Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

War Commands From Satan And The Gods

Usthepeople666

I am writing this down after continuously trying for last 4 hours. And that's just yesterday. The war is heating up much more than before. It is necessary to know what you is expected of you.
NONE OF SS GOES DOWN.
There will be many more joining the forces from both sides. The protection and security of all members is crucial.
Following these are necessary -
1. Being your day with the RTRs no matter what.
Complete aura cleaning is necessary and is a part of the RTR. And not an option.
2. Aura has to be cleaned every few hours as the enemy is constantly cursing the gentiles especially after writing the posts on here. The aura cleaning is necessary and full are the Rule . But it is fine to clean the aura the short version, the one you generally do after the RTRs.
3. RTRs are to be Spammed. Spammed. Spammed. This is not an option but necessary for survival. The point is such that you wont be able to advance fully or maybe not even advance in the truest sense of connecting with the Gods without the RTRs.
4. 8 Fold path of advanced development is necessary . This wont take long if you start your day with the RTRs. As the perception of time is also something they are trying to curse. With curses on our souls every few hours , it is necessary to wake up and Spam RTRs. And then you would really know the true meaning of 16 hours a day. You will be left with time for your job and everything said.
RTRs Are no more an option. They are a necessity. Spam Them . Spam Them. Spam Them.

I think you are on the way to mental instability and you need to ground yourself. Given your latest messages you seem to have been taking all of this to fanaticism and overstimulation. This leads to writing a lot of nonsense. Like, you posted a message 10 times.

You appear to be doing too many RTR's to the point you are overly stimulated. Just cut back a little bit. Ruining yourself is not part of being efficient or doing good in the warfare.

You are taking all of this into some strange fanaticism and strange self destruction mode, you won't last on this perpetual neurotic phase for long. Cut back and get grounded.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think you are on the way to mental instability and you need to ground yourself. Given your latest messages you seem to have been taking all of this to fanaticism and overstimulation. This leads to writing a lot of nonsense. Like, you posted a message 10 times.

You appear to be doing too many RTR's to the point you are overly stimulated. Just cut back a little bit. Ruining yourself is not part of being efficient or doing good in the warfare.

You are taking all of this into some strange fanaticism and strange self destruction mode, you won't last on this perpetual neurotic phase for long. Cut back and get grounded.
Sorry

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is true i have been hearing GOYIM a lot. A lot of curses. I did get paranoid and was hearing voices. Even though i quit drugs long back. Thought i was being helpful, Sorry. I did feel attacks on me personally. Did feel i could break , and all of us together could break curses. Did feel i was worth something in life because this is all i had earned on my own .
Did feel like i was talking to Gods.
Maybe just maybe beleived that when i saw the photo of other religions they were cursing me .
Did fee i was special for a little moment.
Won't do it now.
Satanism is too tough for me.
Please teach me how to undedicate.

Kept hearing nephilim sluts everytime i would praise the gods. Guess i meditated too much. Kept hearing overactive pineal gland.
Kept breaking my phone, losing my earphones.
Often felt honestly like killing myself, still do.
But God knows(dont even know what i am talking about right now) the kind of bullshit i went through while writing this post. Curses disgusting curses on the Gods. Kept hearing them. Felt i had some connection with the divine. Kept hearing Vovim baghie . Felt like no one actually sells out to the enemy even after repeated curses, which again i guess arent real. Kept feeling like i need to be respected , guess i dont.
Guess i am a troll too.
Wont write hail satan or hail the gods because again this is my own weakness.
Kept reading day and night about the enemy, felt like i saw them while doing the RTRs.
Should have not stopped taking my anti-depressants.
Sorry i have failed everyone here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is amazing. :D

When you hear curses and things like that from the enemy I will tell from my experience:
Takes 10 minutes, first engulf yourself with ether, whole aura. Do that for 2 minutes, after engulf with white light, but not too much as it will make you irritated by everything that isn't expected. After inhale energy from Satan sigil , concentrate on the energy, it will make you break any mountain and is very pleasurable. After doing all of this, ignore and forget everything about the situation.

