Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was Steve Jobs a satanist?

He sold the first Macintosh for $666. We also know www/worldwide web is 666. Also the symbolism with the bitten apple garden of eden. I am on the fence about this because most grassroots people involved with computers/internet were co-opted by DARPA and other Jew shit and just take a look at what the internet has become. Any answer is appreciated.

Steve Jobs was influenced by the Gods in an indirect manner and he created a revolutionary advancement in modern technology. This was a necessary and Satanic work to spread information worldwide. He wasn't the only one in this category, there were and are many others even to this day. He spent time abroad, where he went to meditate, and this is where he saw the first iPhone shown to him.

He was not a "Satanist" per se, but he was influenced. Others have also been in that category. Many of these people are also destined to make these breakthroughs.

He is not the first one to create something that goes to shit after it manifests or is used for nefarious purposes.

I didn't know about the $666 and the Apple.
Pretty Satanic.

You guys ever seen this image of two apple logos combined revealing a grey alien? I believe I first saw this on our old forums. Interesting for sure.

hqdefault.jpg

Eric13 said:
You guys ever seen this image of two apple logos combined revealing a grey alien? I believe I first saw this on our old forums. Interesting for sure.

hqdefault.jpg
Crazy shit!

TopoftheAbyss said:
I didn't know about the $666 and the Apple.
Pretty Satanic.
It could be jewish to instil fear of "the Devil" in sheeple's "minds" that technology is evil. Indeed, technology is of Satan (in a sense) - jewsus gave you a Brain but then demanded you not use it, forbade you from using it, and punishes you when you use it; the backslider, the heathen, the infidel said "Fuck you!" to "god" and used his/her Brain. xians are not allowed to use any form of technology; thus, they should be amish-and-worse. Troglodytes, even. They are the real, actual "cavemen" from whence "we evolved".

of the true light said:
Eric13 said:

hqdefault.jpg
Crazy shit!
There is a term called "subliminal". Surely it can't be a cohencidence!

Job's spent time in ashram's in India the one was the Maharajaji's this fellow was mentioned to have actual Siddhi however I don't know what Job's learned from any students there. Job's was a student of Zen Buddhism for the majority of his life. Which is Mahayana Buddhism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Designer of the Apple logo is the jew, Rob Janoff.

This then explains the manifestation of the bug headed fucker on the logo posted above.

Now, I don’t say that Apple is jewish project, or created to serve jewish agenda. It wasn’t This is just how things went for Apple later. First Apple logo was actually Isaac Newton, sitting under apple tree.

Later, when Apple grew, they decided to employ a graphical designer to design new logo for them. Turns out, it was a Jew. Jews will always come and seek to enter Gentile companies. They have to make sure everything is under control and that it serves jewish agenda not gentiles. Every gentile business (if became big enough to attract attention) got infested by jews sooner or later, in one way or another.

Honestly I think Apple was a good and very decent revolutionizing company, it helped a lot in the latest decades with developments. The Smartphone was a great idea. I owned the first iPhone myself and loved it when it came down, it was not only reasonably priced, but a great breakthrough. Nothing like it existed before.

Now they have been stalling behind exactly because they dropped the visionary and for the people, premium products model, and they replaced it with the jewish model of just trying to get out the maximum amount of shekels from people while providing the absolute least.

That sucks and eventhough they have become one of the world's richest companies, as time progresses, they have been sinking lower and lower in the developments sphere.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Designer of the Apple logo is the jew, Rob Janoff.

This then explains the manifestation of the bug headed fucker on the logo posted above.

Now, I don’t say that Apple is jewish project, or created to serve jewish agenda. It wasn’t This is just how things went for Apple later. First Apple logo was actually Isaac Newton, sitting under apple tree.

Later, when Apple grew, they decided to employ a graphical designer to design new logo for them. Turns out, it was a Jew. Jews will always come and seek to enter Gentile companies. They have to make sure everything is under control and that it serves jewish agenda not gentiles. Every gentile business (if became big enough to attract attention) got infested by jews sooner or later, in one way or another.

For all intents and purposes the Apple, which was well, the name of the company, makes sense to have been an Apple. The jew didn't do any genius work here just create an Apple, that is all.

The idea behind this appears to be motivated with the "Tree of Knowledge" undertones. Then the jew had to put his relative, a bug headed grey or something, to mess it up. Typical of them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Honestly I think Apple was a good and very decent revolutionizing company, it helped a lot in the latest decades with developments. The Smartphone was a great idea. I owned the first iPhone myself and loved it when it came down, it was not only reasonably priced, but a great breakthrough. Nothing like it existed before.

Now they have been stalling behind exactly because they dropped the visionary and for the people, premium products model, and they replaced it with the jewish model of just trying to get out the maximum amount of shekels from people while providing the absolute least.

That sucks and eventhough they have become one of the world's richest companies, as time progresses, they have been sinking lower and lower in the developments sphere.

They are just sitting on their laurels now.

i don't think he was satanist but he surely advanced in some how in Meditation that's why his intelligence increased
He had a clear vision in technology he knew how to advance and become a great innovator.

he was Poisoned with cancer, And jew have a long history with Assassinations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For all intents and purposes the Apple, which was well, the name of the company, makes sense to have been an Apple. The jew didn't do any genius work here just create an Apple, that is all.

