Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the real meaning of 3:00 am, besides being Satan's time ???

afl666

I know that 03: 00h (am) is Satan's time, but is there anything else about that time ??

Does the fact that you usually wake up from nowhere between 03: 00h (am) and 03: 30h (am) have any real meaning or is it just coincidence ??

For there is a time that I always wake up at that time, and as I don't know if it has any real meaning; I started setting my alarm clock for this time, where I take the opportunity to do RTR, meditate or reinforce my meditation works and rituals that I am doing.

Many say that this time is the time of the dead, others say that this is the time when the Demons have the greatest power.

Others say that this is the best time to do work of death and destruction; and it is for this reason that many of the "religions like umbanda, candomblé" do the work of death and destruction at that time.

Can someone help me???

3 AM which extends to around 2 hours can be useful, as the feminine part of the mind reaches a strong opening at this hour. So traditionally this hour was used for some meditations and workings.

It doesn't mean anything. Or it means that there is some interference in your sleeping patterns.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
3 AM which extends to around 2 hours can be useful, as the feminine part of the mind reaches a strong opening at this hour. So traditionally this hour was used for some meditations and workings.
Isn't the Magnum Opus started at 3 AM during Spring Equinox?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP,

Thank you for the clarification.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Was this the reason Lord Hitler was most of the time up late (sleept from around 4 AM to 2PM from the video below his former maid) and there for he sleept until noon?

(please don´t mind the jewish bs in the documentary)

6:45 - 6:52min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBiu45onyY

Aquarius said:
It doesn't mean anything. Or it means that there is some interference in your sleeping patterns.

Yes, it can be that too.

I am already working to improve this.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back