I suspect this is going down in sleep time, as to me that's when things hit the fan, doing the above lets you sleep peacefully. If you still can't sleep just relax with the blue color.

One tactic used by enemy is making first the atmosphere heavy, doing this you start being aware of it. Being aware they create a sound, situation, anything that is unexpected and lowers your barriers. As soon as the barier is down they introduce thoughtforms in aura, chakras etc. You need to stop being impressed.

In doing Rtrs is very important as an aspect that after, and in general, to focus on the positive side of everything. Stop focusing on the enemy, Rtrs and rituals of destruction is enough

Usthepeople666 said:
Sorry i have failed everyone here.

You really need to ground yourself. Do void meditation, everyday, to empty your mind.

Also, it doesn’t sound like you are properly cleaning your aura. You wouldn’t be seeing so many things and get affected by delusions and visions like that if you clean your aura properly.

Read the returning curses page again. Sit down calmly, first void your mind until you get it to quiet down. If some strange vision or thought comes up, just let it fade, don’t give it any attention, and let your thoughts totally empty from your mind until your mind is completely silent.

Then follow the instructions for the returning curses meditation. Take your time, and don’t rush it. Feel the golden energy clean you. Ask Satan to send a god to help you clean your aura, but don’t try to see or experience anything, just keep your mind void and focus on cleaning your aura, pushing out the filth and astral dirt with the golden light.

It might take an hour, maybe even longer until you properly clean yourself. Take your time and be thorough.

Let go of any self guilt. It doesn’t matter right now if you have failed in anything, or if you made mistakes.

Just live in the present. Anything you may have done or may feel guilt about from your past, don’t think about it, don’t give it any attention, let it go and live in the present moment.

I cannot speak for Satan, but knowing him, I believe he doesn’t blame you. And most definitely he doesn’t want to see one of his dedicated followers in such a state.

Satan does help you, but only if you are open and able to be helped. In your current mental state, you can’t receive any help, therefore you need to empty your mind and thoughts, so you can actually receive help.

Don’t expect too much, not from the Gods and not from yourself.

Take small steps, but keep walking no matter what, and start with simple things, just void and cleaning, be open to guidance from Satan and your Guardian, but don’t try to experience anything for now, as your mind will only delude yourself if you try, until you properly clean your whole aura and soul.

As for warfare, in a mental state like that, it doesn’t do you any good. Try to do one RTR every day, but do it after you have taken your time to empty your thoughts and clean your aura, while you are completely relaxed, have some clarity and are as grounded as you can get yourself.

Anytime you feel negative thoughts, take a moment to void and push them away.

Read the page on Banishing on the Joy of Satan, and follow the instructions, to banish negative energy, thoughtforms, entities, etc, from your home and environment.

Make sure to clean both yourself and your house. Vibrating Thurisaz can also be used for banishing and vibrating Sananda can be used to clear up the energy in your house, get rid of negativity totally after banishing.

The only real mistake you can make now is to give in to the thoughts overwhelming your mind and loosing yourself. Don’t let that happen and follow the steps I lined out to begin setting yourself straight.

Get yourself back together, that’s we SS do. Even if we experience setbacks or difficulties, we always get ourselves back together and up on our feet.

Hopefully my message to you can help pick you back up on your feet. The rest of up to you.

Know that you can succeed, and that you are able to set yourself straight again.

Hail Satan!

Usthepeople666 said:
You should seriously start grounding yourself hard. Ditch everything you have in your meditation schedule right now that isn't AoP, cleaning, or RTR. I don't care what it is, ditch it. And go easy on the RTR also. If you were doing very high reps of cleaning or AoP too (I'm talking very high here), then cut back on that as well. Try to not do more than 1 hour of spiritual things a day for a while. Preferrably less.

