Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reptilians and related entities on the astral are annoying

darkmonkey666

Wtf these things are like so stupid and loser like! I am getting so tired of dealing with them when are they going to leave earth alone!!! They just annoy me for one they like “going inside my soul” and they also Harass a person that I care about as well who is somewhat open doing exactly the same thing!

The problem is these entities do not realize this is completely futile I don’t fear them she doesn’t either neither do a lot of people!!

We are just annoyed and wish they would leave us alone!

These entities especially the bug like ones that appear mindless and a complete slave to the Reptillians with purple and black energy! They just appear robotic when I do hear what they say it’s just mindless repeating of words and phrases related to the enemy. They don’t appear to have their own thoughts they just mindlessly keep drilling away at any aura of protection anyone puts up just keep buzzing around doing the same thing for hours till they break through only to barge into someone’s consciousness and annoy them!!

These things really cannot do shit not to anyone who is powerful Satanist or not! They have tried multiple times to get me to freak out and abandon our Gods by saying the Gods have left me and I will burn in Hell and all that kind of stuff I believed them for awhile and left Satanism! They also try to tell me my genetics have been corrupted by Jewish blood and I should kill myself and stuff! I don’t know per say what to believe on this cause I was really smart and knew and even used some of the same tricks on people attributed to the Jews when I was younger I tested an IQ of 120. So am I corrupted in some way I’d have to say no cause I have talked to Satanists online who are legitimate my energy is positive and the Demon Bael is my friend and has appeared to and helped me along with those I care about. I have to wonder though about this for some reasons still why do I feel like the Gods ignore me a lot of the time and don’t want to help me when these entities come around.

I wish I could make these entities leave me alone for ever!

I tried to teach my friend to do the psychological healing meditation with wunjo and these entities came around and told her to shut up and I hate the sound of that and you are stupid and stuff.

I wish there was some way to make the entities leave forever and never come back!!!

If you didn't matter, they wouldn't be bothering you! Work on your meditations more, and learn to ignore them. Do aura protection daily, clean your aura and chakras daily. Continue with your work, we at war, the parasites still here, do what you to do.

slyscorpion said:

They fuck with you and others because it is worth the effort to stop you. Take it as a complement.

The Gods are always helping, but may do so less directly in the case where it is not needed. They must not have thought you were in any real trouble. They have to prioritize where they invest their energy, therefore if they believe their efforts are not needed, they will work on other things.

Nikois666 said:
Does becoming lazy mean he/she is getting attacked by enemy entities or is it a human fault?

Hard to say for sure. Could be both. Try hypnosis tapes or runes such as Nauthiz to aid your self-discipline/procrastination problem.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

They fuck with you and others because it is worth the effort to stop you. Take it as a complement.

The Gods are always helping, but may do so less directly in the case where it is not needed. They must not have thought you were in any real trouble. They have to prioritize where they invest their energy, therefore if they believe their efforts are not needed, they will work on other things.

I am suprised the amount of effort these Entities have made in trying to get me to break up with and not talk to my friend and prevent her from realizing the truth. This is the main thing they try to do is get my friend fully on the enemy side (I see her as kind of neutral right now since shes not doing anything for either side which in my mind is better than most people on Earth)

However the last couple days it's been way less intense with attacks.

I just posted this out of desperation a little bit cause the whole week before this just about was insane with attacks. Very intense..

I feel only because they are starting to lose energy. I guess right now they are focused on something else which is good. Actually the energy where I live right now at least (not sure about all other places) is pretty nice as of about two days ago but really weird and feels quire clean. That is a big improvement but gives me a lot of anxiety and worry. I think the RTR is helping earth a lot though but I am sensitive and when energy changes I get anxious somewhat. The energy of earth seems to be changing in increments getting gradually better.

It can only get better but I am sure that they are going to try to attack me again at some point. But I will just keep doing AOP. And add runes and sun to it.

I think the God's are busy but I'd like to have a chance to talk to our God's sometimes. I know I haven't always been that great of a person but I am working on improving at least I hope the God's will be happy with that.

It's bullshit because the game is so rigged, but without resistance we have nothing to overcome and no way to grow stronger.

DevilsMinion said:
It's bullshit because the game is so rigged, but without resistance we have nothing to overcome and no way to grow stronger.

That is a really weird username you have there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back