for having it without applying it yet, and a time to decide there's nothing more valuable and give it our all.

I have intermittent problems with laser-like focus. Sometimes I'm able, other times not really. IMO this boils down to personal discipline and practicing Void. I sometimes have to tell myself that all the thoughts that pop up during a ritual will be dealt with later.

It works pretty much the same here. I'd sit down, give it all I've got and reach nothing. Then another time I'd try with a more moderate effort (perhaps more naturally then) and observe visions that may or may not make sense for me. But I completely agre on the Void meditation to be the one to go for to improve these results. (Did I already say I find the Void meditation to be the absolutely hardest thing in all Spiritual Satanism?)

I remember to deliberately STOP the invocation of the Element after set number of inhales has been reached.

Quick thought. IF this still will be not enough to stop absorbing the Element unawarely, maybe we could make sure that we perform some other working, right after, directing/projecting energy instead? Just to program the aura to send instead of receiving. Suddenly, the "safer" method in the JoS makes more sense. I guess HP Maxine already noticed that unaware absorption when she was practicing with Elements the first bunch of times.

This is one of those 'one thought leads to another' type of situations, right? I mostly can retrace my steps, reverse-engineer the final thought so-to-speak, but not always.

The 30 miles journey just to get to the gym sounds like too much wasted time driving (plus gas cost and whatnot), and when you have a busier workload it's certainly not easy to keep up time consuming habits, healthy that they may be. Have you tried just working out at home? Just an hour a day (or a little more every other day/couple days) could do you wonders and surely grant you more time to work out instead of driving. There's more than a bunch of tutorials and sets of exercises all over the internet now, no need for expensive machines that require too much space for in the house or a personal trainer. You can even integrate Yoga in the workout, something that's sometimes frowned upon in gym (because you don't "work hard" in Yoga... pfff).

From my understanding, though, Earth lacking is what in the end causes one to suffer from either too much fatigue/low energy or lack of self discipline (not your case this one), so perhaps you could try and apply the Earth to the material side of your training, if you feel like it would help. Just an idea though, personally I'd do Yoga every available moment lol. Sometimes at work I go outside where trucks pass and do the Cobra asana under the Sun when no one's there to ask silly questions.
Time can surely be difficult to manage anyway. Do what you can, and if you see good effects, keep it up.

You too take care, Brother.

First off I wanted to mention that I like your profile pic.

I guess there's a time for studying knowledge, a time for having it without applying it yet, and a time to decide there's nothing more valuable and give it our all.
I hear you. I've felt the same way in some matters. You can't change your worldview and understanding in a minute. Some things take time to sink in and even then there's the possibility that you cock it all up so to speak.

(Did I already say I find the Void meditation to be the absolutely hardest thing in all Spiritual Satanism?)
No, you didn't IIRC :D
I've had no problems trying to be void for 5 minutes. Even set a timer on my phone. Just don't try too hard and you'll succeed. Be patient ;)

I promised to keep you posted regarding my first steps with the Elements. So here it is. Two days ago after my evening regimen of four RTRs and other stuff I decided that it is time to push the envelope yet again. I have deep respect towards the JoS meditations but I felt that I have to get rid of the training wheels, at least for this one time. So I decided to be dauntless and invoke Earth. I fell down into trance, conjured a sphere of dense, bonecrushing Earth around me, observed it for a while and did four inhales just to be on the safe side. Came back from trance and meditated on my 6th chakra.
The interesting part is that I didn't feel anything different that evening until I tried to fall asleep. For the last 2 years or so I've had kind of like power surges or voltage spikes in my brain just before falling asleep, between the two realms. You know how you hear a sort of high pitched white noise or static when in a silent room? I call them surges because this high pitched noise suddenly gets louder for a second and the body almost twitches to that. You can almost feel electrical impulses in your brain. Well, that night I had one small surge and after that I felt like I was rotating inside my body very fast for a second. This may be related to the working on the 6th but I can't be sure. Has never happened before.
The following day was okay. I felt better though than the day before. In a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say the effect of the Earth felt like 2 or 3. So in the evening I was even more dauntless and decided to invoke Fire. This decision was based on my gut feeling AND the materials I had read and re-read from JoS meditations section. Continued after the quote.

Quick thought. IF this still will be not enough to stop absorbing the Element unawarely, maybe we could make sure that we perform some other working, right after, directing/projecting energy instead? Just to program the aura to send instead of receiving.
I went into trance, falling mentally away from the chair I was sitting on. I then conjured a large sphere of Fire around me and observed it roar for a while. Then I did four inhales, closed myself intentionally, levitated back up to my chair and came out of trance. I felt that when I deliberately stopped inhaling Fire, it really did stop.
I then worked on my 6th again. Went to sleep, nothing out of the ordinary this time. I woke up approx. at 6 a.m. and could instantly sense that different feeling and the warm glow. I wasn't hot physically, it was the Fire energy glowing under my skin. My old dark feelings of boredness and negativity (I was told I have clinical depression before dedication) were gone, replaced with something pleasantly strange and positive. I was pleasantly surprised that I could FEEL. I was definitely loaded. Nothing unpleasant at all but almost on the verge of being overwhelming, if you know what I mean. The day so far has been absolutely awesome. I don't recall myself feeling that strong joie de vivre EVER IN MY LIFE. I had to work during the day (a long drive to haul things plus menial routine chores) but, unlike before, the duties didn't affect my spirit in a negative way. I felt partly like tipsy, partly like tripping, partly like invincible and omnipotent. (I'm on NO drugs or medications.) When I focused on the feelings inside me, I felt baked like an apple pie. However, I had absolutely no problems working or driving. When my breathing became stronger because of physical efforts, I felt the fire roaring inside me again. In the evening I even sweated in the room I use for meditating (I always used to feel cold there before). I feel that my patience really paid off. Damn! I could hug you right now in a brotherly way for encouraging me to try the Elements. Despite the advanced meditations section being imposing, the description of Fire spoke to me and I absolutely had to try it. This must have been the missing piece from my puzzle. I feel like dancing :D The real definition of Joy of Satan. :D Hot damn!
Also, during one of the rituals that evening, I started laughing uncontrollably. It felt like someone powerful but invisible was joyous and happy for me.

On a more sober note, gotta be careful with them Elements. I can clearly see the pitfalls in it if a beginner is lacking self-control. You can easily fry yourself. Gotta have patience, go slowly and taper up if deemed necessary.

I can't thank you enough, I appreciate your advice.
HAIL SATAN

Apprentice said:
First off I wanted to mention that I like your profile pic.

Glad you do, it was bothering me to see an empty space there. In truth, I also see how many people here (and in the Italian Forum, which I occasionally check too) have got anime pictures of anime gifs as their signature. I didn't want to be 'too flashy' (animated gifs constantly rolling may be distracting while you read I guess) so I opted for an image that, although I don't know how much it can be taken seriously (this Zeus version is an art concept from a game called God of War III), was to me somehow more respectful to the power of the Gods.

And, small bracket here cuz it's worth mentioning [ok, now that I've been typing for a while, it's NOT so small! XD ], I HAVE been thinking of changing it into a specific anime picture, from the almost definition of 'anime', Dragonball. I've been reading some posts on how people noticed common cartoons, anime, manga and videogames to be carrying an insane amount of Spiritual Satanism messages, almost as if they were put there for the purpose of being discovered by 'unthinking' minds and lead them to something, closer to Satan. In Dragonball, there's probably the MOST messages I've ever seen anywhere else, but I only really noticed lately when it was pointed out to me: a character's name is Mr. Satan; a car displays the name Satan on the side along with '666'; the story is about finding 7 spheres (the chakras) in order to summon a dragon (the Kundalini); the characters 'ascend' to a superior state in which they have blonde hair (like many of our Gods, especially Satan); and basically all their skills are based on the use of their aura, often displayed as golden.
Until now I hadn't shown particular interest in this anime, to be perfectly honest, but it always had 'something' that fascinated me, I just didn't know in which way.
And just to add more proof that it's loaded with hints for a SS to pick up on, I got curious and downloaded one of the countless Dragonball videogames, just to see what vibe I got from it. And what do you know? The game won't start. There's like a clear set of barriers that range from anti-virus acting up, to incompatible files, to online updates I had to fix by disconnecting the internet when trying to start the game, to even a new form of 'anti-cheat' program just recently installed.