This Sunday, start a working with Nauthiz and Isa for a low number of reps (27x or 54x) and an affirmation that your mind is always calm and controlled in a positive way for you. Do this daily without fail, and also add at least 5 minutes of void meditation every day. Do these things and focus on staying calm during the day. Do not get caught up in fantasies and delusions. Focus on the physical for now, and try to shut off anything from the astral completely. I don't usually recommend this, but you seem to very much need a break from anything astral for a while.

The Gods do talk to us, and I wouldnt be surprised if you too received the occasional communications from them. But when your mind is still far too weak and dissolved, the astral can very quickly merge with your own fantasies and delusions.
When trying to hear 1 message from a God, lands you with 100 enemy attacks or personal delusions, then this is just simply a harmful thing to do. First fix and stabilize your mind, and take your time with it. Then after this you will be able to filter enemy interference out much more easily, and communicate with the Gods without going insane trying.

Usthepeople666 said:
So should i be taking anti-psychotics?

We can't give you medical advice since if one is not a doctor that follows your personal case, this can't happen. That is beyond question. Don't listen to any idiots.

As I see it, you have a blend of cutting medication rapidly, meditating too much, overstimulating yourself, and lack of personal care and personal grounding. Then you press the full forward with the over-stimulation. This is why I told you to slow down, relax, gain grounding and perspective.

Satan told me about many more joining forces .

Neurotic right.

Once the War is over i am out.
Keep it to yourselves for its only for you guys to keep.

7 hours all of us sat down to get this completed, kept failing interrupted. And this is what i get.

Was going to write way more, not anymore.

Enjoy.

Also meditate on his Sigil and ask if He really gave this. Everything isnt explained for reasons only a "neurotic mind " would understand.

And when the Gods are back, let's see what happens.

Yes, we know the deal, are you ready to become a prophet now and want great praise for whipping yourself and writing copy paste from the JoS website as a divine inspiration that coincidentally resulted exactly as I told you one day before so you could evade it?

The Gods are kind and they may try to communicate with just about anyone. This may happen even if your head is all the way up your butt. What I told you, for your personal safety concerns, is to take out own head out of your butt because it's not necessary and puts you in danger, as displayed.

Keep flushing the advice down the drain that was given to you by others also, and you'll see where this ends, what you experienced before by the enemy, who knows and apparently exploited this to get to you, will continue doing that and worse.

I gain nothing from this personally the only thing I receive was to get bitter over what you were experiencing and wanting to help you stabilize yourself for your own good.

You ask how you get stronger and then you whine while you're told of a way or two. Then what's the point of asking?

Usthepeople666 said:

Neurotic right.

7 hours all of us sat down to get this completed, kept failing interrupted. And this is what i get.

Enjoy.

Also meditate on his Sigil and ask if He really gave this. Everything isnt explained for reasons only a "neurotic mind " would understand.

Usthepeople666 said:

Neurotic right.

Enjoy.

Look I can understand you, but for me Rtrs are very personal and not something to talk, share about. It is a personal duty to the world. Follow HPs advice because almost everyone here knows whats it is about, but that doesn't mean people will be reciprocal. You have some red flags on the way with yourself, just use some rationality and routine, not impulse driven business.

What I felt everytime is that the Rtrs is the best meditation to open the soul and empower it. Some days just 2 knocks me down, 6 Rts in one siting.. last time my throat chakra exploded with emotions and pleasure, cried like a little baby ,then slept 3 days most of the time doing nothing in between. I'm still at that level, and I can sincerely say that my soul has a little satisfactory power and openness ....and a Rtr is monstrous in feelings of the energy, and it isn't the initial high that wears off in time. Cut down if you do more than your soul is capable of handling.

Observe what each line focuses on, as you feel every line in different parts on the soul. Doing this you'll see where the tiredness kicks on, and you can meditate separately on those aspects. But never do just one without completion...that's like being a little thief

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry
Hey, I know an ointment or cream that you can use which can ease the pain of that red-raw, tanned arse. :p

(Yes! I know! He wasn't being told off. It's just a joke. Don't take things too literally all the time!)