The idea behind this appears to be motivated with the "Tree of Knowledge" undertones. Then the jew had to put his relative, a bug headed grey or something, to mess it up. Typical of them.

Btw., Why Jews always put greys Into logos and stuff and never their reptilian masters? They want to keep the existence of reptoids a mystery?

You can take almost any image, copy it and reflect it with itself at some angle, and find something in it that looks alien. Doesn't mean anything.

The engineer behind the first macintosh is a kike Steve Wozniak.

Steve Jobs and many others in the tech world who are at the top, have had no problems with poor labor practices, namely child labor. This seems to be unavoidable at this point due to kikes and the situation in the current world. At every turn most things manifested and created have some form injustice and unjust labor that fueled their inception.

You can't "reach the top" without being okay with this or brushing it off. Well things have been pretty bad regardless, so for the sake of the greater good and a better future, it's fine. The common man/woman, will rise to power in the coming age of Aquarius, thus such marginal injustices will cease, thanks to our efforts.

Steve Jobs was surely not a Satanist in my opinion.
What jews do is steal other people's inventions and profit from them.
Jobs made a fortune with Apple's computers that had graphical interface (at the time this was huge, a total revolution), but he stole this from Xerox (I think they are now known more for their printers). Prior to that, people interacted with their computer only though command line (ever heard of DOS?).

Well most linux and unix users still rely a lot on the command line interface (shell) but that's not the point.

Another famous guy who did the same was Bill Gates (Microsoft), who copied from Apple and created their infamous, but worldwide used, Windows operating system. The main selling point and characteristic of MS Windows was the graphical interface, prior to that there was MS-DOS, who had none.

Mr. Jobs is remembered for innovation, but no one remembers Mr. Ritchie, who invented the C language (the most used programming language in the world), without whom, none of that all would have ever been possible. He also invented UNIX, that powers the whole internet and is still the base where BSDs, Linux and enterprise operating systems take their root from.

That's pretty OY-VEYish I think.
Also, the guy who invented the mouse didn't profit from his invention, but that's another story

Wozniak looks like a bad figure but he isn't necessarily Jewish. Nor he does behave like a kike or seems to promote the Jew tech agenda. He has been better than that. If he is a jew, he is a curious case of a jew.

And he appears to have been ripped off. As per usual, inventions etc are stolen from the inventors. Even the Jew Zuckerberg stole Facebook and that is a well known fact.

Braun666 said:

Steve Jobs and many others in the tech world who are at the top, have had no problems with poor labor practices, namely child labor. This seems to be unavoidable at this point due to kikes and the situation in the current world. At every turn most things manifested and created have some form injustice and unjust labor that fueled their inception.

You can't "reach the top" without being okay with this or brushing it off. Well things have been pretty bad regardless, so for the sake of the greater good and a better future, it's fine. The common man/woman, will rise to power in the coming age of Aquarius, thus such marginal injustices will cease, thanks to our efforts.

What mystery? Go look up the "First Website of Mark Zuckerberg" and you will see the reptilian eye in plain view.

Greys have been confused highly by people as they have been promoted as the New Age front face of the Reptilian Agenda. So they promote these more instead.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Btw., Why Jews always put greys Into logos and stuff and never their reptilian masters? They want to keep the existence of reptoids a mystery?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What mystery? Go look up the "First Website of Mark Zuckerberg" and you will see the reptilian eye in plain view.

Greys have been confused highly by people as they have been promoted as the New Age front face of the Reptilian Agenda. So they promote these more instead.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Wow, I didn't know about that :shock: So there is more to Mark being a reptard cyborg than I thought...

I have noticed that some New Agers think that Greys are evil and the Reptoids are some poor race of aliens that has been driven underneath the earth by humans thousands years ago while at the same time ,they claim that they are much more advanced than humans... make sense...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can take almost any image, copy it and reflect it with itself at some angle, and find something in it that looks alien. Doesn't mean anything.

But this evidently looks like a Grey. It kinda reminds me of that Grey from "Mona Lisa" painting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wozniak looks like a bad figure but he isn't necessarily Jewish. Nor he does behave like a kike or seems to promote the Jew tech agenda. He has been better than that. If he is a jew, he is a curious case of a jew.

And he appears to have been ripped off. As per usual, inventions etc are stolen from the inventors. Even the Jew Zuckerberg stole Facebook and that is a well known fact.

Braun666 said:

My apologies, a mistake was made on my part...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Steve_Wozniak/Archive_1#Jewish?

I believe I confused him with someone else. Though it's still questionable, who really knows... indeed the kikes will steal at any given opportunity, to further their ends. A common modus operandi of theirs.

about reptilians and greys,i still don't know whether all the enemy alien types presented on luciferian liberation front are real or only those mentioned on joy of satan(standard greys,tall greys,reptoids,interdimensional reptilians)

There was once an AMA on the /x/ board of 4chan with a guy that claimed he lives with Greys. He said the Greys made a pact with world governments to abduct humans and that the Greys are good guys and the Reptilians evil beings that use Greys as scapegoats.
I asked why are Reptilians and Greys together when humans get abducted and he answered saying that they work together because of political treaties signed despite the fact that they're enemies. I also said that the Greys are clearly evil because they abduct people without their consent and do experiments on them but he said, without caring, that it's not wrong because of the scientific results it gives or something along the lines of it.
I felt strong vibes of delusion and brainwashing from him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back