Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spell, venus square and help improving my subconscious mind to have a relationship

shubhamrane666

I have never been in relationship with a girl. I am a straight guy. In all these years, education kept me really busy. And I too always wanted to have a girlfriend/wife but didn't try enough for that and was not motivated much by an inner drive to go out and try as well. I always lookout at having serious relationship. In the past year I meditated properly, consistently and I never could motivate myself to get a GF. I honesty thought of registering myself in a marriage beaureau where I can find astrologically compatible girl who is Hindu. I really don't like that kind of marriage and think it to be like prostitution because marriage happens by financial condition, property ownership and such materialistic factors with astrology to ensure compatibility. And again, I don't want to hide me being a ss from my potential partner. Astrologically as per Nadi astrology, I am supposed to be married in 3-4 yr from now. Nadi astrology is accurate and I had seen it coming true as a small kid for my relative. I am planning to get HP hooded cobra's and Lydia's readings after I get more money. I know that astrological things can be manipulated like what Lydia and HP Maxine spoke about using energies to avoid death.
How do I motivate myself to do love workings and venus square? I seem to have this feeling of attracting wrong girl and having failed relationship especially if girl isn't a SS or I dont know much about them. I always have this subconscious thought about girl leaving me if she knows I am a SS or converting me ideologically and make me passive. In worst case I could end up in girl making it public about my beliefs, divorce and extortion thanks to shitty Indian laws. I have a few girls in mind and one of them knows i am a SS and is quiet and spiritual. The ss girl knows I am a ss too. Should I ask out the ss girl directly? Am I allowed to do a love working on her? Should i do love working and Venus square together? The love working on joy of satan website speaks about only 1 partner, is there an alternative for that so that I can work towards more than 1 partner? How can i do ritual/affirmation and raising energy to attract someone of my own race? I am really worried about finding correct partner as I have already made a choice which is not the best in my education major and I can not change it(I see myself like Leonardo Da Vinci. I am good at many things and so made a wrong decision). I am confused as whole about relationship and whome to choose and would they be best or would the SS girl even accept my proposal for relationship. I dont want to get into wrong decision in my relationship.

I have till date never seen a one shot one kill relationship where the guy got into his very first relationship with a girl for the very first time and they lived happily ever after. Although that just might be unconscious influence fucking with me. What I've observed is as a man goes through different relationships he starts evolving and bettering himself. Until he becomes his best self and realizes his ideals. Experience and patience is needed to realize your ideals as well as know yourself, and get what you want afterwards. Although the exact opposite may also happen.

Things don't always go as planned. And things might inadvertently go better than what you envisioned. Guys being always conditioned to think extremely logically try to figure everything out like computer simulations. The thing is human emotions and relationships are often erratic and you can't accurately micro calibrate everything to suit your desires beforehand. Like you cannot micro calibrate a womans life or your behavior towards her so that you get your desires results before you take any action.

It's not either x or y ->s or d--> xxx shit . You need to deal with the situation at hand in the moment. Always calibrate after the fact and not before the fact. This also saves you unnecessary headache and useless worrying which is fantasizing basically and doesn't reflect reality. Things may happen without warning and the reason becomes apparent afterwards. And you need to deal with it afterwards too as you discover a problem.

I do not think arranged marriages are anything like prostitution at all. Love can easily bloom when astrologically compatible people the the knot even if they have not had any contact beforehand. It's an inevitability. You put a man and a woman inside a room for extended periods of time and its guaranteed something is going to happen.

As for love spells, I made a topic exclusively on that and most affirmations are taken from the site.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267

And no you cannot do a love spell on a dedicated satanist. Your only option is to propose to her. Just do it and see where it goes. The worst case scenario will be that she rejects you. In which case there are still thousands of eligible girls out there for you. Its a statistical impossibility that you'll never find love. As for converting her into a satanist, that is not a sphere I can help you with. You can direct someone but everyone must come of his free will to our Lord. You cannot coerce or trick someone into accepting our Lord.