Hey, I know an ointment or cream that you can use which can ease the pain of that red-raw, tanned arse. :p

(Yes! I know! He wasn't being told off. It's just a joke. Don't take things too literally all the time!)[/quote]
:p

Usthepeople666 said:

(Yes! I know! He wasn't being told off. It's just a joke. Don't take things too literally all the time!)

I don't think you did not get a communication of some sort, but you need to ground so that you are better off with everything.

If you don't do that you will be needing lots of this ointment as you'll start to reap the results of what you refuse to look at as indicated by everyone here.

Good luck to you.

War commands - someday hopefully

images

"Gentiles of the earth.

Its time to fucking start baking cookies. Heat those Ovens ASAP. And were not just making 6 million this time."

One day for sure

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I don't think you did not get a communication of some sort, but you need to ground so that you are better off with everything.

If you don't do that you will be needing lots of this ointment as you'll start to reap the results of what you refuse to look at as indicated by everyone here.

Good luck to you.
Turns out you are not supposed to curse the enemy completely while doing the RTRs. Just completely focus on The RTRs :)
That and many more places i fucked up.
Grounding now :)
Thank you everyone

Jack said:
War commands - someday hopefully

images

"Gentiles of the earth.

Its time to fucking start baking cookies. Heat those Ovens ASAP. And were not just making 6 million this time."

One day for sure
6 million was a LiE.
IT is better not to mention these around.
Even though i know you meant it as a joke . Also most of my posts may seem like IDGAF mode but honestly it was just me not using the emoticons. :twisted:
All Live together. OUR EARTH
MELEK TA'US .

IT is okay to be weak. Because the standards we have are already way too high and not really WEAK. Meditations generate lots of energy and we need to rest :) (thanks everyone here )

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
You should seriously start grounding yourself hard. Ditch everything you have in your meditation schedule right now that isn't AoP, cleaning, or RTR. I don't care what it is, ditch it. And go easy on the RTR also. If you were doing very high reps of cleaning or AoP too (I'm talking very high here), then cut back on that as well. Try to not do more than 1 hour of spiritual things a day for a while. Preferrably less.

This Sunday, start a working with Nauthiz and Isa for a low number of reps (27x or 54x) and an affirmation that your mind is always calm and controlled in a positive way for you. Do this daily without fail, and also add at least 5 minutes of void meditation every day. Do these things and focus on staying calm during the day. Do not get caught up in fantasies and delusions. Focus on the physical for now, and try to shut off anything from the astral completely. I don't usually recommend this, but you seem to very much need a break from anything astral for a while.

The Gods do talk to us, and I wouldnt be surprised if you too received the occasional communications from them. But when your mind is still far too weak and dissolved, the astral can very quickly merge with your own fantasies and delusions.
When trying to hear 1 message from a God, lands you with 100 enemy attacks or personal delusions, then this is just simply a harmful thing to do. First fix and stabilize your mind, and take your time with it. Then after this you will be able to filter enemy interference out much more easily, and communicate with the Gods without going insane trying.
Thanks a lot . This is working really well :)

Like you, I passed by my friend It is really an annoying feeling to feel attacked every minute This requires you to first stop any meditations you do for a short period, as the main reason may be that you are progressing quickly in meditations and not giving yourself or your body enough time for spiritual development The other thing is that it really may be an attack on you. In this case, do a blank space and hope for cleaning every day only and stop the rest. This may be the reason for this contact with an alien spirits and you did not let them leave. Only you know the reason. Clear your mind and go out for recreation also may help

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck to you.