So basically, all kinds of shit devised expressively to stop one from even starting this game (I bet brainless multiplayer loving couch potatos didn't have a problem getting this to start). In the end I managed to fix all the problems, and I had a great view of an anime story that NOW looks to me like 'Godhood accomplished characters fighting alien jew monsters'. Took me "only" like 25 years to see it.

(And just to add more references for me to think about, I recently got this insane desire to go back to my blonde hair lol.. now I can sense a theme at least.)

Some things take time to sink in and even then there's the possibility that you cock it all up so to speak.

Yeah, and I'm not planning to cock it all up now. Especially in the face of all that's happening, either in the world and to me specifically.

I've had no problems trying to be void for 5 minutes. Even set a timer on my phone. Just don't try too hard and you'll succeed. Be patient ;)

Re-reading these messages I think I identified my problem again, even with Void. Technically, it IS about overthinking things, something I've always done indeed, but I think I've been simply waiting for something more or expected bigger results, and this made me blind to what was really going on. This may very well be the factor that always decided whether or not I was going to get a vision. When I do get one, I know that I was doing things right, not thinking, not waiting for it to happen.. just observing it quietly. I'm guessing I'm less of a patient type than I thought, not even being able not to trying to anticipate something at all costs BEFORE I give it a chance to happen. And to be honest this feels like I need more Earth. I was going to try absorbing Fire again (right before I read you had) but I know I can take that. It's Earth that still baffles me. I'll see if wearing a few stones today will still give me some discomfort, and tomorrow I'll invoke it if all seems promising.

Now, let's move on to your Elemental training. ;)

four RTRs

4 everyday? Wow.. how long does it take for you to do 4? I'm always torn on how long I will do each vibration. To be honest, making it a bit faster makes the repetitive sound "hit" certain notes and I feel those vibrating in my chakras to a degree. Long vibrations work best with Runes and AUM mantras as I consider the sound somehow 'purer', designed to stimulate, so I try harder. Not sure if it's a mistake or not, haven't tried doing 9 repetitions (or a different number, like 13 for psychic awakening I guess) for mantras and Runes yet.

but I felt that I have to get rid of the training wheels, at least for this one time. So I decided to be dauntless and invoke Earth.

As I read that, I already started feeling discomfort from the stones (3 tiger's eye) I'm wearing. Wearing them almost on the left side of the body (left hand, necklace, left ear) but I'm feeling a 'pain' currently in construction in the right elbow. Won't lie, it's getting pretty unbearable. I read the word "dauntless" again, told you this, and now I'll keep on reading, ignoring it for now.

I fell down into trance, conjured a sphere of dense, bonecrushing Earth around me, observed it for a while and did four inhales just to be on the safe side. Came back from trance and meditated on my 6th chakra.

So you didn't get a headache in the slightest when doing that? I'm thinking by focusing on the 6th you might have unawarely dealt with the after effects, perhaps allowing the 6th to be unaffected by the energy surplus. OR maybe mine is just more blocked and it feels more painful when overloaded, even if I may feel nothing otherwise.
Mmm.... I'm thinking my 6th (and 7th) need something I haven't done yet. Or just something that I haven't really valued as much as I should have, yet.

You know how you hear a sort of high pitched white noise or static when in a silent room? I call them surges ....... I felt like I was rotating inside my body very fast for a second. This may be related to the working on the 6th but I can't be sure. Has never happened before.

I know that high pitched sound. Never really knew what it is but sometimes it has become so unnerving I just had to get up to do something that would distract me from it or make some noise to drown it out. I've also wondered, later in time, if it's something from the enemy, or something we can use to tune to some frequencies of the universe.. don't know really.
As for the rotation, it may simply be something you experienced from the 'being inhabitated' by Earth energy, strong as it is it probably had that effect on you (instead of the much less preferable 'sore muscles' as I did). It might have been your energy adapting to it/dealing with it, but I can't help thinking that you COULD try to use the rotating feeling as an excuse to try also astral projection. Between the countless 'new' methods, rotating inside of the body and slipping out of it in an all-in-one motion is one of the most famous in my opinion (methods, however, tend to be very subjective, so I wouldn't know if you'd favor it or not). I always thought of AP as an ideally great substitute to lacking astral senses, so great for meeting the Gods if you manage to get out of your body and ask for them to guide you. Just an idea, never thought "astral projection" would pop up when mentioning Earth meditation.

So in the evening I was even more dauntless and decided to invoke Fire. This decision was based on my gut feeling AND the materials I had read and re-read from JoS meditations section.

If this is what you FELT you should have done, then you have been absolutely right in doing it. Your Soul knows what it needs, if it suggests something and you listen to it, chances are you'll grow at a faster pace (in my opinion at least).

I then conjured a large sphere of Fire around me and observed it roar for a while.

This is something I should really do. Whenever I meditate with an Element I very rarely have just let myself get used to it for the first bit, observing it and enjoying it, before I start absorbing it. I'm guessing this links to my lack of skill in Void meditation, I'll need to fix this soon. Thanks for making me realize this.

I woke up approx. at 6 a.m. and could instantly sense that different feeling and the warm glow. I wasn't hot physically, it was the Fire energy glowing under my skin.

I'm guessing you couldn't notice the different in temperature while sleeping, so I'm glad you noticed it as soon as you woke up. In my book that means Fire is working really well with you. (I'm guessing also that our natal charts are probably not as truthful as they should.. they probably provide more of a guideline than actual 'rules' to follow in Elementalism. It's still up to us to figure things out in the end.)

I was pleasantly surprised that I could FEEL. I was definitely loaded. Nothing unpleasant at all but almost on the verge of being overwhelming, if you know what I mean. The day so far has been absolutely awesome. I don't recall myself feeling that strong joie de vivre EVER IN MY LIFE.

Said the guy who couldn't feel. :D I'm really glad for you, man.

When my breathing became stronger because of physical efforts, I felt the fire roaring inside me again.

That MAY have something to do with unaware absorption. I experienced that before when working with Earth and doing heavier than normal tasks in the garden, the Earth would make me work harder and pump me full of strength to the point I wasn't getting any tired if I tried to. Elements ARE powerful.

In the evening I even sweated in the room I use for meditating (I always used to feel cold there before).

*Japanese accent* Well done, "Apprentice". Next, I want you to climb a snowy mountain, sit in the snow, and expand your Sushumna until the mountain is dry. :lol:

I feel that my patience really paid off. Damn! I could hug you right now in a brotherly way for encouraging me to try the Elements.

:) I'm truly happy for you, Brother. No need to hug me, you'd have eventually chosen to try the Elements later in time. Hug HP Maxine for writing those webpages! ;)

This must have been the missing piece from my puzzle. I feel like dancing :D The real definition of Joy of Satan. :D Hot damn!

Spiritual Satanism is the greatest gift, isn't it? :)

Also, during one of the rituals that evening, I started laughing uncontrollably. It felt like someone powerful but invisible was joyous and happy for me.

That may very well have to do with Fire. It makes you "active" and strong willed and positive. Laughing is a display of power and strong confidence, so good job there! ;)

On a more sober note, gotta be careful with them Elements. I can clearly see the pitfalls in it if a beginner is lacking self-control. You can easily fry yourself. Gotta have patience, go slowly and taper up if deemed necessary.

