Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Withering Away Of The Soul

KillerQueen0103

Hey guys I read in the forum about how if we dont meditate, our soul will eventually wither away. I have a few questions about this because Im still a bit confused and want to learn more about it. So if the soul withers away without meditation, does that mean that animals souls will wither into ether as well? Are new animal souls created everyday? Also if there are spirits that cannot advance their soul because they are already dead, how can they ensure that they will meditate in their next life.. can they change their mentality while theyre a spirit so they will be more likely to meditate? Is there anything I can do to help people with this to get them to meditate?

Animal souls are so simple that they are usually automatically reincarnated, and there isn't really a lot to them withering away. A chicken doesn't have a universal type of super consciousness, it's just a chicken. So it just reincarnates easily and without problems.

Each progressive reincarnation, gives an energetic boost to the soul of the person that reincarnates, it should take many hundreds and hundreds of years, until one typically just "gives in". Even in this case, a part of them can be restored, which the Gods might do for people they consider of some value, and reincarnate them anyway even if they did not meditate. But the problem is that if one stoops so low, what one can restore may be quite weak, and require many lifetimes to restore.

With that being stated some souls are actually poof and gone, but this takes a very big amount of time to happen, which could boil down sometimes to a thousand years or more. If there is absolutely no spiritual practice, spiritual death may occur. The Pyramid texts elaborate on this. On the other hand, meditating souls can survive for hundreds and thousands of years, until the completing of the Magnum Opus, which makes one able to continue existing.

Even very simple forms of meditation can help to avoid the major problem of dissipation. This is arrayed in the Ancient Egyptian texts. Others can also help with funerary rites, which is why the funerary rites existed in Egypt in the first place. Even if one did not meditate all that much, others who had knowledge could work to some extent on the souls of the departed so they were reincarnated.

Loved ones from Satanists are in a default category of care and reincarnation. Many of us know firsthand.

One cannot meditate when they are in spirit form, but a change of mentality can lead them to the Gods which can in turn help them out. Many people find out their error only after reincarnating and seeing that what they committed before was errant. This is why in the latest generations there is a lot of cumulative interest in Yoga and Meditation.

LovingSoul said:
Hey guys I read in the forum about how if we dont meditate, our soul will eventually wither away. I have a few questions about this because Im still a bit confused and want to learn more about it. So if the soul withers away without meditation, does that mean that animals souls will wither into ether as well? Are new animal souls created everyday? Also if there are spirits that cannot advance their soul because they are already dead, how can they ensure that they will meditate in their next life.. can they change their mentality while theyre a spirit so they will be more likely to meditate? Is there anything I can do to help people with this to get them to meditate?

I’ve had this on and off again fear of my soul withering away or dissipating. Even though I do the Power meditations and the Final RTR. Is this common? It seems irrational.

I wonder why we can't meditate without the physical body.

Legendary Creature said:
I’ve had this on and off again fear of my soul withering away or dissipating. Even though I do the Power meditations and the Final RTR. Is this common? It seems irrational.

It is irrational in the sense that you should not be concerned. You are likely powerful enough to reincarnate even if you stopped completely. Think about all the normies that likely did nothing for centuries and are still around. Even if you somehow atrophied your soul to nothing, the Gods would reincarnate you.

It is rational in the sense that nobody wants to die or have bad things happen to them.

TopoftheAbyss said:
You need the body to do Asana, breathing exercise and vibrate mantra's. Think about it, it's only natural that you would need the body.

Legendary Creature said:
Use it to strengthen your resolve to continue. Use that as a guiding force for you, until you don't need it anymore (not that you might "need" it now, but you can still use it to help you).

TopoftheAbyss said:
Isn't it to do with the Metaphysics? On quick thought, which means I am not 100% comfortable saying this - the Soul is sort of like the software of a computer, where the Body is the hardware. This next part I am more comfortable saying - the Brain and Mind is/are the medium/media (or to use another computer term or two - the 'interface' or 'drivers') for us between the Astral and the Physical. The Brain 'does' the Mind, and the Brain is Physical where the Mind is Mental/Astral.

Nobody does and this is a most common human fear and anxiety.

As food gives life so meditation gives life to the soul. The difference is the soul has way more tolerance but this is not to be abused.

The enemy lies that the soul is eternal but it is not. If it were already perfect and eternal people wouldn't do their utmost to create spiritual civilizations in order to empower it and perfect it, nor do all these procedures, rituals, meditations etc to improve it.