Don't divide your energies on different specific girls in different workings. Focus on one that you choose and see where it goes. If it doesn't, try again with another one. It's no big deal. And stop thinking about this all the time and imagining different scenarios. Let go and let the energy unfold the situation.

The situation with some people is that they're afraid to go with the flow and they need everything to be exactly as they envision it to be. They think of all these situations and scenarios which is so distanced from reality that its sometimes incomprehensible. Someone might be thinking about that special girl in kind of movie type situation. That one girl. If you find her, she'll solve all of your problems. You'll be happy, all agony and suffering gone. Shell support you. You'll have babies together and a house. They're literally envisioning a future together. In the meantime that girl they're thinking about doesn't even know or register you in her mind and is probably getting fucked doggystyle by someone else. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm simply implying that expectations might not meet reality always. Life is unpredictable and erratic. Don't invest your ego in something you don't have control over or have no knowledge over. I'm talking about general fantasizing all the time unnecessarily here. I'm not talking about the visualization you do after a love spell.

So simply start a love spell on a girl you like and first experience some years getting to know the person better. You can then show her gradually our information and if shes the one she may accept it.

Also as I said before arranged marriages are in my mind not a very bad idea especially if astrologically they're compatible and attractive in your eyes. However that road must be taken in an absolute worse situation where you can't find love naturally. The best piece of Advice you can take ,something which VoiceofEnki gave me in another topic is that don't get infatuated and don't fall in love with someone you don't know. I'll go further and say, be free of expectations and ideas and start to get to know the person better first. Afterwards you might choose to like them and then marry them if you so desire.

If you're going to do something, dedicate 100% of your energies into the process of doing it and be 100% free of any mental expectations of the results your going to get. You will get results but don't have any particular exact kind of result you have in mind that might interfere with the energy manifesting easily. Remember energy takes the least resistant path.

Well, since you don't like arranged marriages, then you'll need to work on yourself.

If you have a self-defeating attitude like "what if she'll screw me over" or "what if she leaves me," then it will make it much harder, because the other person can pick up on your insecurities.

If you've only focused on education, then start focusing on yourself. What are your strengths, what are your hobbies, what makes you interesting, and what makes someone want to be with you? :)

People who spend their lives only studying, tend to need to catch up on social skills much later, because they have no experience in dating, or are not good with dating. It just takes practice.

Also get your education in order. It's very difficult and stressful knowing you've picked a wrong area of study. If it's complicated major, that requires a lot of time and dedication, then will you have enough time for a girlfriend?

My bad. Sorry for late response

Jack said:
I have till date never seen a one shot one kill relationship where the guy got into his very first relationship with a girl for the very first time and they lived happily ever after. Although that just might be unconscious influence fucking with me. What I've observed is as a man goes through different relationships he starts evolving and bettering himself. Until he becomes his best self and realizes his ideals. Experience and patience is needed to realize your ideals as well as know yourself, and get what you want afterwards. Although the exact opposite may also happen.

Things don't always go as planned. And things might inadvertently go better than what you envisioned. Guys being always conditioned to think extremely logically try to figure everything out like computer simulations. The thing is human emotions and relationships are often erratic and you can't accurately micro calibrate everything to suit your desires beforehand. Like you cannot micro calibrate a womans life or your behavior towards her so that you get your desires results before you take any action.

It's not either x or y ->s or d--> xxx shit . You need to deal with the situation at hand in the moment. Always calibrate after the fact and not before the fact. This also saves you unnecessary headache and useless worrying which is fantasizing basically and doesn't reflect reality. Things may happen without warning and the reason becomes apparent afterwards. And you need to deal with it afterwards too as you discover a problem.

I do not think arranged marriages are anything like prostitution at all. Love can easily bloom when astrologically compatible people the the knot even if they have not had any contact beforehand. It's an inevitability. You put a man and a woman inside a room for extended periods of time and its guaranteed something is going to happen.