To this day, I feel the Elements are the most advanced form of magick, and we deal with forces so 'pure and raw' they couldn't get more extreme. Beginners should keep away until they have used basic and moderate meditations enough to either feel and become tolerant of stronger energy, or (our case I guess) tried it all up to that point, felt probably close to nothing, and decided that the Elements are the missing link and NEED to be explored throughly (but obviously not without care and attention).

I can't thank you enough, I appreciate your advice.
HAIL SATAN

You don't have to thank me, I have understood things too since we begun sharing experiences and tips, and even felt energy in a more obvious way. We're all here to work together and learn from each other, Brother. :)

I feel we are finally getting on track. Let's keep it up.

4 everyday? Wow.. how long does it take for you to do 4? I'm always torn on how long I will do each vibration.
Approx. 50 minutes. It is said that you don't have to exactly vibrate those words, just learn to speak them like HPS Maxine in her audio file.

So you didn't get a headache in the slightest when doing that?
Absolutely not. I felt pretty okay, slightly different and better than "normal" level so far but nothing groundbreaking. No muscle pain either. I worked in the garden that day a bit with a chainsaw and felt great, no exhaustion.

As for the rotation, it may simply be something you experienced from the 'being inhabitated' by Earth energy, strong as it is it probably had that effect on you (instead of the much less preferable 'sore muscles' as I did).
Dunno man. Like I said, it took place between reality and falling asleep and while rotating, I saw some 'footage' with closed eyes, pretty similar to the scenery rushing by if you rotate yourself in the real world with open eyes. It may have something to do with opening the 6th meditation and empowering the 6th.

LOL. Thanks, yup, I'm finally feeling something VERY REAL.

That MAY have something to do with unaware absorption. I experienced that before when working with Earth and doing heavier than normal tasks in the garden, the Earth would make me work harder and pump me full of strength to the point I wasn't getting any tired if I tried to. Elements ARE powerful.
I felt as if the air I inhaled made the Fire burn hotter, just like in the real world. If I didn't breathe deeply anymore, the Fire settled back down.

That may very well have to do with Fire. It makes you "active" and strong willed and positive. Laughing is a display of power and strong confidence, so good job there! ;)
It has happened to me before. Back then it felt that someone (my GD?) was joyous and also tried to cheer me up because I had just realised another piece of my puzzle. I had to take a break from doing RTR just to laugh it all out :D.

We're all here to work together and learn from each other, Brother.
Damn right. I still appreciate the possibility of communicating with you and all others here. Before coming to JoS, I felt like I'm going to lose it. Imagine feeling like this for 10-15 years?

Today, the effects of Fire are tuned down a bit. It may be that Water reacted. No depression though. I don't feel exhilarated like yesterday but I still feel that something has definitely changed. I'm shaken away from the old path of thoughts and feelings and my body can withstand cold better. Also, the area of 6th and Pineal ache today. Yesterday there was no ache.

Heil Satan!

Apprentice said:
It is said that you don't have to exactly vibrate those words, just learn to speak them like HPS Maxine in her audio file.

I did start by just saying them (started with 1 repetition just so I could do it along with HP Maxine in the audio and get a feel for the pronounciation so I could memorize it), but it made me wonder after you said and others you said it made you feel something positive. So (because I didn't experience stronger feeling with Runes until just recently) I decided to use something between talking and vibrating, and experimented with the breathing capacity and how many words I was saying with each breath (1 to 3 before I needed oxygen again). The result was finally something as I begun feeling the vibration (especially from the V and SS sounds I think) in my sixth chakra and then the next time I had that vision of Father (so I perceived it as a confirmation He wanted me to continue it that way. I'm feeling pretty confident by now with pronounciation, feeling the vibration, and affirmations (our very own Gentile Command Console! :D ).

No muscle pain either. I worked in the garden that day a bit with a chainsaw and felt great, no exhaustion.

I'm thinking this MAY have to do with the fact that you ended up absorbing two elements that work well together, instead of bombing yourself with one "until-you-feel", like I did. Apparently, if you have Fire and it makes you succeed but don't have Earth to stabilize it, your success won't last and you'll burn all your energy foolishly. While you MAY have had some minor collateral effect you can observe days after the invocation of the Element, I feel you've done real good with your Elemental meditations for the first time. Congrats, man.

I saw some 'footage' with closed eyes, pretty similar to the scenery rushing by if you rotate yourself in the real world with open eyes. It may have something to do with opening the 6th meditation and empowering the 6th.

Couldn't have said it better. I think you're right. But to be honest, I also think you may have found a very excellent way to awaken and fully open your chakras. Your 6th acting like that means it's pretty obviously, to me at least, reacting to your work. IF you experience that again (don't see why not), I think you should focus on that feeling/vision/footage and use it to reach further. The 'rotating' made me think of astral projection, but it may just as well be something that acts like a window on the astral for you. Wouldn't be too surprised if you recently got (or will be) visited by your Guardian Demon in a more 'official' way, obliterating any doubts you may have.

Side note:
between my experience with Elements lately (finally managed to develop some long term resistance to Earth) and your absorbing Earth and Fire and reporting these effect, I made up my mind on doing almost the same. Perhaps I was being narrow minded when I insisted on using only one Element at a time. If my Earth works on nudging the chakras and Fire certainly helps with confidence, positivity and awakening effects, I may be in for a pleasant surprise. Hope so, at least.
I also have pondered and wondered about my GD long enough, and decided She can only be the one I know best. The other visions mostly confound me right now. As I still lack that strong ability to see, I can't speculate on who should be who. I'll go with my gut feeling. I am certainly super happy my GD seems to be the one I was really attracted to in the first place. Might be something. According to an HP I read from, it's not wrong to assume the ones we are mostly attracted to are also those that we're supposed to be lead by (making the mere "attraction" factor something they themselves may have determined in order for us to go to them in the first place, so it works for me).
Conjectures and theories aside, I'm pretty sure now. Don't know if I have more than one GD (HP Maxine wrote it's a possibility), I'll find out in time as I advance. Of that I am sure.

LOL. Thanks, yup, I'm finally feeling something VERY REAL.

I felt as if the air I inhaled made the Fire burn hotter, just like in the real world. If I didn't breathe deeply anymore, the Fire settled back down.

No surprise there. The Fire Element seems to work very much like normal physical fire to me. The more you nourish it, the more it grows. Just like normal fire, though, make sure you keep it in check. Too much of any Element may give bad consequences.

Back then it felt that someone (my GD?) was joyous and also tried to cheer me up because I had just realised another piece of my puzzle.

It feels great when our Gods are pleased with our work, doesn't it? ;)

Before coming to JoS, I felt like I'm going to lose it. Imagine feeling like this for 10-15 years?

There's a stupid saying I liked: "No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."
We all have different times here. I think a common mistake (was for me at least) is to assume one can become as experienced as an HP shortly after dedicating. Spiritual evolution takes time and understanding. I guess some days (maybe because of unfavorable planets) we feel like we're not making any progress at all, while others we are amazed at how much difference and effect or encounters we noticed. The key is constance. In the past 20 years I haven't meditated EVERY single day. Some days I had so much shit going on I couldn't allow myself to sleep, was stuck in a hospital guarding someone, or had to work my ass with no rest because my 'father' didn't give my mother anymore time to empty of our stuff the house he took from us. I just couldn't sit and meditate or do RTRs. I did what I could, considering everything.
Now I have more time for myself and a job that allows me even time to take a couple minutes nap on a chair (which unlike others I use to meditate). Now I have a steady roof on my head and I understand (after countless disappointments in humans) that I don't NEED to go anywhere else to find myself and true happyness, joy, completion. Now I have enough experience to know what will work and what to me is a waste of time, and only now I understand how badly I lacked the ability to even see Father and our Gods back in the day, and am amazed at how much patience they have when giving me signs I can understand, even if they are just occurrences that manifest in this world physically, as they know I'll pick up on them and understand. Like 6 incense sticks falling on the floor at once, like the way flames move, like the numbers formed by oddly shaped things that resonate with me enough to make me understand the direction I need to go towards.
It's all things that help when you don't have the senses everyone else talks about. The senses take more time, but you can read the world, as it still is a vector of our Gods' and Goddesses' messages.
To be honest I feel I advanced more when I listened more to these than when I tried to "look through an obscured scope". I was also seriously mastering the trance state, like I never could before. I only stopped because I was being strongly harassed by someone and, basically, I spent the whole year after that looking after myself. The same year I started seeing Demons in visions again, and knew I was getting closer to something.