Anyone who had meditated knows that the soul has improved and that they have improved from it all.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't want to "poof" :(

luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
You need the body to do Asana, breathing exercise and vibrate mantra's. Think about it, it's only natural that you would need the body.
I don't see why you can't breathe without the body.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nobody does and this is a most common human fear and anxiety.

As food gives life so meditation gives life to the soul. The difference is the soul has way more tolerance but this is not to be abused.

The enemy lies that the soul is eternal but it is not. If it were already perfect and eternal people wouldn't do their utmost to create spiritual civilizations in order to empower it and perfect it, nor do all these procedures, rituals, meditations etc to improve it.

Anyone who had meditated knows that the soul has improved and that they have improved from it all.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't want to "poof" :(

My post was nothing but a joke, but you not only have answered my question but also gave me better insight on things and more questions to ponder on ,instead.Thank you ,HP. You treat me better than my own family. I'm delighted.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Well you can't lol at best in your astral body you can attract energy with your mind but because this is less powerful than vibrating a mantra it's not the best way to advance.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Are you trolling?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Each progressive reincarnation, gives an energetic boost to the soul of the person that reincarnates, it should take many hundreds and hundreds of years, until one typically just "gives in". Even in this case, a part of them can be restored, which the Gods might do for people they consider of some value, and reincarnate them anyway even if they did not meditate. But the problem is that if one stoops so low, what one can restore may be quite weak, and require many lifetimes to restore.

With that being stated some souls are actually poof and gone

This second death aka ultimate death mentioned by Gods such as Set or Anubis or others.

But the question is "If a soul goes poof" then could the Gods bring that soul back to existence if they view something occurring with that specific soul"?

I highly doubt any Tom, Dick, and Harry but what if the person generates something wonderful?

Are the Gods so advanced that even the evaporation of the soul from the Universe is a recoverable achievement?

Is the person's information stored on the "Akashic Library" reconstructable to a brand new soul construct?

Or is the vibrational template lost and the soul is doomed and gone forever?

So are these "poof and gone" souls really fully 100% exterminated? or can they be recovered with advanced Gods?

luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
Well you can't lol at best in your astral body you can attract energy with your mind but because this is less powerful than vibrating a mantra it's not the best way to advance.

What about invocation / or possesion. If HPS Maxine could empower dead people / souls why shouldn´t it also work the other way around. If a advanced ss dies and can´t reincarnate asap (planetary alignments, suitabel body), if he would find a beginner to advanced ss maybe one who is layzy. (psychic senses open)
Invocation-> meditation-> advancing etc. Is it clear what I did meant ? I ask something similar in the oriental forum but either the question was overread or ignored.

If this would be something doabel all the communication should be done over Father Satan. Like with Ouija Boards. To avoid abbuse. If someone has a other security concern please post.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Bruh... because you won't have lungs. You can't pull more energy into your body if you don't have a body.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
Bruh... because you won't have lungs. You can't pull more energy into your body if you don't have a body.
But I have an Astral body with Astral lungs?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
But I have an Astral body with Astral lungs?
Are you trolling? Don't make me waste time.

Fuchs said:
luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

What about invocation / or possesion. If HPS Maxine could empower dead people / souls why shouldn´t it also work the other way around. If a advanced ss dies and can´t reincarnate asap (planetary alignments, suitabel body), if he would find a beginner to advanced ss maybe one who is layzy. (psychic senses open)
Invocation-> meditation-> advancing etc. Is it clear what I did meant ? I ask something similar in the oriental forum but either the question was overread or ignored.

If this would be something doabel all the communication should be done over Father Satan. Like with Ouija Boards. To avoid abbuse. If someone has a other security concern please post.
If there is a Human or God that help you empower your soul then yes you could advance a bit. If you are advanced enough you can sustain your astral body but you can't advance that much.

Look if you are a SS that does the correct meditations everyday you do not have to think about death, you can definitely do the Magnum Opus in this life time.

luis said:
Fuchs said:
luis said:

If there is a Human or God that help you empower your soul then yes you could advance a bit. If you are advanced enough you can sustain your astral body but you can't advance that much.

Look if you are a SS that does the correct meditations everyday you do not have to think about death, you can definitely do the Magnum Opus in this life time.

Thanks for the reply Luis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back