Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcement [For Romanians]

NakedPluto [JG]

Being guided and highly appreciative of the responsibility given by the Demon closely loved by the ancient Romanian people I am writing this to announce that this year and in the next years I will be writing revelatory and connecting information about the ancient Romanians people, such as how the Dacians had knowledge about life and soul, how Satan was being followed as well and much more.
I have a lot of revealing information, but as it has a very profound depth and corrupted ideology, suppressed and unrevealed history, the work in relation to this is a lot and requires time and effort.
Also this message is to fulfill the desired announcement of it.

The Getae people ( the word also refers to the Djedis) knew the “craft of immorality”.

There’s a saying in Romania that translates as this “Eternity was born in the *Sat*.” Sat word in Romania means rural area, the closest way of living in relation to the nature. Information on how the Romanian language is very strong related to Sanskrit will also be posted.

Many great people from Romania defended our identity and sacral background, such as Vlad Tepes, spiritual satanist Mihai Eminescu and many more. I will write about them too. Literature and folklore as well has extreme revealing ways of knowledge that had been poorly and childish understood, this as well will be explained. We are very hard attacked because we hold on one of the most profound and open heritage and background. Romanians people have a lot of power.

Serpent of Satan:
Dacian_Gold_Bracelet_at_the_National_Museum_of_Romanian_History_2011_-_5.jpg

PTQ0MCZoYXNoPWRkODQ5MmU3MjYzMjU5YzAyMTUzNzMxYzk3MmQyZTZm.thumb.jpg

The Dacians were one of the richest peoples with an advanced culture in Europe, the Roman emperor Trajan who declared war on them was another jewish puppet.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Dacians were one of the richest peoples with an advanced culture in Europe, the Roman emperor Trajan who declared war on them was another jewish puppet.

Trajan is a warrior and most emperors did well, before Christianity. If you have historical documents and criticism about what you say, write. Is he really a Jew? or is this an inconsistent slander

Prince.of.wallachia said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Trajan is a warrior and most emperors did well, before Christianity. If you have historical documents and criticism about what you say, write. Is he really a Jew? or is this an inconsistent slander

Unfortunately I could not find any historical document or source that mentions that Trajan was a puppet, after the assassination of Nero Rome had several emperors that were a real garbage such as the jewish dynasty of the Flavios and the puppet Trajan, I think when the jew Domitian was murdered because Rome was fed up with the tyranny of the Flavios and they put Nerva, then the jews gave another coup d'etat and put their puppet Trajan.
The last Dacian king Decebalus gave his life defending his people from the Roman army.

nakedhill said:
Being guided and highly appreciative of the responsibility given by the Demon closely loved by the ancient Romanian people I am writing this to announce that this year and in the next years I will be writing revelatory and connecting information about the ancient Romanians people, such as how the Dacians had knowledge about life and soul, how Satan was being followed as well and much more.
That's wonderful. WIll you also post on our forums? I also started a series to expose all the crap that happened in Romania in the last 30 years.
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7299
Due to many people visiting and registering on our forums, hopefully these informations will contribute to the general (increasing) awareness of the masses.

The Alchemist7 said:
nakedhill said:
That's wonderful. WIll you also post on our forums? I also started a series to expose all the crap that happened in Romania in the last 30 years.
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7299
Due to many people visiting and registering on our forums, hopefully these informations will contribute to the general (increasing) awareness of the masses.

Yes of course, I will post there too and much more in time :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back