Sorry for bringing this up again.
I actually got to know I had entities that had been around me for years i guess and hence the on and off meditations and addictions if that makes sense. Now after lots of "ointment"xD things are getting better. Smoking fucked it up too .
I never really returned curses after RTR for like 1.5 years xD
Just some posts on here that motivated me loads to do RTRs and take self care a bit.
And ofcourse your post once long back about how I should not fuck things up again.
Doing 20 wasnt that tough for me and I did loads that week ranging from 6-10 and also screamed between the RTR once xD( not cool I know).

It was fuck loads of attacks day and night on me but like your post about dont fuck it up kept me going and help from the Gods once I decided to not fuck up again.

Thanks a lot everyone here.
Love ❤️
And sorry if I came off rude or in a bad way.
Love for my SS family always

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck to you.
Again thank you and sorry everyone
I really didnt know I never had asked Satan to bless my house and kept fucking up( not the meditations and RTRs) they remained constant, but my own life I guess :p
Self care from now on a bit :p
Now I kind of understand why I heard " curses" while doing the RTRs , I thought they were normal xD( stupid me again).

And again new members who join and if you read this , do write out your problems so you can get help like I got here from everyone. :)
From the most basic things like the meaning of "dedication" to other things like be a yogi etc.

Thank you for the help everyone ❤️❤️

And sorry if I wrote shit during this phase, I really just wanted to write where I fucked up but as smoking causes holes in aura I kept getting bullshit in my mind( again if I understood this correct :p).

Basically I was digging my own grave by literally screaming the RTR( I was full of lets do this shit , one RTR a day keeps the Juden away xD) to the point I had to explain my dad what a RTR is xD

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Stay strong brother. Glad to hear you are doing alright.

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck to you.
I really didnt know I never had asked Satan to bless my house and kept fucking up( not the meditations and RTRs) they remained constant, but my own life I guess :p
Now I kind of understand why I heard " curses" while doing the RTRs , I thought they were normal xD( stupid me again).

And again new members who join and if you read this , do write out your problems so you can get help like I got here from everyone. :)
From the most basic things like the meaning of "dedication" to other things like be a yogi etc.

And sorry if I wrote shit during this phase, I really just wanted to write where I fucked up but as smoking causes holes in aura I kept getting bullshit in my mind( again if I understood this correct :p).

Basically I was digging my own grave by literally screaming the RTR( I was full of lets do this shit , one RTR a day keeps the Juden away xD) to the point I had to explain my dad what a RTR is xD

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR
Sorry again everyone :)

Usthepeople666 said:

Listen, you have a lot of devotion to combat and battle, this is okay in general, but you're going about it in the improper way. I'm not here to scold you or tear you down, I'm here to give guidance as someone who used to be like you, too consumed by their role.

Being a warrior is a defined role, it is not our every waking second of life. You're in too deep with the war energies of Mars and you're letting it control and drive you. Our purpose is to not be bound by energies or planets but to have full control over them, this includes preventing them from getting out of hand.

The RTRs have to do with warfare and this ties into fire energies and Mars, the planet of war, when you do them. When you focus too much on warfare and doing RTRs without grounding yourself and taking a step back, you let these war energies consume you and they keep rising and rising in you until you're maddened and delusional with war consuming your every thought. This leads to a great downfall on a self-destructive route if you let it continue.

You don't need to quit being a Satanist, that's ridiculous. You have a lot of devotion, and that's good in healthy quantities, but you have too much of it right now, that's all. Like I said being a warrior is a role, but it is not the whole purpose of our specific creation. Defeating the enemy is not our goal in existence, it's simply something that happened to end up in our way. Our goal is to become as gods like Satan meant for us, to learn to control the universe around us, not be at the whims of it.

Take a step back from warfare, don't stop it, but you need to focus a lot less on it than you do now. I know from experience you're desperately going to want to keep going, it will be like an addiction, but you must force yourself to slow down. You should work specifically with the Earth and Water element for a while to balance yourself again. Or if you're inexperienced with elements you can work with coloured energy. For Earth, just breathe in shiny black energy, build it up in your soul and intend for this energy to ground you and provide you with self-control and discipline. For Water breathe in calm, cooling and harmonious shimmering blue energy and intend for it to cool down your Fire Element and reduce the war energies in you. Do this with each colour for a few minutes twice a day and do it daily for at least 2 weeks.

