Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did the gods make the pyramids?

Most likely yes and I remember the HPs said this as well. It required advanced tech to do such a construction.
One of the purpose was astrological measurements (the tips were aligned with Orionțs belt if not mistaken). Please correct or complete me if anyone knows more.
Another thing was that the Gods forsaw the era in wich the Asura (reptilian aliens) would take over and they wanted to leave something in history that would resist in time. Piramids before the Gyzah ones were much smaller. Ther purpose was to leave a memory and a hint about the existance of the gods in order for us to not forget the origins.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Most likely yes and I remember the HPs said this as well. It required advanced tech to do such a construction.
One of the purpose was astrological measurements (the tips were aligned with Orionțs belt if not mistaken). Please correct or complete me if anyone knows more.
Another thing was that the Gods forsaw the era in wich the Asura (reptilian aliens) would take over and they wanted to leave something in history that would resist in time. Piramids before the Gyzah ones were much smaller. Ther purpose was to leave a memory and a hint about the existance of the gods in order for us to not forget the origins.
I remember HPS Maxine saying that they had used telepathy to move the blocks a long time ago.

Did they also make the pyramids on Mars?
Because I think Cydonia is one of the greatest pieces of evidence of ancient civilization in the solar system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back