Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Plane - Spiritual real life simulator?

Planet of Liberty said:
In astral, would it be possible to live a "second" life?
I know that it might seem strange but I'm curious if it were possible to make it happen...

if you lived in a fantasy world sure.

Planet of Liberty said:
I know that it might seem strange but I'm curious if it were possible to make it happen...
It would not even take astral projection but more like Lucid dreaming. You won't live a second life but more like a dream world where you can do anything you want. I know life here on Jew Earth is bad but we SS are working to make it better so escapism is not a solution but a problem, make sure to remember this.

Planet of Liberty said:
The astral and the physical are interconnected.

Lucid dreaming would be right up your alley.

Your Astral self is as much you as your Physical self. There is no separation; all are joined to make you. If you had a leg amputated, then you wouldn't be all of you; your Astral Bodies - plural - include you with your Physical Body. We are improving all of our Bodies - Astral, Physical, Mental/Psychological - so that we can be us again, whole, full, complete - and continuing to expand, become greater, be more, improve, strengthen, empower, advance forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back