You're fine as a Satanist and you're not a failure, we all make mistakes and I've made plenty. All you have to do is balance yourself and pick yourself back up onto the proper path again, that's all, I've had to do this myself before as well and I'm still a Satanist. Surely your loyalty to Satan isn't that fragile, is it?

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Hey Buddy. You are way over stimulated huh? You need a vacation. Just drop most things and go have fun. We have pretty much wiped them out.

Take a week to come down and do something you enjoy. Relax.

Then slowly add back.

I would obsess over food, to where I couldnt eat anything. Just meat and some vegetables. This really impacted me mentally. The Gods would come and be like eat carbs! Go have a dessert. Enjoy something, the mind cannot take fanatical dieting non stop.

Good job on all you have done to wipe out the enemy! Everyone deserves a rest.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Oh, forgive my other post, I did not realize how old this thread was and that you're doing better, or at least I hope you are.

Perhaps the information in it will still be of some use in some way or just for future reference at least.

Thank you

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Hey Buddy. You are way over stimulated huh? You need a vacation. Just drop most things and go have fun. We have pretty much wiped them out.

Then slowly add back.

I would obsess over food, to where I couldnt eat anything. Just meat and some vegetables. This really impacted me mentally. The Gods would come and be like eat carbs! Go have a dessert. Enjoy something, the mind cannot take fanatical dieting non stop.

Yes started eating better now :)
I guess that is the reason my GD kept telling me " patience , patience always".

Will go slow now .
But I do really lose my shit when I read trolls here and go out and start spamming.
Will have patience now.
Thank you ❤️

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Then slowly add back.

Yes started eating better now :)
I guess that is the reason my GD kept telling me " patience , patience always".

Will go slow now .
But I do really lose my shit when I read trolls here and go out and start spamming.
Will have patience now.
Thank you ❤️

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Then slowly add back.

Its like that whole week when "we dont fight their wars " post came out , I kind of freaked and reading how other people here were also having problems I kind of went hardcore. I guess 50+ RTRs in that week alone. And I did do the RTR really really loud to the point the person living next door could hear them :p

Lots of mistakes. Gotta learn from them all. :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Oh, forgive my other post, I did not realize how old this thread was and that you're doing better, or at least I hope you are.

Perhaps the information in it will still be of some use in some way or just for future reference at least.

Ofcourse it will help :)
Thank you for taking out time and writing this . :)

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good luck to you.

Take Care
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Then slowly add back.

Also I kept being told everytime whenever I meditated on Satan's sigil. Learn to protect yourself. Its now that I understood that I kept being attacked psychically from entities.

Banishing ritual is essential.
Also when I wrote my first post here it was told to me by Satan while focusing on his sigil.
It was always ever since I dedicated just RTR and chill and Hells spiritual warfare manual. Without cleaning . :p
Also when I came on here, our SS family on here helped a lot to not stop going.

I dont really know how many entities I attracted in all these years because of not cleaning and arguing against people of different religions and getting more attacked again and again without ever cleaning.

That is the reason I liked the 40 day manual so much . The things I neglected because I directly started with the 6 month program and not cleaning or building an AOP were given in that.

I also wrote really long back about how I got "cursed a lot" I didnt know why , but now I kind of do . Fuck load of entities.

Also this forum and quotes on here by everyone got me motivated as fuck to never stop going .
But now its fuck loads of cleaning. And building an AOP.

It is now I realised with my spinal fluid increasing because of yoga that I did fight a lot.
Because when I came on this forum I was like " did I ever even fight properly?" xD

And then with cleaning and yoga things started coming back . :)

Its like I started remembering who I am.
Also Al-jilwah helped a lot , a lot.
I started reading it everyday , But now I guess I should read lots more and understand "again".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back