Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shit souls, losers

Ninja 666

Fucking ignorant, selfish, arrogant, losers!

This world somehow have recently make them all think they matter so fucking much.

At least when I was a teenager they knew their place. They still lived their life, but they knew the world didn't revolve around them. You could still have a conversation with them, interaction with them, but now, fuck it. They are so hyped on something, I don't know what is going on around in their minds.

I've had a few friends growing up before I dedicated. At least they knew the right things, they weren't perfect, some caved in to the bullshit, but this was minor issues, nothing big or of significance.

They all fell apart when I stopped hanging around them, for some strange reason, whenever I moved away or didn't hang out with them, they fell apart. Drugs, or what not.

Some still managed to keep themselves up, alone or with whomever they continued on with. But they are few.

As soon as I dedicated though everyone started treating me like shit. What the fuck!

The things I've gone through on a social basis is absolutely ridiculous!

If I wrote about what has happened, I don't know what you'd think. Sometimes an impossibility to socialize or having interactions. Sometimes they just start to insult and be rude towards me for no god damn reason at all. Then all of a sudden they start to get insulted for no fucking reason what so ever. It's absolutely insane.

I have a few friends who still treat me good. But I'm never much around them or interact with them. They even have Saturn in hard aspect to my chart ruler.

I have the fortune from time to time to meet someone who are able, at least in a minor way, to have an interaction and conversation.

Ninja 666 said:

This world somehow have recently make them all think they matter so fucking much.

At least when I was a teenager they knew their place. They still lived their life, but they knew the world didn't revolve around them. You could still have a conversation with them, interaction with them, but now, fuck it. They are so hyped on something, I don't know what is going on around in their minds.

I've had a few friends growing up before I dedicated. At least they knew the right things, they weren't perfect, some caved in to the bullshit, but this was minor issues, nothing big or of significance.

They all fell apart when I stopped hanging around them, for some strange reason, whenever I moved away or didn't hang out with them, they fell apart. Drugs, or what not.

Some still managed to keep themselves up, alone or with whomever they continued on with. But they are few.

As soon as I dedicated though everyone started treating me like shit. What the fuck!

The things I've gone through on a social basis is absolutely ridiculous!

If I wrote about what has happened, I don't know what you'd think. Sometimes an impossibility to socialize or having interactions. Sometimes they just start to insult and be rude towards me for no god damn reason at all. Then all of a sudden they start to get insulted for no fucking reason what so ever. It's absolutely insane.

I have a few friends who still treat me good. But I'm never much around them or interact with them. They even have Saturn in hard aspect to my chart ruler.

I have the fortune from time to time to meet someone who are able, at least in a minor way, to have an interaction and conversation.
Most people I used to hang out with, even if they were decent teenagers a couple years ago, became utter degenerates. I saved myself from becoming such. Thank you Satan.

Ninja 666 said:

If u wanna talk about it and vent a little bit I would love to hear your story.

Sadly I have been experiencing much of the same thing to such an extent I had to learn how to tune out some of my friends. They are decent people just wildly uneducated and sadly very brainwashed. The worst part is, we are a social animal so no matter how much u say ''fuck it'' a part of me still cares about them

Just go in your next metal bar/disco. There are decent people maybe not clean ones (drugs etc) but most of them are nice.
People treat you like shit if you let them treat you like this. Stand your ground. And even if no one is left, they will vanish anyway before you, when you reach godhood.

Keep it up Ninja666.

I understand better of the world "revolving around me" ordeal as i understand better of how people see themselves and place themselves within there on mind. But it seems in this post your ranting or blowing out some steam. But for people to flip the script on you all at once when becoming dedicated sounds to good to have happened naturally.and In any case you have more time for yourself with empowerment and RTR so thats a good thing. Also, this could have been some form of vampirism on your "friends" part. With you around they did well or good to an extent, but without you they broke down or became whatever. Also, You naturally could of had some influence on them both directly or indirectly both spiritually and/or physically just by whatever which could have brought about theircircumstances.

Also, for people to insult you or mistreat you, then they themselves be insulted or mistreated, thats your power. It as well could be of the Satan and Gods of Hell and their protection over you. but this is what happen when you clean your aura and do AoP and RTR. Enemy cant attack as they could have and any attacks against you get repelled. Thats a good thing. Thinking negatively about people is a spiritual attack itself which leads to future problems for them which its why it written on the JoS of being carful what you think and controlling emotion as with more spiritual power, our thoughts and feelings began to act out into reality.