Now I am, once again, repeating a cycle I've done enough times feeling nothing: awakenings, yoga, void meditation, Elements.. only, this time I feel something is definitely going to work and unlock me. I KNOW I'm gonna make it. If not soon, then a little after that, but it's gonna happen.
My priority now is listening to my GD and using the most perfect energies for the job of unlocking my chakras, the dormant ones that took long enough to stir and wake up. It is obviously no easy task for me, but I am no longer fooled by anything that wants me to become distracted and ineffective. I eradicated all that in my life, and now I can finally dedicate myself entirely to becoming the best SS I can be.

(And, sorry, maybe unneeded paragraph, just felt like telling you how my life has transformed. Maybe you'll pick up something that will make sense to you and help you improve in some way as well.)

Today, the effects of Fire are tuned down a bit. It may be that Water reacted. No depression though. I don't feel exhilarated like yesterday but I still feel that something has definitely changed. I'm shaken away from the old path of thoughts and feelings and my body can withstand cold better. Also, the area of 6th and Pineal ache today. Yesterday there was no ache.

How many days has it been since you absorbed both Fire and Earth? I strongly suggest (if you aren't doing it already) that you write down somewhere everything you observe in yourself. Immediate changes, visions, effects, localized heat in your body (like a particular limb perhaps), and date every entry. This seems like stuff you'll remember clearly, but in one year time you may re-read your own entry and see just how much different things feel. Visions you forgot about may hold new meaning for you, effects and the reasons they occur will be clearer, and so on. You may draw shapes you see instead of describing them, they may mean a completely different thing later in time. In my personal opinion, symbolism is extremely important when you don't have the strongest (or sucky) astral senses. The world is the paper on which the Gods write what they want you to know, there are messages you won't notice unless they want you to pay particular attention to them. I didn't notice a number displayed in my car until I asked the Gods to give me a sign to help me understand who my GD is. When I saw the number the same day I also instinctively knew what to do with it, and I was amazed to find out Her name. (The mess I did after that, finding also another name if using the number and counting differently, was entirely my fault as I was overthinking it, but the first result was super clear to me. Just go with your guts and see what turns up.)

Dude, sorry if sometimes I start ranting about unrelated things in these posts. When I type my mind tends to organize thought in such a way that old "folders" in my head fall open on the floor and I pay attention to something that might be important to add. (Obviously this is fixable with Void lol, but a lot of the time this turns out to be useful so I let the folders display and tell me what it'll be. If I find it a pointless information I'll just dismiss it as such.)

Take care!

I'm feeling pretty confident by now with pronounciation, feeling the vibration, and affirmations (our very own Gentile Command Console!
Command console is your meditation and workings where you program the energy, manifestations can be observed during the game. This way the analogy makes sense.

In the past 20 years I haven't meditated EVERY single day. Some days I had so much shit going on I couldn't allow myself to sleep, was stuck in a hospital guarding someone, or had to work my ass with no rest because my 'father' didn't give my mother anymore time to empty of our stuff the house he took from us. I just couldn't sit and meditate or do RTRs. I did what I could, considering everything.
I hear you. Although I haven't been SS for long, I've been there, too. There have been periods with so much shit going on, you fall asleep trying to do your basic AC+AoP around midnight. Some days I couldn't manage even that. This is what evolution is all about. You will feel bad about your situation so you make a few adjustments and finally MAKE the time to meditate, feeling proud afterwards.

And, sorry, maybe unneeded paragraph, just felt like telling you how my life has transformed.
Enough with them excuses, said it already. Actually, I was just thinking about that phenomenon of writing out your thoughts and feelings. It helps guys like us clarify and find a way forward. It also has some mutual benefits. We can learn from others mistakes or realize something suddenly.

How many days has it been since you absorbed both Fire and Earth? I strongly suggest (if you aren't doing it already) that you write down somewhere everything you observe in yourself.
On 29th of February I did Earth and approx. 24 hours later on 1st of March I did Fire. After the initial euphoria on 2nd of March, Water obivously reacted and on 3d of March I felt a little bit of melancholy but nothing depressive. And yes, I'm writing it all down already.

Perhaps I was being narrow minded when I insisted on using only one Element at a time.
You may be right. When I got the urge to invoke Fire after Earth, I also noticed that they are not opposites like invoking Water after Fire would be. I could use some more of them both if my natal chart situation can be trusted.

I feel you've done real good with your Elemental meditations for the first time. Congrats, man.
Didn't burn the house down, didn't burn myself out. I think that qualifies as success LOL :D
Anyway, stupid jokes aside, I'm happy with the results and longing for more already. I'm one of those 'all-or-nothing' types. This is where a good balance between your urges/desires and common sense really pays off.

I also have pondered and wondered about my GD long enough, and decided She can only be the one I know best. The other visions mostly confound me right now.
I would leave this topic alone if I were you. You just concentrate on warfare, working on yourself and aspire to attain high standards and purity. IMO, this way you'll show the gods you are a worthy business partner and holding it down. Such things won't go overlooked in Hell. Regarding visions, you should ask your GD to communicate with you in a way you could understand.
One day I was contemplating a subject hesitantly, there was a song on the radio and suddenly the music stopped for a brief moment and a male voice said "It's okay". It was a part of that particular song, of course, but I felt clearly that my attention was directed to that exact moment. I wasn't exactly following the song before. This way I got my confirmation.

I guess some days (maybe because of unfavorable planets) we feel like we're not making any progress at all, while others we are amazed at how much difference and effect or encounters we noticed. The key is constance.
Bingo. Consistently, every day, not expecting any results. Doing things like RTR proudly because you have a higher duty. Like a warrior charging into battle, knowing all too well this one may be his last one but doing it with fiery passion nevertheless.

Like 6 incense sticks falling on the floor at once, like the way flames move, like the numbers formed by oddly shaped things that resonate with me enough to make me understand the direction I need to go towards.
I see 666 and 66 everywhere. With the 666 everything is clear but the 66 is bothering me.

Dude, sorry if sometimes I start ranting about unrelated things in these posts.
Here we go again. Stop the excuses. This process of ranting can have mutual benefits. Don't forget that.

Best of luck to you, bro.

Apprentice said:
I hear you. Although I haven't been SS for long, I've been there, too. There have been periods with so much shit going on, you fall asleep trying to do your basic AC+AoP around midnight. Some days I couldn't manage even that. This is what evolution is all about. You will feel bad about your situation so you make a few adjustments and finally MAKE the time to meditate, feeling proud afterwards.

I've been having trouble making time with all the work and different shifts, especially the ones that deprive me of enough sleep, but in the end I managed to get a pretty solid routine working. RTRs in the evening, AC and AoP multiple times a day (these are something I'm just so used to do it takes nearly no time), and everything else I squeeze whenever I can. Mornings are the greatest for Elemental meditation as I'm still recovering from sleep and more open to energies before noon, the days off provide with great afternoons of Void meditation in various short timed sessions so I can purposely 'awake' myself from it and make me restart it as many times as I can, and opening chakras by focusing on them I can more often than not do at work when there's nobody around to talk to me. I would do RTRs at work but, other than getting disturbed by people, I tried using the paintable version on my phone and the last few letters couldn't be blotted out. Figured it was an enemy attack so I do it on my computer when I'm home, normally around midnight.

