Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full Proof That Satan Is The God Of Gentiles

National-Satanist

Website
oextremocentro.blogspot.com
“Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”–Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”–Revelation 12:9

“And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years”–Revelation 20:2

“Sa Ta Na Ma is the name given to a fundamental Kundalini Kirtan Kriya, which is a type of meditation. It is one of the most important meditations in Kundalini Yoga”–Yogapedia

“The Sanskrit term "Kundali Shakti" translates as "Serpent Power". Kundalini is thought to be an energy released within an individual using specific meditation techniques. It is represented symbolically as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine.”–Wikipedia

“The Osiris Ani, whose word is truth, saith:- I am the serpent Sata whose years are infinite. I lie down dead. I am born daily. I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth. I lie down in death. I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day.”–Book Of The Dead

“The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea he had been called Shaitan”–Laurence Gardner

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back