As for love spells, I made a topic exclusively on that and most affirmations are taken from the site.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267

And no you cannot do a love spell on a dedicated satanist. Your only option is to propose to her. Just do it and see where it goes. The worst case scenario will be that she rejects you. In which case there are still thousands of eligible girls out there for you. Its a statistical impossibility that you'll never find love. As for converting her into a satanist, that is not a sphere I can help you with. You can direct someone but everyone must come of his free will to our Lord. You cannot coerce or trick someone into accepting our Lord.

Don't divide your energies on different specific girls in different workings. Focus on one that you choose and see where it goes. If it doesn't, try again with another one. It's no big deal. And stop thinking about this all the time and imagining different scenarios. Let go and let the energy unfold the situation.

The situation with some people is that they're afraid to go with the flow and they need everything to be exactly as they envision it to be. They think of all these situations and scenarios which is so distanced from reality that its sometimes incomprehensible. Someone might be thinking about that special girl in kind of movie type situation. That one girl. If you find her, she'll solve all of your problems. You'll be happy, all agony and suffering gone. Shell support you. You'll have babies together and a house. They're literally envisioning a future together. In the meantime that girl they're thinking about doesn't even know or register you in her mind and is probably getting fucked doggystyle by someone else. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm simply implying that expectations might not meet reality always. Life is unpredictable and erratic. Don't invest your ego in something you don't have control over or have no knowledge over. I'm talking about general fantasizing all the time unnecessarily here. I'm not talking about the visualization you do after a love spell.

So simply start a love spell on a girl you like and first experience some years getting to know the person better. You can then show her gradually our information and if shes the one she may accept it.

Also as I said before arranged marriages are in my mind not a very bad idea especially if astrologically they're compatible and attractive in your eyes. However that road must be taken in an absolute worse situation where you can't find love naturally. The best piece of Advice you can take ,something which VoiceofEnki gave me in another topic is that don't get infatuated and don't fall in love with someone you don't know. I'll go further and say, be free of expectations and ideas and start to get to know the person better first. Afterwards you might choose to like them and then marry them if you so desire.

If you're going to do something, dedicate 100% of your energies into the process of doing it and be 100% free of any mental expectations of the results your going to get. You will get results but don't have any particular exact kind of result you have in mind that might interfere with the energy manifesting easily. Remember energy takes the least resistant path.

Love ritual and magic are for the things which will let me be the one who fucks her doggy style and I will be in control(maybe not fully). I also think I may need to do Munka working and self hypnosis using my own recorded voice to deal with all the subconscious shit I may have regarding being in a relationship.

94n said:
Well, since you don't like arranged marriages, then you'll need to work on yourself.

If you have a self-defeating attitude like "what if she'll screw me over" or "what if she leaves me," then it will make it much harder, because the other person can pick up on your insecurities.

If you've only focused on education, then start focusing on yourself. What are your strengths, what are your hobbies, what makes you interesting, and what makes someone want to be with you? :)

People who spend their lives only studying, tend to need to catch up on social skills much later, because they have no experience in dating, or are not good with dating. It just takes practice.

Also get your education in order. It's very difficult and stressful knowing you've picked a wrong area of study. If it's complicated major, that requires a lot of time and dedication, then will you have enough time for a girlfriend?
TBH I do have that attitude subconsciously I realised. I may need Munka and self hypnosis to cure this all. To be honest with you, I am a multitalented and have interests in various fields. My current career was one of careers I choose as I was good at, but I lack creativity in applying or making my own stuff in the field I selected. I am at the end of my academic education phase in my life and realized that I never focused much on having a relationship. I am the kind of guy who always gets friend-zoned or bro-zoned by girls. TBH the best reason why a girl would date me would be my loyalty and me being straightforward. Other than that I do not think a girl would like to date me. I am bad at faking things. Like there are some guys who fake things initially to get the girl interested and gradually change back to normal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back