Enough with them excuses, said it already.

SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!! XD Ok, ok.. I'm done.

Actually, I was just thinking about that phenomenon of writing out your thoughts and feelings. It helps guys like us clarify and find a way forward. It also has some mutual benefits. We can learn from others mistakes or realize something suddenly.

That's the greatest benefit in communication between SS. It makes it faster for us to learn by comparing notes and sharing experiences. I know it WON'T be exactly the same for everyone, so probably not all the information will be useful to everyone, but there's patterns we can follow and hints that make sense. In my case and yours, I guess, a lot of energy talk from others won't help much, but I think you and I will soon somehow learn, possibly in different ways or through different experiences, how to develop a feel for energy in a basic way, so we will be able to take into consideration all that shitload of information that made sense to others until then and seemed useless to us.

On 29th of February I did Earth and approx. 24 hours later on 1st of March I did Fire. After the initial euphoria on 2nd of March, Water obivously reacted and on 3d of March I felt a little bit of melancholy but nothing depressive. And yes, I'm writing it all down already.

Good. I feel that writing it all down not only documents your progress, but also forces your mind to go through it all once again and brush up pieces of information you may have initially dismissed as unimportant. Personal considerations, sudden thoughts that may be coming from our Gods in order to push us towards further understanding, it all gets written down. When you advance and feel like comparing notes with your older and less experienced self, you can see things that MAY hold a different and clearer meaning because your more experience is letting you see whatever you missed before.
As for Element meditations, I think it's more than clear to me right now that no matter what Element we absorb, its opposite will always counter after a while. I don't know where it was, now, but I'm pretty sure there's a meditation in the JoS that makes you absorb all the Elements into different chakras. Tried it when I didn't feel a thing, but I will again after I'm done unblocking the ones I'm working with.

You may be right. When I got the urge to invoke Fire after Earth, I also noticed that they are not opposites like invoking Water after Fire would be. I could use some more of them both if my natal chart situation can be trusted.

Whatever the natal chart situation is, I don't think we should think of it as a limitation. As I said before (and I may be wrong), "guidelines". One thing that however I don't understand and that I haven't found in older posts/topics: what exactly is the Element reported in each Demon's description? Does that have to do with our assigned GD (as in, we normally have the same dominant Element)?
(Yeah yeah.. I'm not gonna stress with it. I'll eventually find out when I develop better senses. Just curious what that stands for, cuz I would assume Demons are perfectly balanced in every single Element... maybe it's a personal favorite? Also I noticed that different Element in their description usually means a different "set" of abilities.. ever noticed that?)

I'm one of those 'all-or-nothing' types. This is where a good balance between your urges/desires and common sense really pays off.

All or nothing is the only thing that makes sense to me whenever I tried something new. I'm guessing the only mistake here would be to take a known effect as 'granted' because I absorb more energy. I'm thinking the saying "less is more" here applies. Gently nudging chakras with Elements seem to work better for me than flooding my entire being with 'bonecrushing' Earth, as you put it. Bonecrushing surely may make one able to hold the Element better, but it won't help with localized purposes, like blocked chakras.

Elements aside, today I have long hours of work (hence I'm writing you now from the computer as it's impossible to quote/unquote with a dam touch on an android lol) and I think I will not use Elements for a change. I want to see if (as someone suggested it in my other post) I can use my own energy to feel (surely will feel), spin and unlock blocked chakras. I might as well go back to white energy instead of gold. Gold is great, it's the way I saw Father both times, but it may be distracting to visualize. White I have used for a lot of time before going gold, and as it holds all colors it is probably going to work better.
Also, I don't like the idea of relying so much on Elements. They're great, but I need to work in a slower way in order to open myself. Void meditation will be increased too, I have to prove myself to Father as capable, like you said too.

I would leave this topic alone if I were you. You just concentrate on warfare, working on yourself and aspire to attain high standards and purity. IMO, this way you'll show the gods you are a worthy business partner and holding it down. Such things won't go overlooked in Hell. Regarding visions, you should ask your GD to communicate with you in a way you could understand.
One day I was contemplating a subject hesitantly, there was a song on the radio and suddenly the music stopped for a brief moment and a male voice said "It's okay". It was a part of that particular song, of course, but I felt clearly that my attention was directed to that exact moment. I wasn't exactly following the song before. This way I got my confirmation.

I know, and you're right. Yesterday at work I have received more signs, but they brought me to different answers, as in different Demons' names (one in particular was very 'evident', as it almost spelled the name of another Demon that had caught my interest all of a sudden). In the end I got confused and realized I was overthinking it. I will know for sure once I can ask them myself. For the time being, I have to open myself and work hard either in warfare and on myself. There's nothing I want more than to be with the Gods everyday of the rest of eternity, so I'm doing what's required.

Bingo. Consistently, every day, not expecting any results. Doing things like RTR proudly because you have a higher duty. Like a warrior charging into battle, knowing all too well this one may be his last one but doing it with fiery passion nevertheless.

In retrospetion, I think the most successful times in my meditations/rituals/training have always been the ones where I wasn't expecting anything to happen. If I think and expect too much (or too little or nothing) I am literally fucking up my own work. By not expecting anything I create a "void"... in terms of quantum physics this sometimes is thought of as "creation", as everything transforms, but to create you must start with the void. Just a thought, but it did help me willingly summoning visions in the past. I guess one could even just call it "trance state", as you lower your brainwaves and your expectations/distracting brain activity along with them.

I see 666 and 66 everywhere. With the 666 everything is clear but the 66 is bothering me.

Consider this too. If you see 666 it is rather clear most of the time, but when you see 66 maybe your mind just wants to see the missing 6 too much and you get disappointed in the message. Maybe that wasn't necessarily a message, or it's the enemy making pay attention to something you're not supposed to care much for. This is why "universe messages" need to be sifted carefully with reason, in my opinion. If you, for instance, read a lot about Demons and some details really felt good/familiar/positive/attractive, and you see those messages suggesting those details, it MIGHT be the Demon those details are related to telling you to "go for it". Whatever "go for it" means. I don't think it's necessarily meaning "I'm your GD", but perhaps a skill that Demon has is something you might learn more about? Know what I'm saying?
Yet again, messages can get really fucked up, so one should just focus on opening the astral senses and not care about what the universe may or may not say if we are easily confused. SOME messages, repeated multiple times, in different ways, strong enough, may be important. Not all, but some. You know which ones those are.

Here we go again. Stop the excuses. This process of ranting can have mutual benefits. Don't forget that.

Ranting is good. Noted. ;)

Go easy with the Elements, let me know how it goes. :)

Shael said:
You can tell what kind of element you are dominant in by looking at your natal chart. Every planet is in a certain sign, and every sign has an element assigned to it. On astro.com when you do your chart, it will be conveniently marked in colors. Blue is water, green is earth, red is fire, yellow is air. You are dominant in the element that you have the most planets in.

In general, if something feels good to you then that's a positive sign. Just make sure to regularly take a few days break between element invocations and observe closely what effects it has on you. Element stuff can often show hours or days later, so taking breaks will ensure you dont overwhelm yourself with any particular element.

My chart is equal on all elemants. How do I figure that out?

Ramier108666 said:
That's a really good thing, actually.
I'm not sure how you'd determine it in this case. I'd imagine perhaps looking at what elements your AC and MC are and "counting" them the same as planets, may help in finding a dominant element. Another thing might be to count your chart ruler more than your other planets and determine the dominant element that way.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:
I'm not sure how you'd determine it in this case. I'd imagine perhaps looking at what elements your AC and MC are and "counting" them the same as planets, may help in finding a dominant element. Another thing might be to count your chart ruler more than your other planets and determine the dominant element that way.