Back to the world revolving(around me), i haven't had friends in a while but the outtake on life for your average Joe is poor. Life sucks. With spirituality and mediation and reaching stages of awareness or insight, sure you can feel great and having it all. But thanks to jews and corruption and the way this world is currently, life sucks. It shitty. For a lot of people its not worth living. Its boredom. Its something to escape from. Its an i dont care fuck everything everyone whatever bull. Its a kill me now. Its anything but your own happiness your own assurance. Its a whats the point. Its pain suffering homelessness and poverty. Its slavery and denial. its wearing a mask. Its blind faith and lack of belief in anything. It pent up rage and emotions. Its bindings and lack of freedom. its a dream. And now its coronavirs and more death and disease. Its feeling strong but not being able to do anything or change for the better. Its false reality. And with a drink in your hand or a cig, its a moment of pleasure sense or whatever that gets you wherever and whatever, because whatever. ... Life is not at its best. and becoming a thinking teenager or child for that matter and thinking of the future is depressing and shitty for a lot of people.

Becoming an adult is even more depressing.

Inferiority oppresses superiority while superiority breaks inferiority. If you've run into this dynamic with people you can rest assured that your superiority outweighs their inferiority, and they are advertising it to you with their compensation. I'm not sure if genuinely dumb people expect intelligentsia to act like Gods or like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory, but the last thing they want is for you to act normal and pro-social because that means you're competing for the same resources. That generates aggressive competition from them to compensate and also contempt for whom they view to be picking low hanging fruit when they should be off doing stereotypical genius things or whatever. Wherever this dynamic runs rampant, you can basically rank off individuals according to their compensatory admission of inferiority, but they do it anyways because they know that to be judged and put in their place for this type of inappropriate competition is Nazism and they are just clever enough to use the stigma against Nazism to paint themselves as merely "too human" for us and never willfully complicit with any consciously immoral action at any point in time.

Ninja 666 said:
Usually this is connected to your planets. I also met mostly shitty people who ended up treating me badly and hurting me. There for sure are lots of crappy people out there, but to a degree we do attract those to ourselves, subconsciously through bad karma and/or bad planetary transits.

I'm not sure if your post here was more of a "rant" or if you simply wanted to share your experience, but if you are lacking in people to talk to then just stay strong and patient. As long as you keep working on yourself you will find great friends eventually. Feel free to also e-mail me if you want to talk about something. My forum name at protonmail. :)

It could be that those friends that treat you like crap are somehow open or have holes in their aura making them susceptible to enemy influence.

Also if you want to type it all out just to vent thats fine too. Just that the post is public thats all.

Knowledge can also bring emotional suffering as in being left out of the lower order of consciousness that most people are currently inhabiting,essentially alienating you from them. I struggled through this a lot when I had developed a lot of understanding about the world and I started to hate others for being that way. But the world doesn't revolve around me. I had to accept that currently the people around me have no greater consciousness than just reacting and behaving out of instinct and unconscious processes. Being a Satanist, especially a learned Satanist can be tough. Humans are tribal, social beings. Being alone makes you bitter towards this world and makes you develop hatred for both the path your own and others. However the acceptance of the situation is freeing. You've suddenly rid of your negative feelings as soon as you accept them. This path is right and they are wrong. That's reality. Until some serious apocalyptic event happens, the majority of humanity will not wake up. That is observable reality.

The best thing I can recommend you is to get good friends. And don't try to act out and try to change their views. Let them be normies. Keep your views secret and your spiritual life secret at all times. Silence is Golden, remember that always.

Ninja 666 said:

Stay strong, don't let it get to you. Lots of good posts in this thread. They are just fucking normies, they don't know any better. Maintain some good relationships though, you don't want to feel socially ostracized.

Thank you for your responses! : ) It's been a breath of fresh air.

It has helped a lot to read your opinions and perspectives on it.

I don't let them treat me like shit though, I do fight back. This might sound like an excuse, but sometimes I'm not always in a position or able to fight back instantly. This, with the fact that they actually did just treat me like shit for no fucking reason what so ever is what pisses me off so fucking much. Little shitheads that they are. I'm working on this problem so that I'm at least free to do some things when it occurs.

These last few days I've been working on grounding myself more. After dedication I've opened my mind and also soul. These new sides to my life have taken some time to adjust to. I've re-routed back to were I was before this, with the added benefit of weeding out the dross, and these new "abilities" (not that I'm a "wizard" or anything), not just the spiritual part, but my mind as well, and I've grounded myself more in my personality. The mind by itself is very interesting.

As Lunar Dance 666 reminded me off it's public here. So I won't go to much into details.

But I'm always interested in improving myself and become stronger. So when I find a weakness, I obliterate it. And it can take some time and adjustments to remove it or improve it. That combined with attacks, curses, and what not, also plays a part in it. I've definitely felt the artificial part of this, suggesting the enemies involvement as well, as you've mentioned.

Ah, I'm glad I wrote this and vented in the forum. Thank you all!

I'll hold on to your e-mail Shael, thank you for the invite. It was both a rant and relating the experience. I've tried to limit posting about personal things for whatever reasons, but I've realized I need to let it out once in a while or I'll explode.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back