That's what I did actually. But to state it openly, my chart ruler is Scorpio, with a stellium. Scorpio is water, so would that indicate more thorough idea if that is my element?

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:
Shael said:

Sorry Shael, I just looked at my chart more thorough. Only three elements are predominant: Earth, Air, and Water.

I tried using the paintable version on my phone and the last few letters couldn't be blotted out. Figured it was an enemy attack so I do it on my computer when I'm home, normally around midnight
Get yourself a painting app and make a JPEG file out of the Final RTR. I converted the pdf file into JPEG with inverted colors (black background, white letters). And since Galaxy Note comes with a pen, blotting the letters is precise and addictive :p .

I've been having trouble making time with all the work and different shifts, especially the ones that deprive me of enough sleep, but in the end I managed to get a pretty solid routine working.
Sounds good. I had so much going on lately, JoS rituals in addition to warfare and personal workings, plus adapting with the added Elements. Actually I feel like I need to take it easy for a couple of days, performing essentials only. Doing too much at once is counterproductive and makes one loose perspective.

In my case and yours, I guess, a lot of energy talk from others won't help much, but I think you and I will soon somehow learn, possibly in different ways or through different experiences, how to develop a feel for energy in a basic way, so we will be able to take into consideration all that shitload of information that made sense to others until then and seemed useless to us.
I wouldn't use the word 'useless' here. For example, if there is a warning for a ritual against getting overwhelming, then it is a smart idea to take heed of it. The same goes for feeling the energy. I can't say that there are too many cases where I've felt something. A lack of feeling, I presume, doesn't invalidate a working or ritual but the stance taken by your rational mind can.
Regarding warnings, these saved me while trying the Elements for the first time. I wouldn't be so happy if I had inhaled Fire for 8 or 10 times.

Does that have to do with our assigned GD (as in, we normally have the same dominant Element)? (Yeah yeah.. I'm not gonna stress with it. I'll eventually find out when I develop better senses. Just curious what that stands for, cuz I would assume Demons are perfectly balanced in every single Element... maybe it's a personal favorite? Also I noticed that different Element in their description usually means a different "set" of abilities.. ever noticed that?)
Yup, I've noticed. Don't overthink it, answers will come.

In retrospetion, I think the most successful times in my meditations/rituals/training have always been the ones where I wasn't expecting anything to happen. If I think and expect too much (or too little or nothing) I am literally fucking up my own work. By not expecting anything I create a "void"...
There you go. However, I guess there is nothing wrong with positive expectations as long as you don't become obsessed. Just don't take your rational self too seriously.

but when you see 66 maybe your mind just wants to see the missing 6 too much and you get disappointed in the message. Maybe that wasn't necessarily a message, or it's the enemy making pay attention to something you're not supposed to care much for.
Like why is my phone battery often exactly at 66% when I look at it. Two days ago my wife showed me something on her phone and there it was again, 66% battery! There are many more examples of 66, I just don't remember all of them. Add 777, 555 and 11:11 to that.
I've learned to go only by 666. This is as clear as it can get.

Go easy with the Elements, let me know how it goes.
For the last two days I have been thinking about how to continue. It seems that I need to give it some more time to stabilize because, obviously my Water still has strong waves in it. I think I'm gonna do the Earth next after some time and give it a couple of days to settle before burning with Fire again.

Take care, brother.

Apprentice said:
Get yourself a painting app and make a JPEG file out of the Final RTR.

Not necessary anymore, the thing started working. ;) I'll do it anyway just to make sure I don't lose anything.

Doing too much at once is counterproductive and makes one loose perspective.

True. Priority is a must here, RTRs and working on ourselves takes precedence. I guess the good thing about the Elements is that, being powerful energies, you don't have to do them everyday of course, using the time you need to stabilize with them (a few days generally is a good idea) to work on other things. Just be careful not to mistake one effect from something else as them, or vice versa. Confusion sometime can spell disaster.

I wouldn't use the word 'useless' here.

I don't mean the useful hints and safe procedures, just the related experiences of others (not SS actually, this goes back to the early 2000s when I'd talk about these things and abilities with people who claimed they had some). They related feeling a lot of energy in some areas, etc. A lot of that came from interacting with me (through my thoughtforms) and I begun to wonder why on Earth they'd feel it so intensely.
Safety is the first thing of course. The first Element I inhaled I only did for a breath to go very slowly with it, given the information from HP Maxine.

Don't overthink it, answers will come.

I normally overthink things a lot (Air people lol) but lately I'm learning how to slow down a lot and wait. Answers will come when I'm ready for them.

Like why is my phone battery often exactly at 66% when I look at it. Two days ago my wife showed me something on her phone and there it was again, 66% battery! There are many more examples of 66, I just don't remember all of them. Add 777, 555 and 11:11 to that.
I've learned to go only by 666. This is as clear as it can get.

Have you considered the fact that the phone battery will never display 666%? XD Think it's my turn to tell you not to overthink, Bro. Father Satan is present, that much is beyond clear. Just keep training yourself. In some time from now, maybe a year, maybe months, we will be sharing information on details we both saw from Demons we work with. I'm feeling very positive about it.

For the last two days I have been thinking about how to continue. It seems that I need to give it some more time to stabilize because, obviously my Water still has strong waves in it. I think I'm gonna do the Earth next after some time and give it a couple of days to settle before burning with Fire again.

I think you should just take it easier for now. You already had great success (in my opinion) using Earth and Fire and observing a positive difference in yourself. Water follows Fire, that much is obvious. Maybe you're not feeling bad effects from Air because it's the Element you have lots of already, so you're readier when getting Earth. My suggestions for now is: do what you know works on you. RTRs give you a buzz? I read older posts, people report about the same effects I myself could observe. What other things make you feel, or are you particularly sure that you can always use with a certain 'mastery'? For me it's the 'astral scent' (I really need a name other than Clairalience lol), and astral clone (thoughtforms). Over the last couple of days I think I picked up some... abnormal scents. At work, where battery acid flows in the air sometimes, I smelled a nice cake and there was no cake anywhere. Then other scents. Some I just don't know what they might belong to.
And I finally decided to heed the words of those who suggested I should use my own energy 'against' me to feel, so yesterday I created a thoughtform for myself (the only HARD thing for me is picking a name! :lol: ) but I think it's a good idea. I'm planning to feed it and grow it and keep it(/her). White magick one of course, I programmed it to help me with opening and unblocking the chakras, particularly the head ones.
And you know what?
As I was chanting her name and imprinting her purpose, I FELT what I can only think was my pineal gland. It was in the back compared to the sixth chakra's location, a little to the right. Like a tiny spark. It felt 'like a small bit of its cocoon got disintegrated'. I'm thinking it's detoxicating with my energy. This, I never felt before. I'm feeling positive, Bro. Very.

Ramier108666 said:
That's what I did actually. But to state it openly, my chart ruler is Scorpio, with a stellium. Scorpio is water, so would that indicate more thorough idea if that is my element?
If you have your Pluto in Scorpio as well then I would say so, yes.

I guess the good thing about the Elements is that, being powerful energies, you don't have to do them everyday of course, using the time you need to stabilize with them (a few days generally is a good idea) to work on other things. Just be careful not to mistake one effect from something else as them, or vice versa. Confusion sometime can spell disaster.
I think my Water overreacted and made me feel shitty for a couple of days. How can one avoid this turbulence in elements? I felt like a king for 2-3 days and then the Water put my happy bonfire out :D
I think I'm gonna try single Elements from now on in order to get to know them better. Haven't decided yet what I'm gonna do next, Fire or Earth. Definitely low reps, wait 3-4 days and then decide what's next.

Have you considered the fact that the phone battery will never display 666%? XD Think it's my turn to tell you not to overthink, Bro. Father Satan is present, that much is beyond clear. Just keep training yourself. In some time from now, maybe a year, maybe months, we will be sharing information on details we both saw from Demons we work with. I'm feeling very positive about it.
Thanks, brother. We are both Air so it is easier to understand what the other is going through.
I'm looking forward to these experiences with the Demons.
By the way, I read a very informative post from another brother lately that made me think. Maybe it really is a good thing we don't have our astral senses open yet. Maybe we just aren't ready? I mean, it is not like beyond this invisible veil there are only Powers of Hell waiting to greet us. I'm under the impression that, on the astral, there is all kinds of shit floating around: enemy thoughtforms, so-called angels and whatnot. And because you have a hard time with Void (me sometimes too in that I can't let go), it is currently better for us to stay out of it until we are ready. The sheer volume of shit coming through may just be overwhelming for an inexperienced operator who is unable to tune out of it all. This may lead to insanity. We have to evolve ourselves and get ready. Just my thoughts.

RTRs give you a buzz? I read older posts, people report about the same effects I myself could observe.
So far no buzz from these. Invoking Fire gave me a BUZZ. After a passionate RTR session I feel like I've accomplished something, I feel proud to serve Satan.
Today was the second day I felt weird, tired, not interested at all, sleep deprived (despite sleeping solid 9 hours). Symptoms are basically the same when someone is lacking Fire. So I finished my work reluctantly and went to meditate (Saturn hour is probably the best for RTR). Did four of them, an AC, a personal working and somehow felt instantly better. Feels like my Fire woke up. It may also be that some enemy scum was draining me. Yesterday I felt that these sumbitches tried to make me feel down. Returning Curses sorted it out. Strange. I have to remember to take some time, do Void and look around inside myself to get a picture of whattaF is going on at moments like this one. Hard to do if you have deadlines and a lot of work waiting, though.

I FELT what I can only think was my pineal gland. It was in the back compared to the sixth chakra's location, a little to the right. Like a tiny spark. It felt 'like a small bit of its cocoon got disintegrated'. I'm thinking it's detoxicating with my energy. This, I never felt before. I'm feeling positive, Bro. Very.
The same location was aching when I did opening the 6th recently. Sometimes the pain was in the middle of the brain (6th), sometimes only pineal (a little to the right), sometimes both.
Your thoughtform experiment sounds interesting, I hope it works nicely for you.

Look after yourself, brother.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:
If you have your Pluto in Scorpio as well then I would say so, yes.

Yes that's also correct. Four planets in Scorpio

Apprentice said:
I think I'm gonna try single Elements from now on in order to get to know them better. Haven't decided yet what I'm gonna do next, Fire or Earth. Definitely low reps, wait 3-4 days and then decide what's next.

When you're new to the Elements, being them energies of such opposite nature to each other, I think the best approach is choose one, try, see what it's like, get sick of it, move to the next.
There is a certain something when moving to the next Element, you just know which one you NEED. A lot of the time it's the opposite one, mind you.. In no way I discourage from going from one Element to its opposite, it's probably the best way to understand them anyway. Just don't overdo it and keep your eyes open for any effect (I already know you don't have troubles with that).

Maybe it really is a good thing we don't have our astral senses open yet. Maybe we just aren't ready? I mean, it is not like beyond this invisible veil there are only Powers of Hell waiting to greet us. I'm under the impression that, on the astral, there is all kinds of shit floating around: enemy thoughtforms, so-called angels and whatnot. And because you have a hard time with Void (me sometimes too in that I can't let go), it is currently better for us to stay out of it until we are ready. The sheer volume of shit coming through may just be overwhelming for an inexperienced operator who is unable to tune out of it all. This may lead to insanity. We have to evolve ourselves and get ready. Just my thoughts.

You're not wrong, I thought of this many times. I ask myself, am I really ready to see not just Father and Demons, but all kinds of potentially scary shit?
The thing is, we've all been influenced by media and generally mother that make you believe (to some degree, even if you don't) that if you SAW what's behind the veil you'd find it disturbing. Just think of 'Constantine', he reports how his younger years were a nightmare, who in their right mind would want that?

My idea is that when we Dedicate ourselves to Satan that is only the first step, and TRUE Dedication occurs the day we sincerely believe we are ready to face anything. Warfare when you don't see or hear or feel is easy, you just AC after that and it's all good, but imagine if you saw, felt and heard those bastards all the time... This is the reason I allowed a psychopath to lower me defenses to an extreme point, so I could 'draw them closer' and finally know what it is that happens when we don't have protection. It's very quickly leading to insanity, that's for sure. I even developed 'exploding head syndrome' (had to study the symptoms just to find out what it was) from that shit, and I couldn't tell anyone because I had no one that could understand.
So do I really want to see now? Yes, so I can aim my most condensed Fire to something that's not able to take advantage of its invisibility anymore!

By the way, I am trying a different 'version' of Void meditation now, as the official one just gets me more thoughts. This is something that according to an 'astral projection expert' (who gets paid to tell people things) is one of the many methods to trigger AP/OBE. Long story short, you focus on the whirlwind of kaleidoscopic colors and shapes AS WELL as on the breathing sound. I find it easier to focus than to quiet the mind completely (like all perhaps) and it gave me a strange result a couple nights ago.
There's a normal 'hum' within yourself, maybe the soul, or the body, or both, I don't know, but it never stops (not the 'whistling noise', this is a humming). When focusing on my breath while watching calmly the inside of my eyelids suddenly it stopped, there was absolute silence. I think it was a pretty clear trance state, didn't last for more than a couple of seconds (STILL much longer than the duration of my average vision) but it felt.. I dunno.. Quiet and powerful.

I guess there's no harm experimenting by mixing techniques, I'm gonna try and make it last longer. Five seconds, ten, and so on. When I'll be ready I'll try and call Father.

So far no buzz from these. Invoking Fire gave me a BUZZ.

I'm thinking what works for me in the RTR is the quick repetition me sounds that I found in the runes. I tend to speak them in a way that feels a bit like vibration, when I feel them pressuring my third eye I know that's how I'm doing it right. Felt like that when I saw/felt Satan, so I'm keeping it up.
From the Elements the only one I felt the strongest and sometimes intolerable is always the Earth. I guess BUZZ is the right word there, it's energy I even think of more condensed so I guess that's why it gives me that effect.

The same location was aching when I did opening the 6th recently. Your thoughtform experiment sounds interesting, I hope it works nicely for you.

Other than surprising I think it was more accidental, I was aiming for the sixth, then felt the pineal gland, went for the chakra (energy) and felt the gland (physical). I don't know, guy was just unexpected.

As for the thoughtform, I should have known, it didn't last long. I charged it everyday but it just didn't feel that powerful anymore. So, yes, I'm thinking of Elements... just not yet, it would probably be premature to change tactics after one attempt only. Besides, I know it works a lot on others, I'm pretty sure I can direct it to myself.
I just need to think this well and choose the right name, shape, 'feel' (more on that in a moment), affirmation, so I won't screw up with unclear messages to imprint, and method of recharging it.

As for the 'feel', I say feel but I mean SCENT. So why didn't I say scent in the first place? Because scents are very probably the one thing I feel best. To be honest I'm surprised there's not very much around on Clairalience, maybe it's not that common, who knows.

Yesterday I picked up a scent from a movie and got the idea. What if I try to impress the scent on the thoughtform? Could it even be done? It's would certainly help me recognize it and using it, I just imagine it would require a more powerful will to condense that information on it. One thing I thought (disclaimer: this is not fapping material lol) is that perhaps if I used a scent that arouses me, I could kill two jews with one stone: while I use the thoughtform to stimulate and open my blocked/inactive chakras, I can use the sexual energy (from the arousal from the scent) to recharge it while I use it, making it stronger and bypassing the waste of time and effort for a separate session just to recharge it.... Mmm.
It's could work, I think. I just need to plan this well because if my theory works I may make a thoughtform last much more and very powerful with time.

OK. Fuck, I'm Air. Never stop bubbling.
What do you think? Doable? Suggestions?

PS. No seriously, you should definitely try Clairalience, it's the easiest Clair-something ability.

Just don't overdo it and keep your eyes open for any effect (I already know you don't have troubles with that).
Thank you for the vote of confidence. I haven't yet felt the time to be right to take a second lesson in Elemental training. A lot of things have transpired during these days. As you may know, a lot of countries have closed their borders and declared emergencies. I was busy taking care of business, preparations and warfare. The funny thing is, regarding this virus, I don't feel afraid at all. I'm not stupid either. We live in a scarcely populated countryside. For some reason, I have always felt the urge to live like this, away from any cities or even towns.

I even developed 'exploding head syndrome'
Well, fuck me. I've heard thunder roaring righ before falling into sleep multiple times! Only that I haven't been harassed in the way you describe, at least not to my knowledge. I even didn't know that this is a syndrome with a name, LOL.

Yes, so I can aim my most condensed Fire to something that's not able to take advantage of its invisibility anymore!
Tread carefully and avoid delusions. If I have understood everything correctly, you are better off becoming an adept in Void and the ability of tuning out.

while I use the thoughtform to stimulate and open my blocked/inactive chakras. What do you think? Doable? Suggestions?
Dunno, man. I'd stick with the classics if I were you. For some reason I'm getting a feeling that the classics work more efficiently if you void yourself and then FOCUS. Remember, there are no shortcuts.
Good luck and take care.

Apprentice said:

I don't feel scared of viruses at all, either. But true enough, I might say I have "built" around me a reality in which I never get sick. From anything (other than occasional tooth pain). Last time I got sick I can't even remember it. I was surely less than 16 cause that's where my memory takes me but it was certainly younger than that. I MIGHT hazard saying that it was since I started getting seriously interested in Biokinesis (the skill that's been mentioned in the "only shapeshifter" topic), as I felt it was more deeply connected with me than all the other '-kinesises' family. I've always loved to read about them ("Telekinesis" was the word that single handedly brought me to the JoS in the first place, so..), but I always felt there was a grander ability in mastering "Life" as an element than probably anything else. Anything else but, perhaps, "the mind" of course.

My only concern is about others, family members and "intelligent fools" who don't want to listen to my advice, like doing Yoga 10 minutes a day to fix for good their back problems (it fixed my back pain) and other ignorants uninterested in self betterment.

Also, (because I always think back about that every time I think "Biokinesis"), I can't help thinking of the 'fish event' I explained, and how Life has got to be a force to be reckoned with. Sometimes I just feel like dumping all other abilities, Elements and all that is secondary to pursue this ..path? I don't know, it's one of the things I must understand and figure out for myself yet.

I even didn't know that this is a syndrome with a name, LOL.

I never heard of it either, I found out it was a syndrome when I looked up the symptoms I had experienced (months after having it, I wasn't lucid enough to do it back then, only scared shitless). It's a syndrome that, long story short, makes you increasingly convinced your head is about to explode, and as much as this sounds like a physical impossibility, the belief is so strong you actually feel the terror of this happening. It's triggered by a long time period of INTENSE everyday stress. So nothing anyone sick of work or just after a painful breakup will experience. Most people will find other ways to distract themselves from the pain or worry in order to safely retain their sanity, 'exploding head syndrome' is the proof the person has not even thought about getting away from the problem causing pain, if anything the problem was 'embraced' as the solution, causing as a result even more pain and stress.
I truly don't wish this on anyone (other than those who wish our destruction obviously, jews and all those super corrupted gentiles who just don't care about anything but money or causing pain).

The cure is: getting away from the problem ASAP. It will still leave some PTSD (its strength depending on the person's mental strength) but that I could deal with. Focusing on reaching Father Satan has helped greatly, of course.

you are better off becoming an adept in Void and the ability of tuning out.

Agreed on the Void. As for the "tuning out", I think there's a few different meaning for this concept. One of them (that worked for me in a way similar to how I don't get sick) is by "rewriting" reality. Not really with affirmations, but more like embracing the concept of the new reality you want to manifest for good. To tell you the truth, affirmations feel 'weak' to me in a sense.. almost like I'm trying too hard to accomplish something that's meant to be done differently, in a simpler way.
Rewriting reality is the simpler way.

And while I have this thought going on, while tuning OUT works greatly for things we DON'T want, I'm thinking that tuning IN may very very well attract those things we DO want in our lives (but that the concept of easily attracting what we want is still too hard to catch). Also, earlier today I had this 'hint' and understood how different Gods have different skills, like those that make others fall in love.. love is an energy, when you use it you can change the way others react to each other. The same goes for the power to kill by Fire, to manipulate wind, to heal, to do anything. In my own understanding, there are "bubbles" of energy, or rather "kingdoms" of energy, in which only one element works (not just as in Water, Fire, Air and Earth, but also as Life, Death, Plant, Animal, Love, Hate, Health, Sickness, even "Machine/Technology" as you know, and all the things one can learn about and master). I found that by mentally and energetically choosing to 'enter' these kingdoms (or, as I see more fit, allowing them to absorb you in order to mingle with them in a more intimate/soul way) one can use that particular 'element', learning from it, manipulating it, becoming one with it.
And THIS link with various things, I think is what makes our Gods capable of using all those different skills we find in their descriptions.

Makes sense? Again, this is my own understanding, I'm just reporting what works for me in the hope that it will work for you. I think it should, it sounds legit to me to this day.

I'd stick with the classics if I were you. For some reason I'm getting a feeling that the classics work more efficiently if you void yourself and then FOCUS. Remember, there are no shortcuts.
Good luck and take care.

Classics indeed, but right not I don't really feel like mingling with Elements, or thoughtforms. I tried it again and the effect was minimal, so it's probably something I'm adapting to as well as avoiding not to become too dependant on it.
Void is surely the way. If I'll mingle with elements it will be those I just described other than the main 4 (minus Quintessence, which I still don't understand enough).

Take care!

Long time no write, brother. Bet you already thought I forgot :lol:

Classics indeed, but right not I don't really feel like mingling with Elements, or thoughtforms.
I hope you understood that I had classical chakra opening excercises in mind.

Oh boy, times have been tough lately. I had to prep with my family for possible lockdowns etc. I had also imagined that if this crisis/quarantine hits, I'd have all the time for myself, meditations and the warfare. Boy was I wrong. Because we are self-employed and producing food, our workload hit the roof and beyond. All the people are idle at homes now and they all need to eat. You get the picture.

Anyway, during this battle of work I noticed that my imaginary wheels are starting to wobble (too much air right there). So I re-read the descriptions of the Elements and decided to play around with Earth. Did 5 inhales daily, three days in a row. After the second day I had joint pains in the evening. Nothing major, just electric, light to moderate sensation of pain in my lumbar, knees and shoulders. After a nights sleep, the pain went away. I feel GROUNDed now, mentally more stable, no bubbling, able to concentrate and work. And also, Void comes easier. On the other hand, my limits have suddenly become very clear-cut: if my energy is up and it's time to call it a day, I get strong reluctance to work any further. Wasn't like that before. We all know what a bad ground can do to electronics, right :mrgreen:

Earth is nothing like Fire. First encounter with Fire felt like I was high, sparkling around. Earth to me feels calm, appeasing and stabilizing. ANCHORING. Before, my mind during the day was like the inside of a plasma ball - thoughts bouncing around randomly at speed. I could calm it down in order to meditate and do warfare but my success was intermittent. Things are better now. I thank you for encouraging me to experiment.

The need has presented itself to do some retribution work to a person who has wronged my family. I'm thinking now, how could I use the Elements to do that and how to do it right so I don't harm myself in the process. Any ideas?

You take good care of yourself, brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back